The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sublime Subliminal Submission: Part 4

Zumba

Kimber and Fawn have been getting into Zumba lately (part of the programming…. Sneaky me). It provides me an opportunity to slip in more subliminal messages during the hour-long workout routine. I included a few messages about how sexually stimulating it is to work out and how strongly they desire to have me watch them working out. I also added a few lines about the enjoyment they would receive in exploring anal sex…. Why not? Everything else has worked so far.

A couple of weeks pass by. I arrive home at my usual time and hear music from a cracked door down the hallway in the newly remodeled training center. As I walk through the door they are on the large mat, about half the size of a wrestling mat. They are facing away from me doing a series of single leg movements. Kimber is dressed in a pink thong unitard. My gorgeous wife is wearing metallic blue thong-back stretch shorts with a matching workout bra. Her tan six-pack abs are clearly visible. They both are glistening with sweat so it’s obvious they have been at this for a while. Fawn’s long auburn hair is adorned in a single pony-tail braid. When they spot me peering through the door, Kimber stands up to turn off the music. My wife slowly arises and comes to me. She plants a massive wet french kiss one me. When I come up for air, Kimber bumps against my left side and grabs my wrist. Fawn takes my other hand as they lead me to a heavy wooden armchair placed just in front of the workout mat. They turn me around and sit me down. Fawn purposely distracts me by pushing my shoulders back and sticking her tongue into my mouth, while Kimber stealthily wraps Velcro straps locking my wrists to the chair. Then she moves to remove my shoes and socks while I continue to suck face with my wife. Fawn manages to undo my belt and unbutton my pants without losing facial contact. Finally Fawn disconnects from my face giving me a lust-filled grin. She is already tugging at my pants. They come off easily and Kimber tosses them aside leaving me in my unbuttoned shirt and boxers. They both work the boxers off and giggle as they stare at my big growing erection. In unison, they announce, “You interrupted our workout.”

Kimber walks over and turns the music back on. They go back to their original positions on their hands and knees facing me. They procede where they left off doing a series of ballistic single leg swings and kicks. Their next segment is core exercises. For this they turn around and lay on their backs, feet facing me. After two sets of 30 reps doing two different tummy crunches, they spread their legs to shoulder width and proceed with 30 reps of hip raises. Kimber says to Fawwn, “Look at that big hard cock.” Fawn looks at me as her mouth slightly opens. Their hips keep moving up and down in rhythm to the music. During the second set the music ends so Kimber gets up to recue her I-Phone. Fawn suggests, “Maybe we should strip for him.”

“Great idea.” Kimber retorts. With the music playing, each girl sensually alternates stripping one piece of clothing from the other. Fully naked they take a moment to run their hands over each other’s body ending with each girl rubbing the other’s tits.

Kimber interupts, “Alright, Fawn, back to work. You still have 30 more hip raises. Fawn plops back on the floor after me watching her pussy move for the first five reps. Kimber walks around and straddles her knees over Fawn’s head. Kimber gives me the peace sign, points her fingers at me then lowers them to each side of Fawn’s vulva. As Fawn slowly raises her hips they come in contact with Fawn’s pussy. Fawn urges her, “Keep working!", then counts aloud. Fawn gasps with each contact as moans begin to escape from her throat. By number 20 Fawn is struggling to stay in rhythm. Kimber urges her, “Nine, Eight, Seven. Fawn begins to shudder. “Five, Four, Three more. Fawn is blubbering. On 1, Kimber yells, “Pinch your buttcheecks, hard!” as she furiously rubs Fawn’s clit. Fawn bursts into a near sobbing climax as her hips finally collapse to the floor.

Kimber arises from her position leaving Fawn and walks toward me. My erect cock is straining. She grabs it and gives it a few teasing strokes before she drops her head down until most of my cock disappears down her throat. She pulls out leaving ample wetness, then annouces, “Mike, we are going to make your wife cum so many times she will lose count.”

Kimber then orders Fawn, “Get over here. We are going to fuck this big cock.” Fawn gets up and scurries over in her semi-delerious state. She starts to mount me but Kimber tells her to turn around. Fawn obeys and stands with her legs straddling mine. Kimber pushes me forward in the seat placing my face inches from Fawn’s ass. In tune with the music, Fawns sways her hips side to side then back and forth. After 20 reps, she mounts me. She grabs the tops of my bound wrists and begins rigorously thrusting her hips back and forth. Kimber encourages her, “That’s it squeeze those tummy muscles; make them burn.” After 15 reps Fawn begins to moan on each forward thrust. Kimber circles her fingers around the base of my dick. She squeezes hard stating, “Oh no, Mike I am not letting you unload.” I orgasm without ejaculating. I am still rock-hard as Fawn reaches another screaming climax 20+ repetitions later. As Fawn goes rigid, Kimber looks into her eyes and kisses her passionatley.

She then says, “Yes, It’s time.” Kimber reaches over to her workout bag and pulls out a bottle of lube. Fawn slides forward exposing my cock and settles on my knees. Kimber works a generous amount of slippery stuff onto my cock. Kimber states, “We gave each other enemas before you arrived.” She slowly pushes her lubed middle finger to Fawn’s ass. Fawn yelps. “This is where your cock goes next.” Kimber says, “Okay Fawn, show Mike what a horny slut you are. Tell Mike that you want him to fuck you in your virgin ass. Better yet, slut, ask permission for Mike to fuck you in the ass. She buckles the red leather choker around Fawn’s neck. This is Fawn’s emblem of complete submission.

Fawn chooses to speak in her school little girl voice, “Mith Goodhead tells me that you want to fuck my ath.”

I respond, “Well, I don’t know, do you really want it?”

I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately, so I geth tho.” she softly responds. “We have practiced with some anal plugs———and I like it.”

Kimber scolds her, “You can do better than that. Beg him to fuck your ass.”

Fawn says, “Please Mike, will you fuck my ass, I really want your cock in me.”

Kimber scolds her again, “How do you ask?”

Fawn responds, “Please, sir, fuck this horny fuck toy’s pretty little ass. Slut wants to ride that cock in her ass until slut Fawn makes you cum.”

“Okay by me,” I say. She slowly and carefully slides her anus into position and down. Slowly she takes me all the way in without moving. She sits motionless for a while. I begin to feel her anus squeezing and releasing me. Kimber releases both my legs and arms from their bindings and pulls my shirt off. I begin with gentle thrusts as she falls back against my chest.

“Oh, this is better than I imagined” Fawn mutters. She gives a small whimper each time I thrust and give her a kiss on the back of her neck. We contnue for a dozen more strokes when Kimber announces, “Okay lovebirds, enough bliss. Mike, I need you to really fuck her and cum in her ass, okay? Here, let me help you.” Kimber spreads Fawn’s legs wide and plants her mouth on Fawn’s pussy. After six more thrusts, Kimber, moves away and directs us to the floor with Fawn on her hands and knees. By the fourth thrust, Fawn says, “Oh Fuck!” By the 14th thrust she hisses, “Yessss”. She repeats, “Yes” for the next few thrusts. Then, Kimber slides to her back and slips under Fawn. As I continue thrusting slowly, Fawn and Kimber kiss upside down; first lips then they kiss and suck down each other’s body as Kimber snakes her way underneath toward our union.

Now ready for 69, Kimber annouces to Fawn, “I want you to do whatever I do.” Kimber rubs Fawn’s pussy in circles; Fawn does the same. I keep my rhythm pumping her ass. She inserts her finger into Fawn’s clit: Fawn responds accordingly. Kimber then moves her left hand to Fawn’s tit, rubbing and pinching. Then Kimber moves her right hand to her own pussy; Fawn responds by rubbing her own clit in rhythm with Kimber’s actions. Finally, Kimber removes her hand from Fawn’s vagina and uses both hands to pull Fawn’s hips down onto her tongue. Both girls vigorously lick and suck each other’s clits. My actions speed up, Fawn and Kimber begin moaning like crazy. I feel the onset of a full blown ejaculation overtaking me. Everyone is moaning as the dam breaks. Fawn screams goes ridgid with a powerful orgasm.

We untangle and lay in a heap face to face to face.

After a few minutes both girls are stroking my cock as we swap kisses. I find myself hard again in no time.

Kimber looks down at my cock and then back at me.

She annouces, “Now it’s my turn!”

Life is good!