The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Subliminal

Synopsis: Jodie’s attitude towards her husband Jim slowly changes… for the better

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Jodie was wealthy. A full time servant.. Lucia the live-in cook/maid. She had a personal trainer who came in three days a week to keep her fit and taut.

Jodie jogged on the treadmill in her yoga pants and halter-top. Next to her Sergio, her personal trainer watched her ass.

Jodie knew he was staring… and she loved it. At forty-four she loved the idea of a guy still getting off looking her over. Sergio was thirty, and they’d fucked a couple of times…

She’d sucked his cock, something she’d not done that for Jim for… who knows how long… And, she swallowed. She drank Sergio’s come down like a whore.

The whole idea… and doing it in the pool shed to boot, was ‘naughty’ and it got her off. She fingered herself as she woofed down his Ecuadorian sperm.

“Okay, time…!” he called.

She checked her heart monitor… good… what a work-out she smiled as she brought the machine to a slow halt.

Her sweat made her top stained and as she stepped back off the treadmill she turned her hardened nipples to him and was pleased to see his cock-bulge.

He boldly stepped up to her and embraced her, pressing his hardening rod against her stomach. They kissed.

They’d done this a lot lately… but now… now something was odd. She paused.

“What is the matter?” he asked as he took her hand and slid it into his pants.

“Um…?” she gasped. She couldn’t say what it was… but… but something was not right.

She pulled her hand away. He grabbed it and tried putting it back.

“Don’t!” she snapped and slapped him across the face with her other hand.

“What?” he smarted.

“I… I said DON’T!” she snapped.

“Bitch!”

“You… you need to go… NOW!” she said.

“You want it…!” he snarled and stepped back towards her.

“I said NO!” she spat.

“Is everything okay, Miss?” Lucia asked.

Sergio turned to see the maid and let go of Jodie’s hands.

“Yes, everything is fine…,” Jodie lied “Sergio is just going, aren’t you?” she sneered as she turned to him.

“Yes… yes…I go…,” he said as he turned from her and grabbed his towel and his kit-bag.

Lucia stayed to watch him go and then went to Jodie “Are you sure everything’s fine?”

“Yes…I’m…”

Jodie clutched her head.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes… I… I think I should go lie down for a while”

“Yes, Miss” Lucia said.

Jodie went back to her room… a separate bedroom. She’d not slept in the same room as Jim did, not for about ten years.

She stopped for a moment to wonder why that was.

She passed the new sound equipment her husband had bought her for her birthday.

She paused, and remembered how he’d paid for this massive set of speakers… and had them installed.

Something odd about them…

What was it?

They pulsated now.. she could see them vibrating. But… no sound.

In face… since they’d arrived… that was odd? She’d not played a single song on them… or listened to the radio through them…

That was odd… It was….?

“Um?” she tried to think…

It was nice of her husband to get her such an expensive present.

She… she never said thank you…

“You know…,” she said thinking aloud “I never thank my husband enough… for all the things he’s done for me…”

That made her sad.

Why didn’t she appreciate her husband like she ought to do.

She undressed and climbed into bed, naked. She never slept naked before but as she felt the sheets against her skin… it felt luxurious…

She didn’t question why she was so sleepy, and why she needed to sleep at ten o’clock in the morning.

She woke at midday and stretched out, again feeling the texture of the satin sheets against her skin was exquisite.

She thought for a moment… Jim had bought her the sheets. What a lucky woman she was to have such a loving, attentive husband.

She slid a hand down under the sheets and caressed her left breast… her nipples—rock hard.

Jim was so handsome… she sighed. It felt good to be loved.

Her hand slid further down. She was moist.. and… clean-shaven… When had she shaved down there? She move a finger down over her erect pink pleasure button and began flicking it gently…

“Mmmmm….,” she sighed.

She thought of sucking cock… not some stranger’s… her husbands… What a nice cock… “Mmmmm….,” she sighed again.

She slipped a finger into her hot gash. “Oh, Jimmmmmmm,” she sighed as she thought of him on her, thrusting his turgid cock into her sweet love passage.

“Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh!” she cried and came.

She slid out of bed and tasted the juices on her fingers. Hanging over the back of a chair she saw that there was a silk kimono… pink, and very short.

“Why wear clothes?” she smiled as she donned the gown and gazed at herself in the mirror. The hem just covered the back of her ass.

She bent over slightly and could see her glistening fresh-shaven slit. She giggled. Sexy! Yes, sexy as hell.

All she wore was that pink number, and some slippers. She went to the ensuite toilet…

Sitting down, she tried to pee.

No… something about this was not right….

“Why am I here?” she thought. She should be with her husband!

She stood up, taking a small piece of paper she wiped herself and then headed to the master bedroom.

She paused again in front of the mirror and admired her shaven crotch again “I hope he likes this…,” she smiled.

As she headed back into the bedroom her mobile phone vibrated. She heard it and went over to the bedside table and picked it up…”Shit!” she spat as she saw it was Sergio.

She decided to take the call.

“Hey babe,” he said “Are you alone?”

“Yes,” she admitted.

“I… I’m sorry about earlier…,”

He paused.

She said nothing.

“Hello?” he asked.

“What is it that you want?” she asked quite cooly.

“I… I need you babe… I wanna fuck you so bad…”

“Your services are no longer required Mr. Zambrano.” she continued to talk to him quite cooly…

“Mr. Zambrano?” he snorted… “What kind of…,” he continued.

“I said your services are no longer required Mr. Zambrano. Further, if you persist on calling you’ll be hearing from my lawyers…”

“But babe… I… I love you…,” he lied.

“I love my husband. I am very happily married…”

“Happily married?” he snorted, “That’s not…,”

«click»

She hung up. She then moved his number through to her ‘block call list’.

And for good measure she threw her phone in the trash. She couldn’t think why she would need a phone of her own anyway.

“What was I thinking?” she slapped her forehead. There were no secrets between a wife and her husband!

She decided to go to Jim… she felt an overwhelming need to reconcile with him… to save the marriage. She knew as she walked out the door to his room that she would have to make a lot of sacrifices.

“Things will be different, from now on…,” she said to herself. “I will make sure Jim is happy from now on…”

As she approached the main bedroom… ‘their’ bedroom… a place she’d not been to in years, she heard moaning.

She went to the door and opened it and saw Lucia, in cowgirl, riding her husband’s cock… In fact…she had his cock in her ass.

Jodie was stunned to see Lucia’s olive-skinned ass bouncing up and down on her husband’s fat cock.

All she could think of was “Jim never took ME in the asshole!”

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Lucia moaned as she rode him “Fuck my ass, Master!”

Jodie raised a smile as she heard Lucia call her husband ‘Master’…. Yes… he was the master of the house. He deserved to be respected…

And… if he wanted Lucia’s back-passage on his dick… that was up to him.

Jodie found herself excited to watch her husband getting fucked…

He was all ‘man’ and his cock though with a brown streak on it, looked proud and inviting.

“Ooooo,” Jodie sighed as she played with a nipple.

“Fuck me, Master!” Lucia cried.

“I’m gonna come!” Jim cried.

“Yes…come in my ass!” Lucia urged.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Lucia cried out as she felt pulsating penis unload inside her rectum.

She milked the sperm from Jim’s cock and then eased up off of him and as she leaned over him she kissed him.

Jodie rushed forward and got to her knees. She took her husband’s cock in her mouth and began sucking it, cleaning it.

Lucia looked back and smiled.

The cock tasted bitter, but Jodie had an overwhelming desire for it…

“Don’t let my come go to waste” Jim said.

“Master?” Jodie asked.

“He means… suck it from my ass…,” Lucia said as she took her hands and reaching back opened her cheeks.

Jodie looked up at the ooze of jizz. She moved up, pressing her mouth to the dripping goo and began tonguing it.

“Don’t spill a drop!” Jim said.

“No, Master,” Jodie smiled.

Lucia squeezed out the sperm. She farted into Jodie’s face and Jodie just kept felching—driving her tongue into Lucia’s distended pink hole.

Jim slid out from under Lucia to watch his wife slurping hungrily… like a greedy pig.

“Mmm-mm-mmmmm,” Jodie moaned as she sucked sperm from Lucia.

“That’s enough,” Jim finally said.

Jodie sat back on her haunches and had a huge smile on her face… she looked like a puppy waiting to play… waiting for more instructions.

“We’ll fuck later on…,,” Jim said “Would you like that?”

“Oh, yes Master!” Jodie gushed.

“She’s come along fine, Master,” Lucia said as he patted his wife on the head.

“Yes… yes she has…,”

“Stand up,” he said to Jodie. She got up.

“Master?” she asked.

“You did good…” he said.

“Oh, thank you Master” she gushed.

“But tonight you’ll still sleep in your own room.”

“Master?” she cried “Have I displeased you?”

“No…you need two more sessions of subliminal instruction before the training has taken…,” he said.

“Just like me, Master? Lucia smiled.

“Yes… just like you…”

He grinned and embraced Lucia. She farted again as only now her ass closed up.

Jim laughed.

When he did the two women both laughed too… knowing it was alright to do so.

“You’ll be primed in a few days…,” he said to his wife.

And then he ran his hand down over Lucia’s baby-bump. “You’ll move in here from now on…,” he said to Lucia.

“Oh, yes Master!” she almost laughed for joy.

“When both of you sleep here with me, we’re going to have so much fun,” Jim said.

“Yes, Master,” Lucia said

“Yes, Master,” Jodie nodded.

Jodie returned to her room to the pulsating speakers that pumped her brain with subliminal instruction. She slept like a baby.

And, in a few days she moved into the main bedroom.

She called their daughter Alison—a college student, urging her to come on home for a visit.

“You can sleep in my old room…,” Jodie smiled as she knew that her husband had plans for their daughter.

“Did I do right, Master?” she turned to Jim after she hung up the phone.

“Yes, you did…,” he smiled as Lucia sucked his cock.

“Our daughter will make such a good addition to the bedroom…,” Jodie smiled as she sunk to her knees to share duties with Lucia.

“Yes… we’ll be one big happy family once again…,” Jim smiled as he looked down at two hungry mouths working together up and down either side of his cock….