The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Submission Services

Max Biallistock held her by the hair as her head bobbed up and down on his lap… and then he came in her. Jasmine swallowed his load. She kept on him, cleaning him before she looked up at him for approval.

“That will be all, for now”

“Yes, Master” she smiled, happy she had pleased him. She stood up and straighten herself out before leaving his office.

She had a huge smile on her face. Jacinta could tell it had gone well as Jasmine sat down next to her. “Well?”

“He came in me…” Jasmine said

“You lucky….” Jacinta gasped, happy for her friend.

“I wish someone would let me suck them off…” she said.

“You will…” Jasmine grinned. She looked up at the time, 4:30. She knew she had to finish off the letter, so she turned to her computer.

Her workstation was neat. Jasmine was an African-American woman, thirty-five years old. She wasn’t owned yet, but she lived in hope. Jacinta was a larger woman, from Cuba. She had lost a lot of weight through forcing herself to diet, and exercise, but she was still large. Jacinta wasn’t owned yet either.

Max tucked his cock back in his pants. The phone rang. A team of hunters found woman-signs in their assigned sector. As Max spoke on the phone he brought the information up for that area on his computer. He looked at a satellite map and suggested the team concentrate at the abandoned high school.

He went to check some other information after hanging up.

The intercom buzzed

“Yes?” he said

“Master, your daughter is here to see you…”

“Send her in”

“Yes, Master”.

The door opened and Tanya entered. She went over to her father and leaped onto his lap “Daddy!” she laughed, embracing him and kissing him

“That will be all!” he said to Jacinta

“Yes, Master” she said, smiling, and closing the door.

“What are you doing here?”

“I thought I’d come by and see you…” she said

“You’re a good girl…”

“Thank you, Daddy”

“But who’s looking after the baby?”

“I got Nana to do it”

“Oh, okay”

“Is everything alright, Daddy?”

“Why do you ask?”

“You’re not hard…”

“And?”

“You’re normally rock hard when I press myself against you..”

“I just had a blow job”

“Oh, that’s alright then…” she said relieved it wasn’t her fault

“Whatcya doing?” she said, turning and looking at the computer…

“Just co-ordinating a hunt…”

“Oh, goody” she smiled, “How may do you think there might be?”

“Only a small group…” he said, “Maybe four or five…”

“Do you think mom could be there…?”

“I doubt it…”

“I wish you could enslave her too, and we’d be a family again”

“I wish I could to…” he said

“So you think Nana can look after baby Anne?”

“Of course, Daddy” Tanya said

“And can you take care of me?”

“Yes, Daddy… whatever you want…” she smiled. She loved serving him so much

“I’m hungry”

“Oh, Daddy!” she laughed opening up her top, “You don’t need to be hungry…”

Her breasts were engorged with her milk. She hadn’t fed her baby Anne from them, but from formula.. keeping them full for her father.

He sucked on her. She hugged him. Having him father her child was one of the best things… she thought.

Now she had both a daughter and a sister.

“Oh, Daddy! Oh, Daddy” she purred, squeezing him harder as he sucked her breastmilk.

There was a knock on the door. Bob opened it. Max looked up

“It can wait!” Bob smiled as he watched his colleague. With Bob was his secretary Fiona. She wore in place of her wedding-ring her ring of ownership.

She obeyed her Masters, but she would only have sex with her owner, or whomever her owner directed her to have sex with. She held a clipboard. In her dark suit, white shirt, large glasses she looked very officious; made more so by her hair done up in a bun at the back.

Max finished suckling. His daughter patted him on the back as if to burp him “That was wonderful Daddy” she said, “You are so good to me…”

“Okay, honey” he said, “I have business now”

“Sorry to interrupt” Bob said,

“No problem, Sir…”, Max said as Tanya got up of of him. “This is my daughter Tanya…”

“Ah, pleased to meet you..” Bob said, shaking her hand, “I understand congratulations are in order?”

“Yes, Master’ Tanya said, “Daddy and I have had a beautiful baby girl… Anne”

“Wonderful…” he said, “Fiona and I can’t have children… the way I fuck her…” he laughed

Max laughed too.

“Fiona’s got one of the firmest asses I’ve ever tapped…” he said, squeezing Fiona’s rear

“Thank you, Master” she smiled.

“So…” Bob said, “I need you to check out the latest slaving tech…”

“Yes, Sir” Max said as Bob headed out the door. He got up to follow his boss.

“You can bring your daughter, if you like” he added

“Yes, Sir” Max said. He looked back at Tanya who was wiping her nipple with a wet-wipe. “Come”

“Yes, Daddy…” she said, pleased. She did her top up as she scooted after them.

They went down a hall to what seemed like a wall. Bob placed his hand on a panel and it was scanned. The wall peeled back to reveal an elevator. Stepping inside the part of four were rapidly transferred to the underground secret research labs.

Two technicians pushed a wheeled cage with a naked woman inside it. She cried, and shook the cage, “Please…. let me out!”

She was about forty. Probably had been missed in the initial culls because of her age. In the early days men culled the young and beautiful first.

“Pleaseeeeee” she cried as she was wheeled away for processing.

The four moved to a theatre area that circled and looked down upon processing. Three women in nurses uniforms stood there, and there was a male doctor, Dr. Hank Qwim, inventor of the Qwim particles.

He noticed the party take their seats. A nurse opened the door to let the cage be wheeled into place. Another prepared the tranquilliser gun. She mercilessly fired into the woman’s thigh. “No… please…” she begged. The nurses had no pity for her… they simply obeyed their masters.

The woman slumped unconscious. Immediately an attendant unlocked the cage.

“For two years…” Hank began, “… is this microphone on?”

“Yes, it is Doctor!” Bob waved

“Ah, good…” he said, “For two years we have enslaved women using my through inhibiter…” he held up the small device that looked like a hearing aid. “This has gone through models I to VI with not much change…” he stopped to watch the woman being put on an operating table

“There are drawbacks with this device… so we have leaned… as easily as the device falling from the slave for any length of time… (slaves would be still in submissive frame of mind for upwards of ten minutes… meaning if they were aware of the device falling out they would reattach it to themselves…) but now I have developed the Model VII…”

He held up his hand, but even with white surgical gloves on his small but appreciative audience could not see.

Bob turned to Fiona and had her unzip him.

“This is able to be surgically placed sub-cutaneously!”

Fiona began sucking her master’s cock. “What are the advantages, Doctor?” Bob asked

“The device attaches itself to the cortex!” he smiled, “And it will be powered by the host’s own bio-electrical systems meaning it will never need replacing!”

“Well done!” Bob said, he turned to Max who smiled with appreciation.

“The disadvantage is a minor surgical procedure requiring the potential host to be sedated!” he turned to his nurses who rolled the patient onto her side. One then began shaving hair out of the way from the back of her head.

He handed the Model VII to the a nurse and she prepared it in the insertion device.

“Oh, fuck!” Bob gasped and came in Fiona. She greedily ate his come.

Max turned to his own daughter, “Tanya?”

“Oh, yes, Daddy” she said and she unzipped him.

“I make a small incision…” the Doctor said, “Like so…”

A nurse held a hand-held camera that zoomed in. The audience watched on a monitor above their heads.

“And make the insertion… it’s self-guiding!” Hank said, with obvious pride. “And, it has a tracking device!”

“Close up for me…” he said. The nurse nodded her head.

“And now it is only a matter of seconds before phasing begins and the host mind is made compliant!”

“Well done, Doctor…!”

He turned to the nurse working on the patient.

“All done, Master” she said through her face mask.

“Very well…. revive her!”

“Yes, Master” the nurse said. She turned to be handed a hypodermic needle by another nurse. She took it, pointed it in the air and depressed it a little to make sure there were no air-bubbles. She then pushed it into the spine of the patient. She pressed the plunger

The woman took an audible gasp. The nurse kept injecting her, then withdrew the needle while another wiped the insertion point with a treated cloth.

The woman sat up, she looked lost.

“What is your name…?” Hank asked

“Mathilde…” she said in a French-Canadian accent”

“Do you know who I am?”

“You… you are my Master…” she said

“Very good” he smiled.

“Well done Doctor!” Bob enticed as beside him his colleague came.

“As you can see, this whole procedure took less than five minutes.”

“Well, Max?” Bob said, “You know I brought you in on this for a reason…”

Max thought. He was an ideas man as well as a loyal member of the company.

“What about if you introduce it via a dart gun?”

The Doctor stopped and thought about it. “That is incredible!” he said, “Very good”

“If you can shoot the potential slave with an anaesthetic, why not just shoot her with the device… you did say it’s self-guiding”

“Brilliant work, Max” Bob said, very pleased. He was pleased too. He looked at his daughter. She sensed his pleasure. And she was happy too, even though she had to put his spent member back in his pants.

“I’ll leave you two at it…” Bob smiled.

Max with his daughter went down to the processing chamber. The woman was on her knees sucking Hank off with such new-found appreciation for slavery.

“Can you insert one in my daughter?” Max asked

“Yes, of course…”

“Her’s is a Mark I and it’s near ready for replacement anyway.”

“I’ll have this done at once…”

“Tanya?”

“Yes, daddy?”

“I want you yo get up on that table

“Yes, daddy” she smiled

A nurse immediately went to work shaving the small patch of hair out of the way.

Henk came in the new slave first, and then he went to work putting another Model VII into place.

Max was happy when he and his daughter returned home. His mom Carol was in the lounge breast-feeding her baby grand-daughter.

Tanya went over “Who’s my little beauty?” she giggled as she took her daughter-sister off her Nana.

“Hi, mom” Max said.

“Hi, son” Carol said getting up from the couch and tucking her large breast back into her top. “How was work?”

“Great” he smiled

They embraced

“I think Daddy will get a promotion…” she said as she nursed Anna in her arms.

“Is that true, Son?” Carol asked as she did a little dance with her son… she had her hand on his ass, squeezing it.

“Probably not…” he said, “But definitely a pay-raise”

“IF that’s what you desire, my Son…” she said, “Than I am happy”

“You’re so hot, mother…” he said as she swayed with him to an unheard beat

“Do you want to fuck me, Son?” she whimpered.

“I just came in Tanya’s mouth” he said

“Can I lick your asshole?”

“Maybe”

“Please, Son…”

“Oh, okay”

“Thank you..” she smiled as she pulled his pants down. He turned around and presented himself to her. She sank to her knees and went to work, burying her tongue up into his anus.

Outside in the van Linda watched eagerly

“We should go” Sonja said

“I’m not leaving without my daughter” Linda snapped, “It’s been too long without her!”

“But we might get caught!”

“You can bail out if you want!” Linda growled.

“I’m just saying…” Sonja said, stung by Linda’s words.

Linda Biallistock wore a fake ownership-ring, as did Sonja… in case they were stopped. She had fled the city at the beginning, when her own cousins tried to hold her. She had been in hiding but she never forgot her daughter Tanya.

She had come by a year ago.. her first attempt at rescuing Tanya. She watched in horror through binoculars her daughter on all fours, with Max fucking her from behind. That time she had to flee as a scanner picked up a patrol coming.

She never forgave herself for running-away and this time she was determined to make amends. She’d seen too many women enslaved. Her cousins, Jill and Betty happily took their own daughters to processing. All of them were occasionally visited by Max. He had taken ownership of all of them. Linda found that Max was impregnating them.

She had nightmares about this… should it happen to her own daughter.

She waited till 2am

She crossed the road with speed and stealth, a small rucksack over her shoulders. She remembered the back door was not alarmed and she made her way in through it. She went to Tanya’s bedroom only her daughter was not there… a crib was… with a baby sleeping.

Linda cried in silence. She knew that Tanya had had a daughter by her father. She knew also she could not take her grand-daughter with her. She tapped the baby monitor. She used it to her advantage. She tapped it again.

Tanya woke. Her maternal instincts brought her to her feet to investigate the strange noise on the baby monitor speaker. She left her father-lover, and Nana to sleep and she made her way to her old bedroom.

Linda had the rag ready. She brought it over her daughter’s face and held her. Tanya struggled and then slumped.

Linda struggled with the dead-weight of her adult daughter.

She went to the window and signalled Sonja. Whilst waiting for Sonja she used a light and looked in her daughter’s ear for the slaving device. She pulled it out and threw it away… watching it roll under the bed…

And then Sonja was there.

Tanya woke three hours later. Linda felt it was long enough to be free of the slavering device. She’d already rescued Sonja by removing it from her head.

“Where… where am i?” Tanya gasped and choked. Her mom helped her sit up and gave her some water.

“Mom?” she gasped

“Tanya, oh, baby” Linda cried, hugging her daughter.

“Where’s Daddy?”

“You don’t need to worry about him anymore…” Linda smiled, looking in her daughter’s eyes, “You’re free of that monster…”

“Where are we?”

“We’re in the old Mercy Hospital…” Linda said, “They were meant to tear this place down…” she laughed. “Luckily for us…”

“Us?” Tanya interrupted

“Yes, ‘us’” Linda said, “There’s almost twenty of us hiding here…”

Tanya was groggy as she was helped to her feet. She taped the back of her neck. “Are you alright?” Linda asked

“Yes, I am fine”

“Good” Linda smiled, holding her daughter lest she stumble.

“And… in a few days we might be able to rescue my grand-daughter”

“Anne”

“Anne?” Linda smiled, “You called her Anne…” Linda was almost over-come with emotions on learning this about her grand-daughter

“Yes.. well Daddy did…”

“We’ll see what we can do…” Linda said, “Why don’t you try walking a bit… I’m sure the commune will all want to meet you..”

“Okay”

“I’ve been talking non-stop about you” Linda smiled, “I’m sure they’ll all want to meet you…”

“Okay, Mother”

“Mother?” Linda gasped, “You’ve never been so formal before…”

“I… I’m sorry…. Mom” she smiled

“Come with me…” she said guiding her daughter out the door.

“This is Skylar…” Linda said, introducing Tanya to everyone.

“And this is Ops…” she said, showing off the operations room. A small yellow light started flashing

“What’s going on?” Linda asked

“Did you remove the slaving device?” Skylar asked

“Yes, of course”

“Let me see!” she said. She grabbed Tanya’s head and checked both her ears.

“What’s going on?” Linda repeated

“There’s a tracking device activated somewhere…”

“Women!” came a loud-hailer… “You are surrounded… Prepare yourself for processing!”

“Fuck!” a woman cried and she ran to a window

“It’s true!” called another. “There’s hunters everywhere…”

“But how the fuck…?”another cried

“You should surrender…” Tanya smiled

“Tanya?”

“Oh, mother….” she smiled “It’s not so bad…. serving out Masters…”

“Tanya?”

Tanya smiled and turned and showed the small incision in the back of her neck

A woman screamed

Others made a run for it

Suddenly a flash-grenade.

Linda was momentarily stunned. She didn’t hear the glass smash above her.

A hunter grabbed Linda and held her by the head as he forced a slaving device into her ear…. “Nooooooo!” she screamed and thrashed about. She stomped down on his instep. He released her howling in pain

He danced about on one foot… “Fucking bitch!” he spat…. but then Linda was no longer fighting. She simply stood there. “I’m sorry, Master” she said….

Tanya ran when she saw her Max enter the building

“Daddy” she cried, “Oh, Daddy… Did I do well?”

“Yes, you did baby” he said walking over to Linda who stood emotionless. He took out of his pocket an ownership ring bearing his name. He pulled the fake one off her finger and slid his own one on

“Now we can be a family again” he said as he lead his new slave out the door.

The End