The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Subrogation

* * *

Notes: Do not read if not of legal age to view adult material containing graphic or implied sexual or immoral situations.

Feel free to download, but please do not repost without permission and proper writing credit and adult content disclaimers. I’m pretty easygoing about such things, but really, really don’t like theft.

©2011 by mist. All rights reserved.

Lastly, a special nod to flibinite for the cleverness and dirtiness her work inspires (and the feedback she gives so willingly).

* * *

Part One

“You’re not going to make me want to fuck you.” Psych Crime Agent Janice Stebbins glared at her captor as they sat facing each other. The seating arrangement wasn’t her choice, but neither were the ropes that held her in place.

“Funny that you believe that’s my within my abilities, or even my intent at this point, Agent Stebbins. You’ve known for some time what you were up against and you’ve still prevailed, despite your current... predicament. You’ve been quite effective in dismantling my operations. The technology I spent years developing has been compromised beyond repair—at least without many more years of work. Me, I just want to talk to you before it all comes to an end.”

The woman, Dr. Kay Mabrey, exuded a humility that Janice found suspicious, especially considering the damage the woman had done to so many others. That, and the fact that she was not only tied to her chair, but naked with her legs spread, led her to believe that this was more likely a final, if desperate, attempt to turn things around.

“That’s good, because I don’t even find you attractive,” said the immobilized agent.

Even in light of her current situation, confidence was Stebbins’ forte, and she was worried more about escape than Mabrey’s plans—or what her team would think when they found her in this circumstance. She cursed inside at the error that had landed her here.

Her mission to dismantle Dr. Mabrey’s impressive tech center had gone off without a hitch. She evaded the security systems. The sputter bombs sputtered, the virus barrage invaded and destroyed programs, and her small team had been ready to move in to pick up whatever people and pieces remained. But in her efforts to bypass myriad cameras and intrusion detectors, she’d been tripped up by the one variable she’d overlooked: the cleverness of the doctor herself.

Mabrey had expected her, and waited for her arrival, or perhaps her intended departure, with a few of her slaves. Her fighting skills were good, but she wasn’t in a movie, and she had been overcome with relative ease. Relentless maniacs were hard to defeat, after all. About the only thing she’d managed was to press the button on her transponder to initiate a rescue.

But why would Mabrey do this, when she could have gotten away? What was the purpose in letting her ruin so much equipment before stopping her? She was almost sure the machinery was authentic. Did the doctor have more in her bag of tricks?

It didn’t seem so. She hadn’t been injected, forced to listen to or stare into any devices. Outside of her bonds, there was no indication of any attempt at coercion at all.

It was a puzzle at the end of a puzzle she thought she’d solved. No matter. Here she was, undressed, exposed and stuck in a forced conversation with someone she held in moral and criminal contempt.

Soon enough her team would be here, and that would be that. She did, however, wish they’d hurry things along.

“Janice, have you ever considered that I’m not interested in having you find me attractive?” asked Kay.

“Of course.” She was lying. Mabrey had seduced and enslaved too many women for her statement to make sense. But the longer she could keep this monster talking and wasting time, the better.

Kay sighed. A look of resignation crossed her face. “I’ll tell you a secret. You’re trussed up this way from habit more than anything. I know that I’m about to be captured, taken in, and God knows what else. I’ll probably be ‘disappeared.’

“It’s never happened before. And really, I’m exhausted from the constant cat, mouse, mouse, cat games this all brings into my life. The certainty of what’s to come brings reflection. So I’m talking to you now because of the respect I have for your abilities. And you’ll be free soon enough. We both know that.”

She paused, waiting for a response. When none came, she continued.

“It’s true, isn’t it? There’re other agents on the way right now.”

“I have no idea,” spit the agent. Which reminded her... where the hell were they? It wasn’t like she set off an alarm to be rescued from a day at the beach.

“Oh, Janice, now isn’t the time for being coy. You should embrace your victory. See... the truth is inevitable. As much as I wish it weren’t so, there comes a point where knowing about it doesn’t change anything. Can’t change anything.”

“But,” she added, “I think you’re going to miss the excitement of coming after me. Of not knowing. For someone of your intelligence, working out the puzzles has to be quite a thrill. The chase. The capture.”

“Got that right,” thought Janice. And she had to admit, it was a thrill... one that she would miss. She shook her head. Now wasn’t the time for self congratulation or reflection, despite Mabrey’s words. Not yet.

Kay shifted forward a bit, taking on a more conspiratorial pose, and lowered her voice. “It’s too bad you won’t get the credit you deserve. I know it doesn’t make a difference in your performance, but it would be nice if someone recognized your talent for what it is.”

Janet felt a tinge of bitterness at the words. It was true... she’d been passed over more times than her fair share. Why did this bitch see it so clearly? Was she just trying to find common ground, or was it something more cynical? Was there something she’d missed in Kay’s psychological profile because of similarity to herself?

Just as quickly, she dismissed the thoughts. Engaging with Mabrey wasn’t what she should be doing, inside or out. Keep her talking and distracted. But don’t engage.

“My point is, I know I’m already powerless to stop the coming chain of events. What I do have is a gift for you. It sounds silly, I know, but since we both know the truth is inalterable, while we wait for the cavalry, you could tell me how we got to this place. I’m still baffled. And just this once, you’d have an audience, even if it’s only one person, who truly admires what you’ve accomplished.”

Without warning, the words spiked into Janice’s ego. She knew she shouldn’t say anything. But she couldn’t find a flaw in the logic, somehow. It was as if the thought was stroking her from the inside. One little morsel, one delicious morsel of gratification wouldn’t hurt, would it? She fought the urge, but it was so much stronger than she expected.

“Oh, it is powerful, isn’t it... knowing that you bested your adversary, and that she’s perplexed. And it’s a shame that no one will recognize the sacrifices and journey you’ve made to get her to this place. Admit it.”

“Yes,” whispered Janice. She was about to regret her admission when her clit throbbed... hard. The room spun from the force of it.

“Even I won’t completely understand, will I? But I’m willing for you to teach me. I’m willing to learn just how marvelous your talent is... is that so awful?”

Something didn’t make sense, but her own pleasure was making it hard to think. And she needed to think.

“How long did it take, really?” whispered Kay. Her voice dripped need. Need to know. Know the incontrovertible truth.

“Five years,” blurted Janice. Before she could take another breath, her pussy spasmed in delight. This was beyond gratification. Then again, and again... and each burst was taking longer to dissipate. She should stop but... just a little more... might be okay.

The inner permission took her to the edge, but as it did, she barely noticed.

“Almost from the beginning, then. Amazing. It’s so hot to think about the hurdles you overcame to get to me. Almost... arousing... to feel so important. How many agents did it take in all? Or was it just you?”

Janice couldn’t stop the words, or filter her feelings. All the pent up aggravation and frustration of the years of work bubbled up and out, tingling on her breasts. Images of web-like stimulation moved through her mind, blotting out reason bit by bit. But it shouldn’t be making her react like this... should it?

She thought of watching football... something boring to distract herself. But all she saw was K was winning over J, yard by yard. She bit her lower lip in frustration, but it only added to the pleasure coursing through her.

Her team was losing. Her...

“Eleven... but they were all so clueless... I... had to... fight so hard...” she gasped, each word elevating her arousal. She was reaching a state she never knew existed.

She felt her breath rasping at the realization of how depraved this appeared. It was hot.

“It feels good to have someone admire you almost as much as you admire yourself, doesn’t it, dear...”

Janice let a soft moan escape... so fucking good. “Y-yes” she said, trembling.

“Such a shame that once I’m gone, it will all go away. All the pleasure. All the thrill. Yes, even the erotic thrill. Oh, there’ll be a moment of revelry and celebration, drinks at the bar, and then it becomes a memory. Then a distant memory. Then a regret for the present lodged in dreams of the past.

“A hole in yourself you can’t fill.”

Despair came as fast as the arousal. The truth of it was undeniable. She could already see the wasteland of her future sprawling before her. She’d never thought of it this way before, but now it was plain as day.

“We could keep it going, you know. It doesn’t have to end. I could escape now. And as time went on, you could have the pleasure of telling a woman who understands you all the clever ways you’re going to capture her. All about the beautiful machinations and plans...”

Hope. But Janice felt it beyond the mere word. Beyond the mere idea of it.

Kay stood and walked behind her captive, leaned over, and whispered in her ear. “Just the thought of it is so irresistible, if you let it, it could make you cum...”

Janice mewled and gasped hard, fighting not to scream, as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her without warning, stripping away her morals, her ethics, her oaths, melting them into white-hot sheets of molten lust. On and on it went, bathing her in pleasure and wanton joy.

Time became meaningless—an unneeded luxury that disappeared.

When she did float her way back to awareness, she was unable to think, unable to form a word at all... she was a receptacle, an empty vessel, a sponge waiting to be filled.

She could smell her sex... feel her sex. She was becoming her sex, and it was good.

“I’m not the way you think of me, Janice—not really. I want to give you the gift of knowing, more and more, the pleasure you create for yourself by simply telling me the truth. All of the truth, with no omissions, no barriers. The pleasure of knowing just how admired and adored you are...”

Janice looked at Kay, her face laced with need and confusion.

“Oh, I see. Well, I’ll start by giving you some truths in return for yours, sweetness. Chasing me down has made you happier, more fulfilled than anything in your life. Admit it. But there’s so much more available—your arousal is due to me. Your curiosity is due to me. Your increasing mental facility is due to me. So as I see, it, and I know it is dawning on you now, that you owe me. You owe me your happiness. You owe me your gratitude. You even owe me, if you’ll pardon my saying so... your eternal and unflinching loyalty because in the end, it is loyalty to yourself... loyalty that no one else can ever replace.

I don’t know if or when your team is coming, but I do know this: You don’t owe them anything. And you owe me, well, everything. So tell me... how is that a rescue at all?”

Janice moaned in full now. There was something so wrong about it, but she was in rapture from sensation and the words coming from Kay. Each time she even thought about regrouping her thoughts, sparks and flames would ignite her from the inside out. Rational thought obliterated, all that was left was a driving sexual need so deep she couldn’t even hope to find the bottom.

She thought about sputter bombs—sputter bombs Kay had placed inside her own head—bombs that spread lascivious rapture with every microburst. She shook and whined, giving up the last vestige of resistance. She could feel the evil, and she was falling in love with it.

She looked up into Kay’s eyes, shuddered and waited, reborn even as she was defeated.

“Let’s talk about the PCI and your standing there, sweetness... but first, why don’t you tell me anything your heart desires, until you make yourself cum again and again. How about starting with some nice dark, hidden, sexy fantasies, and we’ll go from there?

“And as for whether I would make you fuck me... that was then... and this is now.”

It was a very long time before the interview continued.

* * *