The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Subrogation

* * *

Notes: Do not read if not of legal age to view adult material containing graphic or implied sexual or immoral situations.

Feel free to download, but please do not repost without permission and proper writing credit and adult content disclaimers. I’m pretty easygoing about such things, but really, really don’t like theft.

©2011 by mist. All rights reserved.

Lastly, a special nod to flibinite for the cleverness and dirtiness her work inspires (and the feedback she gives so willingly).

* * *

Part Two

Kay waited at the stoplight, pondering the latest events. Janice was her riskiest acquisition yet, but it was that risk followed by success that brought so much satisfaction. She took a huge chance with the extraction team—she only had a hunch that they wouldn’t descend on her too quickly. But now that Janice had told her the theories and strategies the PCI hoped would lead to her capture, she felt more secure. Instead of figuring her out, they’d fallen into their own trap of assigning her to a stereotype.

She didn’t want to rule the world. She wanted to exert influence, and know the influence was hers and hers alone. Keeping things at that level had its demands though, and they were sometimes more difficult than a simple desire for domination. It had occurred to her more than once that she might end up ruling the world anyway.

Not knowing exactly what was to come was an unintended consequence of her chosen method of mindshaping, which could be described as incorporating a certain lack of control—unpredictability, at the very least. That was part of the fun, too.

Things were getting more complicated than even she had imagined, however. Her ruse—banks of equipment and computers—worked well, but it meant that she couldn’t use them the same way again. Eventually the team that came to rescue Janice and analyze what was left of the devices would realize that they’d been given a decoy, and not a very complex one at that. Janice would have discovered it herself had she taken the time to look more closely.

Her pussy moistened at the thought of Janice eagerly lapping and teasing her clit and labia like it had always been her plan—her deepest desire, in fact.

Kay couldn’t help but smile. Yes, life was complicated... but good. She probably had enough slaves, but she was really starting to love the chase, the puzzle of who should be next... it was almost like watching a dance in her head.

The light turned green, and she continued down the street on this late-morning, sunny day.

* * *

Shortie’s Forties Diner was dead. The morning breakfast crowd had come and gone, and Sally, the owner, was working at a stubborn spot the counter with a rough sponge. The smell of grease, onions, potatoes, eggs and toast melded together with the formica booth tables and counter into a kind of nostalgic embrace that had made the large converted trailer into a local favorite.

She enjoyed the brief moments between meals that gave her some time to relax and get some simple cleaning and upkeep done. She enjoyed people, but every now and then a little solitude was nice. Bruce, her cook, was busy prepping the kitchen for the lunch hour and “Dishwasher Dan” was out back sneaking a smoke. Tina and Cindy, her table waitresses, were using the idle time to run a couple of quick errands.

She was still wiping when she heard the bell over the door ring as someone came in.

“Be with you in a minute, hon,” she said, looking up. The customer was a woman, maybe in her early thirties, with highlighted shortish, light brown hair. She had look of elegance about her, but was dressed in fleece pants and a sweatshirt. Overall, she reminded Sally of some movie star she couldn’t quite place.

She put the sponge behind the counter, gave the counter stain a quick frown, and then walked over and picked up her pad. “Morning, hon. What can I get you?”

The woman looked at the menu board for a moment, sat down at the counter, and then asked, “Is it possible to still get breakfast?”

“We serve it all day. Anything look good?”

“Why don’t you choose? I’m having a hard time deciding,” said the woman, eyes still wandering the board.

“You like eggs? Coffee?” asked Sally.

Twenty minutes, two eggs, toast and a cup of coffee later, “movie star,” whose name turned out to be Kay, was gone. Sally picked up the generous five dollar tip and shook it off before putting it in her apron pocket and clearing the dishes. It wasn’t the first legal tender doused with caffeine at her counter. Sally laughed a little wondering if coffee made it spend faster.

She returned to the stain, and pulled the sponge back out. Her fingers tingled a little. Must have been scrubbing harder than I thought,“ she mused. Another two minutes and that job was done, too. A cigarette would have been nice, but she’d quit a couple of months before.

When her two prodigal workers returned, she glanced at the clock and said, “Better get ready. We should be getting the first lunch rush in about 15 minutes.”

Her fingers had stopped tingling, the grill was fired up and the first burgers were starting to sizzle. She didn’t think any more about it, but she did tell Bruce not to burn the onions, please, today.

* * *

Sally was just locking the back door of the diner at eight o’clock when she heard a voice call from behind her.

“Sally?”

She turned around in the fading light and saw the woman from earlier—what was her name?—walking up.

“I’m sorry, we’re closed, um...”

“Kay.”

“Sorry, right. Kay. We close at seven, but I’m glad you liked the food enough to come back... maybe tomorrow?” said Sally, trying to be friendly.

“I didn’t come here for the food,” said Kay, moving a bit closer. “I came to see you.”

The sound of the words implied more than a desire for a friendly chat. Sally wasn’t expecting that, and it shook her a little. “I’m sorry, Kay, but um, well, if you’re thinking I... I mean, no, I need to go home.”

“Oh, yes, I’m thinking. I’m thinking about how lonely you are despite how much you love this place. It takes all your time, doesn’t it? Work and loneliness?” said Kay.

“How could she know that?” Panic rose in Sally, along with a weird sense of attraction to the words. “And how can she say it in a few words better than I can?”

“Don’t be afraid, Sally, really. Right now your brain is being flooded with endorphins and electrical currents that are directing the pleasure of that to new places, triggered by proximity to me... but you don’t need to know or even understand that. You only need to feel it as the changes happen and then burn themselves in. And you do feel it, don’t you?”

Sally fought the unwanted rivulet of arousal that was growing inside her—growing into a bigger stream, like ice melting into a spring. Her head swam with it. Her body began to tremble at the tiny shocks that started in her head and were moving out into her most secret places.

“I know what you’re feeling, Sally. I know what you’re thinking and how you’re trying to fight new urges but losing anyway. I know it exactly because we’re linked now. I won’t go into the details... they wouldn’t make any sense to you. But you’re the one who will choose how it happens when you succumb. I’m just here to start the process, and to help it along. Like this.” Kay reached up and pinched her own nipple and moaned.

Only a few minutes before, Sally would have been revolted. But now, the lewd sight created an ache in her nipples and a tingling wetness in her crotch. It confused her but it was undeniable. Despite her habitual modesty she was getting turned on. Somewhere in her increasing fog of lust she wondered if she might be going insane.

“Mmm. Good girl. You like the way I touch myself. You do, don’t you?”

Something inside Sally wanted to scream no, to be angry, but it was such a weak voice. It was being drowned out by something new, something foreign—but it was becoming less foreign by the second. The trickle was becoming a small river. “Y-yes,” she stammered.

“Yes, Kay. Say it.” The doctor’s tone had taken on a subtle air of authority.

“Yes... Kay...”

“Sally, why don’t you show me your diner... I’m sure we can find something I’d love to taste...” breathed Kay.

Sally was having trouble finding words—so much so that she didn’t say anything before she turned around and, with hands trembling, put the key back in the lock and turned it. She was about to pull the door open when she felt Kay’s hands reach around her middle and soft, wondrous lips kiss the side of her neck just below the earlobe.

The moment stretched out and in its eternity, Sally melted and fell back into Kay’s waiting arms.

* * *

Rich Sanchez saw Janice pass by and hurried to his office door. “Agent Stebbins,” he called after her, “do you have a couple of minutes?”

She turned and walked back. “Sure, Dr. Sanchez, I have a few. I just finished my update on Kay Mabrey, but I don’t have to deliver it ‘til morning. What’s up?”

“Official business, I’m afraid. I saw your automated debriefing and had a few questions.”

“Can it wait for my official report?” asked Janice.

“Janice, you already know I wouldn’t call you in if it could. There are a couple of problems I need to get resolved. There are questions I expect you to answer before you get out of desk duty.”

Janice rolled her eyes. “Jesus, haven’t I been through enough? Bad enough to get roped up and rescued while butt naked. You may have to assess security and possible compromise, but it’s easy to judge people as risky when you’re not out there in the field yourself,” she grumbled.

“I agree, and I’d love to get some field time. In fact, I’ve been after the Director to change that policy. But in the meantime, I have a job to do, just like you. You could give me a bit of a break.”

“Sorry, Doc. Been a rough couple of days is all. I feel like I’m being watched all the time, even by people who have no business watching.

“Tell you what... since this is obviously going to take more than your ‘few minutes,’ do you mind if I use the bathroom first? You do have a reputation for taking awhile, y’know,” said Janice, trying to play nice and force a smile. It was like trying to be friendly to a cockroach.

“Fair enough. I’ll be waiting when you get back.”

Janice walked to the end of the hall and turned towards the restrooms and waited. Then, peeking around the corner, she confirmed that Sanchez had lef the hallway and returned to his abode. She walked as fast as she could to her own office without attracting attention. The cylinder she sought was waiting for her in her desk drawer, and she placed it in her pocket, careful not to activate the powerful—and highly illegal—device. Within another minute, she was back at Sanchez’ office, knocking quietly on his door.

She opened it without waiting for his response, since it was obvious that he was waiting for her. She took a seat and with a touch of frustration said, “Okay, let’s get on with it.”

“Right,” said Sanchez, looking over a paper one last time before putting it down and meeting her gaze. “The main problem is this. Jodi Matthews, our Digital Forensics tech, has determined that the equipment you disabled was fraudulent. Lots of wires and monitors, but most of it was just medical equipment placed there, and a few computers with nothing but standard office-type software on them.

“Moreover, she doesn’t see how you could not have noticed given the time you spent there. Can you explain why someone of your experience and intelligence would miss something she figured out almost immediately upon retrieval?”

“Like I said... when you’re in the field and under the threat of capture or harm, it’s different. It’s not like I had time or the luxury of turning anything on without getting caught,” said Janice. “And once I was caught, how was I supposed to continue checking it out?” Asshole. She really hated this.

“And you did get caught, didn’t you, allowing Mabrey to escape. You were in for almost two and a half hours before the team finally decided to come after you. You’re lucky they did, since they had orders from you to sit tight until they either got a transponder signal or saw you exit. But now, for all we know you’ve been cooked up nicely by some method or other, and she took her sweet time in getting away.

“You never did signal that you were in trouble, when protocol states that you are to set off the alarm at the first sign of a tangible threat. You have a long history of bending rules to the point of breaking. It’s worked for you before, despite collateral damage... but I have to tell you, this incident is going to hurt. You’re up for promotion in another month, and this is sure to come up.”

“If you tell them, Doc. Right?” Janice glared at Sanchez.

“We all have our jobs to do, regardless of whether we like them or not. And your attitude isn’t helping your issue here. And yes, you’re right—my reports on agents and operational analysis are the primary source for these kinds of questions later on. We’re an extremely small agency, with limited funding and resources, despite an extremely intelligent staff, albeit few in number. We’re also highly classified, so security is serious business around here. As it should be.”

“And you’re not all that good at it,” said Janice, under her breath.

“What was that?”

“Has it ever occurred to you that my transponder malfunctioned when I tried to use it? Have you even tested it? Apparently not. Hell, I thought I would have minutes before I was extracted. Like five, ten... even thirty. Not two and a half hours. It never occurred to you that I knew, or thought I knew, that the backup team was on its way? I’d say the fault is theirs in waiting so long. I still have rope burns in some undesirable places,” said Janice, as her frustration began to boil over. “From where I’m sitting, I was counting on them, and they let me down, and as a result, Mabrey got away.”

“Oh, believe me, they’re going through this, too. This was one frigged operation. But you were the on-site asset, and before all the reports get sent out to Administration and Planning, not to mention Internal Security, I have to have the complete picture. Your attitude isn’t helping your responsibility in all of this, by the way. They, on the other hand, have been extremely cooperative.”

“Gee, that’s a shock. Nothing like covering your collective asses.” Janice paused and reflected for a moment. “So you’re making me a scapegoat. Is that it?”

“Someone is going to take a fall for this one, and since I’m the one who puts together the initial summary, it’s up to me who that will be. Maybe you should be nicer to me, Agent Stebbins,” sneered Sanchez. Then he shrugged and returned his eyes to the paper he was reading when she came in and added, “You know how it is.”

“I do. Maybe it’s you who doesn’t. You see, it’s like this...” said Janice, quietly removing the small tube from her pocket. “Ever seen one of these?”

Rich looked up. “Lipstick isn’t going to impress me. What is it... a recorder of some kind?”

Again, Janice rolled her eyes. Lipstick. Heh. “No, it’s another kind of personal insurance. I palmed it during the Spalding case. No one knew about it, but I figured it might come in handy some day,” said Janice, holding it up for Sanchez to get a better look. “A day sort of, y’know, like today. I’d bet all twenty agents have their own little insurance policies, but I can’t say for sure. By the way, security around here is just great.”

Sanchez was about to answer her show of impudent bravado and sarcasm, when it dawned on him what she meant. He had a moment of panic as he put her words together and realized it was very likely a mind control device—Spalding had been a genius of miniaturization. “You could be disappeared for this, Stebbins... you need to give that to me right now.”

“As you wish,” said Janice as she covered her ears and pressed the activator on one end of the tube. She wouldn’t have heard anything, but her hands were enough to keep the multi-band ultrasonic wave from reaching its intended target—at least the one inside her own head.

Sanchez, on the other hand, was a different case.

Janice lowered her hands and smiled at the dazed, blank-eyed man staring back at her. “Gee, Doc, did you get that?” she asked. “I know you did. Sometimes the simplest methods are the best, don’t you think?

“Don’t worry, you’ll be back in an hour or so and feel right as rain. This little wonder only does real damage with repeated use, and I should only need a tiny bit of time with your undivided attention. You can give that to me, can’t you?”

Sanchez’ head nodded slowly up and down.

“Good boy. Now, you know that my performance was and is exemplary, and my loyalty is above question, yes?”

Nod.

“And the real problem with this entire case is Administrative Strategy and Planning—not to mention jealous field agents who are prone to envy and character assassination of me, the best, most skillful agent you know or ever will know, right?”

Nod.

“So it’s extremely important that I be given the highest security clearance possible so that I can, when needed, quietly look at the planning data and files. I I also will be needing copies of the dossiers of all agents, employees and officials that have anything to do with PCI. That reminds me, do you have access to those things already?”

Nod.

“Good. In that case, while we wait for my very, very important clearance to go through, the clearance you so desperately want me to have, you also make sure that you deliver those things and all information about the Mabrey case to me in secret. In addition, you assure that any recommendations I have are implemented, although you never reveal the source of those recommendations. You will do this even after my clearance has been obtained. Understand?”

Nod.

Janice paused for a moment, considering her next words. She hadn’t planned on them, but they bubbled up in a kind of strange, dancing perfection. “You know, Doc, it’s not like I want to control the entire agency. I just want to exert influence... influence that I know is mine. That makes perfect sense you, doesn’t it?”

Nod.

“Oh, yes, I almost forgot... just because you’ve always been such a pompous prick, whenever you interview any agent or employee for review or assessment, male or female, you rub your dick through your pants as you sit behind your desk. It’s very exciting and you can’t resist doing it, even though you have no idea why you can’t stop. It gets you so fucking hard and turned on. And just as they leave the room, you cum so hard you nearly fall down from the pleasure and hot humiliation, and whisper to yourself, ‘I’m a little cummy puppy.’ You swear it will never happen again, but you can’t help doing it every single time. Got it?”

Nod.

“What do you say when you cum?” demanded Janice.

Sanchez was very nearly immobile as he whispered, but Janice heard the words. “I’m... a lit... a little... cummy puppy,” he mumbled.

“Very nice, Doc,” purred Janice. One more thought occurred to her, and she hesitated, distracted. She’d never been one for humiliation, much less of a sexual nature. Resolve smashed into her like an unexpected sledgehammer, urging her to continue. What was done was done and she wanted... needed... to do more.

“Oh, and instead of Rich? I think you should go by Dick from now on. Doctor Dick. The name fits you better. Doesn’t it.” Tacked onto her first instructions, it was such a little thing, after all.

Nod.

“I’m leaving now. You, of course, know that every idea has been your idea, and that I didn’t tell you these things, but that they occurred to you as we talked. As for your new obsession, you never ever think about where it came from at all. You are ready to report that our session went swimmingly, and you fill in the proper blanks to make sure it all looks legitimate. Yes?”

Nod.

“Great. See you around the hallways, Dick,” concluded Janice, who stood, smiled a bit, and left the room. Sanchez’ life was going to be very interesting from now on.

No mind... right now, she had a date with Jodi Matthews to consider. She hadn’t planned on it, but it was bound to be... satisfying.

* * *

Sally sat on the edge of another climax. How many times had she cum, she wondered? Her count was lost much earlier. Ten, twelve, maybe? As she considered, she sucked her own juices off Kay’s fingers, like a starving woman who’d spent a lifetime in the desert.

Nothing had prepared her for the avalanche of sexlust that consumed and corrupted her. And she was so fucking ready to explode again. “I’m such a deviant little fuckbitch,” she thought as she moved her attentions to Kay’s other hand.

My deviant little fuckbitch,” corrected Kay.

The realization that she’d spoken her thoughts out loud took her delirious arousal and moved it even deeper into her psyche. “Yes, Kay, your deviant little fuckbitch,” breathed Sally. The fact that they were in the small office in her diner was less than a footnote in her redirected mind. The only thing that existed at this moment was her building pleasure and the deep need to return it to Kay.

In just over an hour, she had gone from a sheltered, modest small-town girl to a depraved, obsessed, cunt-worshipping vassal. Kay had become her world, and Sally reveled in it.

Kay felt the inner walls of her new pet’s pussy and purred. She thumbed Sally’s clit brutally, exulting in the deep moan that came in response. “Now, sweetness, it’s time to bind you to me and to my will, until you can’t tell if your words and thoughts are mine or yours. It won’t matter either way, because nothing you do will ever be yours alone again.”

She pulled away from her protégé and sat on the small folding chair. With a wicked smile and bent finger, she motioned Sally over, admiring the sheen of sweat their festivities had produced. In over twenty recruitments, she’d never seen such an unabated look of feral hunger.

It excited her beyond words.

She sat Sally on her leg facing her, breasts between breasts, hot breath bathing each other’s faces. With a few simple motions she made clear what she wanted. Sally began to rub up and back on her thigh, mewling and trembling as her hair swung gently from the motion.

Sally’s lips fell open and loose, a thin line of drool falling from the center as she panted. If there was thought inside her gorgeous head, there was no evidence save that of her lewd task. Now, she was ready to be taken... to be changed.

With no small effort, Kay changed the angle of Sally’s attack, bringing her juice-slickened ass outward. She placed her hands there, and then pulling her in as close as she could, she pressed a well lubricated finger completely into the waiting pucker there and let it begin its dance of delight, moving in, out around, circling, in a tarantella of scorching pleasure.

She pressed her lips to those of her newest charge, and suckled her tongue, tasting and mingling.

Sally melted as every orifice was captured, starting a fire in her center that crept outward with a slow torture that wiped away anything but itself where it touched. Her body spasmed as the tide undulated through her. By the time it broke her mind into pieces and rebuilt her, she had no idea of her destination... endless orgasm held her in its subversive grasp.

Kay held her, whispering words that would become suggestions, then guides, then rules, and then cement themselves as absolute commands. And then the words were gone, and there was nothing but the two women, bound together in unalterable destiny.

“I was only planning to have you perjure yourself by giving me an alibi sometime in the future if needed,” breathed Kay, when the torrent that had consumed them had receded enough for words. “But I’m not sure you shouldn’t come with me. I’ll need to think on it—I didn’t expect this.”

Sally didn’t need to speak. The longing and surrender in her eyes told Kay that she was open to any need, any desire her sovereign could utter.

As she stood, Kay helped Sally up and placed her in the chair in turn. The poor woman was still so dazed she couldn’t speak.

Kay went to get a damp towel for Sally, and one for herself. She was still in a bit of a daze as she started back towards her latest conquest. She noticed a spot on the sink and wiped it up. Something was familiar about it—like déjà vu but from a deeper place.

With a puzzled look on her face, she whispered to Sally, “Don’t burn the onions today, please...”

* * *

End Part Two