The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succession War

Part 1

College is usually a time for self-exploration, for learning, for meeting fun and interesting new people and I suppose that that is, loosely, how things went for myself and my twin sister Kira. Loosely.

Kira and I come from an old and powerful family that I guarantee you’ve never heard of, our father and his forebears worked exceedingly hard to make sure of that. The name Palebrook does not appear in any history books nor on any boards of fortune 500 companies, and yet our family has never wanted for wealth nor land. In time I assure you, the reason for that will become all too clear.

On a certain level we both knew the day would come when our father would announce he was deciding the next family head, but we had been so preoccupied with school and friends and the other trappings of youth it had simply remained a “someday”. That would-be, could-be, someday came fast and hard, Father summoning us to his study while home for Christmas break only a semester into our Freshman year at college. Among the family they said that he was the strongest gifted in four generations, and one of us was expected to assume his mantle if not his power and guile. We had heard whispers and stories but they always said “until you experience it, you’ll never understand”.

Behind a broad mahogany desk shined to perfection he sat, appraising us, as my sister and I stood to attention, shoulder to shoulder. “James,” I felt my skin jump a bit as he broke the silence, “you will take the test first.” Father rose and opened a large, ornate box covered in fine silverworkings. From it he reverently pulled forth a silver frog roughly the size of my head, it’s mouth slightly agape, eyes staring sightlessly off into the corners of the room. The frog was set upon the edge of his desk and I was beckoned forward. Father instructed me to insert my favored finger into the black mouth. I pushed my right thumb into the open maw and felt a multitude of sharp teeth clamp down on it, the pain was bearable only because I had been told what to expect by my aunt. As suddenly as it had bit me I was released and pulling my thumb free there was very little blood. Nothing happened. I wondered if I had somehow failed the test.

“Step back.” He gestured to my sister, “Kira, you will do the same, insert whichever finger you favor.” She came forward with the stately grace I had come to admire, inserting the slender index of her right hand into the mouth. A small yelp as it bit her and then we stood and awaited father’s judgement.

“You are both top notch gifted. I was hoping one of you would be more obviously talented but I suppose that’s what happens with twins.” He put the frog away in its box and came around the desk, the ceremony falling away to reveal the jovial father we knew and loved. “I love you both, but there can only be one family head. So here’s how this will work: Whoever can convince the other to concede will be the next head. This will be a battle of your gifts. Have fun and I look forward to seeing who prevails.”

Both confused we went off to our wing of the house, and after sitting opposite each other in the lounge for some unknown amount of time Kira spoke. “I don’t suppose you’ll just concede and let me have it will you?”

“I could ask you the same, dear sister.” We looked into each other’s green eyes for a moment before simultaneously bursting into laughter. As if that would ever happen.

“I suppose then,” I started “that this contest will happen at school.”

“That’s what aunty Myrra said anyways, that succession wars happen outside the manor.” She seemed deep in thought now, knowing Kira she was already planning her first moves. I already knew exactly what to do first, unlike Kira I had invited practice, though I hadn’t known she would serve that purpose at the time. My girlfriend, Clara, was arriving tomorrow to spend Christmas with us, hopefully by then I could figure out just how the gift worked.

We both went to bed exhausted that night despite not doing much of anything during the day besides talking. I could see the fatigue on Kira’s soft features, could feel it under my eyes. In my dreams I felt something speak into me and reverberate. Nothing was clear enough to understand in the moment but on waking I felt refreshed and knew that in the moment I would understand.

Hours passed, breakfast eaten, morning routines completed, smalltalk undertaken. It felt robotic, both of us withdrawn into ourselves, an unusual arrangement. I finally stirred from my stupor when Kira descended the stairs from our rooms into the lounge, where I still sat, dressed for the pool. A cap held in her short cropped blonde hair, and her body was wrapped in a shimmering one piece suit that clung flatteringly to the curves and valleys of her athletic form. I knew she saw me admiring her, our family’s genetics were on full display. The moment was interrupted by my phone however, Clara had arrived.

Kira went off to the pool, and I walked to the main house to greet my awaited guest. It took a few minutes to arrive at the end of the long hallway connecting our Children’s Wing to the Manor’s main house. I found Clara standing in the sitting room just off the front entry where a servant had no doubt deposited her. Her eyes were wide, obviously unused to the wealthy atmosphere. I had always found the grandiosity of the main house distasteful but my father enjoyed “showing dominance through gilding”, which he also said was a family tradition.

“Jaaaames!” Clara called out as she noticed my arrival running to meet me midway in a warm hug. I had met her on my first day of classes, a vision of beauty in my physics course. Her body was ample and as her breasts and lips pressed into me simultaneously I couldn’t decide which I loved more. The kiss lasted a few glorious moments but when we broke apart again I said her name softly into her ear, feeling her shoulder-length auburn hair against my face. “It’s so good to see you again, I missed you this last week. Was your flight alright?”

She nodded, “It was great. I knew you were well off but this is…” she looked around, searching for words and finding none. I gave a light chuckle, it made sense, our main house was designed to evoke this exact reaction.

I kissed her again and then bid her to follow me, her bags had already been collected and likely awaited her in the guest room next to my bedroom. As we walked and talked about our college experience and things we had done in our time together my mind was buzzing. My dream had solidified into knowledge in a way that felt at once alien and exhilarating. I could sense the gift where it resided in my thumb, a drumbeat of promise. Every gift was unique, it’s application and form tailored to the individual, I just had to exercise mine to learn its shape. Exerting my mind to grasp and empower the gift where it rested I felt it pull closer to me, understood a bit more of it. I knew how to use it’s most basic functions now and Clara was right at hand.

I led her up to her room, a wide smile on my face that could not be banished. As we entered and I closed the door behind us I swept her up into another embrace. This time I poured on my passion and kissed her full lips hungrily, she returned my affections and clutched at my clothes. I brought my hand to nestle in her soft hair, thumb pressing into the back of her head and with a thought directed at my gift I felt her mind yield to me. A sound in my head like a lock falling open and at once she went slack, I could feel her thoughts as though grasping them through murky jelly. Their content wasn’t easy to understand, just basic concepts and general ideas. I followed my instinct and pushed a symbol in her mind which encapsulated a simple concept, intense pleasure and the words “Yes, James”. Even through the murk that symbol shone bright. I released my power and her body resumed kissing me furiously as if nothing had happened.

At this point I both needed to know how well it had worked but also I was desperately aroused. I broke away from her kiss, “Clara, take your clothes off.” I reached out to the symbol in her and pulsed it. She immediately complied, and though she might have just been aroused enough to want it naturally, the words “Yes, James.” tumbled from her pink lips. Her blouse and coat came off first, revealing a sultry black-lace bra I hadn’t yet seen on her, no doubt purchased for my benefit. What a sweet girl, thinking of me like that. I smiled as she peeled off her hip-hugging skirt and showed me the delicious cream-hued hips and thighs it had hid, themselves wrapped in the bra’s lacey counterpart.

As she unclipped her bra and slid the panties from her ample figure I took her into my arms and kissed her again, feeling her soft skin against my arms and her slender fingers grasp at the edges of my clothes. I was incredibly aroused but needed to test this power further, I needed her to obey me in doing something she never would do normally. I thought languidly as we kissed and my clothes were slowly pulled from my body. Clara was already willing to do most anything in bed, but there was one thing she had always refused. “Clara my dear, I want you to do something for me.” I pulsed the symbol and her expression turned to bliss,

“Yes, James” fell from her lips again.

“Take a couple of sexy pictures of yourself and send them to me.” I could see her tense up, her eyes taking the stiff demeanor I recognized as ‘Clara didn’t like that’. I reached out and pulsed the symbol, this time it felt like there was resistance. Her expression wavered and she took a wobbly step towards her purse, but the words didn’t come out. I pulsed harder. Her eyes glazed and her lips parted, “I- uh- Ye- Yeesss…” another few steps. It was obviously working slowly. I poured into her, no longer a pulse but more akin to simply holding down the button. A wide smile took her face and she pulled her phone from the black leather purse with a resounding “Yes, James.” I kept holding as she held up the phone and began capturing selfies, whispering “Yes, James.” over and over as she fondled her tits for the camera.

I needed more, as she panted and posed I released the symbol. She didn’t stop, but her whispered chants subsided into needful whimpers. Now to push her even further, “Take a video of yourself tasting your pussy and saying ‘I’m a good little slut’ then send it to me.” Her eyes went wild, conflicting emotions warring in her head, but I pushed into her with as much force as I could and I felt something click. Clara’s fingers obediently went to her dripping pussy, a look of pure arousal on her gorgeous face, “Yes James. I’m a good little slut!” She practically came around those words. I couldn’t hold back anymore, her quivering body was calling me and I answered the call. I slipped between her legs and entered her, feeling her warmth around me as we entwined, falling onto the bed and into a new world of pleasure.