The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succession War

Part 2

The lounge was empty when Kira returned from the pool, her hair still damp but her mind calm and focused after a day of frenzied thoughts. No amount of forethought nor fantasization had prepared her for the simplicity of the ritual which awakened their birthright gifts. Her brain was launched into sudden overdrive of planning and guessing and wondering just the shape of her newfound power. The basis of it had become clear through introspection and inner focus but there was still more, she knew it would evolve and grow in time and practice. The lavish lounge area of the children’s wing was silent, it’s vast bay windows giving a wintery white display of the forested hills of the manor’s grounds.

Ascending the stairs she heard the barest edge of a yelp, a wry smile spread across her lips. James must be practicing on that tasty morsel of his, getting a feel for his gift. Too bad for him she had already learned to commune with her gift and something told her that hers was the more potent. Let him rut with Clara, he would only gain a pawn that would have been his no matter what. Planning and tactics would always escape James, he was a man of instincts and urges to his core, not that that wasn’t cute in its own way. Scheming men or instinctual men, it didn’t matter much to Kira, she knew she would win against either. She had always run circles around her peers, whether in classes or games.

Aunty had told her how the succession wars flowed, how knowing the opponents’ moves and abilities was key. This war would be small, just her and James, and they being twins meant they were already intimately acquainted with each other’s mindsets. Kira was certain she would win so long as James didn’t haphazardly stumble into a windfall of some kind. Her ability should be stronger and more versatile, her mind was sharper when it came to strategy, and unlike him she had no issues using men or women to further her goals. And unlike Father and Aunty’s war against their nine other siblings it would be over by easter. According to Myrra their Father hadn’t won until June of the year following their wars commencement.

As Kira peeled the form fitting swimsuit from her toned and gently muscled body she thought about her position and how to improve it. While James had isolated himself at school with a private residence, Kira had opted to live in a dorm apartment with three other girls. Three test subjects and foot soldiers to be, though she hadn’t consciously realized that part of her decision at the time. Paula would be her first choice, that girl was obviously James’s type and seemed like she had a moderately strong will. The redhead’s plump tits and natural sensuality would be a delightful first step. And rumor was she had a strapping boyfriend on the lacrosse team, so she might just get an additional thrall there. It would explain why the girl was so absent from the apartment lately.

Georgia would go next, it would be a pleasure in itself to see the mouthy girl put her yammering tongue to better use. Plus her creamy caramel hips had made Kira’s own mouth water for months. A vision of the girl lowering her face onto Kira’s pussy as she lowered her own delicious ass towards Kira purred through the successor. A vision of a brief glimpse of the softmore’s dark pink nipples and full breasts surfaced in Kira’s mind. Georgia had been so careless leaving the bathroom door open that day, thinking nobody else was home. Soon Kira would join her in the shower and lap at those tasty nubs beneath the warm water. The temptation to take Georgia first just to make that a reality sooner was potent, but she knew Paula was the better choice.

Finally Raleigh, pretty little Raleigh with her drawl and petite, waiflike body. Her angelic face sung tales of pleasure and her girlfriend was another prize to be won. The mousy girl’s long blonde hair contrasted nicely with the short cropped auburn waves of her aggressively sexual partner, Christa? Crystal? Something like that. Kira had only been introduced offhand the one time months and months ago, but the girl’s eyes were so defiant and fiery that it was as if she was crying out “break me!”.

As she stepped into the shower Kira’s hands roamed her body, imagining her beautiful housemates kneeling and worshiping her. As the water ran over her, rinsing the light stickiness from the pool away, she pushed a finger into her slick folds. Visions of Raleigh and Georgia lapping happily at each other while Paula lapped at her turned to fantasies of the three holding James down. The girls restraining her cute twin brother as she poured her gift into him, his cock hard as it slipped between Paula’s tits, his mind completely controlled and blank as Kira rode his face in victory. She moaned and shuddered as an orgasmic wave rolled over her and exploded between her legs. After panting a few moments she steadied herself and finished showering, a triumphant grin unable to leave her face.

Once dry and lying on her bed she grabbed her phone and sent a text, one she felt was rather inspired. And then began browsing through the dating app Paula had imposed upon her months ago with assurances of hot guys clamoring at her door. She hadn’t actually ever used it but there were a number of attractive choices on offer, and on swiping right she found one of the best had already matched with her. It seemed a two-for-one day awaited her in town tomorrow. Dinner was in an hour though, so she closed her eyes and did her best to make up for the sleepless night she’d had previously with a fast nap.

I could hear Kira’s water shut off, knew that a long shower meant she had probably been touching herself. She had always been that way since we were teenagers, most showers were fast and efficient unless she was hot and bothered. Having walked in on her a few times before we each got our own bathrooms I could still see her in my mind. Face twisted in pleasure as she fingered herself in the steamy bathroom. She didn’t even notice me as I slipped back out to let her finish, my own libido stoked by hers.

I had also taken a long shower, my girlfriend joining me under the hot torrent of water, obediently washing my body and fondling where she knew it pleased me. My first try at using the gift had been a massive success, Clara seemed to have no resistance and if anything now craved to obey, her eagerness only increasing as I used it on her. It still wasn’t quite there though, I wasn’t going to beat Kira with an undeveloped gift, she was far too crafty, I needed power to overwhelm her guile. Thinking about how to expand my capabilities, while the water ran down my chest and soaked Clara’s face where her lips met my hips I had an idea.

Reaching down to grasp the enthralled girl’s head as she gleefully sucked and licked my cock, I knew this would be a more complex concept. Pushing the gift into Clara once again, her mouth and shoulders instantly went slack. The symbol from earlier still shone among the murky jelly of her thoughts, if anything it shone brighter, a beacon amidst the darkness. I grasped and twisted her mind into a new symbol, this one would feed off of the other one and stay active, a constant flow of control. The symbol was a vessel and it held a meaning, the meaning this time was “I am James’ property and slave”. It wound a chain around her mind, and I could feel it sending tendrils out into her even deeper than what I could reach on my own. It felt like my understanding of how the symbols worked had improved a bit, but as I released my power and Clara’s mouth returned to its eager ministrations those thoughts were swept aside.

Looking down at her beautifully blushing face as she tenderly and lovingly worshipped on her knees I saw immense promise. In her, I couldn’t help but to see every other girl I’d been interested in at school. Kira would be hatching some complex plot to bring me under her sway, but I already had a simple line of attack ready, the kind of plan I was good at. It would take practice first, and to try to expand my abilities. For now though, I would use Clara but soon enough we would all return to school and a plethora of practice targets would appear before me.

Satisfied with the plan forming in my mind, I returned my attention to the beautiful slave kneeling at my feet. Her mouth was eager and lustful as she licked from base to tip then engulfed me before repeating the motion. In her mind she had completely succumbed to her arousal and to the pulsing command which revoked her free will. Setting a hand on her head once again, she felt him push inside her deepest recesses, the slave melted, reshaped and as her mind was wracked by pleasure, whoever Clara had been dripped out of her pussy until only a slave remained. Obeying was her purpose and that purpose pushed out everything else. She felt the cock in her mouth coat her tongue and throat with deliciousness, a vague recollection of something tickled the back of her mind and then she stopped thinking entirely.

Her Master gave commands. She obeyed.

Look at him. Stand up. Affirm she is alright. Dry his body then her own. Dress herself, black thigh-high socks, black knee-length skirt, red knitted turtleneck. Pretend to be Clara.

At that she felt a rush of thoughts and emotions flow into her body, though strangely distant and controllable. The slave heard her body say “I’m so happy we get to spend the holiday together. My sister was being such a brat about leaving her alone with my mom.” It felt strange, like a faucet she could turn off at any moment, and from it flowed the facsimile of ‘Clara Heather Lorintis’. She knew the illusion would be nearly perfect, who better to play Clara than the slave who had once been Clara.

“I’m happy too. You’re such a good slave, Clara.” Being praised felt like starbursts of pleasure and her lips automatically moved to form “Thank you Master.”

“That skirt looks good on you. Let’s go have dinner with my sister and then I’ll fuck you again.” Clara gushed about how excited she was both to see Kira and to be fucked again. The slave’s mind buzzed with purpose, the Master’s mind buzzed with possibilities.