The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succession War

Part 3

Dinner had gone as expected. Even though she hadn’t seemed any different, something in the way she looked at James had told Kira that Clara was enthralled. It had only stoked Kira’s own desire to use her gift. She could feel it building, like hot jello in her veins, and with it the night had not gone easily. Sleeping had been difficult again and only strange, erotic dreams had appeared before her. Still somewhat tired she had prepared herself for a long, hopefully rewarding day and now she was being chauffeured into town and an excitement and energy pulsed through her. She had two dates lined up. The first was for lunch with a bright looking young lady Kira had shared many an evening with in finishing school, Ami. The second would be with a handsome boy named Holden who she had found via a dating app the night before.

With the tight black turtleneck, hiphugger jeans, and short-heeled boots she was wearing Ami would be a pushover. She was merely a test case before Kira took Holden and proved she could grab a completely fresh face. The forest her family’s mansion sat within slowly gave way to Arlene, a moderately sized town of predominantly wealthy and elite families. There were no skyscrapers nor even buildings over four stories but it had shops and restaurants and a distinctly luxurious atmosphere. Rumor amongst the family is the entire town was descendants of thralls, but there were also plenty of new people who came for the chance to appear as though they had clout or to find a job working for one of the families or businesses that offered far higher wages than elsewhere. And the most beautiful people who came to Arlene tended to never leave.

The car dropped her off a block from the cafe she was meant to have lunch at, and as she walked Kira reached out to her gift and experimentally pushed a bit. An oddly pleasant sensation of slick wetness coated her finger. Looking down she could see a blob of gorgeous sapphire-hued liquid had formed around the same finger the frog had bitten. She pulled, and it wicked back into her skin, a process which had taken her almost an hour of her nearly sleepless night to figure out. This gift was why she would win, she could feel how it worked and knew James stood no chance against something so versatile.

With a broad smile she stepped into Cafe Trio, eyes roaming to find Ami. With no sign of her it seemed Kira was early, but it wouldn’t matter much. She knew the girl would show. Grabbing a milk tea and small sandwich from the counter Kira found a nicely secluded table and waited. As she waited she remembered the fun they’d had before college pulled them apart. Ami’s slender fingers in her hair, the busty brunette’s pert pink nipples, and the green eyes that had pulled Kira in to begin with. As if summoned by her reminiscing a curvy figure clad in a modest blue dress stepped into the cafe. Even with the knee length hem Kira could see Ami’s luscious wide hips and no dress in the world could hide her chest. While the successor prided herself on her toned and athletic physique, there was something so very alluring about the body of a curvaceous woman that she sometimes caught herself envying.

Ami saw her and waved, starting towards the table as Kira stood to meet her. They embraced and effused greetings, a small kiss to herald what was to come.

“My goodness Kira, you got even hotter. The hell is your secret?” Ami’s voice was like finely buttered honey, low and thickly dripping with intention.

“I could say the same of you, darling. You’ve been working out, I can tell.” It was obvious she had, the toning on her forearms and definition around her neck was telltale. And her long auburn locks fell in compliments around her blue cable knit clad shoulders that made Kira’s mouth water.

“Why thank you. I’ll admit I’ve been hitting the gym a few times a week.” She leaned in close, “but what about you? Picked up any hotties lately?” Straight to the point as always. When they had been an item Ami had always pushed Kira to pull cute boys and hot girls into bed with them, though it had only happened a few times.

“I’ve been entirely focused on education, unfortunately.” Kira gave her best ‘woe is me’ impression, she really had been too wrapped up in her studies to focus on any kind of relationship, “Though I did arrange to have lunch with a beautiful woman today…”

Ami laughed, “Oh, then I suppose I should let you get on your way.” They both laughed at that. Kira couldn’t wait any longer, her blood was boiling over with desire to conquer her old friend.

“By the by,” Kira began,voice low, “the milk tea here is simply fabulous. You should try some.” Ami’s eyes settled on where Kira’s finger traced the rim of her mug.

“Might I sample some of yours then?” Precisely as planned, Kira dipped her finger into the mug and then held out her hand. “Of course, just a taste though.”

Ami’s head dipped forward to catch the droplets clinging to her once and future lover’s finger. And just as she felt the woman’s delicious lips Kira pushed her gift out. Ami shivered and began suckling automatically, unable to stop herself from ingesting Kira’s liquid bliss, her plump lips and soft tongue begging with each lap and suck to have more until the finger was withdrawn.

Ami looked up at Kira, eyes filled with need, all pretense lost, “My place is only a block away.” The gift was already within her, Kira could feel it. Could feel the link form between them. Knew that the more Ami consumed the more control she would ceed to the slim successor. Ami had always been in control before but now Kira would lead.

“Excellent, let’s go there then.” They rose from the table in unison, exiting the restaurant as more than a few men stared after them. Ami’s ass was more than pleasing to look at so Kira couldn’t begrudge them.

The walk to Ami’s apartment was indeed very short, a block of brisk walking followed by a few dozen steps up to the third and top floor of a lovely stonework building. By the time they arrived the connection was completely formed and Kira began to reach out and feel Ami’s mind through it. The busty girl was extremely aroused and as Kira listened to her thoughts they were dominated with memories of their sexual past and fantasies of what was about to happen. With a bit of effort the gifted found the source of Ami’s thoughts, a brilliant point of light, and with a fair amount more effort she quieted that point. Ami stopped moving, her steps coming to a halt just within the living room, a vacant expression falling onto her face.

“Open your mouth” the empty headed girl obeyed, her pink lips opening to admit Kira’s finger which was already slick with bliss. “Drink” and the athletic girl felt her gift flow into Ami’s open mind. She followed it in and began searching and observing the structure of her mind. Kira returned to the point of light and pulled at it, looking into it deeper and deeper. Within it she found motes which gave off concepts, instinctively she knew this was where she needed to be. Her liquid was filling the space and as she touched a mote she directed the liquid to enter it. The mote she touched felt like ‘anxiety from bees’ and Kira decided that that was better to instead be ‘I am Kira’s fucktoy’. The change was nearly instant, and the rush of control it gave Kira was intoxicating. She swirled around within the light touching motes and filling them, changing them from boring, pointless things into fun and sexy things. ‘Dillon Micheals’, whoever that was, became ‘licking Kira’s pussy’. ‘Topaz is a boring color’ became ‘I obey Kira’. ‘Air travel is obnoxious’ turned into ‘Serving and Obeying Kira is my purpose in life’. This continued for a while, time didn’t seem to exist inside Ami’s head, but eventually Kira was so worked up she needed to experience the fruits of her labor.

Withdrawing, she allowed the curvy girl’s thoughts to resume. Ami shuddered and stumbled for a moment, her mind processing the changes. Kira seated herself on the plush couch and waited for the girl to find herself, it only took a few seconds though. Ami’s eyes were filled with lust and adoration as she turned to behold her lover, her mouth still hung open slightly in a most pleasing way as she panted in need. Kira could most certainly get used to this.

“Strip.” Ami gasped in pleasure and began to obey, her dress coming off to reveal that apart from a pair of silicone pasties she hadn’t been wearing any underwear to begin with. Her shoes were kicked off, the pasties peeled away with a satisfying pop and then the girl stood naked, her perky round tits at full attention, nipples standing like beautiful pink stones upon creamy white hills. “No panties? What a good slut you are. Just stand still for now, you aren’t allowed to move.”

Kira stood up and began fondling and caressing the brunette, running her hands over the curves of her body. Her full round ass and wide hips and the treasure between her legs, a perfect clamshell pussy shining with desire. Kira’s finger ran between her soaked lips, and as she did so the girl’s gasps became moans. Bringing the finger to her own lips, she tasted Ami’s need and was reminded of all the wonderful times they had spent lips to lips, moaning and cumming against each other. Without really thinking she pushed out some of her liquid bliss into her own mouth, it simply tasted like sweet water, but didn’t seem to have any effect. Definitely something to explore later but for now she had a curvaceous thrall to re-explore.

She reached out again and gently ran her finger around the circumference of Ami’s right nipple, pushing out a bit of her bliss as she did. It coated the pink nub in an oh so fetching way before she willed it to enter the girl. Kira watched in amazement as the thick fluid gathered against the tip of Ami’s nipple and quickly flowed into it. The girl shuddered, and Kira felt it become part of her, a magnificent discovery. She returned her finger to the sensitive nub and poured in her gift as quickly as she could, it was certainly slower than a warm willing mouth but it flowed amply enough. As she pushed, the breast seemed to grow even fuller, the nipple more alluring. Comparing them revealed that the right tit was now significantly larger, this wouldn’t do, and so Kira began to fill the other breast as Ami’s moans deepened and filled the sunlit apartment. Satisfied with her work, Kira decided it was time enough to take what she wanted, her own pussy was soaked and throbbing, desperate for attention. Slipping off her jeans and turtleneck she peeled her panties away from her lips and once again sat at the edge of the couch.

“Ami,” the girl’s lustful gaze snapped to her owner’s naked body, “you can move now.”

The result was instant, Ami dropped to her knees and mewled in arousal as she dove into Kira’s waters. Playing with her own small breasts, the successor lost herself in the gentle but strong mouth of her dear friend. “Such a good fucktoy. Yes, there. Lick more there.” Through the link she could feel Ami’s desires and knew there was nowhere she would rather be. Kira grabbed the back of the girl’s head, fingers entwining into the soft locks of hair, and ground herself against the hungry mouth, feeling Ami’s tongue lick as deeply as it could as her nose rubbed against her owner’s clit. Kira was close, feeling more aroused than she had ever felt before, the thrill of the thrall as her aunt called it, and suddenly she tipped over the edge and spasmed in ecstasy. Pulses of satisfaction rumbling through her body and mind as her slutty toy kept licking softly. She could hardly think, didn’t want to bother. With rubbery arms she pulled Ami up onto the couch to lay with her, the busty girl offering an enchanting nub to suckle. A sweet and perfumed flavor surrounded Kira’s fuzzy mind, pulling her into a dull eyed stupor as she lapped and drank deeply of the ambrosia.

Kira sucked empty headed at her thrall’s breasts for an unknown amount of time, content in the afterglow. No plans, no thoughts, just bliss as she was held in the warm embrace of her former lover. The soft skin against her own, the alluring feeling and taste of the nipple in her mouth, the pleasant dull throb in her nethers. Nothing else mattered and life was absolutely perfect.