The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succession War

part 4

Kira and Ami had lain intertwined for long enough that the sunlight shifted from clear and bright to a soft amber. Not quite sunset but nearly on the edge of it, and in that comfortable warmth they stirred. Checking her phone Kira saw it was fast approaching time for her to go on her ‘date’ with Holden. Feeling impressively refreshed, Kira practically bounded off the couch, her clothes were in a wrinkled heap and her body was still coated in the dried sweat and juices of passionate sex. With an offhand command she left Ami to care for her clothing while she showered.

Emerging from the bathroom, mostly dry and completely nude she found her new thrall kneeling in the living room, Kira’s outfit neatly pressed, ironed, and folded in front of her. The girl’s creamy skin was enticing under the deepening amber light but there simply wasn’t time.

“I will be back here soon with a boy in tow. Clean this place then yourself.” Something about her imperial tone felt incredibly comfortable, like Kira had always spoken this way. She watched her thrall’s breasts slosh and jiggle as the girl stood and began dutifully obeying. Ami’s voice rang sweet through the spacious apartment, “I live to serve and obey you. Thank you Kira. Thank you thank you thank you. It feels so good to be your fucktoy.” They shared broad smiles and while Ami busied herself with cleaning, Kira dressed and primped a bit. There wasn’t much to do, the young woman had never been a fan of makeup nor fragrances, just a matter of arranging her short hair into a manageable flow.

Before leaving she admired her toy’s ass, so glad she had enthralled such a beautiful girl even before gaining her gift. Now to take a fresh face, completely from scratch.

The restaurant was a short walk, as most things in this town were. A pleasant little eatery with soft lighting and the air of luxury. Within was the quiet murmur of intimate conversation and culinary enjoyment under low but not dim lighting. Holden was waiting for her, his face was perhaps not quite as rugged as the dating app had led her to believe but honestly, who doesn’t touch their pictures up these days? He greeted her and they were seated in a booth that offered a great deal of privacy, tucked along a row of windows that looked out onto the Arlene River. As the appetizers came they were already deep into small talk. His family was in manufacturing, moderately wealthy, but his own passions lay in architecture. The young man seemed a cleancut type, he neatly sipped on his beer as she daintily nibbled at her wine, admiring his well-built physique.

As the main course came he excused himself to use the “privy”, an adorable anachronism among several others that Kira had noted. She watched him go, admiring the view from behind nearly as much as she enjoyed Ami’s. His glass of beer sat half empty, and she smiled mischievously in anticipation. Kira’s finger glistened as she ran it around the rim of his glass before pushing out enough sapphire to drip into the amber. Satisfied that she had added enough she began to slowly eat her roast duck, awaiting Holden’s return. It was succulent and rich, and each bite taken slowly reminded her of how delicious taking James would be. Consuming his defenses and then him, piece by piece, morsel by dripping morsel. Kira wondered if he was enjoying his thrall, and how well little Clara could please a woman. Her mind spun with eager possibilities, but she managed to collect herself as footsteps approached.

He returned and settled back into conversation between bites of his ribeye. As he spoke about his architecture degree and how close at hand it was Kira saw him take the first sip of dosed beer. A shiver ran through her as he took a long, slow gulp, the connection forming in her mind to his. It was weak but he couldn’t resist drinking more and more until he had finished the glass. She pushed into that connection, feeling his mind open before her, unlike Ami however she only had so much liquid to work with. She felt a mote of “Dislike for avocado” and shifted it to become “Obey Kira”, another mote became “Kira is the most beautiful woman” and she had just enough to alter a final mote into “I’ll do anything for Kira”. His face was alight when she returned her focus to the world outside his mind. Kira could only bask in the feeling of power, it was intoxicating.

Would three motes be enough to enthrall him? Unlikely. However she was well prepared to fully take his mind and body for her own. Kira could only imagine how she must look to his eyes, he was positively enraptured by her appearance, mouth slightly agape, pupils dilated as he stared in wonderment. As she finished her duck he picked absently at his steak, all focus consumed by her body. She laughed gently, “finish your meal, you’ll need your strength for later”. His green eyes shone as he set into the last of his plate, still keeping his eyes on her but obediently finishing his meal.

As he wiped the sauce from his lips she freed a foot from her low heeled boot and ran it sensually up his leg. He tensed, eager but unsure, as she used her toes to trace up into his inner thigh. “You’re such a gentleman,” she started, as her big toe made contact with his delightfully prodigious bulge “would the little gentleman like to come home with me tonight?”

Somewhere between a whisper and a moan he let out, “yes ma’am”. Kira rubbed a bit at his little gentleman, enjoying how Holden squirmed and panted, glad their booth was hidden away in a corner.

Holden couldn’t look away from his gorgeous date, thoughts swirled in his head. How good her foot felt against his cock, how glad he was to have seen her message and replied to it, the raw anticipation of the rest of his night, and behind it all a prayer that this would last for longer than just tonight. He had never felt so strongly about a woman as he did about Kira. Even her name circled inside his head like a bengal tiger, powerful and beautiful and looking to swallow him whole. He would gladly let her, he would do anything for Kira.

The teasing foot receded and the check came, dessert forgotten in favor of a more delicious treat waiting at Kira’s. He paid the check happily and stood to follow wherever she led him. Her body spoke of sex and power, toned muscles sheathed in just enough fat to soften their lines, pert handful breasts that begged to be fondled. Kira’s short cropped hair accentuated her neck and face and even without makeup she eclipsed any other woman he had ever known. In a daze he followed her out of the restaurant, anxious for an opportunity to take her into his arms and feel the body that so captured his imagination.

They had scarcely taken a dozen steps from the door when his moment came, the street was quiet, as it always was in this town, and Kira suddenly pivoted into him. Her lithe, strong hands pulled him in for a kiss, their lips meeting and dancing in the cold night air. His own hands caressed her head and back, reveling in the feeling of her heat against his skin. As they parted and he stared into her dark blue eyes she was blushing and the smile he saw told him he would never leave this woman willingly.

Kira took his hand in hers and they walked down streets he paid no attention to, his mind far away. She was thrilled at how good a catch Holden was, a perfect first try. He was hot, smart, and just as a cherry on top his cock had felt to be enormous. All Kira had to do was enthrall him completely, and then she and Ami could enjoy him again and again. An idea occurred to her, and she immediately put it into practice. Using her finger she spread glistening fluid across her lips and then for good measure pulled a small mouthful in between them. Spinning she grabbed Holden’s head again, bringing her lips to his and as his own lips and tongue hungrily tasted hers she willed her fluid to move. It took more effort than she imagined but she was able to make it slither up into his mouth.

She could feel it take hold, saw his eyes dim and go blank. Reaching into him Kira felt how much she had to work with, more than enough. He was hers, and as mote after mote became ironclad devotion and worshipful enslavement to her she guided his body into the elevator. As they rose to the fourth and topmost floor, she caressed his face and put her sapphire finger into her thrall’s mouth. Pushing more and more of her fluid into him Holden’s mind was thoroughly ensnared and the deepest pinnings of Kira’s control were ensured. By the time they reached Ami’s penthouse apartment he was a happy and willing slave and Kira was dripping with excitement.

Entering the spacious living room they found Ami, naked and lounging, her eyes brightening as she saw her owner and her owner’s new thrall. Kira couldn’t suppress a giggle as she introduced them, “Holden, this is Ami, Ami, this is Holden. Holden strip now.”

A placid smile and the words “Yes, Kira.” heralded his fast but orderly doffing, and as he removed his clothes so too did Kira. Taking him in her hand she stroked his already stiff member, reveling in its size and warmth. “This is very nice. Ami come and clean this with your mouth.”

The busty thrall immediately popped off the couch and onto her knees before Holden, taking his cock into her lips and licking it thoroughly. Kira could see Holden struggling with the pleasure, his blue eyes rolled into his head and mouth gasping. Ami’s mouth was a treasure, truly a perfect tool for pleasure, but if the successor did not intervene she would lose out on Holden’s first round. It was time to see how well he obeyed.

“Holden, no cumming or orgasming unless I tell you to.” His whole body stiffened, and then relaxed back into the warm suction on his cock.

“Yes Kira.”

“Such a good boy.” She crouched down next to Ami, enjoying the sight of her lover single-mindedly licking and sucking every little part of the thick shaft. She gently pushed the girl away and dove in herself, feeling it stretch her jaw apart as she leaned into its length. When was the last time she had enjoyed a cock like this? Too long. Her lips and tongue were tingling with excitement and his mild muskiness pervaded her senses. She wanted more, so much more.

Drawing back she felt herself clench as a drop of precum slid across her tongue, the pheromone taste reminiscent of Ami’s delicious pussy. She stood and guided the boy backwards onto soft couch cushions, straddling and aligning herself with him in a smooth motion. A shuddering breath, a drop of her hips and he was inside her. Filling her. Completing her. His moans mixed with hers and they writhed against each other in singular purpose. She leaned down, tasted his lips with hers and felt him shift delightfully inside her. He was close, she could feel him twitching and tensing. As much as she wanted to be stuffed full of him she wanted to enjoy him for even longer.

Pulling her hips off of him she whispered into his ear, “Be a good boy and don’t cum until I say.” He mumbled out “Yes Kira.” but the poor thing’s mind was so swamped with pleasure it was a wonder he responded at all. She gestured for Ami to ride his face, and with her two thralls enjoying each other’s lips she stroked the slick shaft before her. Kira pushed out sapphire until his entire cock was coated, teasing the tip with her coated finger and willing her fluid down into him. Watching it flow slowly into his opening as he lapped happily at Ami’s dripping pussy. Unfortunately it didn’t seem to effect his size like it had Ami’s tits. But she could feel the fluid in his mind, sloshing around and coating his thoughts. She felt something even deeper in his mind try to open to her but could not quite reach it. Her focus was elsewhere, a burning need that had to be filled. She slipped herself back over him, felt him push her thoughts away as his hips began bucking slowly up into hers.

Leaning over him she drew Ami into her for support, felt herself shake and moan through the first shockwave of an orgasm. Ami’s lips found hers, the fine musk of Holden still on them as he thrust deep inside her. Gentle hands guided her mouth to a perfect, inviting nipple and she suckled and orgasmed. Ami’s hands caressed her as she convulsed around the cock inside her, and hungrily gasped into the tits before her. She heard Ami’s voice in her ear, “I love you Kira. Tell the boy to cum in you now.” She couldn’t help herself, Ami’s voice was so hot and angelic and her mind was so flooded with arousal. “Cum inside me Holden.” And he did, a pulsing wave of warmth filling her and shutting down her brain completely. A nipple pressed into her mouth and she sucked automatically. The pleasure continued and wave after wave of emptying bliss washed her away.