The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succession War

Part 5

Christmas came and went, as did New Years, and I didn’t see much of Kira. She was practically living in town, only coming back to the manor for family gatherings and new clothes. It was obvious she had found a thrall or two, the smugly smiling looks she gave me said everything. That was just fine because I had honed my gift and when we returned to school I’d be ready. Kira’s thralls would be mine along with her, and I’d give her something to smile about.

Clara was exceedingly well trained now, her body and mind devoted to my enjoyment. As a Christmas gift I had purchased a collar for her, soft green fabric with black lace. In return she gave up any hope of free will and embraced the joy of being mine. By the time school resumed on the 6th I had a perfect slave to begin my offensive against Kira with.

Sigil Mandala, as I named it, was far more than simply pushing symbols into minds, I had found a number of uses for it and only the most potent required physical contact. It was adapted for traps and snares, doorways, small spaces, any relation between two objects less than my arm span apart could become a mandala controlled space. I had even gone into town and practiced a few times. A cafe waitress named Ginnian, her small breasts bouncing as she rode me with lust born of walking across the tile near my table. The young owner of the shop I purchased Clara’s collar at, Tiffany, her mouth hungrily taking her fee in the back room after reaching through the space between the register and display cabinet. I hadn’t kept either but they were eager for more so I knew my Sigil Mandala was a success. I might have tried to take Kira early had she not been completely absent, though I knew the rules and the war had yet to officially begin. We wouldn’t be allowed to go after each other until the officiator gave the start signal.

Moving back into my house on the edge of campus filled me with promise. Clara had been told to continue living in her dorm room but to come to my house after classes each day, that way I’d have an excuse to take her dorm mates. The 6th came and went without incident, both Kira and I were moved in. On the 7th I attended classes, my mind distant from course material and far more focused on course attendance. Tulli, a beautiful athlete who stood near the top of undergrad lacrosse, her black hair and pale skin contrasted beautifully. We’d gone on a single date last year, she had definitely been interested but her schedule couldn’t allow it. I’d started seeing Clara not long afterwards.

With so many people it was time to see if I could practice more selective traps. Theoretically it could work. A Mandala stretched across the door of the classroom, unwritten but ready, another trick I’d learned. I reached to it from my seat and wrote into its pattern, a string of sigils curling around the center, their meaning shaping its purpose. “If your name is Tulli Anderson you will feel intense attraction to James Palebrook and will need to touch him. If not you will continue as normal.” As class let out I sat behind, watched and felt the masses pass through my snare. Little prickles of awareness as my mind touched theirs for a split second until finally she passed through, I felt the Mandala pulse with intent. She kept walking but suddenly was not absorbed by her phone but rather her head and eyes moved as if searching.

I stood with my bag and left the room second to last, an older man sat in front glided out behind me. Tulli found me quickly, obviously unsure of her desires but needing to see me and touch me in some way.

“James!” she was cute when she blushed, “Hey, uh… how are you?” It took a bit of acting not to laugh, she was practically panting over me. I knew exactly what to do though.

“Tulli! I’m doing good.” I opened my arms a bit in the universal signal of a proffered hug. Spreading a mandala between them as she leaned into me, acting on her need to touch. I felt it flow into her, the bindings of control weaving through her mind. “Are you a good girl?”

She shuddered and her eyes rolled into her head, the meanings of her new life overwriting the old. After a few moments she whispered out in a husky needful voice, “Yes, Sir.”

I pulled away from my new thrall, her face shining with joy and arousal. “What does your schedule look like? Tell me when you can swing by.” She thought for a moment,

“I have classes until 4 and then practice until 7.” She obviously wanted me now but I wanted to actually go to my first classes and she should too. I told her to come to my place after practice then after a deep kiss I left her breathing heavy and went onwards to my next course. It was almost too easy.

Physics, lunch, Political Science, they were a blur of watching the people around me. A few thrall candidates stood out but I didn’t take any just yet. A few spots for traps were filed away in my brain, but for most to work I’d need to extend my range. At most I could manage 150 feet. The classroom door with Tulli had been pushing it. I wandered back to my house completely absorbed into my own head. Arriving I found the lights were on in the den, assuming it was Clara I entered ready for her devotions. However in her place an older man sat in one of my easy chairs. His straight gray hair was neatly combed to match the pressed lines of his white dress shirt and black pants, a dark purple tie lay between black suspenders. When he stood it was apparent that he was perhaps an inch shorter than me, six foot even at most, but his movements spoke of physical prowess I could barely read.

“Welcome,” he started in a deep tone, “please have a seat.” He held out a hand indicating my couch and then sat again as I sat down. My confusion mounting I began to formulate a response when he cut me off with the explanation I was seeking.

“I am the appointed representative and moderator from the Guild of Concerned Controllers. My name is Phillius Steithlund, North American Director of Recruitment.”

There was such force behind his soft spoken words I could barely think, but this was it. This was the starting line.

“James Palebrook, you and your twin sister Kira are the combatants for the title of Family Head. Whoever wins gains both ownership of your Family’s Guild Membership and will be expected to ascend your father’s seat on the Governing Board when his term ends in six years.” He paused, not to allow me to speak but simply to take a measured breath.

“The rules are as follows: Whichever of the two of you tells me, and only me in person, that they forfeit, will be the loser and cede all rights to the winner. Messages and phone calls will not count.

There will be zero deaths, no thralls and neither combatants may be killed. Whoever breaks that rule will be punished and removed from the line of succession.

There are four individuals on this campus and twenty-two individuals in town who cannot be taken due to Guild affiliation. You will be provided with a list and pictures.

The Succession War Begins tomorrow morning at 6:00AM Central Time.

This concludes the rules.”

Mechanical, bureaucratic, ironed, his words left no room for dissent. I would have suspected he was a thrall but for the way his eyes held me. This man was likely the most dangerous person I had ever met, his simple presence exerted a pressure that was palpable.

“I will follow those rules.” There was only the one answer to give. Nothing more or less would be accepted.

“Excellent, you will receive a message from me when the game begins. I bid you a good night.” And then he walked out, the air seemingly returning to the room behind him. I sat on the couch in a daze for several minutes simply collecting myself.

Clara descended the stairs, I heard her bare feet on the carpet. She had been here the whole time, but hadn’t come out. “Come here slave.” She practically bounded over to me and knelt before my feet. Her body was bare, save the collar, her nipples hard with excitement in the warm room. The adoration and lust in her eyes washed away the trembling strangeness left by that man. I began fondling her breasts and face, telling her my plans for Tulli, and as she listened she moaned softly. Eventually I could not contain myself further and her mouth became too inviting. Her soft lips and beautiful pink tongue felt like sugared heaven around my shaft, her throat offered a perfect texture to stimulate me. I saw her collar stretch and shift with each thrust and that toppled me over the edge.

My slave dutifully cleaned me and set to making us dinner for three. Tulli would arrive soon. I busied myself with practicing my gift, spreading it across wider and wider spaces, maintaining more instances, keeping those instances going over a further distance. Slowly I was improving, it wasn’t nearly the breakneck speed of improvement I’d had before but my gift was getting better. Kira would be mine soon enough. I spread a sigil mandala across the front door and waited, resting my body for the night I was about to have and the beginning of the war tomorrow.

The old man, Phillius, had given Kira the heebie jeebies. His cold, dead-fish eyes and sallow candlewax complexion along with the matter of fact way he had laid out the rules after simply appearing in her dorm room was more than enough to leave her shaken. She wished Ami and Holden were here with her but she’d left those toys behind in Arlene. They made a cute pair and she couldn’t think of any way to bring them to her University without arousing suspicion.

She felt anxious and alone, James already had at least Clara and no doubt would be grabbing new thralls daily. Kira on the other hand had just attended classes automatically and not really thought about the war, returning to her student mindset. Stupid. What was she thinking? But she still had time and her housemates were around. She could still grab a thrall today.

Kira had resolved to take Paula first, but on her arrival realized that her room and Raleigh’s shared a vent. Not that anyone could see through but sound was definitely audible and if she suddenly brought Paula or Georgia to her bed Raleigh would be alerted and possibly run. So the petite girl would be first. And it was a perfect chance to really test her control over her gift.

While back in Arlene Kira had practiced controlling her sapphire liquid until she could easily move it around. However the real revelation was when she tried to have it slide beyond her vision and, through an instinctual push in her mind, had begun seeing what her fluid saw. It wasn’t very clear vision but she had spent days just piloting around blobs of sapphire goo and filling her thralls with it. A twinge of loneliness crossed her mind as she remembered laying with and playing with Ami and Holden.

She pushed out a small blob, about the size of her thumb, and focused into it. Kira willed her fluid to move and was carried along as it slid into the vent. Clinging to the wall of the vent she moved up and around to peer out of Raleigh’s vent grate. The girl’s slim figure was hunched over her desk, obviously intent on something. Such a cute, tight body, as Kira slid out of the grate and across the floor she got a better view and realized that the girl was only wearing a long t-shirt. Perfect.

Climbing the leg of the chair carefully she wound around to the center of the front edge. A quick prayer she wouldn’t be seen and then curled her goo up and over onto the seat directly in front of Raleigh’s exposed pussy. It was a beautiful clamshell that overflowed just slightly and offered no resistance as Kira slithered inside, quickly feeling her fluid diffuse out into the girl and the mental link form. The sensations of control filling her again, noting the confusion in her new thrall’s mind, easing out any worries or concerns the girl had. She found the pulsing core of light at the center of the girl’s mind, pushed into it and silenced it.

Raleigh’s mind was simple enough to alter from there, the idea to go to Kira’s room and do whatever she was told was enough to succeed. A few motes and within minutes the girl was knocking at her door. Opening it she was greeted by Raleigh’s cute face looking a bit confused, “Oh hey Raleigh. What’s up?”

“I uh… wanted…” she obviously had no idea why she was there and it was adorable watching her struggle, “to say… hi?”

“Come in.” The girl looked relieved to be told what to do. “Close the door behind you.” ‘Obeying Kira feels amazing’ was certainly working because the girl smiled wide as she closed the door.

“Get on your knees.” Even with a flash of confusion and perhaps resistance she still obeyed, her long blonde hair bouncing slightly as she fell to her knees. Kira pushed her finger into the girl’s mouth.

“Drink.” And let herself flow out into her housemate’s willing throat. She felt the computer science major’s mind fill and succumb to her, mote after mote shifting under her will. Pulling back to herself Kira saw her new thrall’s face completely lit up with joy. She had almost forgotten how good it felt to break in a new thrall, the surprising rush of endorphins seeing them become hers for the first time. She had focused her efforts with Raleigh on lust, servitude, obedience, and loyalty. The girl was hers now, she could feel it.

“Strip” the thrall obeyed, baring her pert little tits and firm muscular body. Raleigh’s form was similar to Kira’s, athletic and sleek. Her skin was soft and her lips called out to be kissed and licked, and put to use. Kira drew the girl into her embrace and began indulging in her body. Fingers sinking into a surprisingly full ass as they shared a powerful kiss, tongues intertwining as the thrall put her all into pleasing the successor. In a tumble they fell onto Kira’s bed and lost themselves in the joys of each other’s touch.