The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Succubus

Synopsis: A creature as old as time, preying on sexual energy. It is the pinnacle of desire.

The creature lay there under the heavy male. It felt the male’s energy… the mighty lion.

The male had caught it’s scent and had gone to investigate and was immediately aroused. It though it was the king as it mounted the creature. But even as it rutted it was already doomed.

The burst of orgasm became a steady flow of its life-force emptying out and filling the creature with energy… The creature lay there passively… savouring the feeding…

The creature slithered out from under the male’s carcass… now a hollowed shell.

Carrion were already moving in for their own share of the feast.

The creature stretched out its paws and yawned… and moved across the neolithic grassland.

It wandered for some time before it sensed the newness… the creature it had never encountered before…

It sensed a mind… more powerful than any other beast it had encountered. This mind… it… it thought.

The creature then caught sight of it… nothing like it had ever seen… this… this thing walked on two legs..

It was tall, and had black skin.not covered in fur.. except fuzzy curls on top of its head.

The creature reached out to those thoughts… it fond desire…

The transformation was painful, but quick. It stretched its paws out and its claws formed into digits… five of them… sleek. It rose up on its back legs that changed in shape to support bipedal motion.

Two large fleshy lumps grew on its chest, topped with hard teats.

It’s skin was black now, too… but… it did not have that thing between its legs… it… it had a hole there…

Instinctively it knew that this shape… not quite like the one it saw, was something that was desired… desirable. It needed to be desired. That thing between its legs, that space, was where it would feed.

It stepped out from behind one of the few trees there, startling the … what was it called… it’s thoughts… it was Ibwama…a… man. A man! That is what it was.

“Hello” it called to the creature.

It spoke. The creature found its face bend into a grin.

Ibwama was surprised to see the tall beautiful shapely woman standing there naked. He had seen a number of women in his time… but she was the most beautiful he’d ever seen.

Her hips were wide and rounded. Her ass was smooth and large. Her breasts were full, but firm. He could not guess how old she was.

Her hair was in long braids… like he remembered his mother wore them.

As he approached her, cautiously he saw her sex was seemingly bare. When she smiled she had the same Diastema his mother had… the space between her two front teeth.

As he approached he held his spear level, showing no threat… but was surprised she seemed not overly concerned by him.

“Who are you?” he asked as he neared.

She opened her mouth… she had never spoken before… and she stretched her jaw. Verbal communication! How quaint…

“I am Mwanamke” she said.

She called herself ‘woman’.

Ibwama was taken aback by this.

“No… what is your name”

“Mwanamke” she insisted.

“Very well, woman” he said “Why are you here? Alone?”

“Do yo want me?” she asked.

“What?”

“Do you want to lie with me…?”

“I.. ?” he was taken aback again.

She got down on her knees, the rolled around onto all fours like the creatures she’d fed from before had.

He gazed at her ass… her slit… she looked virginal.

“Take me” she whimpered…

His cock was twitching..

She sensed a hesitancy in him… she was impressed.. .this creature… man.. had the ability to go transcend mere instinct.

Any other creature would have acted and been on her…

She needed him and she turned to gaze into his eyes. He blinked as it hit by a bright light.

She smiled, having read his desires and she lay down on her back. She had never fed on her back before…

She opened her legs again, bent at the knees. Already her body was producing a number of scents from her sex that made his head swoon…

He swayed as if a little intoxicated.

“Fuck me” she whimpered.

He dropped his spear and got down on top of her.

She smiled as she saw it grow hard… she knew she could feast once it was inside of her…

He pushed into her… she gasped as her hymen broke. He was surprised by this.

“Fuck me” she still urged.

He grabbed her breasts, taking bing handfuls and she sighed… it was a new experience being caressed. He buried all his 10-inches into her and she simply stretched to accommodate him all.

She enjoyed him.

As he rode her she began to draw of small amounts of his energy… not to much.. because she needed him to peak.

She moaned… this too was a new experience. It… it wasn’t just satisfying to feed… he aroused her… she enjoyed the experience.

“I think I will prolong this one…” she said to herself with the idea of sparing him. She would enjoy him over a number of time rather than just drain him whole in one feast…

He humped her harder and she rose to respond with her hips squeezing down on him.

“Oh, yesssss!” he cried and came.

She fed…

“Oh, yessss! Oh, yesss! Oh, yesssssss” she cried and came… As he pumped his load into her she fought hard to resist taking his life…

But.. he collapsed on her exhausted… the best experience he had ever had.

She lay with him, stroking him as he twitched. “Ohhhhh” he sighed… his mouth dry… She had take a lot from him…

She looked down into his face, now heavy with lines. His hair had a tinge of grey in it now, just about his ears…

She held him until she heard a beast approach. She rolled out from under him, rose and stared the hyena down… “This is my prey” she said…

Her eyes seemed to glow, and the hyena was startled by what was like a sudden burst of light…

It turned and cackling ran off.

She looked down at him… she had never encountered such as he… and she now explored more the shape she had taken… She knew she was in the shape of the female opposite to this man.

She felt her pussy, her clit… her vagina closed, sealing in the goodness he had deposited within her.

“Do you want to have me again?” she smiled.

“I…” his voice rasped… “I… I don’t think I can…”

She was disappointed. Not the staying power of some of the beasts she had fed from.

“I… I would like to take you back to my tribe…” he said.

“Are there other males like you?” she asked.

“Yes”

She grew into a smile again. She would have a chance to feed on more like this two legged beast.

She helped him to his feet. He inhaled her scent again and was so wishing he could get hard again and be in her… she was intoxicating. It blew his mind and for a moment he couldn’t think straight.

She helped him towards his village.

She suddenly stopped. She could hear their minds before Ibwama even was aware…

And then… there they were… two male warriors.

Ibwama was worried. She sensed this.

“What is the matter with you… Ibwama?”

“They.. they are Simba nyeupe” he said.

“And?”

“I am Duma…”

“I do not understand?”

“They… they are our enemy…”

“What are they doing here?”

“They should not be here… this is our land…”

Just then the two spotted them. They shouted aggressively and ran waving their spears…She dropped bwama unceremoniously to the ground…

Then he watched is amazement.

As the men ran they began to change their shouting… They dropped their spears.

She stood there smiling.. They got to her and stopped.

bwama was wondering why they were not attacking.

She smiled and turned around and bent over… looking at Ibwama she grabbed her ankles.

The two men jostled each other. One knocked the other over and took his hard-on and eased it into her opening.

She smiled. He humped her…

The other recovered and attacked his colleague and then tried to mount her.

Each was driven by an overwhelming sexual desire to be the one inside of her.

The first one suddenly yelped and fell to the ground clutching a gaping head wound.

The second one didn’t seem to care and eased into her, determined to fuck her.

He rode her hard, and fast as his friend bled out next to him. She moaned as cock pumped her pussy.

She looked contented unlike the guy’s contorted face as he fucked her tightness… he was engulfed in desire and when he came he was consumed….

She cried out her own orgasm and fed on hiIm.

Ibwama watched in horror as the man’s featured became sunken… like his whole body was draining from him… into her…Horror, yes. But he was also fascinated. She was so beautiful. A part of him wished he could fuck her now.

She mewed with a strange satisfaction.

She stood when what was left of the man felt to the ground. She stepped over him like he was garbage. She looked at the other man there who was gasping.

She straddled him and squatted down on him to finish him off. She took what little of his life was left. Her womb filled with the men’s seed… and their life-force.

She rose up from the now desiccated men and looked over at Ibwama.

These two-legged creatures were frail by comparison to some of the beasts she had fucked. But.. their minds… in being with them she had absorbed their thoughts and they had in fact given her a voice. She had grown a consciousness… she was no longer just sex-organ desiring feeding… She now began to think about herself, and those around her. At least for that she had them to thank. She decided she would continue with these… ‘men’…. for a while.

She picked Ibwama up. “We will go to your village” she assured him.

He gazed at her, not with horror but a strange fascination… and even having seen what befell that man he only wished he had the strength to fuck her. She giggled like a giddy girl, as if aware of his desire.

Ibwama couldn’t help himself, even knowing what was in store.. he lead her to his village. He never took his eyes off of her face. He mouthed a few dry words… as he trembled and quivered and wished he could fuck her over and over again.

She smiled as she helped him along the way. She knew that there would be more fresh men ahead….

She stopped and picked him up, carrying him effortlessly in her arms. “You won’t die yet” she said and she pressed his mouth to her breast. He felt warm liquid squirt into his face.

She smiled, cradling him like her child, she let him suckle and she carried him.

The village was ahead.

And… more feeding.

The village had so many minds and she felt them before she was near. Her body changed a little to suit a more generalised ideal of woman… less specific than Ibwama’s fantasy. Her breasts shrunk a cup size, and her hips widened. Her neck stretched a little and the hair on her head moved back making her forehead more prominent.

As this happened she set Ibwama down and looked at her body. She watched her arms change and she bent down and looked at her sex… a very pronounced clit, and long, elongated cunt… much larger than other women. (She could have squeeze a man’s head into her vagina).

She had a notion to change herself and she made more public hair appear.

This amused her. She no longer was just a creature changed automatically to suit her prey.. she had … reason. She would eventually find purpose in the lives of men.

She would take a name.

Lilith.

The End