The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubus Daughter

Synopsis: Jerry has always harboured the fear that his daughter Lilly… the product of his tryst with a demon, will turn out just like her mother.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Jerry always regretted that moment with Lilith. Jerry had been a priest, in rural Manitoba.. near Stephens Lake. He’d been out of the seminary a year when Lilith came to him seeking ‘help’.

She had claimed her car had broken down and so he invited her inside. At first she was pleasant. He noticed her scent… it was… quite delicious. She also seemed to move like a cat… with deliberate poise.

By midnight he felt he was drunk… though he hadn’t had a thing…

He learned later that it was her ‘mystique’… all men would eventually fall to her allure.

And an hour later he lay on the floor with her on top of him, riding him. She scratched him and snarled like a wild animal. And as he came in her she fed.

His energy leaked away from him.

He was only saved by the return of two colleagues. When he woke in the morning he had a massive headache and he had trouble sitting up.

He found Fr Paul and Deacon Raymond dead… their bodies looked like desiccated mummies… Their life force stripped away from them.

At first he didn’t realise that this too could have been his fate…

The police were called and there was an investigation and “Fr. Jerome” was stripped of his office; defrocked.

He relied on his family (and they were ell-off) and they encouraged him to leave Canada. He settled in New York.

A year later he was woken by a hurried furious pounding on his door…

His baby daughter… Lilly…. in a basket. The note was one of gloating. It was from Lilith. It spoke of their forbidden union, and that Lilly would be a forever reminder of the sin he had committed with the demon.

That was eighteen years ago.

He loved his daughter.

She had her mother’s piercing blue eyes, and alabaster white skin. Her long dark hair flowed down to the small of her back.

Lilly was incredibly bright.

And he had noticed she was very strong. Alarmingly so. One time they had accidentally got trapped behind a large metal gate that closed shut and they were locked in. Lilly tested the handle and then simply ripped it from its housing as if it were paper and not steel.

Jerry was insistent on her spiritual education. They went to morning mass every single day, rain hail, sleet or snow.

In her late teens, and to get her further away from the temptations of the city they moved 25miles away… to New Rochelle.

There was a good Catholic school for Lilly.

All her teachers were amazed… this pale beauty never seemed flustered. She was a model student. She didn’t get into fights with other girls. And, she displayed no interest in boys either.

Whilst others from her class plastered their walls with posters of various male music artists, Lilly kept her walls bare. Her room was alway neat, and unclutted, like she was fastidious.

Her eighteen birthday was a quite affair between father and daughter, and a candled-cake.

“Happy birthday, honey” he had smiled as she unwrapped her present… It was the Illiad, in original Greek.

“Oh, thank you, papa!” she beamed.

He noticed as she flipped through it that she was scratching at her neck.

“Is something the matter?”

“Um…no, papa” she lied…

When she returned to her room she peeled off her top. Her 32C breasts were ‘cute’.

Her silver chain however… it was making her skin go red. She scratched again.

The irritation grew worse each day and then it felt like burning. She had to take the crucifix off and she noticed a red scar in its shape burned on her sternum between those lovely bumps of teenage breast-flesh.

She never told her dad about it. But Lilly noticed her skin recovered quickly after forgoing the wearing of that chain.

It was not long after her eighteenth birthday that Lilly noticed something amazing… it was this wonderful smell. Pungent, but also drawing her.

“Daddy?” she called as she approached his room.

She sniffed, inhaling the aroma and followed it…

As she walked she could see something like little sparkles in the air… she could see the scent! “Oh, wow!” she gasped. She found the smell inside her dad’s sheets…

She sniffed the sheet.

She found a crusty white stain. Her nose, pressed against it… she inhaled deeply. Then… she ran her tongue over it.

She sat up suddenly… her senses buzzing. “What the…?” she gasped… “That’s….”

She didn’t have the words. It tasted… amazing. She pressed her face back to it and ran her tongue back along it’s surface. Her tongue lolled out six inches (she never knew this wasn’t normal).

She dragged her rough cat-like tongue over the stain and began eating it.

She pulled the sheet up off the bed and pressed her face into it and then rubbed it over her cheeks, her chin… like a dog finding a smell and rolling around in it she wiped the scent all over her.

Then she noticed the ‘sparkles’ also in a path to the waste paper basket. She found a small white rubbery tube, crumpled, hanging over the edge of the trash.

She picked it up… it seemed to contain a milky white substance… It was like a tube, but open at only one end. The other end seemed to have a ‘nose’—a blunt point where most of the milky substance was. She held the thing over her mouth and squeezed and pushed the goo out and into her mouth.

She cried out… in joy… immediately she was on her back… a hand down between her thighs… finding her heat.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!” she cried as she came. The first time ever. Her fingers had only worked her bud through her clothes. But it was enough.

She didn’t know what had come over her. She sucked on that rubbery thing and ate all the cream inside it… it was exhilarating. She’d never tasted something so delicious before.

But she suddenly sat up… panting, sweating. It was so overwhelming that she hadn’t had a chance to think and now a cooler head prevailed. She flicked the rubbery tube back into the trash.

She shivered. It had felt good… but also she felt a little frightened. She’d never lost such control before in her life… and that was scary.

She rose up off the bed… and noticed her top was really quite tight.

She went back to her own room and peeled it off—with some difficulty. “Oh, my!” she gasped as she saw herself in the mirror. If she doubted that her breasts had got bigger… she could see them enlarge right before her eyes.

“What’s happening to me?” she gasped.

She went from 32C through to 38D in the space of a few minutes. She knew that this was not normal… and she mistakenly thought it might be a cancer or other tumour… not knowing much about these things.

She found a woolly top, that was more stretchy and she raced down to her Honda motor-bike and headed down to the medical centre.

Dr. Peter Roberts called her into his consultation room.

“Ah, Lilly…,” he smiled (the 45 year old had known Lilly for quite some time) “What seems to be the problem?”

“I… I’m worried…,” she said as she sat down on the examination bed.

He wheeled around on his swivel chair.

“What about?”

“Um… these…,” she said and she peeled her top up off..

“Um…?” he gasped seeing her pale breasts… not expecting such a revelation.

“Look you should… cover up…,” he blushed.

“Can you check them?”

“Check them…? Check them for….?”

“Cancer.”

“Cancer?” he gasped.

“Yes… they… they just swelled up…”

“Swelled up? What do you mean?”

“I mean… I was a 32C this morning…”

He laughed “That’s impossible…”

“No… seriously…”

She ran her hands under her breasts to feel her won weight. As she bounced them she noticed a pinkness in the doctor’s cheeks.

As she looked she thought she could see the heat patterns under his skin…

And… she looked down to his crotch… there was a redness there she could see through his pants… “What is this?” she thought.

“Um… look… it’s not possible…” he said.

“Can you check?”

“I…”

“Please…?”

He could see the stress in her face. “Alright” he said and he spun around and grabbed some rubber gloves. He popped these on and then got her to put her breasts down and he tentatively felt around them.

Her legs parted a little. And as noted she could see scents and she watched embarrassed as a flow of smell rose up from between her legs. She thought surely he could smell this..

He could… but on an unconscious level

And she saw the redness grown between his legs.

He was getting hard.

He was also impressed at how soft her breasts felt.

It was then he realised his cock was pressing hard against his pants. He pushed back on his chair, embarrassed. He spun around to look at his computer.

“You can put your top back on…,” he coughed.

She slid off the table to put on her top and as she did she felt how moist and warm she was between her legs. And now the smells just poured out from her.

Peter’s vision grew blurry. He felt light-headed, intoxicated.

Somehow Lilly felt her scent was doing that to him… and she also smelt a familiar smell.. “What is that?’ she gasped.

She bent down and inhaled. The smell was coming from Peter’s crotch.

“That’s… ,” she gasped “I want it….”

She got to her knees. He rose to his feet and swooned “What are you doing?” he gasped as she unzipped him.

“I want it so bad….,” she shivered as she reached in and felt his hardening heat.

She pulled him free and the smell of his cock made her salivate. She tasted it… That was what she wanted.

Her mouth went down over him.

“No… don’t do that…,” he tried to protest “Oh, God…..” he gasped as he felt her mouth tugging on his cock.

She sucked and moments later the burst of hot flavour filled her. “Oh, yessss” Peter sighed as he came.

She gulped him down… it was delicious…

She kept sucking and sucking and Peter felt he was going to come a second time. Peter couldn’t resit her mouth.

She felt a sense of power… like her body was being charged. She didn’t realise it but she was feeding on his life force… draining him.

Peter’s face looked sunken.

His knees buckled.

He fell.

She stayed with him, still sucking but his cock was softening. She kept sucking on him even though he fell now limp from her mouth, she took his flaccid cock and tried sucking more.

Finally she sat back on her haunches.

Peter wheezed.

He found it hard to breath.

His heart began to palpitate.

Impassively she watched as his body began to spasm. She watched as the spark of his life ran from him.

Without a thought she rose, brushed herself off and then left.

There was a scream of horror from a nurse as Lilly left the building.

As the last person to see Dr. Peter Roberts two detectives came that evening to visit Lilly.

“What’s the matter officers?” Jerry asked.

“May we come in?” one asked.

“Um… what’s this about…?”

“We’re investigating a suspicious death…”

“What? Where?”

“Please… can we speak to your daughter?”

“Lilly…? What’s she got to do with this?”

“We’d just like a few words…”

“We can come back with a warrant…,” the other officer lied. Without any probable cause that Lilly had done anything wrong they could only rely on lies, and bluff… something they were trained to use.

Eventually Jerry let them in… and they insisted that as she was not a minor that they didn’t need him present during the questions.

Lilly took them to her room

Bill Monday, and Joe Chapelle looked around her room from where they stood.

Lilly sat on her bed.

Instinctively she opened her legs, her pussy beginning to moisten in the presence of these two men. She was growing to love men.

Lilly sat there, leaning back on her hands, opening her legs. She watched her scent waft out and she saw the red-heat marks of the officers as blood began rushing to their cocks… their wonderful…tasty cocks that she now adored.

Bill was the first to feel the effects. He began rubbing his eyes and stumbled back a step.

Joe was concerned.

Both men had hard-ons now. Lilly smiled and she reached up under her dress to draw her soaked panties off.

It was at that moment something happened she never expected.

Bill turned to her, seeing a flash of her vertical smile under her dress he lost it.

He leaped at Lilly, pushing her back onto the bed.

Joe stood dumbfounded, watching.

Lilly cried in shock as Bill pushed her flat against the bed.

He used a knee to push her legs apart.

She cried for him to get off.

He took his cock out and holding her legs apart pushed into her.

Lilly’s mouth opened wide… His cock, it stung as it entered her… for a second… but then she felt how amazing that was. She relaxed. This was better than a cock in her mouth. All three of her clits were on fire. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!” she moaned. She’d never felt something like this before….

Bill rutted her. Her feet came up around his ass to hold him into her. Bill grunted like an animal, like he was acting on instinct…. he had a need and that overwhelmed him… the need to come in her.

Bill came and his whole body shuddered and she fed… drawing his life from him, her vagina sucking on his cock, drinking him in.

Bill almost had a heart attack and fell from the succubus onto the floor, gasping. He reached up to her wanting only to be back inside her again. “Please…,” he begged. His voice wheezed… raspy…

Lilly took a moment to gather what had happened. She felt so alive. She sat up looking at John.

He was frightened. Incapable of decision… He stood there the whole time having watched his partner rape this teen they’d meant to question. But his cock was the hardest he’d ever felt. He’d watched and was amazed at how sexy she was.

She wanted him now… she wanted that… that feeling again. She leapt up and grabbed him, pulling him back onto the bed.

“What are you doing?” he managed to gasp as she drew his shoes off. Next, holding the ankles of his pants she drew them hard off him. He protested, but that was all. There was no fight in him at all.

Bill cried out wanting to be the one. He tried to get up but his knees buckled and he actually cried as he watched her take John into her instead of him.

She pulled his turgid tube out of his pants and was up over him, lowering down onto him and gasping with delight as she felt him inside her. Her clits throbbed as she rode him

Faster and faster she bounced on him, urging him to feed her. He reached up and grabbed her breasts. As he massaged them small beads of white fluid appeared on her nipples.

“Fuck me!” she hissed, slapping his hands away. “Come in me!”

“Pleasseeeee….!” he whimpered.

“Feed me your come!”

When he came her whole body sucked his life and he was totally unable to resist. Her body syphoned his life through her funnel of love.

She fed and fed and fed… His whole body seemed to wither and desiccate.

She drew off his husk and looked smiling at Bill, who was lying on the floor, wheezing. He had seen what had happened to his partner and a small spark of self-preservation rose up inside of him (competing with his cock wanting to feel her insides again).

He tried to raise his hands in a feeble act of defence as she straddled him to feed.

“Yessss!” he sighed as she slid onto him.

She finished him off too.

Nothing could stop her desire for cock…

There was little left of the two. Two of NY’s finest were like mummies… still their uniforms and accoutrements lay about.

And Lilly… she strode around feeling so strong, alive… She gazed at herself in the mirror. She felt her stomach. The come inside her… the life inside her. “What a buzz!” she laughed.

“Honey?” she heard Jerry as he came home. He called out because he didn’t know if she was home too.

“Yes daddy?”

“Oh, you’re home…” he said as he came up to her door.

She raced over and closed it and locked it.

“Honey?” he asked.

“I… I’m on my period…,” she said.

He stopped and shrugged.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

“Yes, daddy…I… I just need to lie down for a while…”

“Um… sure… okay…” he said

A part of her grew moist at the thought of her dad… he had a cock too….

She touched herself between her thighs as she thought of her dad’s cock inside her… feeding her…

But a small spark of her humanity got hold of her and she decided that she could not drain him too. She wiped the drool from her mouth. And her pussy tightened. She stopped producing her scent immediately… the scent she knew would help secure her father for her cunt… just like any of these other men. (She was attractive just on her looks, but her body produced mind-intoxicating pheromones as well).

She kicked the remains under her bed, and then swept along some of what was left with her foot.

She gathered up their uniforms, weapons, wallets and having got dressed herself she climbed out the window.

The ground was 15ft below but a sense of confidence in her and she leapt… landing like a cat, on her feet.

She took the rubbish to the bin and dumped it and then got on her bike and headed south to the city…

Jerry first knew she was outside when he heard her start up her bike. He had no idea she’d jumped out the window… a task that by itself excluded it from his mind.

Lilly wanted to explore her new found powers. She was no longer afraid of it and she wanted to taste it… to taste the life there..

Cocks… all those cooks…

She salivated at the thought of all those cocks to savour.

She found herself at 268 W 23rd St, Manhattan. It was seven in the evening and she simply mounted the sidewalk with her bike and parked it.

She walked the short distance to the subway entrance to 23rd St station and waited.

Terrence Hamill was forty-two. He was a successful lawyer… he liked to get his hands ‘dirty’ with litigation. He was married to Terri, only twenty-two. Terry and Terri!

Terri was his third wife. The marriage was so childless—but Terri was expecting their first. Terri had been his secretary for two years. She’d had him inside her within six months as his marriage to Consuella (thirty-nine) faltered and then failed.

Why she signalled him out, of all the others… Lilly just was drawn to something about him. As he passed her to go in to a Middle-Eastern grill she followed him in.

He stood back from the counter having just ordered. He noticed another smell filling his nostrils, above the scent of cooking meats.

“What was that?” he thought. His cock began to loom up. He rubbed his eyes. He turned as she pressed against him from behind.

Her hand felt his ass through his pants.

“What…?” he began. Now facing her she bushed against his crotch, smiling innocently.

“Excuse me?” he gasped.

“Do you live near here?”

“Yes… I…” and then he inhaled another wave of that delicious odour.

A few minutes later they were kissing hard as she pressed him back against his front door. “I want you so bad…,” she purred, trying to leap into his arms. He fumbled with the key and backed into his apartment.

She stopped at the threshold. She could smell… pussy. “Fuck!” she spat. She didn’t think he was with someone… “What to do?” she thought… she’d never in her new state encountered a woman before and she didn’t know what to do.

Terrence’s eyes pleaded with her to come in… he wanted to fuck her so bad…

And… she wanted to taste him too.

She stepped in.

“Honey?” Terri called “Is that you?”

Terrence was pulling his pants off… thinking only of fucking that cunt in front of him…

Lilly slid her fingers down between her thighs, juicing them up.

“What’s going on here?” Terri gasped as she came to the door.

Lilly charged at her and the pushed her sloppy wet hand into Terri’s mouth. She held her hand there, but stifling any scream, and also forcing Terri to taste her.

And Lilly was so strong she easily pinned and held Terri there.

Then Lilly watched as Terri’s eyes suddenly dilated. “Oh, God!” Terri gasped as Lilli drew her hand away.

Terri was intoxicated.

“Dink this…,” Lilly said pushing Terri onto her knees. She had her pants and undies down and pushed her crotch to Terri’s face.

Terri lapped at Lilly’s sex.

Meanwhile Terrence rubbed his cock over Lilly’s pale white ass. He wanted her to bend forward so he could take her from behind.

She instead pushed Terri away, turned and leapt into Terrence’s embrace, wrapping her legs around him and pushing down onto him.

“Oh, fuck!” he gasped as her cunt engulfed his shaft.

Terri scrambled along the floor back to them and pressed her mouth up between Lilly’s ass-cheeks hoping to taste her again.

Lilly smiled as she held Terrence within her cunt. He was hers now and there was no going back. Her hips thrust forward pushing down onto him hard, to take all of him inside her.

“Feed me!” she hissed.

“Oh, God….!” Terrence cried… he had a sudden realisation that he was in a bad situation… but her pussy felt so amazing.

She worked his shaft and she could see in the heat of his face he was due to deliver.

“Come in me!” she hissed as she rode him harder…

“God help me!” he cried and started coming. She fed… sucking his life into her.

His knees buckled as his energy flowed from his body through his cock into her hungry cunt.

As they fell to the floor Terri tried to keep her mouth in the right spot to taste Lilly, but they came down with Lilly on her back and the gasping wheezing hollowed-faced fool of her husband on top.

He still continued to buck, spasming into Lilly’s mouth-cunt.

She held onto him till he was spent.

She turned to Terri who was there fingering herself… but also now shivering, frightened at what she had seen.

The thing on Lilly was no longer recognisable as her husband.

Lilly rolled it away and looked at Terri. Terri continued to finger herself even as she was repulsed by the death of Terrence.

“What are you?” she cried.

“Pleasure,” Lilly smiled as she spun on her ass and opened herself to Terri.

Terri gazed at that slick slit and she couldn’t help herself, soon burying her mouth in, lapping at that delicious juice.

Lilly came.

Eventually she pushed Terri back and interlocking her legs with Terri, pressed her vagina up against Terri’s. Tribbing, or grinding her vagina agains Terri’s she soon was feeding again.

Lilly rose to her feet. She stretched and sighed. The energy flowing through her was such a buzz.

She went to the window and gazed out at the city—all that life energy. Each person she observed she could see their patterns of heat and she could see some were more healthy than others…

But to her father back home… would she take him too?

She grinned. There was nothing that could stop her.

No man could resist her.

She was a sex-demon. A succubus

The End