The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Cara is a succubus and is summoned by her Master. She must travel across country.

Succubus Summoned

“Yes, Master” Cara said

“Yes, Master” she said again on the phone. “No… I’m in Las Cruces, Master”…. she said

“New Mexico, Master”…she added

“Yes, Master, I will…”

“Yes, I love you Master” she said and hung up.

She looked over from the hotel bed towards the bathroom. She heard the shower turn off. She rose up from the bed and peeled her dress off. She stood there naked.

She was 5′8″, curvy, olive-skinned. She had 36C breasts.

Rhonda stepped out of the shower wrapped in a towel, another she had drying her hair. She baulked when she saw Cara standing there naked.

“What are you doing?” she gasped

Cara smiled

Rhonda was in her late teens. She was white, with long brown hair, and blue eyes. She was a little shorter than Cara and less full-figured. She had escaped from an abusive step-father… she was no longer a virgin. Hitch-hiking to Hollywood seemed like both an escape, and an adventure.

Two days later Ted Hinkley went on the road looking for his missing step-daughter—whom he believed to be now carrying his child. Ted Hinkley was a Sheriff, and former Marine. He had done two tours in ’Nam in 1966, and 1968. He was determined to get ‘his’ daughter back.

Cara had picked Rhonda up near Fort Stockton, Texas.

Rhonda had agreed to the over-night stop in a motel in New Mexico. What she didn’t expect was for Cara to be doing what she was doing right now… standing there, naked, smiling.

Rhonda was not a lesbian. The kinkiest thing she had done was with her step-father; in her ass. He was in fact the only person she’d ever had sex with—although that was a lot of times.

“I… I think you’ve got the wrong idea” Rhonda said

Cara stepped towards her. Rhonda felt more nervous

“Stay back!” she said

Cara drew closer, slowly

“I said stay back!” Rhonda said, “I mean it”

Cara’s nipples were hard. And, that thing between her legs—a large clit. Rhonda was nervous as her ‘fight or flight’ response was kicking into gear

“Take off the towel” Cara said

“No” Rhonda said, but her hands went to work and slipped off the towel “What the heck…?” she gasped

She covered herself with the other damp towel

“Don’t cover yourself” Cara smiled, “I want to see you naked”

Rhonda dropped her hand to her side, revealing herself.

“Hey!” she gasped, unable to understand why she was exposing herself.

Unlike Cara, she had a thick bush between her legs. But she felt more exposed than Cara…

“Look….” Rhonda began… “I’m not attracted to…”

Cara cut her off with a kiss.

“Stop it…” Rhonda began but Cara grabbed her wrist

“Ow, you’re hurting me…”

“You’re hot” Cara gasped

“Please…” Rhonda cried, “You’re hurting my wrist”

Cara dragged her across back to the bed

“Let me go” Rhonda begged “Please…”

Cara threw her onto the bed. She stroked her clit. “So sexy”

“Nooo” Rhonda cried as Cara climbed onto her

Cara dragged her clit up Rhonda’s leg “Fuuuucccckkkk” she gasped

“Please….” Rhonda cried again

Cara’s fingers found Rhonda’s opening

Ronda was wet

Cara kissed her. Rhonda sighed. She gasped as those fingers inside her soon became a wrist. She had never been fisted

“You want me inside you..” Cara said

“Yessss’ Rhonda sighed

Cara slid over and pushed her clit into where her hand had been. Although small it felt amazing to Rhonda.

Cara thrust in and out and her clit touching Rhonda’s bud drove the young woman over the edge.

Rhonda came.

She had orgasmed even when her step-father had fucked her, but this was more intense. She had never felt this way before.

“Fuck me…” Rhonda purred as she felt a burning between her legs like the first time she’d had sex

Cara humped her and pressed her vagina against Rhonda’s. Then Cara rose up and moved to scissor, so her vaginal lips kissed against Rhonda’s. She thrust forward.

Her vagina formed a seal against Rhonda and then she fed.

Rhonda came harder.

Cara’s vagina started drawing off Rhonda’s sexual energy. Cara gasped with delight as Rhonda’s life-force poured into her thighs.

“Fuck me” Rhonda gasped horsely her mouth booming dry. She didn’t want it to stop. Cara could have sapped her life away but she had enough

Her vagina made a ‘pop’ sound as she pulled up off Rhonda’s. Rhonda began to cry. She wanted to keep fucking.

It was a shock to her that the feeling of total ecstasy was suddenly taken away from her. She formed up into ball, shivering “Fuck me…” she gasped

Cara got up off the bed and stretched. She felt so alive. Rhonda’s life-force coursing up from her wet cunt, permeating through her body.

Rhonda was now unconscious…

Rhonda woke up in the morning. She was dressed, and seated in Cara’s car. The 1963 Chevrolet Impala Sport Sedan was Cara’s car since it first came out.

“Wha…?” she began

“Here… you’ll need this…” Cara said handing her a bottle of water.

Rhonda did need it. She emptied the entire bottle. She was that parched. “What happened?” she asked, “Where are we?”

“We’ve just gone through Tucson”

“Tuscon?”

“Yes”

“But… I didn’t want to…I…” she blathered, confused.

“What are you?” she finally asked

“I am a succubus” Cara said, her candour took Rhonda aback

“What’s…”

“I’m a sex demon…” Cara said, “I feed on sexual energy”

“We… we… we fucked”

“Yes” Cara said, putting her hand on Rhonda’s knee… “You were delicious”

Rhonda opened her legs. She looked at the hand. She felt she should have been revulsed, but she wasn’t.

“Do you need more water?” Cara asked, “I took a lot out of you…”

“No, I’m fine”

“Call me Mistress”

“Yes, Mistress” Rhonda said

“That’s better”

“I…Mistress?” Rhonda blathered again

“You are in my power”

“I am, Mistress?” Rhonda asked, “Yes, I am in your power” she said

“You need to know your place”

“Yes, Mistress” Rhonda said. Somehow it felt right.

“We’re on our way to my Master” Cara said, “You’ll be my present for him”

“Thank you, Mistress” Rhonda said, though not really sure what that entailed

“If you’re lucky he’ll take you into his service” Cara said as her hand moved up Rhonda’s thigh. “Or, he might just consume you..”

Cara turned to Rhonda and smiled

A part of her mind said that this was all wrong, but she felt so warm between her legs. She remembered the total sexual high she had felt. She wanted to be Cara’s forever…

Cara’s finger made circles against Rhonda’s jeans, and Rhonda squirmed as her clit burned again.

“Mistress….?”

“Yes?”

“What kind of service will he take me into?”

“My Master?”

“Yes”

“I don’t know… maybe he’ll have you service his dogs…”

“Service?”

“Oh, yes…” Cara smiled “When he took me into his service—that was in 1704—he made me service his dogs. I sucked so much dog cock…” Cara laughed as she fondly remembered… “And then, after he debased me totally he took my soul, and made me the demon you see today”

“I want to be debased…”

“It won’t be anything pleasant…” Cara smiled, “You’re going to have to be really destroyed first…”

“But in the meantime you can put your mouth here…” Cara said as she spread her legs and hitched up her dress.

Rhonda scooted over the bench seat

Rhonda’s tongue found Cara’s groove. She was fascinated by the large clit.

Just then a siren wailed

“Fuck!” Cara spat

Officer Wayne Waylons drew his 1967 Plymouth Belvedere black and white up behind the car. He took out his clipboard and wrote the licence plate down… Louisiana State… he noted.

He stepped out of his cruiser and made his way up to the driver’s door. He baulked as he saw Rhonda’s face between Cara’s legs.

“Can I help you, Officer?” Cara said innocently as she held Rhonda’s head in place.

“I…”

“You want some of this, don’t you…” she smiled as she drew back her dress to reveal what Rhonda was working on.

“You need this…” she purred. “Rhonda?”

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Time for you to stop…”

“Yes, Mistress” Rhonda smiled, her lips oiled with her Mistresses’ slick juices

Wayne had a massive hard-on.

Cara turned and reaching out the window unzipped him.

He watched, half stunned as she pulled him out of his pants and took him in her mouth.

Cara smiled as she sucked him. She took his entire length. She had the ability to suppress her gag reflex and she had him down into her throat. Her mouth clamped down around him and she sucked, like a vacuum.

He sputtered and came, and came, and came in her hungry mouth. She fed on the waves of his sexual energy.

Sgt. Colin Wilson drove out on Interstate 10 looking for his college who had failed to call in in an hour. He raced up to Waynes car, hand on his gun, just in case.

Wayne was in his cruiser. His breath erratic. His eyes looked sunken. Colin’s first impression was that his officer was on drugs.

Cara continued her way, smiling, savouring the cum in her belly. Rhonda had been amazed at her Mistress’ power.

Ted Hinkley had an idea of the direction his step-daughter was travelling. He followed a trail of eye-witnesses.

His biggest breakthrough was getting the car’s plates from a cop contact in Phoenix.

Frederick, an unassuming name for a demon welcomed his daughter to San Fernando Valley house.

Cara walked in with Rhonda literally on a leash. It was symbolic. She handed the leash to her Master, showing him he now had a new pet.

A woman was crying from out by the pool as she was being raped. Two young studs were double-teaming her whilst a woman filmed it. Porn was just one of the many vices Frederick was involved in—all part of corrupting society.

“Welcome home” Frederick said

“Thank you, Master” she smiled, as she knelt before him.

He looked over Rhonda. “Thank you for the gift…” he said. He could smell the taint of sin upon her. But it was not enough to debase her.

“Should I get your hounds, Master?” a middle-aged woman asked

“No, Hilda…” he smiled, “I will ruin her in another way…”

“Yes, Master” she said, bowing

“Tell me, Master” Cara begged, “Why did you summon me?”

“I want you to take over here..” he’s aid

“Take over?”

“Yes… I have several operations here, porn, drugs, prostitutes, all need to be properly managed… and there’s a particular moral crusader I want you to seduce… I know you have a way with men..”

“Yes, Master… thank you”

“In the meantime, take a look around… whilst I fuck this young thing…” he said, as he took hold of Rhonda’s leash and dragged on it so hard she almost choked.

Cora got to her feet and looked about. She went into the kitchen. Two Hispanic women were there cooking. From the smell of it they were boiling toads. “Eye of newt?” she smiled as she looked into the fetid dish that would be dinner

“¿Qué?” one of them asked

“Never mind” she smiled

She wandered out to the film ‘set’

“Please, help me…” the woman begged as a black cock pushed up her ass whilst a white cock stretched her pussy

Cora ignored them

She saw her Master return and she went back inside.

“She is demon” Frederick said

“So soon?”

“She was especially responsive…” the demon master smiled.

Rhonda came down, she had a presence about her. She oozed sexual confidence.

“She was pregnant…” Frederick said

“Was?”

“Yes” he smiled

“Is she a succubus?”

“No, I made her an unbirther”

“Very good, Master” she smiled

Rhonda stalked around him and then as his cock loomed up she squatted and backed down onto him, pushing her asshole over his cock.

Three days later a man stood out on the street, binoculars in hand

Ted surveyed the mansion. He took note of static cameras near the gates. There was a guardhouse, and a uniformed ‘gate-keeper’.

He was satisfied soon that there were no other guards about—no roving patrols. Ted adjusted the small backpack he carried. In it he had a bottle of chloroform and a rag, and ties to take care of his daughter if she was going to trouble him.

A delivery truck roared up to the gate.

Ted ran over and grabbed the back as the gates were buzzed open by the guard. Ted was inside.

He carried a .38 against his ankle, and another .38 in a shoulder holster

Ted felt he was well prepared.

He rolled away from the truck and then in coverage took out his field glasses and surveyed the place again

He noticed off to one side, near a pool a group of people lolling about. He heard moaning and off to his right he saw two women lying on a blanket on the grass having sex

“What’s with these people?” he muttered to himself

As luck would have it he saw his daughter on a patio at the east end of the house.

He looked about and then seeing it was clear her sprinted across to the wall under the patio. He scrambled up, just as Rhonda went back inside.

He clambered over the iron railing and made his way inside.

He heard a strange gurgling sound and he was drawn to see what it was. There was a bassinet there.

“What the fuck!?!” he gasped

In it was a baby… a boy… kind of. It had reddish skin, and two little horns coming out of its temples.

The ‘creature’ looked into his eyes. For a moment Ted was lost in its gaze

“What are you doing here?” Rhonda spat

Ted broke out of the trance. He looked up at her.

She wore an open silk bath-robe. She was clean-shaven. He also had to admit she looked damn sexy

“Honey” he smiled

“I said “What are you doing here?””

“I… I’ve come to take you home”

“I AM home” she snarled

“I miss you baby, you know I love you…”

“You… you fucked me…”

“I love you…” he said as he rolled the backpack off his shoulder

“I want nothing to do with you…”

“Don’t say that, honey” he said as he wetted the rag

“What is that?” she snarled

“You’re coming home with me…” he said

“What…?” she began

He leaped on her and forced the rag over her face. She struggled

“What the hell?” he gasped as he held it to her

She should have gone under within seconds.

She still struggled.

Then after almost a minute she succumbed to the fumes.

Rhonda woke up. She was in bed, in a motel room. She was tied up and gagged.

She struggled against the bindings

Ted was sitting on the other single bed.

“No use…” he smiled.

He got up. He was naked

He was hard

“I’ve been waiting so long for this…” he grinned as he went around to the foot of her bed.

Her legs were tied so they were splayed apart.

He put spit on his dick and climbed up onto the bed.

Rhonda struggled against her bindings. It was clear that she was fixed fast

“I love you, honey” he said as he pushed his cock into her.

She stopped struggling.

“That it, honey” he sighed as he thrust into her… he was hoping she would enjoy it—yet it still surprised him to detect her smiling.

It put him off for a moment.

He humped her hard and fast. And, he saw her expression again, she had a massive grin

“What the fuck?” he gasped as he felt a tingly around his cock head.

It was strange, but it was compelling. He humped hard, faster, deeper

And then, he came

HIs body seemed to implode

And then he was no more

Rhonda smiled, looking at the lump of her stomach, where her tormenter now lay… within her, making her look 7 months pregnant

The Motel Clerk found her the next day. The police came and she was released. She happily carried Ted insider her, slowly consuming him

And she returned to Los Angels

Cara greeted her with a kiss. Cara needed a lieutenant and Rhonda took on this role.

And so they worked on corrupting our minds…

And they fucked.

The End