The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubus Take Over

Part 2 — Meridiana’s Instructions

Harry Gregson had no idea what had happened. One minute he had been getting ready to leave for work, and the next he had been masturbating at the feet of his roommate Marcus’s new girlfriend, Meridiana. The vision of her, in all her stunning naked glory, was burned into his memory, as was the feeling of the incredible orgasm he had experienced at her direction.

As he sat at his desk in his office, Harry tried to replay the incident in his mind. How had Meridiana gotten him to do such a strange and unusual thing? She had spoken, and her words seemed to be… controlling, somehow. When Meridiana had humiliated him, telling him he had a small cock and he would never have sex, he had believed her every word. And the more he believed, the faster and more enjoyable his wanking had become.

Now that he had some time and distance, though, Harry could see that perhaps he was just caught up in the moment. He was just playing along with her, that was all. He did not really have a small dick that no woman wanted, and he was not really doomed to a life of nothing but masturbation. Right?

He dwelled on these things all day while working at his computer, and thoughts of naked Meridiana got him uncomfortably hard several times (but he resisted the urge to go to the bathroom and jerk off). Suffice to say, Harry Gregson did not get much work done that Tuesday.

* * *

Later, when he got home, Harry was exhausted. Pushing open the door to his apartment, he was mildly surprised to see his friend and roommate Marcus sitting on the couch eating a small stack of biscuits.

“Hey man, did you finish early today?” Harry asked, surprised. His friend was a construction worker, and had been working extra-long hours of late laying the foundation for a new hotel.

“Took the day off,” Said Marcus, gesturing for his friend to take an empty seat nearby. “It was Meridiana’s idea,” He explained, voice and eyes slightly vacant.

“Oh,” Said Harry, unsure of himself now that she was mentioned. He still felt awful about jerking off in front of his best friend’s girlfriend (twice).

“Yeah, she’s the woman I was telling you about,” Marcus went on. “She and I had a lot of fun last night!” He said with a big smile on his face. “Hope we didn’t wake you?” He then asked, genuinely worried about his friend.

“Uh, no, not at all,” Harry stammered. “Barely heard anything, I slept fine.”

“Oh good,” Said Marcus, relieved. “It’s just that Meridiana is staying here again tonight and… well, y’know. She’s actually just taking a nap in my room, and once she wakes up we were just going to have a quiet evening in by the TV, if that’s okay by you...?”

Harry rose at once from his chair. “No probs, man! I’ll give you some space, as I’ve got lots of work to do in my room. Let me grab some food from the kitchen and I’ll get out of your way.”

“Thanks Harry, you’re a great friend.”

“Think nothing of it,” He replied, and headed for the kitchen area.

Fixing himself some microwave food, Harry headed for his room (this time remembering to bring his briefcase) and that’s when he saw what was waiting for him on his bed.

It was a small plastic bag, black and plain, like many sex shops gave out. Wary, Harry sat down beside it and picked it up, peering inside. It contained three items, and his gaze fell on the first immediately. It was a high quality A5 photo of Meridiana! She was posed nude, her gorgeous Hispanic tanned body lounged out on a couch. Her full breasts were exposed, as was her shaved pussy, and Harry could even make out her perfect feet. The incredibly sexy woman had a wanton, seductive look on her face, and her dark eyes sparkled.

Harry was taken by a sudden rush of arousal and fear. Just the sight of her was making him hot, but this was tempered by apprehension. Why was this in his room?

He decided to explore the rest of the bags’ contents for clues. His eyes fell upon a weird black object in a clear plastic box. It was a butt-plug, packaged in with a container of lube! Harry was shocked and even more confused by this.

And finally, the last of the three items, was a letter from Meridiana. Written in a beautiful flowing script, he read and began to understand.

‘Dear Harry the Wanker’, her words began, ‘I hope you had a good day at work. I spent the day in your apartment, fucking Marcus’ brains out! I bet you wish that was you, hmm? That it was your cock fucking my tight pussy? But it’s not, and it never will be. You and I both know that your tiny little dick wouldn’t please me. Say it. Say it out loud, right now. Say ‘my tiny cock can’t please women!’.’

“My… my tiny cock can’t please women,” Said Harry aloud, feeling oddly aroused and wanting to please Meridiana with his compliance.

‘Very good,’ She began the next paragraph, ‘I know you obeyed. You are too weak and pathetic to do otherwise. But it’s okay, I will take good care of you! The accompanying picture is my gift to you. I know how much you enjoy masturbating to my amazing body, so now you can wank for me anytime you want! Just stare at the picture, think of me, and let your tiny cock get hard…”

Harry could not resist flicking his gaze to the picture. Now that he was sure it was intended for him to enjoy he felt far less guilt about letting his eyes roam over it, taking in every luscious curve on her body. As the letter directed, he let himself get an erection. Almost without thinking he began stroking himself through his trousers, and as he did so he began to read the third and final paragraph.

‘Since the only thing a jerk off loser like you can ever enjoy is your own hand, I thought I would enclose another item. Use the butt plug! It will fill you and make you feel SO GOOD, and this will only enhance your mindless masturbation. Trust me, wanker, once you jerk with a toy in your ass you will be addicted! You are too weak not be. So go on, put it in, begin your pathetic fapping, and give in to your new addiction! Signed, Meridiana.’

Harry stared at the letter for a few moments, and put it down. Carefully he turned to the butt plug. He had never used one before, never even considered it. It just seemed like such a perverted thing to do! But if Meridiana promised it would feel good, then maybe…

He mulled it over for a few moments, but ultimately decided he had best try it. The next time he saw her she would most likely ask, and he did not want to disappoint her! Getting naked, Harry stood in the centre of his room and opened the butt plug packaging. Carefully he applied some of the lube to the strange object, and reached it around behind himself. Slowly he fumbled, looking for an entrance, and gasped when the cold lube touched his skin. Finally, he found a way, and slowly forced it in.

“Fuck!” He exclaimed as it painfully penetrated his ass. Thinking of Meridiana he kept pushing, felt it go deeper, and tried to overcome the strangeness of the sensation. There! It was finally in, and the pain was gone. Instead Harry was left with an odd feeling of being filled, and his body seemed to tingle as he conceded that he felt strangely aroused by the item in his ass.

Savouring the feeling for a few moments, Harry turned to the photo of Meridiana. As ever he was amazed by how incredibly hot she was! As he stared at her glorious nude form he wrapped his hands around his tiny erection. His cock was throbbing in his grip, and Harry moaned as he began rhythmically jerking. “Oh fuck yes!” He whispered aloud, surrendering to the sensation.

Almost without thinking, Harry fell to his knees, in the same pose he was in when he last saw Meridiana. Swaying back and forth, his hands were now making audible fap-fap-fap noises as he wanked. He could feel the sensation building, and it seemed to combine with the odd feeling of the butt plug in his ass! Meridiana was not lying, he realised, this felt amazing!

Losing himself in the masturbatory bliss, he could almost hear Meridiana’s words from that morning, rising unbidden to his lips. Too weak to resist her, he moaned the words. “My cock is so small… Women don’t want my cock… So I have no choice but to wank… I will never have sex… I will only wank pathetically…”

He was such a fucking loser, he realised, but it did not matter! All that mattered was that he enjoyed the butt plug and jerked mindlessly while staring at Meridiana’s photo! And it felt so GOOD! “Yes…” He moaned, “I want to cum for you! I want to cum for you Meridiana! Let me wank for you! Yes! Oh fuck yes! I am wanking pathetically for you Meridianaaaaaaaa!!!”

And with an explosive cry his cock erupted, and Harry surrendered to the orgasmic pleasure of release. All the while her words were echoing in his mind…

* * *

Harry lost track of time. After he had wanked he found that he was hesitant to remove the ever-so pleasurable butt plug from his ass. Savouring the feeling of it, he took it out only to re-apply the lube, and then kept it in while doing some work at his laptop. Within the hour, however, thoughts of Meridiana intruded and distracted him. He was not sure why, but he found himself re-reading her letter.

As it finished off, ‘…begin your pathetic fapping, and give in to your new addiction!’ Harry found himself nodding in agreement. Meridiana wanted him to be addicted to pathetic masturbation, and he was not about to defy her. And so he resumed wanking, repeating her words and losing himself in the entrancing beauty of her flawless photo.

Eventually he came, moaning his devotion to her as he did so, and relished every moment of it! Licking his hands of his disgusting ejaculate, Harry felt good, but his head was oddly fuzzy. He knew he had work to do, but his thoughts just kept coming back around to Meridiana! It felt so good to pathetically wank for her, after all. Perhaps if he read the letter again, he reasoned, and took another glance at the photo, that would sate him for the evening…

* * *

Meridiana, dressed in nothing but a bathrobe, did not even knock as she opened the door and entered Harry’s room. She smiled broadly as she caught the unmistakeable scent of cum in the air, a testament to how often her latest victim had been masturbating. Of course, she could sense from next door how often he had indulged his obsession for wanking, for every time he came her Succubus senses tingled and she fed off his lust. Between fucking Marcus and Harry jerking off to her, Meridiana had fed well this evening indeed!

“Well, hello wanker,” She said, closing the door behind her and looking down at Harry, naked upon the floor and gently jerking his cock.

Her voice snapped him out of his fapping, and he turned his head to look at her, startled. “Meridiana! Um…good… good evening!” He said, reaching over and grabbing his discarded shirt and using it to cover his cock.

She laughed at his feeble sense of modesty. “Enjoying yourself, wanker?” She asked, looking with amusement at the ejaculate drying on his chest and on the floor before him. “You must have been masturbating on and off all evening! Must say, I’m impressed!”

Walking past him, Meridiana sat down on the edge of his bed. He remained sat on the floor and looked up at her, his face a picture of confusion, guilt and embarrassment. “Er… Thank… thank you for… um… the stuff you left me. I… appreciate it… but I don’t think it’s appropriate… so here…” Harry said, holding out the nude photo of her. He wanted to give it back, out of respect for Marcus, but his hands were trembling, as if some part of him was still reluctant to let the gorgeous photo go.

“Still hung up on jerking for your best friend’s girlfriend?” Meridiana asked, sounding disappointed. “Don’t be. Who I give naked photos to is my business, and who you wank to is your business. This is just between us.”

“Um… alright,” Said Harry, fighting down his guilt. “Thank you again,” He said, looking up at her with genuine gratitude.

“I’m glad you are happy. Now, if you truly want to thank me, I have a request of you…”

“Anything!” He said.

She smiled wickedly. “I have, once again, utterly worn out Marcus,” She said fondly. “Alas, tonight we had no condoms, and so I need some cleaning…” And so saying she shrugged out of her robe, exposing her naked perfection to his lustful gaze!

Harry stared in amazement. “OH!” He gasped, his tiny erection straining under the shirt in his lap.

Meridiana could tell what effect she was having. “Oh, is that tiny cock aching to be wanked yet again? Fine. You can jerk to my glory while you lick,” She said, and then spread her legs wide. His eyes fell to her glistening pussy, and his best friend’s cum which filled it and now ran down the inside of her thighs.

Harry stared, knowing what she wanted but unsure of himself. He had been licking up (most) of his own ejaculate all evening, but what she was asking him was different. This was someone else’s spending, and he did not relish the idea of tasting it…

“Hurry up, wanker,” Meridiana said, getting impatient. “I’m giving you the chance to taste my pussy. It’s the only time a pathetic loser like you will get to be between the legs of a woman!”

He could not resist. Looking up at her perfect face, Harry felt himself yield to her wishes. Dropping the shirt and revealing his nudity, he crawled towards her. Gently he rested his hands on her knees and pulled himself towards her pussy. With a slow lick, he ran his tongue along the inside of her thighs, gathering up a dribble of Marcus’ pearly-white cum and swallowing it. He winced at the taste, feeling so perverted for tasting his friend’s ejaculate.

“Continue,” She commanded firmly.

Meridiana sighed in delight as Harry brought his tongue to her pussy and began licking. Hesitant at first, his hunger to taste her took over, and supressed whatever revulsion he had been feeling. She could sense his desperate lust, and as it overwhelmed his dislike for sloppy seconds the Succubus fed. Good, she thought! The more he indulged, the more of his barriers broke, the better his lust tasted!

“That’s it!” She encouraged. “Get it all! Lick up all of Marcus’ thick, delicious cum!”

“Yeth!” He mumbled from between her legs, eagerly complying as he lost more of himself to his lust.

“You can jerk that joke of a cock if you want, wanker!” She offered, grabbing her own tits and massaging them as his tongue began to brush her clit. Meridiana found her human form such fun and could not resist stimulating it.

Immediately the sound of fapping could be heard, as Harry eagerly gave in. By now all of Marcus was out of her, but he kept eating Meridiana out. With the eagerness of an excited novice, he went at her hard, and to the Succubus’ delight she felt that she was coming!

“YES!” She screamed, pinching her nipples for extra pleasure as she rode his face to orgasm. “Oh YES!”

As the gorgeous woman shuddered and gasped with release, Harry’s cock began to spurt what meagre watery cum remained in it. Moaning Meridiana’s name he exploded over her right leg, lost in mindless bliss.

“Good boy,” She said approvingly as her orgasm subsided. “Good job indeed. Perhaps I should have you clean up after Marcus more often?”

“Yes… Meridiana…” Harry agreed in a daze.

“Now,” She said, sticking her leg in his face. “Clean up your jism and I shall leave you, either to sleep or wank more I care not.”

“Yes… Meridiana…” He said, and resumed licking…

TO BE CONTINUED