The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Summer Camp

Chapter: 11. Epilog

(no sex)
* * *
(no sex)

Much later, maybe three o’clock in the morning, I was gently shaken awake. It was Robert. He whispered to me, “Quietly. Get dressed. Bring your towel.”

The staff bunk houses and the staff shower/bathroom building were arranged in a rough circle. The lights inside the shower/bathroom building and the flood light on the front of that building were left on all night. There was just enough light in the bunk house to get dressed by.

I met Robert outside, he had a towel too.

I asked, “What’s up?”

He answered, “Let’s go swimming.”

I didn’t have my bathing suit, and I told him so.

He said, “Oh. We don’t need bathing suits.” He gave me a little wink.

I had never been skinny dipping before. I had never seen the attraction. But the thought of being naked with Robert was all the encouragement that I needed.

We walked quietly—down the path towards the boat dock. We were silent—until we were well clear of the bunk houses, with all their sleeping people.

Robert spoke first, “Camp Little Bear is closing for the season in a couple of weeks.”

It was a thought that I had been avoiding. Summer camp was for the summer only. At the end of summer ... no camp. No camp ... no Robert. Other staff members were talking about their plans for the off season. Most were going back to college. Others had winter jobs lined up. A couple were going to travel. I was going to Florida, to work for my Uncle.

Suddenly, I realized that I didn’t know what Robert was going to do.

I blurted out, “What are you going to do? In the off season?”

Robert replied, “I don’t know.”

By then, we had reached the swimming area. We didn’t switch on the flood lights. Turning them on would alert everyone that someone was awake in the camp. The swimming area was dark ... like the archery range.

Robert stripped naked, and neatly stacked his clothes on a lounge chair. His towel, he folded neatly and draped across the back of the chair.

I followed suit. My clothes stacked. My towel draped.

Robert beside me; we walked into the water.

Standing in the cool night air, made the lake water seem warm.

A few steps brought us to water deep enough to swim. We did actually swim a little. Two dozen strokes took us to the floats. Two dozen strokes took up back to the shallows. Back and forth a couple of times.

Robert stood on the bottom. His head just out of the water. My feet were foot off the bottom. I braced myself on his legs, he partially supported me with his arms.

The two of us, alone, naked in the water.

I joked, “Look. The two of us are the same height.”

He laughed. He kissed me.

I wanted this to go on forever. I wanted Camp Little Bear to be a 24/7, year round experience. But, I was going to Florida, and Robert ...

I repeated, “What are you going to do? In the off season?”

Robert repeated, “I don’t know.”

I considered carefully, then said, “Why don’t you come to Florida, with me. I can call my uncle, I’m sure I can get you a job down there.”

Robert said, “There are two reasons why not.”

I asked, “What?”

Robert said, “First—you haven’t asked me. Second—you haven’t used the magic word.”

I responded, “’Please’?”

Robert smiled, “No. Not ‘please’. It’s the ‘B-word’.”

Again, my naivety was tripping me up. I knew that this was a test. I couldn’t ask what the ‘B-word’ was. I had to know. I had to figure it out. I should know what that was. The ‘B-word’?

Suddenly I knew, “Robert. Will you come with me to Florida? Will you be my Boyfriend?“

Robert game me the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face.

“Yes,” he said, “Yes, I will.”

And, he did.