The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Summer Camp

Chapter: 10. Scott Returns

(mc mm)
* * *
(no sex)

Tuesday night, it seemed weird to not have Scott around. After the “Cowboy Show” and the campfire, instead of going back to the bunk house, Robert and I went down to the boat dock. We sat on the edge, with our feet dangling into the lake. The air was warm, the water was cool, and the stars were extra pretty that night.

I wondered out loud, about Scott and Charley, “Charley is older than Scott.”

Robert peered out over the dark lake, he said, “I am a few years older than you. Scott is a few years older than I.” He went on, “Charley may be ten or twelve years older than you, but he is only seven years older than Scott. Either way, it is none of our business.” He paused for a bit, then added, “That is, if both Scott and Charley are happy.“

I thought about that for a minute or two, “You are Scott are very similar in age. Did you ever consider dating him?”

Robert smiled, “That’s a weird thought. First—as you may remember, I met you before I met him. Second—Scott was dating Martin before he met either of us. Third—as fun as Scott is, he is a little too skittish for me. He’s fun to be with, and I like night archery. But, long term? No.“

I said, “I was disappointed when Charley picked Scott, over me—for his show, I mean. The hypnosis show. I guess personalities win this time.”

Robert didn’t say anything. Eventually Robert said, “I think that Scott and Robert will be good for each other. We need to be happy for both of them, whatever turns up.

We sat for a bit. Then, I nestled up to Robert’s chest. Robert threw an arm around my shoulders, and pulled me in tight.

We spend half an hour comforted in each other’s arms, then went to the bunk house for sleep.

* * *
(mc)

Scott was back before breakfast. Charley dropped him off in front of the dining hall. Scott walked straight in, like nothing was unusual. I looked at Robert. Robert was smiling. He must have seen something in the way that Scott walked into to the dining hall. Something that I missed.

Later, I asked Scott, “So. It went well?”

Scott said, “Yes.”

I responded, “It’s none of my business, is it?”

Scott agreed, “It is none of your business.”

I smiled, “Fair enough.”

I was dying of curiosity. But, I kept my tongue. I wanted details. What happened? Are they going to see each other again? How will this effect night archery?

That evening’s hypnosis show was a swirl of emotions—until the hypnotism started. Then, the evening featured a funny show, just like always.

We flew by flapping our arms. There was a flying horse. Dentist office; I led the camp song. I drove the race car; the audience laughed. I found a talking dog. The police showed up; I escaped with someone. (A guest?) Scott did the tap dancing snake. Charley started asking me questions; the audience laughed at my answers. Charley cut the “bird in the hair” scene. The audience laughed more than usual during the game of musical chairs, so Charley let it run longer. When it was time for the sandwich gag; Charley picked Robert—which made me proud; Robert did it well. Scott and I were both “goats flying an airplane”. Everyone howled at the moon. The audience laughed and laughed and laughed.

Then, there were ten of us, standing in a line on stage. Charley shouted, “Let’s thank all of our volunteers!!” There was applause. There were shouts and laughter.

I said to Scott and Robert, “Best show EVER!“

* * *
(mm)

Two hours later, the three of us were at night archery. The three of us were naked on the deck. Robert and I were kissing and giving each other a serious feeling up. I looked over at Scott, he was naked like we were, but he wasn’t participating. He wasn’t even “watching”. He was sitting ... not doing anything.

Robert asked Scott, “What’s wrong?”

Scott said plainly, “I have Charley now.”

Robert said, " ... Ah.”

They were silent for half a minute. They had treated those few words, like a complete conversation. I had no idea what they were talking about.

In a moment of minor frustration, I said, “Ok. Let’s pretend that I am younger than you both, and I have no idea what is going on.“

Scott and Robert laughed politely.

Robert said, “Scott is no longer single. He’s dating Charley, probably. And, he doesn’t want to mess up things with Charley. Having extra-curricular sex would be a problem, maybe.”

Scott added, “The sex with you guys was good. Really, really good. I mean ... like, ‘wow’! But, now ... I have Charley.”

Robert asked the question that I didn’t know how to ask, “Did you want to ... stay, and watch? Stay and ... um, not watch? What do you want to do?“

Scott said, “I want to go to the bunk house, take a shower, and call Charley.”

Without another word, Scott got dressed and left.

Robert looked at me, “Our little baby has grown up.” With that, he kissed me.

I was disappointed that Scott wasn’t there, but I quickly became enthusiastic about the fact that Robert was there.

Robert held me down. One hand holding both of my hands up, and out of the way. His other hand stroking my dick. Again, I was amazed at how big and strong Robert was. He had complete control of my body. I could not escape. I was compelled to enjoy his touch, his stroking, his strength, his manly smell. My head positively buzzed with arousal. He let me up, so I could put the condom onto his dick. He squirted lube on his condomed dick, my dick, and my ass.

Robert slid inside of me smoothly. One moment I was laying underneath; the next moment I was full. We lay there for a moment, enjoying being connected. I leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed back. I brought my knees up to his shoulders.

I said, “Fuck me into oblivion.”

He said, “You use fancy words. A lot. I like that.”

Then, Robert fucked me into oblivion.