The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Summer Camp

Chapter: 9. Scott Joined Us

(mc mm)
* * *
(mc)

Of course Scott joined us on stage for the next Wednesday night hypnosis show. All three of us had our hands up, and we walked to the stage.

We started with flying. Flapping our arms. Two birds—I was one; a guest was the other. We talked. The audience laughed. Race car driving. Clapping hands. Robert was with me, driving a car? Airplane? At the dentist’s office. I was the dentist. Scott was the opera singer. I led the camp song. The audience sang along and laughed. Boating? Sailing? Charley kept pulling me to the front. Scott was pulled to the front a couple of times. Robert and a guest were policemen. Scott and I danced a Polka to get away. Musical chairs with too many chairs? Charley and I talked for a bit. The audience laughed. Charley asking me a bunch of questions. The audience howled with laughter. Swimming. Robert, Scott, and I were howling at the moon.

Nine people, standing in a line. Charley shouted, “Let’s thank all of our volunteers!!” The audience laughed and applauded.

Scott mouthed the word “Archery”.

I smiled and nodded.

* * *
(mm)

The three of us. At the archery range. On the deck.

Robert had me on my back. His giant muscled body crushing me with his fucking. Pounding away. All rational thought removed from his mind. I was underneath; using him and being used by him. His body pleasing me. My body pleasing him. No control. Scott was holding us both. He wasn’t “watching”. He was participating. One arm was caressing Robert’s back and shoulders; his other hand was running fingers through my hair.

Both of his hands were busy, someone was stroking Scott’s dick. I looked over, it was me. I was jacking myself and I was jacking Scott.

With a dick in my ass, I was having difficulty keeping everything straight. I was being fucked and my hair was being stroked.

Scott’s hands drifted down. His fingers left my hair and wandered to my mouth. I sucked on his fingers and licked his hands. Scott’s other hand worked down Robert’s back and kneaded Robert’s butt.

Scott’s hand on my chest, he kissed me. His aggressive lips and tongue met my lips and tongue. Passion enflamed. Breath entwined.

Scott’s other hand fingering Robert’s ass, he kissed Robert. Scott gave Robert as much attention as Scott gave to me. Robert returned Scott’s kisses with great enthusiasm.

When it was time for our orgasms, they were almost unwelcome. Our orgasms were going to stop the pleasure. Pleasure that we were giving to each other, and pleasure that we were receiving. It was all going to stop with our orgasms.

With great, trembling convulsions—the three of us found release. All control and coordination was lost—as we clutched at each other, and squirted our sensual messes at each other.

On our backs, I ended up in the middle. All of us, gasping for breath. Kissing. Then Robert and Scott were licking my ears, which I found amusing and weird. More kissing.

Rest.

I said, “I told you that hypnosis makes the sex better.”

Scott smiled, “I now believe you.”

* * *
(no sex)

Scott emotional state got better. For a couple of weeks, he had occasional moments of moodiness. At Robert’s insistence, Scott partied with the staff, participated in group activities, and went to evening events. His moodiness stopped.

The evening that Scott decided to go on a night hike, instead of attending night archery—Robert declared him “cured of ‘what’s his name’". Scott laughed at this.

Life went on.

I was scheduled on the boat dock more often. I eventually worked up the courage to ask Cindy, if she knew that Martin had been planning on quitting.

Cindy glanced around, checking that there were no guests nearby to overhear. She said, “Being on staff at a summer camp isn’t normal. Camp is a constant series of games, activities, sports, crafts, and ... whatever. At the end of every week, there is a little money. At the end of the summer, if you finish your contract—there is a big bonus. But, mostly ... this is all organized play. All day long, seven days a week, all summer.” Cindy paused, “Martin treated the boat dock like it was a job.” She stared out over the lake, and finished, “I wish him well. But, he doesn’t belong here.“

That gave me something to think about for the rest of the day.

* * *
(no sex)

The evening event that Scott, Robert, and I always attended, was the Wednesday night hypnosis show with Charley. Scott became as much of the show as I. I was still the singing dentist. But, Charley added a section called “the tap dancing snake”, which featured Scott in a big way. “Two goats flying an airplane” was both Scott and I. Robert still participated, and went on stage with us, but he was only occasionally pulled into the front row. Charley started slipping both Scott and I a ten dollar bill after each show.

The sex after the Wednesday night shows was amazing; Scott would participate. Sex other nights was also amazing; but, unless there was hypnosis, Scott would only watch us; while we watched him.

After the second or third show at which Scott had been hypnotized, Scott started chatting with Charley after each show. After the guests left for the campfire, and while the hall was being set up for the next morning’s event, the two of them would stand about talking and laughing. Scott called and texted Charley. Charley called and texted Scott. About once a week, Charley stopped by Camp Little Bear during lunch “to say hello to everyone”. Scott would skip lunch so he and Charley could talk privately. I thought they were discussing the show. Later I found that I was mistaken; because ... again, I was ‘young and naive’.

A month later, Scott told us that Charley wanted him to attend his Tuesday night shows, at a different camp. Charley’s Tuesday show had never really taken off. Charley wanted Scott to “shill”—be a “ringer”, as it were. Charley thought—with Scott’s help—he could get the Tuesday night hypnosis show jumping. Scott had already worked out everything with Big Bear. Charley would pick up Scott right before dinner on Tuesday. Scott would miss the Tuesday night “Cowboy Show” and campfire on Tuesday. Charley would drop Scott back at Camp Little Bear Wednesday morning before breakfast.

I was a little disappointed that Charley would pick Scott, over me for his show. But, I was happy for Scott. The whole thing sounded exciting.

I did ask one question, “Why would Charley drop you off the next morning? It seems like it would be much easier to drop you off Tuesday night, right after the show. Plus, wouldn’t Charley have to drive back and forth twice? It sounds like a lot of extra driving.”

Scott just stared at me. Then he looked at Robert. Robert gave me that look he would give me when I would say something naive.

I stood there, wondering what I had missed, when I realized that Charley’s plan involved Scott staying overnight with Charley.

I said, “Ohhhh.”

Scott and Robert laughed. Scott kissed me on the cheek. Robert gave me a big hug, and kissed me on the top of my head.