The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Summer Camp

Chapter: 2. Big Hike

(mm)
* * *
(mm)

The next day was Saturday.

At breakfast, The Camp Director “Big Bear” stood up and reminded us that, “We are opening tomorrow.” That everything needed to be, “... finished, ready, and clean.”

Big Bear told us that management and senior staff were going to be busy with last minute planning and paperwork; and that they would be locked in the Headquarters Building all day long. Big Bear asked us to not to bother them for anything short of a medical emergency.

We were to clean up after yesterday’s parties, and check that everything was absolutely ready for tomorrow. After that, we were to go on hikes. “Everyone get with their bunk-house buddies, get some hiking maps, fill out a ‘hiking plan’, then go outside.” After lunch, there was going to be swimming and boating.

He reminded us, that once the guest arrived, there was going to be precious little time for us to hike, swim, and boat—so, get your fun in now. Plus, the guests had absolute priority access to the equipment, so boating for staff became very difficult, even if we managed to find some time to go.

We spent an hour cleaning. Then our entire bunk room picked the most difficult hike available: three miles to the top of Bear Mountain, then six miles down the side of the mountain, completing a loop around the lake.

Robert had done the loop before, he said that we could make it, but it would make us late back for lunch. We filled out one of the camp’s “hiking plans”, wrote on the form that we “will be late for lunch”, and put the form in the “off site box” in the Headquarters Building. We packed some snacks and water, then set off.

The hike up the mountain was tough. But, the view was worth it. It was truly spectacular up there. We spent a quarter of an hour on the top of the mountain: looking and taking photographs. We pointed out various things to each other, and marveled at how wonderful everything looked.

When we came down the mountain—four of us wanted to go straight back—using the faster, more direct route. Four of us wanted to continue the more ambitious, longer route. Robert wanted to continue the longer way, so naturally, I wanted to continue, too. We decided to split into two groups of four.

Robert reminded the four who were returning on the faster route, to mark themselves “returned” on the “hiking plan”—and we split up. The four of us took the side trail towards the far side of the lake.

With Robert and me was Martin and Scott. As soon as we were out of eyeshot of the other four, Martin draped an arm across Scott’s shoulders as they walked along. Scott walked close to Martin, nestled up to his chest.

Martin looked at me, “Shocked?”

“Surprised,” I responded, “I hadn’t spotted you two as being Gay.” But in all honesty, I was very young and inexperienced.

Martin responded, “I don’t know if I’m Gay or not.” He shrugged. We continued down the hill.

Scott said, “I am.” He paused for a moment, then concluded, “Definitely.”

We continued down the trail for another mile or so, until we reached the lake. Turning to the right would have taken us back to the flat, direct trail to the camp. Turning to the left would take us the long way around the lake. We turned to the left. We soon reached a clearing with a wonderful view of the lake. We took a lot of pictures, then sat down to drink some water and finish up our snacks.

Martin and Scott snuggled while we snacked.

Their snuggling turned into kissing. Their kissing turned into foreplay. It was impossible to ignore. They were laying on the grass ten feet away. I thought that Robert would get uncomfortable, but when I looked at Robert’s face. He was eagerly watching Martin and Scott. I stood to leave. Robert grabbed my arm.

Robert said, “Just watch for a little while.”

I stood there watching. I don’t know which turned me on more; Martin and Scott going at it, or Robert’s hand on my arm.

Very quickly, Scott was sucking Martin’s dick. It happened all so quickly, I don’t even remember Martin getting naked. For Martin was completely naked. As he lay back, Scott made long, strong pulls on Martin’s erection. Without braking stride, the two of them managed to get Scott’s clothes off as well.

Even though I was nearly a virgin—I had seen videos of sex. I knew what went where. However, I was quite lacking in practical experience.

Robert kept watching. I kept watching. It wasn’t only Robert’s arm that held me there. I was fascinated by what I was seeing. I wouldn’t have been able to get my feet to walk away, even if I had wanted to.

Scott took a condom out of his day pack. With practiced ease, he slipped it on Martins dick. Lube was produced, and slathered all over Martin’s dick and in Scott’s ass.

My dick was hard. My breath was fast. I couldn’t look away.

Robert pulled me slowly. I yielded to his tug. I found myself sitting in Robert’s lap; his legs wrapped around mine. Robert was tall. Even though I was sitting in his lap, our eyes were at the same level. Through his pants and my pants, I could feel Robert’s erection pressing against my backside. His left arm reached around, his hand holding my chest. His right hand reaching around, resting on my thigh—his fingers were not quite touching my dick.

I was so wound up, if Robert had touched my dick, I think I would have squirted down my pants leg.

Scott lay on his back. Martin climbed up on top. Scott’s thighs on Martin’s shoulders, they kissed. Lips and tongues pressed together. Martin slowly, gently slipped his dick into Scott’s ass. Scott made a sound; half moan and half cry. Martin bottomed out, fully inside. Scott’s face was a study of pleasure and pain. Mostly pain.

Scott, who had been fully erect a moment ago, was now flaccid. The pain of being entered overwhelmed any pleasure that he had previously felt. They kissed. They stroked each other’s chest. They ran their fingers though each other’s hair. Scott’s erection returned with a vengeance. He told Martin, “Slowly.”

Martin fucked very slowly; very carefully. Scott sighed with delight. “Faster,” he said. Martin complied. Faster and faster Martin pounded away. Scott stroked his now demanding dick. They both had far off, distracted looks in their eyes. Animal pleasure overwhelmed reason. No rational thought. Martin pumped. Scott stroked.

I was fully engrossed with what I was watching, I failed to notice when Robert started to kiss my neck and nibble on my ear. His left hand was now actively feeling my chest. His breath was short and quick. I looked over at Robert. He wasn’t watching me. He was watching Martin and Scott. I was something warm he was holding, while he was fully engaged in watching something else. I wasn’t exactly flattered. I was a convenient body to caress.

Distracted, I was surprised when Martin and Scott shouted out. With nearly perfect timing, they came together. Martin whole body shook in animal pleasure, with his dick fully pressed into Scott. Scott sprayed cum over both his and Martin’s chest.

With trembling arms, they held each other. Then Martin rested on Scott’s chest; Scott’s cum making a sticky mess, as they lay together.

A certain amount of kissing ensued. Then Martin rolled over onto his back. The two of them lay in the grass, side by side, recovering.

Robert gave me a last little kiss on my ear—then we stood up.

Martin and Scott washed briefly in the lake, then dried each other with their shirts. Martin and Scott were dressed and ready to go in three minutes.

I had an uncomfortable though in the back of my mind. As they dressed, I asked Robert, “You seemed comfortable watching them have sex. Do you watch them often?”

Robert gave me a strange little, sideways smile—“Actually, this was the first time. I barely know these guys. They seem like good fellows. I didn’t even know they were Gay until they started hugging on each other, on the way down the mountain.”

I thought about that for a few seconds, “How did you know they wouldn’t mind us watching.”

Robert gave a barking laugh, “I didn’t. I just decided to stay. And then ... they didn’t throw us out.”

I had a lot to think about during the rest of our hike.