The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Summer Camp

Chapter: 4. I Will Have Him

(mm)
* * *
(mm)

Wednesday night archery started similarly to Monday night archery; except for two things. First—Scott kept glancing my direction; wondering what I was up to. Second—when Martin and Scott started going at it, and Robert rubbed his crotch against my ass; I turned around and rubbed my crotch into Robert’s crotch.

After that, everything got hot and steamy.

I had given and received blowjobs before. I wasn’t a complete virgin. Tonight, I was uncharacteristically aggressive. I covered Robert’s mouth with kisses, and forced my tongue down his throat.

Pushing him back over the hay bale, I opened his shirt and let my hands inside. Robert was a big guy, with big muscles. I had never realized how expansive his pecs were. I had seen him in the shower, of course—but my hands working his chest were overwhelmed by how big and strong he was.

My mouth clamped onto one of his nipples. I sucked a little, not certain what it would feel like. I thought that the experience was interesting, but ordinary. Robert gave out a gasp. He clutched my head in his massive hands. He held me in place. I could not move. I had no choice. My mouth was firmly held on his nipple. Apparently Robert liked having his nipple sucked. I sucked more, and introduced a little tongue action. Robert squirmed. His legs thrashed.

Robert’s iron spike of a dick was poking me in the belly. While sucking, I freed his dick from his pants. It took both hands to grasp Robert’s dick. This was easily the biggest dick I had ever seen in person. His dick was “porn star big”. At first, I was stroking his dick for my own amusement. Quickly, I figured out what parts of his dick were the most sensitive: the bottom of the slit, the shaft right behind the glans on both sides, etc. He seemed to like it when I cupped his balls. I sucked his nipple, and stroked his dick.

Robert was a gasping, trembling mess. A big, muscly guy—reduced to passive moaning. I glanced up. Robert’s eyes were open, but seeing nothing. He stared into the starry sky, mouth open, his body flailing and trembling.

I worried about taking my mouth off of his nipple. There would be a few seconds while I moved my mouth from his chest to his dick. I didn’t want him to regain control, and decide that he had had enough. I worried about him backing away. While I thought about this, Robert gave a low rolling moan. With that moan, I knew that Robert wasn’t going to back away. I pulled my mouth off his chest, and gave him a serious look. Robert gave a contented sigh, then gave me a look. I slowly lowered my mouth onto his dick.

Not his entire dick, of course. It wouldn’t’ve fit. I could only get a third of it in before I started gagging. I sucked as much as I could, and rubbed my tongue on his sensitive bits: the bottom of the slit, the shaft right behind the glans on both sides, etc.

Robert’s hands clamped onto my head. At first—his hands rode along, he let me bob on him at my own pace. He ran his fingers through my hair. It felt good having his fingers playing with my hair. Then—he used his hands to guide the tempo of my sucking. Shortly—he was fucking my face. He was using his big, strong hands to control my head; thrusting his dick into my mouth. I had no control. I was along for the ride; using my tongue as best I could.

His moans of pleasure, became grunts of urgency. Cupping his balls, I felt them rise up, tight against his body.

He warned me, “Dude! I’m going to ... You might want to ... Dude! I’m cumming!! If you don’t ...".

I forced my mouth forward. Shoving his dick as far down my throat as I could—my gag reflex caused me to choke. I kept my mouth pressed down onto his dick. He was as much inside my body as I could handle. Robert shouted. His cum slammed into my mouth. His seed was hot and sweet/sour. In his flailing, he shoved his dick even farther into my mouth.

I shot my own load down my pants leg. A sticky, happy mess. My shout was muffled by Roberts dick. I hadn’t even realized that I was anywhere close to cumming.

I slid my mouth back off of Robert’s dick. We both were gasping for air. I had swallowed some of Robert’s cum. The rest spilled sloppily onto the ground. We kissed. And, we kissed some more. It was very pleasant.

Martin and Scott, forgotten rather than ignored, had finished about the same time as Robert and I.

Scott spoke first, “That was intense.”

I asked, “Did you watch?”

Scott replied, “Duh. It was impossible to not notice what was happening 15 feet away. And, watching was fun. Very fun. Right Martin?”

Martin said slowly, “Yes. Fun.” Then he added, “A bit frightening ‘tho. Intense.”

I responded as truthfully as I could, “I think it was the hypnosis. I makes everything better. Much better.”

Robert asked, “You’re not still hypnotized? Are you?”

I said, “No. But, everything is still better. Maybe I will be back to normal tomorrow.” I added, “You guys have GOT to try the hypnosis.

As we walked back to our bunk houses, Robert was quieter than usual.