The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Summer Camp

Chapter: 5. Your Oversized Dick

(mc mm)
* * *
(no sex)

The next morning, I was back to normal.

Robert was still quiet. He left right after breakfast. He was the tour guide for an offsite excursion. He, the bus driver, and 45 guests went to a local riding stable. They weren’t back until just before dinner.

We couldn’t really talk at dinner. I didn’t have a chance to talk with him until the Thursday evening “night swim”.

Flood lights cast a warm pool of light on the swimming area. Even though the night air was unseasonably warm, there were only a handful of people that went swimming that evening. Half were guests. Half were staff. The Camp Director (Big Bear) was there. He made a point of reviewing the swimming rules. He emphasized: “No swimming past the floats. If you go past the floats, we can’t see you.”

After splashing around, and a couple games of keep-away, I swam up to Robert. He was swimming slow laps on the deep end, towards the lake, and away from most everybody. Even with the bright lights, you couldn’t see anything below the water line.

He seemed upset. After prying into his frame of mind—he told me that he was concerned that he had somehow “taken advantage” of me. First—he had been the primary aggressor over the last couple of weeks, with all the touching and holding. Second—I had been hypnotized, and somehow not in control of myself.

I had to restrain myself from laughing. I asked him, “Don’t you remember our first couple of days here? How I had made several passes at you?”

He looked surprised, “You made passes at me?”

I shook my head, and said, “I need to work on my flirting.” I continued, “Yes. I was flirting with you; at least I was trying to flirt. Later, when you started gradually manhandling me—which was nice—I assumed that you liked to be the, um ... ‘aggressor’. Last night, I was too wound up to let you take your time. I wanted it. I wanted you.“

Robert looked relieved, “I was worried.”

I smiled at him, “Please. Don’t be worried. It was wonderful last night. Hopefully that sort of thing will happen again.”

I reached out, and flicked his nipple with my thumb; secure in the knowledge that, in the dark water, no one would be able to see what I was doing. Suddenly, I felt his hand in my crotch. Cupping. Holding. His big hands covered everything. Swimming in the lake, everything is cold. His big hands warmed me. My dick stirred.

I warned him, “You better let go. Before I kiss you in front of the guests.”

I said, “So?”

I responded, “Camp Little Bear is a ‘family camp’.”

Reluctantly he let go. We splashed about, swam a little, then went ashore to change for the sing-along.

* * *
(mc)

We went for night archery a couple of times that week, sometimes with Martin and Scott, sometimes without. We moved from the hay bales (which were scratchy to lay upon), to the deck of the hut (which was more comfortable). With two couples using the same bit of flat surface, it was crowded. But, we made it work.

Then it was Wednesday evening. I told all three of my friends that they really should try the hypnosis. Martin refused. Scott seemed interested, but decided since Martin wasn’t going to do it, he wasn’t. Robert seemed interested—but anxious, almost frightened of the idea. Frightened in a good way, if that makes any sense.

I invoked a promise of night archery afterwards, and we went to the stage.

Charley was happy to see me. He made a point of shaking my hand and asking me if I was going on stage. I assured him that I was. He was busy with a couple of last minute details, then Big Bear was introducing him.

Charley made his speech, and started his “introduction”. I was listening, but something was wrong. I wasn’t feeling sleepy or losing myself like I had last week. I was standing there, listening to Charley, but nothing was happening. I was worried that hypnosis might be a one-time thing. While I was pondering that, I looked over at Martin, Scott, and Robert. Martin was looking concerned, almost angry. Scott was wistful, like he wanted to play along, but was being forced to sit on the sidelines. Robert ... . Robert had an erection. I could tell.

The way that Robert was staring at me. The way his mouth hung half open, breathing though his mouth. How he stood slightly behind Scott, concealing his crotch from anyone who might be watching. He was erect. Hard. His beautiful face. His big body. His broad shoulders. His massive dick. All ready for me. Ready because my arm was in the air. Ready because I was stepping towards the stage. I had a thought; if I just turned around, I could take Robert up to the archery area. Right now. No one would know. Just the two of us. We could have a repeat of last Wednesday night. It would be wonderful. I thought about that. Charley told me how good I felt. And, I did. Then I was thinking about Robert.

Walking on an airplane, helicopter, and city park. There was laughter. A horseback ride. I didn’t ride? Did I? Robert rode. He went with the guests today. He is wonderful. I rode? Did I ride? Did he? We were dancing. Not Robert. Robert was watching. I was making Robert hard. I was dancing with a guest I had never met. I was dancing with an older lady. Or, was it a bear? I was dancing with a bear. The audience laughed. Clapping. Seagull. Race car. Robert’s erection. I could tell. Tug of war. Swimming.

Then, there were five of us, standing in a line on stage. Charley shouted, “Let’s thank all of our volunteers!!” There was applause and laughter.

Unlike last time, this time I remembered the show. All the things that Charley said. All the things I said and did.

Like last time, I felt wonderful. Like last time, I felt horny.

* * *
(no sex)

Like last time, Charley sought me out after the show. Again, Charley told me how good I was, that I was “a natural”. And, asked, “Are you going to be here for next week’s show.”

I assured him that I definitely would. Charley slipped me a ten dollar bill.

Scott wanted to know if I still wanted to go to night archery. I told him that that was “a stupid question”. I definitely wanted to go to night archery.

* * *
(mm)

We almost didn’t make it all the way to the archery range. I positively clung to Robert during the entire walk. Kissing and touching. I had my hand in his crotch. I wanted to drag him into the woods—or just take him right there in the middle of the path. Robert had to half-drag me to the archery range.

Robert asked me, “How do you feel?”

I answered, “Wonderful. You have no idea. All three of you have GOT to try the hypnosis. I’m serious. It is wonderful.” I opened Robert’s pants, and took out his dick, “Wonderful,” I repeated. “Absolutely ...". I didn’t finish that sentence. I slipped Robert’s very large, and very hard, dick into my mouth

Absolute bliss.

With all the practice I had gotten in the past week, I knew exactly where to touch his chest with my hands. I knew exactly where to touch his dick with my tongue. I managed more of his dick into my mouth this time. Half, almost three-quarters of his dick in my mouth. My choke reflex ignored. Sometimes he was on his back, with me bobbing on him. Sometimes he climbed on top of me, and fucked my mouth. It was all the same. All pleasure. All fun. I felt wonderful.

Briefly, I wondered how much of this was the aftereffect of the hypnosis? How much was my natural desire? Or, as a middle ground, how much of this was my natural desire, freed by the hypnosis? Was this what I would be like all the time? If I let myself?

I was barely aware of Martin and Scott fucking next to us. Even though our two couples would occasionally touch as we shifted position on the deck.

Scott was fucking Martin. Both of them were watching us. Normally, when we all go to night archery together—I would spend some time watching them, and they spent some time watching us. But, tonight I hardly gave them a glance. I was sucking Robert. Robert was fucking my mouth.

All four of us were naked. Fucking away.

I heard Scott start his grunting; the grunting sounds he would make before he came. Soon, all four of us were making our signature noises. Scott was on top of Martin, plugging his ass. Robert was on top of me, plugging my mouth.

I came first. Squirting and shouting. The other three came at the same time, a few seconds later.

There was a tangled heap. Four sex-drained guys. Laying on the deck. Concentrating on breathing. And, kissing our partners.

After a few minutes, I broke the silence, “You guys have got to try the hypnosis.“

Robert said, in a mock offended tone, “I thought that you were all excited because of me.“

I replied, “I am excited because of you. I am excited because of your big strong body, your oversized dick, your broad chest, your long hair.”

Robert smiled, “’Oversized’.".

I risked a potentially embarrassing question, “Robert. While I was on stage this evening. Did you have an erection? Were you hard while I was getting hypnotized?”

Robert smiled. And, kissed me.

That was all the answer I was going to get that evening.