The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Summer Camp

Chapter: 6. On Stage With Robert

(mc)
* * *
(no sex)

Monday, as part of “cross training”, I worked at the boat dock. I knew nothing about boats. I read the ten-page boating training manual, which wasn’t exactly comprehensive. Cindy—the camp’s watercraft expert—told me to “Watch a lot.” and “Don’t touch too much.”

Here are some things I learned during my first day on the boat dock:

I couldn’t believe that they asked me back to the dock for a second day.

I questioned Cindy about it, “Yesterday, I capsized and fell into the lake.”

She replied, “Yes. It was funny. Don’t do it again.”

Tuesday was better than Monday.

Martin worked at the boat dock. He didn’t seem happy to see me working there. In our first private moment, he asked me to not mention that he was dating Scott. I assured him—what the four of us were doing in private, was private. I promptly forgot about Martin’s comment. I probably should have realized right then, that something was wrong. But, as I keep saying in this story—at that point in my life, I was very naive.

* * *
(mc)

Charley brought his hypnosis show to Camp Little Bear.

Once again, I told Martin, Scott, and Robert that they should become part of the show. That hypnosis was wonderful. Martin was simply not interested. Scott seemed interested, but was going to stick with Martin. Robert was non-committal. He seemed tempted, but unwilling to join me on stage.

Big Bear introduced Charley. Charley made his speech, then he started his induction. From across the room, I was watching Robert. I remembered that the time I paid too much attention to Charle’s induction, it didn’t seem to work—so, this time I focused on Robert. I kept staring at him. Imagining Robert naked. Thinking about sucking his dick. Knowing that night archery was definitely part of tonight’s plan. In the background, I could hear Charley talk. But, my eyes were for Robert. And, Robert was watching back. The two of us were completely absorbed with each other.

I was a little surprised—when I saw Robert’s arm raise up into the air. I soon realized, that my arm was also up in the air. The two of us walked slowly up onto the stage. There were eight or ten other people as well. But, mostly I noticed Robert and me.

We were flying, by flapping our arms. There was a dog in the clouds with us. I stopped to chat with the dog. The audience laughed. Robert was behind me, not part of the main action. The dog was one of the other camp staff; she had been part of the show the previous week.

We went to the dentist office. I was the dentist. A group of people were in the dentist’s waiting room, Robert was one of the group. An opera singer was having a cavity filled. We all sang while she had a tooth drilled. I picked one of Camp Little Bear’s campfire songs—and lead everyone in two choruses. The audience sang. I think I surprised Charley by leading the song.

A game of hopscotch. And, musical chairs with too many chairs (too few chairs?).

A penguin at the zoo. Robert and I were both penguins.

Charley brought me to the front, time and time again. Robert was brought to the front only a couple of times.

The bird in the hair scene. Charley asked me a bunch of questions, I answered, without noticing what he was asking, or what I was saying. This conversation went on for quite a while. The audience laughed and laughed and laughed.

Then, it was over. A dozen of us were standing on stage; five staff and seven guests. Charley shouted, “Let’s thank all of our volunteers!!” The audience laughed and applauded.

We smiled and waved at the audience.

While we were still on stage, and the audience was still applauding and laughing—Robert whispered in my ear, “I want to fuck you.”

I whispered back, “I told you that hypnosis was amazing.”