The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Summer Camp

Chapter: 7. Too Much Lube

(mm)
* * *
(mm)

I introduced Robert to Charley. Charley slipped me another ten dollar bill. Martin and Scott had slipped out, so I couldn’t introduce them. They were strangely quiet for the rest of the evening.

Somehow Robert and I contained ourselves for the two hours it took to finish up the show, close out the day, get back to our bunk house, and get to the archery range.

By the time that Marin and Scott arrived at the archery hut, Robert and I were already naked.

Robert was spread out on his back; arms and legs spread out like an eagle. His massive, muscled form flailed uncontrollably.

I bobbed frantically on his dick. I was so much smaller than him, but he was completely powerless. I had complete control of the situation.

I wasn’t taking any chances. I was keeping him wound up. I had one hand on one of his nipples and the other hand cupping his balls. I was hard as a rock.

With his massive hand, Robert brushed me off his dick. Robert reached into his bag and produced a condom and some lube. He smeared a generous amount of lube on his hand, and pressed a finger against my asshole.

“Ready?", he asked.

“Ready,” I replied.

I had been fucked before, but never with a dick as big as Robert’s. I was fairly certain that I could take all of Robert inside of me—but, I was in no way certain.

He pushed a finger into my ass. I bore down. His finger went inside of me with a faint ‘pop’. Pain and pleasure melded together. His finger moved around a bit. He was trying to relax me and massage my sphincter. After almost half a minute, Hello! He found my prostrate. My gasp of pleasure informed him the exact moment he found it. Quite a bit of massaging followed. A second finger joined the first. Then a lot of massaging. With the third finger, I was beginning to wonder if I would be able to take him.

Robert said, “My hands are busy. Get that condom on me.”

I was not an expert, but I managed to get the condom on him without too much fumbling.

“Lube,” he said.

I put too much lube on his dick. I made a bit of a mess.

He gently pulled his fingers from my ass. He lay completely flat on his back. He guided my ass to his dick. “In your own time,” he said, “As fast, or as slow as you like.”

I brought my body down to his. My ass gently touching the end of his dick. A deep breath, and I tried to lower myself onto him. I couldn’t quite do it.

He used a free hand to clutch his dick, holding it steady. “Easy,” he said. “Take a deep breath. Easy. Relax. Easy.”

That was a line from Charle’s induction: “Easy. Take a deep breath. Easy. Relax. Easy.”

I repeated the words in my mind over and over again: “Easy. Take a deep breath. Easy. Relax. Easy. Easy. Take a deep breath. Easy. Relax. Easy. Easy. Take a deep breath. Easy. Relax. Easy. Easy. Take a deep breath. Easy. Relax. Easy ...”

The head of Robert’s dick popped inside my ass. In a moment of white-hot, burning ... pleasure ... pain ... discomfort ... happiness ...

I took a deep breath, and let gravity slowly press my body down onto Robert. I was glad that I had used so much lube. I made it half way down, before I had to pause. A few breaths later, I slid down some more. A second pause, when I was about one inch from my goal.

I looked down at Robert’s face. The intense look of desire was beautiful to see. He was eagerly waiting for me. He wanted to be inside of me. He wanted to bring me pleasure, and bring himself pleasure. He was displaying iron control. Robert was so very much stronger than I, he could have easily pulled me down the rest of the way. He could have taking me, with pure physical force. But, with an iron will, he waited; wanting me to press down. To avoid hurting me.

Robert was filling me, in more ways than one.

With a final sigh, I slid down the last inch.

Robert was in me. I was in pain, but ready for what I knew was about to come next.

Robert pulled me down, until we were chest to chest. He rolled us over, until he was on top. He pulled my knees up, until they were on his chest.

Robert asked, “Ready?”

I knew I couldn’t keep the pain out of my voice—so, with more confidence than I felt ... I nodded.

Robert pressed down with all his weight. Even though he was already completely inside of me, this little movement somehow finished filling me up. I was, in some way supporting him.

He came up off me by a couple of inches, then pressed back down. Again, he pressed down with all his weight. Not crushing me; we were hip-to-hip.

Up and down again, and again, and again. Slowly, deliberately, watching my face for signs of pain or pleasure.

A sigh escaped my lips. Robert smiled. I could see in his face; he knew that I was ready. My body had adapted to having him inside of me.

He fucked me. Faster and faster. Harder and harder.

Ceaselessly and tirelessly. My big, strapping young man pounded me.

He went on pleasuring me, but at some point, he forgot about me, and started fucking me ... to pleasure himself. The look in his face became distracted, then animalistic. I was irrelevant. I was what was being fucked, so he could experience pleasure. One of my free hands found my dick. Frantically, I stroked myself. I was hard. I was fucked. He was using me. I was using him. There was nothing to think about.

We went on for several minutes. Without breaking stride, he bent down and kissed me. I kissed him back, the best I knew how. In that moment, we were there because we wanted to be with each other. He straightened up; went back to pleasuring ... him ... me ... both of us.

I found myself starting to grunt. The little grunts that I make before I cum. Robert started to moan. White pleasure overcame us and we both ... came.

Squirt after squirt. Convulsion after convulsion. In a moment of animal bliss. We were together.

Winding down, Robert collapsed onto my chest, then rolled onto his back. His dick snapped out of me with pleasurable violence.

Laying side by side—we concentrated on breathing, then kissing each other.