The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is another older story, though still fairly recent. I wrote it for Ms_Myrrh’s January, 2011, “Vacation” contest on the MC Forum. I’ve never been to Hawaii, or even a luau, but I did my best to make it all seem as real as possible. As she pointed out in her forum review, the dialogue didn’t quite match how the Islanders really speak, but short of asking her before I wrote it, I’m not sure how I could have managed that.

Still, here’s hoping I got enough things right that any of you who read it, can and will enjoy this story.

Jo

A Summer to Remember

Chapter 1

Who would have thought that everything would start in as mundane and universal a place as McDonalds?

But it did.

I was just picking up my lunch order. An early lunch, as I’d slept in, and thought it felt too late for breakfast. Though my parents were footing most of the bill for my week-long summer trip to Hawaii... their college graduation present... I still wasn’t made out of money, so was looking for something cheap. I happen to like their #11’s... fish sandwich, fries, soda... so thought it was a good choice for my second day on Oahu. I was staying at the pretty ritzy hotel across the street, and one with a great restaurant, and really needed to check out some of the local cuisine, I knew.

But sometimes, when everything’s different than you’re used to, you need a bit of the familiar (and cheap) in order to keep yourself, and your checkbook, in balance. So, McDonalds it was.

I turned with my tray of fast food, looking for somewhere to sit.

That’s when I saw her staring at me, a look of grim determination on her face. Not being remotely shy, I didn’t look away, and as we stared at each other it became rather obvious she had some sort of business with me.

I stayed put as she approached, waiting. I had no idea what she might want, as I’d never seen her before, but a small part of me hoped it was, well... personal. I mean, I was here in Hawaii all by myself, I’m decidedly bisexual, and she had a certain dark, mature attractiveness that definitely appealed to me. I’d fantasized about having some sort of quick, erotic relationship on my vacation, and looking at her, despite the fact she must have ten years on me, all those feelings were coming back.

“Kristen? Kristen Renfrew?”

“Yes, that’s me,” I answered, a bit startled that she knew my name.

“Hi, and sorry for bothering you at lunch, but we really need to talk, if you don’t mind.”

I sorta did mind, as I was pretty hungry, and there’s nothing worse than cold fries. Mainly I didn’t though, as she seemed harmless enough and was certainly attractive enough for me to think about in that way... strong, firm-bodied, with beautiful hair and a complexion that said “I live here, and I work for a living.”

“Well... sure, if you don’t mind me eating while we talk?”

“Not at all, and again, sorry to intrude on your meal. But this is important.”

“All right... how about over here?” I told her, moving to a plasticine booth on the street side of the restaurant.

“Anywhere you’d like. My name’s Alani Gold, by the way.”

We sat, and after starting to unwrap my sandwich, I looked up at her. “Gold?”

She smiled for the first time, showing some beautiful white teeth, along with seeming to lose about five years of age. “That’s a long story, and not important now. This is about you, as I’ve just heard something that could seriously affect the rest of your stay on Oahu.”

I stopped, my mouth open, half-a-second from having a mouthful of fish, cheese, tartar sauce, and industrial-strength bun. “Are you kidding me, Alani? I just got here late yesterday afternoon, and spent most of the night sleeping and trying to get rid of the jet lag. What could’ve happened already that might affect me?”

“Well, to be frank, it appears someone’s taken a serious liking to you.”

Of all the things in the world it could possibly be, I hadn’t expected that. Still....

“And this is a problem, how? I’m a big girl, you know, and have lots of experience fending off this or that advance... when I’ve wanted to.” I smiled after saying that, finally getting my first bite of lunch.

Alani was smiling again, too, though there was a slight grimness to the thin line of her lips. “I imagine you do, Kristen, considering how attractive you are and the way you carry yourself. I can see why this person wants you.”

“What person is that?” I asked, swallowing and letting myself enjoy her compliments. I was almost hoping she’d say she was the person.

“I don’t know specifically.”

That one stopped me, and I just looked at her for a long moment.

“I don’t understand.”

“Okay, let me explain the whole thing to you, and as much as I know about it for now. You’re staying at the hotel, right?” Alani said, pointing across the street, “A friend of mine who works there told me that one of the staff has decided they want you, and are going to have you.”

I popped a few fries, chewing and simply staring. Something sounded more than a bit wrong about all this. I swallowed again, hoping the whole situation wasn’t as sinister as it’d just sounded.

“Well, I don’t mind an attempted seduction, as most of those are rather fun. But you make it sound more like an abduction, and that does scares me some. Shouldn’t we be going to the police?”

“No, you don’t understand, Kristen. Please let me finish before you say anything or ask any questions, okay?”

“Well, okay,” I replied, all thoughts of lunch on hold for now.

“To begin with, I’m sort of a mother figure, or older sister, to many of the local girls in this neighborhood. One of those close to me came to me a few minutes ago and told me a female friend of hers wanted you, and was going to take steps to make sure she had you. We’re not talking kidnapping or anything, mind you. No, this young woman is simply going to make you want her back, and want to be with her.”

Ignoring my own agreement, I said, “And just how is she planning on doing that?”

“Well, assuming you don’t know anything about Hawaiian mysticism, let me try to explain. To most, it’s simply called Huna and deals with some ancient knowledge and ideas about how one can connect with the highest level of wisdom and strength inside themself. It’s mainly a spiritual thing, a way to find inner growth and healing.

“But, like many such things, there can be somewhat darker applications to it. There is the huna of Ku, for example, which deals with the power of emotions and wild places. You can see how those things might be sexually related. There is also the huna principle of Makia, which states that ‘energy flows where attention goes’. Forgive me for the familiarity, but if we started talking about, say, your right breast, and I started giving it some serious attention… well, hopefully you can see what I mean.”

I nodded, already feeling a bit of “energy” making its way to my chest, just from her few words.

“Anyrate, in less scrupulous hands, such things can be combined to give one person power over another, or the ability to direct them from a distance.”

“You make it sound like voodoo, Alani.”

She sighed, looking more than a bit displeased. “I suppose one could say that, given what I’m going to tell you next, but it’s really not voodoo.”

“Why do I get the impression I’m not going to like what you tell me next?”

Alani flashed another quick smile before continuing. “You probably won’t, but it’s simply this... when you get back to your room, if you look carefully, you’ll find a couple of pieces of your clothing missing.”

Oh great... I’m here a day and some woman’s stealing my clothes for a black magic ceremony. “What’s supposedly been taken, Alani?”

“I was told a pair of your pink thongs and a brassiere, as they’d need something, well... intimate. I would imagine they were ones you wore yesterday too, as clothes that you’ve worn, rather than clean ones, would be more connected to your essence, for lack of a better word.”

Better and better... she’s stealing my dirty underwear to use against me.

“So let me get this straight. A friend of yours told you a female friend of hers has stolen my bra and panties in order to use them to somehow control me from a distance, to make me want to be with her. Is that about it?”

“Yes.”

“You do know how utterly ridiculous this sounds, don’t you?”

“Of course I do, but I wouldn’t be coming to you if I didn’t know that such things have worked in the past. Despite that history, though, I think I can help you... if you’ll let me.”

“Help me how? Wait... were you saying you don’t know who your friend’s friend is?”

“No, she wouldn’t tell me that. It was hard enough for her to even mention what was happening, as the girls who work in the hotel are a very tight-knit group. What she’s already told me will seem like a massive betrayal to her, and if I press her for the name, she’ll simply stop confiding in me.”

“What if we go to her and, well... threaten to go to the hotel manager? I’m sure the owners frown on their guest’s things being stolen, for whatever reason.”

“No, Kristen, as that’s not something I’m willing to do. I’m trying to do you a favor here, but I won’t put my friend’s job at risk to do it. I can only warn you, which I’ve done, and perhaps try to help you in other ways.”

“Like what?”

“Like telling you what to expect so you won’t be confused when things start to happen, or if you start to feel things inside for no seeming reason at all. Hopefully, I can also suggest ways to resist what will, or might, begin happening to you. I might even be able to talk the woman out of it if I can find out who she is, as I probably already know her.”

“Can’t you just find out who’s cleaning my room, as they would seem like the most likely suspect?”

“I know who cleaned your room today... my friend. But honestly, while they’re in there cleaning, the room is often open, and any other employee could walk in and she wouldn’t think anything of it. Again, though, she won’t give me any names.”

More than a bit dazed by all this, I took a rather huge bite of my fish sandwich and chewed slowly, staring at Alani. Frankly, I didn’t know whether to believe any of this nonsense, and a part of me was waiting for the solemn, older woman to ask for money to help her “help” me. If that happened, she certainly wasn’t going to get any, and the only question would be whether I went to the police or hotel management.

A part of me didn’t think it was that sort of scam though, as it was simply too easy for me to say ‘no’, and because I’ve always been a rather good judge of character. In that, Alani really did seem sincere, and as if she believed everything she was saying.

Finally, and rather foolishly I had to admit, a small part of me was starting to tingle. I mean, if one could believe a word of this, there was some female hotel staffer who had the hots for me. Apparently, she had them so badly she was going to some rather bizarre lengths to ensure I felt the same way about her. I wondered briefly if she were attractive or not, and whether she was younger or older than I. That, and there just might be something to this huna stuff, as I could still feel my right breast more than my left, even though Alani’s “attention” to it had been so brief.

Irrespective of anything else, all this was a mystery, and one possibly fraught with excitement and sexuality. What young woman hasn’t wanted to be Nancy Drew at some point in her life?

I swallowed, put the sandwich down, took a sip of my soda, and told Alani, “Okay. For now I’ll accept your help and thank you for it. So what’s our first step?”

“Well, for one thing you should finish your lunch, Kristen, while I tell you some of the things you can expect if all this is true. My friend really has no reason to lie to me about it though, so I’m going to assume it is, as should you.”

“I assume nothing. But it doesn’t hurt for me to listen, and to aim for safe rather than sorry.” I picked my fish back up. “So let me know what I should expect, please.”

“All right, I will. But you have to realize what I need to tell you is rather explicit, and more than a bit sexual. I will sound very forward, but there’s no other way for me to do it. So, are you still game?”

“I was born game, little missy,” I told her, happy to have a legitimate reason to fire off one of my favorite “True Grit” lines. “I’ll eat, you talk.”

“Fair enough. Okay, the gist of it is this. She has two pieces of your underwear, and will attempt to use them to affect your body and your senses. So, as she hones in on those, you will probably begin to feel things, most likely in your breasts and sex, maybe even your, um... butt. There will be tingles and surges of feelings, perhaps needs, perhaps outright arousal and physical responses to that.

“In simpler terms, you’ll start to get horny, and that will only increase, along with the urge to touch those areas, or have someone else touch them. If she’s successful, those feelings will increase in strength and frequency, and probably start to dwell on your mind more and more, possibly to the point of having sexual dreams.

“Her goal is to make your stimulation and sexual desire strong enough, and linked closely enough to her, that when she makes her presence and desires known to you, you’ll be helpless to resist her, unable to do anything but what she wants you to do.”

I swallowed the food in my mouth, then a sip of my soda, coming to terms with what Alani had just said. I swallowed again, just because I needed to, and said, “So she’s sort of looking to turn me into her sexual slave?”

“Frankly, yes. I imagine it’s just for the length of your stay here, but I’ll never be able to tell for sure until I, or we, find out who she is, and I can challenge her on her intentions. If she turns out to be someone I know, however, I’m pretty sure I can limit what she plans to do, as such things are decidedly frowned upon here in the Islands. In fact, that’s the main reason my friend warned me about all this, as she’s not happy about it, either.”

“So what do I do now... just wait to see if I start to feel things?”

“Yes, as there’s no good way of blocking them if she’s any good at this. I can give you my cell phone number, too, so you can contact me to let me know what’s happening, and to answer any questions you might have.”

I nodded, lunch pretty much forgotten now, and we exchanged numbers. She advised me to stay in my hotel room, in case the feelings got too strong. I argued her out of that, though, as I didn’t come to Oahu just to sit alone in my room. I’d been aroused in public before, and figured I knew how to handle that.

“All right,” Alani finally said, “but I’d go back to your room just to see if those clothes are actually missing, as if they’re not, you don’t have anything to worry about. We’ll assume they are for now, however, so only call me if you find them, and I’ll drop the whole thing.”

“Agreed. This is just too bizarre for words, though. I tend to get horny all by my lonesome, thank you very much. Now, however, I’m going to have to question whether that’s just normal, or whether this woman is affecting me somehow, and I should try to fight it? That kinda sucks, you know.”

“Yes, it does, and I’m sorry about all this, speaking as a Hawaiian and, hopefully, as a friend now. But things should become clearer within a day or so, and then we can adjust from there.”

“Okay, Alani. Sounds like a plan for now. I’ll go check out my room, call you if necessary, but then I’ll probably do some shopping, or take a drive or a tour bus or something. I’ll take my cell phone everywhere, though.”

“Right, and I’ll go digging a bit more, and see what I can find out. Sorry about all this again, Kristen, but good luck to you. I’ll be in touch.”

We both stood, and rather solemnly shook hands. It really bugged me that I couldn’t trust the warm feelings and small desires I felt as we did, or the ones I felt as I watched her walking away from me and out the door.

* * *

It was with some sense of dread that I slid my key card into the lock on my hotel room door and opened it. I knew it was silly to assume anything would be out of the ordinary inside, but what Alani had told me had created a certain sense of violation, almost as if I couldn’t trust that my room was safe anymore.

So, after I walked in, I immediately checked out the bathroom and shower, then back out to check the walk-in closet, feeling foolish the entire time. Those areas were empty and safe, so I moved to the dresser, determined to see if any of my clothes were missing. I opened the bottom drawer, as that’s where I’d thrown my used clothes from the previous day and evening.

“Damn, they are gone!”

I leaned down and lifted the yellow haltertop and jeans shorts I’d been wearing while relaxing in the room last night, just to make sure.

Nope, they’re gone, just like Alani said. Damn! So, something is going on. The question is, what should I do about it now?

I closed the drawer and moved to sit on the edge of the bed, needing to think.

Someone has my underwear and is apparently doing something with it to try to get to me. Alani said I should be on the lookout for sexual urges and feelings, but what the heck good is that? I can’t help myself... I feel sexual urges and feelings all the time, so am I supposed to ignore them, or try to fight them off? Hell, I long to feel such things, so what kind of trip is this going to be if I have to try to repress them every time I feel them.

I couldn’t help feeling them now, in fact. Someone had stolen my unmentionables and might, at this very moment, be fondling them, or holding them in her hand chanting some strange words over them, trying to get to me sexually.

And the thought of that was getting to me more than a little bit, creating tingles inside, driving me to think of sexual things. What the heck was I supposed to do… start to think of car crashes or deadly diseases? Could I be in trouble if I just let myself feel them for a while, maybe even revel in them some? Would that be playing into my potential... what? Captor’s? Mistress’? hands?

Confused, I went over to the desk and triggered my laptop, googling “Hawaiian Huna” to see if I could find anything out. I did, but little more than I already knew from Alani. I didn’t find anything bad about it, though, and nothing about any “dark” aspects of its practice. As far as I could tell, it was about human spirituality and achievement, and had nothing at all to do with sexual, well... enslavement.

But damn... there was that tingle between my thighs again, and the quick thought about doing something physical about it. I probably shouldn’t, though. Damn!

Frustrated in more ways than one, I grabbed my purse and key again, and headed out for a bit more sightseeing. There was no way I was going to ruin this vacation by just hanging out in the room. No, I’m going to look around the immediate area more, then maybe grab my rental car and head up into the hills. Either that, or I’ll trek down to the beach, as I certainly want to put my new one-piece to good use while I’m here.

I’d barely gotten outside, not even sure which direction to go, when I heard someone yelling out from behind me, “Kristen! Kristen!”

Turning, I thought it was Alani at first, as their voices and looks were somewhat similar. As the woman rushed up to me smiling, however, I could see she was younger. Barely older than me, in fact. So much like Alani, though... a sister?

“Hi, Kristen,” the attractive Hawaiian said, extending her hand. “I’m Kaikala, Alani’s sister. She sent me to look out for you, and to maybe show you around the island some, if you wanted.”

“Well, hi, Kaikala, and that’s very nice of her. I’d consider it too, but honestly, I’m sort of on a fixed budget here and really can’t afford a paid guide.”

Kaikala shook her head and laughed. “No, no... no charge for this. I’m doing it ‘cause Alani asked me to. She’s an incredible busybody, as you’ve already found out, but I love her, so I try to help her out whenever I can.”

Very interesting.... “Did she tell you about me? Or at least what she seems to think might happen to me?”

“Pretty much.”

“Do you believe any of it? I’m not challenging your sister, but it all seems just a trifle crazy.”

“Well, I’ll be honest, Kristen. It’s probably a bit of a stretch, but if Alani thinks something’s up, then I believe her. She’s forgotten more about Oahu than I think I’ll ever know, and she really does care about how we look to visitors. That, and she’s got her fingers in so many different pies in this section of town that I’ve lost track.

“So, yeah... if she says one of the girls around here is after you, and can possibly pull it off, then I’d be kinda worried if I were you. That’s why she sent me to show you around, though, to keep anything from happening.”

I just looked at her and nodded. Kaikala was even slightly more attractive than Alani, and certainly seemed more spirited and carefree. Frankly, it would be nice to have someone like her, who knew Honolulu and rest of the island, to show me around a bit, to keep me out of the worst spots, and simply for the friendly company. I had no idea what the young woman could do to protect me from my own libido, though.

But hey... all in all, it seemed like a net plus to me.

“My thanks to her and to you then, Kaikala. I don’t mean to put you out or mess up your day, but if you’d like to give me a bit of a tour, that’d be great. I was thinking of doing a bit of shopping... mainly window shopping... then either hitting the beach or heading up into the mountains. I’ve got a rental car we can use.”

“Bah, it’s no bother to me. It’s my day off and I was looking for something to do, anyway.”

“You work at the hotel, too?”

“No... a gift shop a couple of blocks away. But you sound like a girl with a plan, and maybe after a walkabout you’ll let me drive? I don’t have a car, but I’m a great driver, and I can navigate while you just sit back and check out the scenery.”

“I’m cool with that. I’m sure the rental agency isn’t, but we won’t tell them.”

Kaikala laughed and said, “No, but I promise, no accidents. That being said, I do think I’d miss lying out on the beach with you, and seeing what sort of bathing suit you lugged here from the mainland. But who knows, maybe there’ll be time for that later. C’mon, let me show you this terrific dress shop.”

With that, the Hawaiian girl took off at a brisk pace, leaving me to struggle for a moment to catch up.

Sheesh... did she just hit on me on little? What was that about the beach and my swimsuit? And damn whoever’s after me! Kaikala’s almost my age, seems friendly, open, and attractive. This is just the sort of nice fantasy I was hoping to have here, and now I’m almost afraid to.

Putting such thoughts aside as best I could, and with the fast pace helping me ignore the continuing, small frissions of pleasure I was feeling, I let my new friend lead the way.

We went from shop to shop, chatting about things Hawaiian and getting to know each other a bit. For the most part, we skipped over my situation, which was just as well by me. Kaikala was fun and enthusiastic, with a sharp wit, and one of those people who can move right past the preliminaries to start creating a more personal relationship. Sorta like me.

In that, it was very easy to like her, and within 15 minutes I did. A lot.

She was also a flirt, a tease, and a toucher. Sorta like me, too.

But even I was a bit startled at the one shop, just after I’d come out of the changing room with a dress on. I was standing in front of the three-way mirror admiring myself, when Kaikala came up behind me, said something about it “not fitting properly”, and had me raise my arms. The next thing I knew, her hands were sliding over my armpits and the sides of my breasts, ostensibly to adjust the dress. Then she “adjusted” it further, by sliding her hands down my sides, hips, and over the curves of my ass.

“You can put your arms down now, Kristen. There, see... isn’t that much better?”

Better? My tingles and frissions had shifted to shudders and a nearly liquid desire. Better?

“Don’t do that,” I hissed at her. “You know I’m supposed to be trying to fight off feelings like this!”

“True, but that’s just from her, whoever ‘her’ is. These are from me. These are fine, don’t worry.”

“I’m not worried. I’m not even mad. But things are going to be difficult enough until all this gets sorted out, you know.”

Kaikala laughed and said, “Okay, okay... I promise to be good, for now at least. I just wanted you to know what I was feeling.”

“I think you were feeling my body, if I’m not mistaken. And honestly, lest you think different, I’m having some serious feelings, too. It’s just we should probably wait a while, all right?”

“Certainly. I’ll lay off the ‘laying on of hands’ bit, but I swear I’m gonna challenge Alani on this if she doesn’t find out anything soon.”

She was good to her word, too, and we spent the rest of the afternoon having the sort of good time that friends... platonic friends... have. Okay, okay… platonic friends who are having the occasional thought about clutching and kissing, and maybe even eating each other out.

We finished our walking tour and shopping (I did buy that dress, as much for its memory value as how good it looked on me), then went back to pick up my rental car. I let her drive, and she took me on a short, but wonderful, sight-seeing trip across the mountains to the Haiku Gardens and the Valley of Temples. I totally enjoyed both the sights and the sites, and had just admitted to myself I was having one of the best days of my life, when my cell phone rang.

It was Alani, with news about my mystical takeover, which I guess was only fitting as stood there watching the fish in the Valley of Temples.

“Hi, Kristen. Is my sister still with you?”

“Yes... do you want to speak with her?”

“Not really... mainly I just want to talk to you. I’ve managed to find out that the woman we’re searching for is going to be at the hotel’s luau tonight, possibly figuring you’d be there.”

“The hotel’s luau?”

“Yes... it’s not as involved or fancy as the ones down in Waikiki, but it’s still very nice, and something I know you’d enjoy. I think you should go to it tonight, though. I can be there with you to help if she makes her presence known, and there’s no use in putting this off, is there?”

“No, I guess not. I need to get this all sorted out so I can enjoy the rest of my vacation, so I can just be me and not have to worry about, well... feeling things.”

There was a pause on the other end of the phone. “So I take it you have been having some sexual feelings and urges?”

I looked over to where Kaikala was studiously avoiding listening in to my conversation, throwing a bit of bread into the pool for the hungry goldfish.

“Well... your sister, she’s... well... I like her a lot.”

I waited for the laughter on the other end of the line to die down before continuing, “It’s not funny, Alani. I hate having to question what I’m feeling here. I don’t want to not feel things.”

“I know, I know, and I’m sorry,” Alani said, her tone a bit more somber. “It’s that I told her just to watch out for you and show you around. I should’ve known better. I know her and I’ve seen you and I should’ve expected her to do something.”

“She didn’t really do anything. Some things just happen, you know.”

“Of course I know that, hon. But isn’t that all the more reason to get this other matter settled and behind you?”

“Yes, it certainly is.”

“Good, then I’ll meet you in the lobby of the hotel at around six o’clock and we’ll head down to the beach. I think Kaikala has plans for this evening, so it will just be you and me. But I think, knowing what we know, that we’ll be able to handle anything that happens. Okay?”

“Okay by me, Alani. I’ll meet you then, and thanks. Thanks for everything.”

“You’re welcome, Kristen. Don’t worry... with any luck, this will all be over before you go to bed tonight. See you at six. Bye!”

“Bye, Alani.”

I closed my phone, already feeling my excitement rising again. An adventure with an attractive near-stranger on a Hawaiian beach, one with decidedly sexual overtones, and a chance to get out from under all of this... what could be better than that?

“Alani?” Kaikala asked.

“Yes, and she had some news.”

I told my new friend what her sister had said to me, watching her nod and smile. Alani had been correct about Kaikala having other plans for the evening, which disappointed me some; but as Alani was the one with the knowledge and the contacts, it being just the two of us should be fine.

“We’d better head back then,” Kaikala told me, “so you have time to change and get ready for the luau. I was going to suggest we stop and get a quick dinner, but I’ve changed my mind. You need to save your appetite for the luau, as I’ve been to the one at your hotel, and their food is marvelous.”

When I mentioned how hungry I was already, she simply leered at me, and so blatantly that I finally had to blush. Still, we were both smart enough to drop the sexual innuendos on the drive back to the hotel. My body kept noodging at me to forget my worries and just reach over and touch Kaikala, but I managed to resist that. Just.

When we arrived, she parked the car in the lot, we had our (very quick) hugs, and said goodbye. As she walked off down the sidewalk, waving back at me without turning around, I was rather stunned by how empty I suddenly felt.

Still, I knew to a certainty I’d see her again. She’d promised me that, and I wanted that, too, just as soon as the... the... “The Case of the Hawaiian Huna” was solved.

Cute, um... Nancy... but this isn’t a game, you know, I chided myself.

Smiling now, though, I turned and headed up to my room, wondering just what the night would bring.