The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Summer to Remember

Chapter 2

“God, I’m starving,” I told Alani as we made our way down the path to the beach.

“You’re going to love this then,” she told me. “The Char Siu... those are the spareribs... are to die for, honestly, and they make the best banana bread on the islands here. Watch out for the Mai Tai’s, though. They like to make ‘em strong.”

“Well okay, Alani, though maybe we shouldn’t drink, considering?”

“We can drink a little, no problem. Best not to get drunk though, obviously.”

We cleared the thin tree line and headed for the fire pits, a large number of hotel residents, and others, already there, either sitting at the dining tables or on blankets on the sand. The closer we got, the more I could smell the roast pig, which only added to my hunger.

“How about over here,” Alani said, indicating an unused portion of the beach behind most of the others.

“That’s fine, if we’re close enough.”

“Sure we are. I expect a few more will arrive and fill in between us and the tables. I’d just like to be away from everyone a bit if something should happen. That, and we’ll be able to see everything better from back here.”

“Okay, fine then. You’re the boss.”

She smiled and spread out the rather large blanket she’d been carrying. I smiled back, watching her. Alani was wearing a soft, beautiful, blue and white muumuu that seemed to fit her perfectly. I’ll have to get Kaikala to help me pick out one of those. I’d opted for a shortish yellow print sundress, figuring between the fires, the food, the alcohol, and the warm night air I’d be warm enough.

We stepped out of our sandals and onto the blanket, sitting down to await our meal. For just after six at night, the sun was already fairly low in the sky to our right. I found that a bit surprising coming from New York, where the sun didn’t set until nearly 8:30 this time in July. I had to remind myself that Hawaii doesn’t use Daylight Savings time, and that, during summer, the farther north you are the later the sun sets.

Whatever the case, it was all very pleasant, warm, and picturesque, and outside the rumbles in my stomach, I felt very peaceful and good. Looking at Alani as she stared out over the tables at Mamala Bay, I couldn’t help but again wish I didn’t have an unknown stalker to deal with. It was an emotional nuisance I didn’t want hanging over my head during what looked to be an otherwise great night.

That, and my sexual tingles were back. They’d barely diminished after Kaikala had taken off, and returned rather quickly once I’d met up with Alani. Whether my mysterious admirer was doing something to get to me or not, it did seem I had all sorts of relentless appetites tonight.

Drifting a bit, I hadn’t realized Alani had turned her head to look back at me. She was smiling, and, possibly sensing my distraction (though not the full reason for it), she reached out to touch my arm and say, “Don’t worry, Kristen. Things will be fine, so don’t be afraid to try to enjoy yourself tonight, too.”

“I won’t... thanks, Alani.”

I was going to say more when I saw a woman approaching. She was young and attractive, wearing a traditional grass skirt and bikini top, her neck wreathed with leis, and carrying an empty tray. I tensed for a moment until Alani whispered, “Waitress... I know her, no problem.”

“Hi, Alani,” the newcomer said, “I haven’t seen you at one of our luaus in ages. Special occasion?”

“Hi, Jackie, and not really. Just here with a friend tonight. Kristen, this is Jackie. Jackie, Kristen.”

“Aloha, Kristen. I’ll be your waitress tonight, so don’t be afraid to give me the high sign if you need anything.” Using one hand, she deftly pulled one of the leis over her head and lowered it over mine. “Any friend of Alani’s is a friend of mine, you know.”

“Thanks, Jackie, and aloha to you, too.”

“And before you ask, Jackie, just a couple of Mai Tais and some fruit, please,” Alani said. “Don’t let them make them too-too strong, either, okay?”

“Sure enough, Alani.” Then, looking back at me, Jackie said, “I’ll skip all the luau info as Alani knows the drill so well, Kristen. But it’s nice to meet you, and I’ll be back with your drinks shortly.”

“Okay, thanks, Jackie.”

I watched her walk away, practically gliding over the sand. Good lord, are all Hawaiian women so attractive?

“And before you can ask, no, I’d practically guarantee it’s not Jackie,” Alani said. “She’s decidedly hetero, and married to one of the dancers who’ll come out later. She’s also not remotely interested in the mystical, as far as I know.”

That’s almost a shame, I thought. “Okay, I’ll certainly take your word for that. Would you mind telling me again why you’re helping me, Alani?”

She looked over at me and gave me her best smile again. “Because you need my help. When I found out about this, I knew I had to at least meet you, and gauge what type of person you are. If you’d been some sort of snobby, egotistical heterosexual, I wouldn’t be bothering, as you’d probably been able to fend for yourself.

“But you’re not like that. You’re open and trusting, probably looking to be friendly with everyone, and I could tell right away you were at least bisexual. While all that might make you a great person... which Kaikala thinks you are, by the way... it also makes you about the easiest prey our unknown woman could have. She probably sensed that when she saw you at the hotel. That, and considering how attractive you are.”

And again, even though I don’t normally blush about such things, I was now, and biting my tongue so I didn’t ask Alani what her sexual inclinations were. Instead I said, “So you’re helping me because otherwise I’d be easy pickings?”

“Pretty much, yes. Also, I love Oahu, and it really does bother me when a visitor can’t have the best, and safest, time possible here.”

“Well, outside of a bit of confusion and worry, I’m having a really great time so far.”

“I’m happy to hear that, Kristen, and I want you to hold onto that thought. Don’t worry about.... ahh, here comes Jackie with the drinks.”

The attractive waitress had returned, carrying a tray with two drinks and a small wooden bowl. She leaned over, giving me a rather impressive view of the tops of her tanned breasts, and placed it on the blanket between us.

“Keep the tray to balance your drinks,” she said, smiling at us as she stood. “Enjoy the luau, and aloha for now, you two.” With that, she turned and headed off toward her other customers.

“Aloha,” Alani called after her. Then she picked up both drinks... obviously our Mai Tais... and handed one to me. “Take it easy on these, but salute!”

“Here’s mud in your eye.” I took a reasonable sip, shivering as I swallowed. I knew there was rum in a Mai Tai; I simply hadn’t expected them to use such a high octane brand. It tasted good, though, burning its way pleasantly down my throat to my empty stomach. There’s no way to get drunk on just one sip of anything, but still....

“Whew, yes, best take it easy, at least until I get something solid to eat.” I used a toothpick from our tropical fruit bowl to skewer a piece of pineapple.

“That’ll happen soon enough, you’ll see,” Alani told me, “They’ll load up the buffet table, and then we can eat.”

And she was right... as the sun started to set, and after a few more guests had arrived, they started to put out the food. Men and women in traditional garb carried the roast pigs to the carving tables and put out the fish, rice, salads, and breads as the man who I assumed was our Master of Ceremonies blew on a large conch shell. I’d finished my Mai Tai by then, passing the time chatting with Alani about this and that, my mouth watering in anticipation of the meal.

A bit later, when we got back to our blanket with our stacked plates of Polynesian food, I noticed that Jackie had replaced our drinks. That was fine, and the food was incredible, and I spent the next 45 minutes in almost a daze of happy gluttony. My problem forgotten, washed away in waves of good food, drinks, and conversation, I watched as the sun set and the torch poles were lighted all around us.

As the muscular male musicians/dancers and lithe female dancers took to the sands, it seemed almost as if I were living a warm dream. I felt wonderful, and as content as I could ever remember feeling.

Life has a way of intruding on our dreams, though, and tonight was no exception.

I felt, more than saw, Alani move up behind me as we knelt there on the sand, whispering to me, “I think I know who she is, Kristen.”

Startled, I put my empty glass down on our tray, and whispered back, “Who, and how do you know?”

“Because I know her, and just saw her change position with another dancer so she could be directly in front of us. She keeps looking at you, too.”

Still shaken from the sudden return of reality, I looked straight ahead to see one of the female dancers standing right beside one of the flaming torches. She was wearing what looked like a wide grass skirt... though it couldn’t be, as it seemed a sharp, reddish-pink in color. Also wearing a black bikini top, the thick lei around her neck was an even brighter red than her skirt. Her jet black hair was adorned with a crown of red flowers, and the, well... pom-poms she held matched her skirt exactly.

With long black hair, dark eyes, and a Mona Lisa smile, she looked beautiful and exotic, and she was staring directly at me.

The music began... a quick, deep beat to start with... and all the dancers began to move, including her.

The guys dancing were major studs, and all the female dancers looked athletic and luscious, but for now at least, I only had eyes for her. As her hips moved with almost inhuman speed, she waved her pom-poms almost languidly... a surreal image to my food-and-drink buzzed mind.

“Her name’s Mele, which means ‘the perfect one’. She works in the hotel, she’s very serious by nature, especially about our culture, and I know she’s a lesbian. I think she must be the one, as it looks like she’s dancing just for you.”

I didn’t say anything but “okay”, as I had nothing else to say, simply watching her move and dance for now. The motions of her hips and legs spoke to her marvelous body control, while the slow movements of her arms and hands seemed to be imploring me. To do what, I couldn’t be sure, even though my body seemed fairly certain what Mele wanted.

I must have quivered or something, as Alani put her arm around my shoulder and whispered, “Relax, Kristen, I’m here and she’s still 30 feet away. She’s definitely dancing for you, though. Just look at her eyes, at her warm, soft smile. Even if we’re wrong, it definitely looks like she wants you, or is thinking about you in deeply sexual ways.”

How could I not quiver again from Alani’s words, seeing that, imagining what Mele might be thinking... thinking about me? Without meaning them to, all the tingles and aroused feelings I’d been storing up all day came rushing back to me.

“But it must be her, sweetie. I can tell from your reactions that Mele’s having an effect on you, is using the hanu on you. She’s probably using the dance to arouse herself, too, to create an aura of lust that she’s projecting at you while she chants in her head. As bizarre as it sounds, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s wearing your pink thongs under her skirt, hoping to coat them with her own juices, to surround your essence with hers, to increase her power over you.”

I almost moaned at the thought of that, the idea so hot and kinky, imagining Mele’s wet pussy writhing against the fabric that had been so close to mine the day before.

“She’s tying everything to the rhythm of the music, too, Kristen. She knows you can feel the beat like a carrier wave pulsing her desires to you, trying to wrap you up in her sexuality, knowing there’s no escaping the music.”

“We... we could just leave maybe,” I told her, my words like a gasp as much as a sentence, knowing that I didn’t want to go... not now.

“No, I don’t think that’s wise, Kristen. I think she’s already got you, and I know how determined a woman she is. If we leave, you’ll just dream about her tonight, and wake up desperately needy and aroused. Then, the first time she comes up to you in the hotel, you’ll be hers... and I won’t be around to talk to her, to make sure she doesn’t go too far.”

“What should I do, then?” I asked, unable to look away from Mele’s twisting hips, or from her shining, beautiful face.

Alani didn’t say anything at first, crawling past me a bit to grab the front edge of the big blanket. She dragged it toward us and pulled it up and back, covering my knees and thighs to my waist.

“Let me check first, to see if there’s still any hope of you trying to resist her,” Alani whispered again, once more kneeling to my right, slightly behind me. “We can decide after I find out for sure.”

It took me more than a moment to understand what my friend meant by “checking”, my mind a fog of alcohol, confusion, and sexual feelings. I realized her hand was sliding along the top of my thigh under the blanket, and under my dress. By the time I managed to clamp my own hand down on her forearm, it was basically too late to stop her from, well... checking.

“Wha... what are you doing?” I hissed at her.

She didn’t answer, as what she was doing was patently obvious to us both; she was rubbing her fingers all over my sex through my panties.

“I was right,” she whispered, her breath hot in my ear. “You’re wet as hell because of what Mele is doing to you, and I fear it’s too late to stop her from getting to you.”

Well, crud... if Mele hadn’t gotten to me, Alani certainly would’ve, stroking and teasing my pussy like she was, even through my clothes. And was it really necessary for her to toy with my clit the way she was, just to see if I were aroused? Partly unable, and partly unwilling to pull her arm and hand away from me, I just asked again....

“What should I do, then?”

“Submit.”

“Submit? What are you talking about?”

“Look,” Alani said, still working at me, pressing herself against the back of my shoulder, “right now you’re like a tree in a high wind. You can resist it and risk snapping, or you can ride with it, bend with it, and then spring back when it’s finally over.”

“Bend but don’t break?”

“Exactly. Or, if you prefer, it’s better if you slide slowly down a slick slope, rather than hang on and hang on until you drop over a cliff. I don’t think you can resist Mele now, so the best thing is to retain as much control of yourself as you can. That means you need to control your submission, you need to move into it before she pushes you into it even more deeply. That will allow you to remain more yourself and not have so many pieces to pick up when she lets you go.

“And trust me, Kristen, I’ll make damn sure she doesn’t go too far, and that she lets you go completely when this is all over. I can’t stop her now, but I have enough influence around here to see to that, at least.”

“All right, Alani. I’ll try to do what you think best,” was about all I could manage, my eyes still fixed on the rapid gyrations of Mele’s hips. My body, meanwhile, was rather helplessly fixed on what Alani was doing under the blanket, as it seemed she’d decided to check my flesh, directly. Her fingers were under my panties now, teasing and toying with my labia and clit.

Nearly dizzy with desire, I heard the pounding beat of the music change, barely there anymore as the dancers slowed and began a different hula. It was soft and graceful, with much more hand motion, and with someone singing. Mele was swaying languidly now, her hands and body attempting to tell me the story of the song.

And she was slowly moving closer to me.

“She’s coming for you, Kristen. She knows the closer she gets, the stronger she makes the connection between you, the more she wraps you up in her huna and deep sexuality. This is where you don’t fight, and deliberately don’t resist, as her wrappings will only get tighter if you do. By giving in to her yourself, she won’t have to change you so much, to force things on you.

“Look at her hips. I can tell by the look on her face she’s imagining sliding her sex all over yours just like she’s moving it now. She’s probably soaking your pink thong under her skirt as much as you’ve soaked yours under your dress, binding your pussy to her more and more.

“You can feel that, can’t you, Kristen? You can feel yourself letting her bind you to her wet pussy and strong lesbian desires.”

I let myself feel that, as I wanted to feel it, and as Alani had said it might help me out in the long run. It was so easy to feel that, too, as Alani’s fingers circled and squeezed my pussy lips, teasing and using them. For the first time I felt her other hand— felt it sneaking under my left arm to stroke the outside of my breast.

“Ohh, your nipples are reaching out for Mele, too, aren’t they? That’s good, though... let them. You let them swell and ache for Mele’s touch; you let your lust and longing give Mele control of you. Don’t make her snatch it away from you.

“You can’t resist this anyway, Kristen. She’s probably ‘anointed’ your bra with her juices, too, and buried it in her own lingerie, using that intimate linkage to pull and tug your nipples into her control.”

Godd... I am losing all control. If Alani keeps this up much longer I’m going to cum right here on the beach!

Luckily, Mele herself provided a distraction as she moved a bit closer to me. I was starting to shudder and juice so badly when it dawned on me... I’d seen her before!

“I... I know her, Alani.”

“Know her?”

“I mean I’ve seen her before.” Lord, it was such a struggle to say anything coherent, as Alani’s fingers were still working me so sensuously, and Mele was still swaying, still undulating her hips and arms and hands for me. “She... she brought me my room service last night.”

“Ahh, that makes perfect sense now. Tell me, how were you dressed when you opened the door for her?”

“In my white robe. I was just about to take a shower.”

“So you had nothing on under the robe?”

“No.”

“No wonder she wants you now. It made you hot to stand there like that for her, didn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You were attracted to her and hoping she was attracted to you, weren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“After she’d gone and you were taking your shower, you felt the need to touch yourself thinking about her, didn’t you, Kristen?”

I had, yes, or at least thought about it for sure. Maybe I had... last night seemed so long ago now. But my hands... the shower....

“Yes.”

“Then she was already linking to you, maybe standing outside in the hallway imagining running her hands over your soapy body, trying to send her thoughts to you. Those feelings are so much stronger now, though. Your need for her is becoming more and more powerful, her attraction and allure irresistible.”

“Yess....”

“Then give in to it. Sink down into it, Kristen. Let your lust for her pull you deeper and deeper into her huna, into her sexual power. That’s the best thing to do now, and the thing you want to do. No reason to even think about it anymore, to debate what to do. Just do it, just let yourself feel Mele wrapping herself around your body and mind, pulling you into her wet desire.

I did... it was simply easier, and was something I desperately wanted to do. Besides, doing what Alani said only made sense, didn’t it, as she now seemed to know exactly what was happening, and why?

“Look at the slow, swinging motion of her hips and thighs, knowing her wet pussy is between them, starting to imagine her sliding and buffing her arousal all over your face, breasts, and pussy. You know, way deep inside, that the second her sexual essence touches you, coats you, that you’ll be totally lost and completely under her control. And you want to be controlled now, don’t you, Kristen, to just sink into the warm fog filling your mind and to do what you’re told to do, as it’s so deeply arousing and makes you so happy.”

I think I said “yes”, or I may have just nodded, not really wanting to talk anymore, and hardly able to. No, I just wanted to watch, imagine, and listen. Alani was right, as I didn’t mind being told what to do at all, what with the beautiful Mele so close now, and Alani’s warm body against me, her fingers touching and teasing me so erotically.

“That’s it,” my friend was still whispering, “Let yourself fall deeper and deeper under Mele’s spell, so happy and aroused, knowing you can trust Alani, that Alani will guide you, that Alani will protect you and make you feel so very good. No reason to do anything now but what you’re told, wanting that more than anything in the world. No thoughts... just warm feelings and warm, soft pleasure, drifting and floating in that pleasure and my words.”

I just kept watching, listening, and feeling, nothing else in my world at all now, everything so wonderful. I was melting into a wet puddle for Mele... and for Alani... exactly as I should be doing.

All this went on for some time, even after Mele had moved away and back with the other dancers, the rhythm and music changing again, Alani still touching and whispering to me. I couldn’t seem to move, and didn’t want to, letting my older friend occasionally give me a sip of another Mai Tai, feeling that warming me up even more inside.

When the dance and the luau were over, the luscious dancer returned to us, standing over us as we knelt there, sitting back on our heels. The blanket was still draped over my legs, and Alani had never stopped her slow, intimate massage.

“You will submit to me sexually, yes?” Mele said, my eyes finding hers now.

I nodded, and Alani had told me what to say....

“Yes, I submit to you, Mele.”

“Very good, Kristen. Now stand, help Alani gather your things, and follow me back to your hotel room.”

Again, Alani had prepared me. “Yes, Mele... I obey.”

As I said that, Alani slid a finger deep inside my pussy, swirling it around, almost pushing me to orgasm. “So much pleasure in simply obeying, isn’t there?” she whispered.

I didn’t respond to her, but could see that she was obviously right. So good to obey... so good to obey, I kept thinking, deriving almost as much pleasure from thinking that as from doing that... obeying. I did obey though, standing and helping Alani fold the blanket, gathering our things and following in Mele’s footsteps as we walked back to the hotel.

I swear, the way the exotic dancer moved in front of me, and the way the soft sand felt under my feet, made it feel as if I were walking on clouds.

Everything after that, in my room, was a blur of passion and feelings. I know they told me what to do, and I did it. I know I undressed them both after Alani told me I should, and then everything became just waves of flesh and excitement and need, of wetness and touch, of tastes and smells.

I kissed, licked, or sucked everything they pressed to my mouth... hot, wet kisses, nursing on Alani’s nipples like a little girl, nursing on Mele’s clitoris like a lesbian slut. Lips, breasts, pussies, and asses all touching and sliding, everything so warm, so hot. I remember cumming for the first time when Alani told me I had to, both of them humping their wet pussies on my spread thighs and knees, coating me with their juices while one of them fingered me deep and the other flickered her fingers over my throbbing clit.

I came again while eating Mele, staring up into her dark, beautiful eyes, triggering when she moaned in pleasure and came all over my face and tongue as I lay there underneath her.

Then a third time, as Alani took Mele’s place, and she came for me, too, grinding her luscious cunt on my face while Mele drove her tongue into my pussy over and over again.

It was all a sensual, wonderful dream of an evening for me, and one that never seemed to end.

Frankly, the rest of my stay on Oahu was like an endless dream, too. Except when I was sleeping, I simply went to the places and did the things Mele, Alani, and surprisingly, even Kaikala told me to do. There were meals and shopping, trips and sightseeing around the island, nights in the local clubs and my hotel room, and even a night at the house where Alani and Kaikala lived.

Though all those things and all those thoughts ran together, just a haze of fun and exciting activity for me, I knew one thing for certain… well, one-and-a-half things. It all felt so very, very good, and it certainly felt so very good to obey.

Finally, one morning I woke up... slightly surprised to be alone in my bed... and realized it was all over. My vacation week was finished, and it was time to pack my bags, check out, and to head for the airport and my long trip home. For a moment I felt a bit cheated... it had all gone by too fast!

But then, almost as if my mind were clicking back into gear, I thought only about the things I needed to do to prepare to leave. Shower first, then pack. Then go have some breakfast in the hotel dining room. Then grab a luggage cart and bring it back up the room. Load the cart, then one last search of the room before heading down to the lobby. Finally, checking out, wheeling my luggage to my rental car, and heading for the airport.

I had my assignments down pat, and it felt good to feel so organized and clear about what I needed to do.

So I did those things, basically obeying my mental checklist. After filling the car with my things, I locked it and rolled the luggage cart back into the hotel lobby. Waving “aloha” to the attractive woman manager behind the desk, I headed back out into the bright Hawaiian morning, hopefully ready to leave it all behind.

Alani was standing there by my car.

That instantly made me happy, as once more, for one final time, I could feel that warm thrill of pleasure course through me simply from seeing her.

“Hi, sweetie,” she said, giving me a big hug. “All set to go, I take it?”

“Yes, I am, and I think I need to thank you for the wonderful time I’ve had here on Oahu.”

“You’re quite welcome, Kristen... but ‘think’?”

I flushed a bit, embarrassed that I finally had to admit, “Well, thank you for sure, but I’m just having a difficult time remembering everything as clearly as I’d like to, Alani. Sorry....”

“Oh hey, please don’t apologize,” she told me. “Memories all sort of hazy, huh? Well, maybe I can help you with that, too.

“Hakuna Matata....”

I just looked at her, smiling, like that funny Disney phrase was gonna... was gonna....

Have you ever had a memory, a memory of crystal-clear clarity, come to your mind unbidden? Do you remember how that felt, the way it seemed as if you were living it, were seeing it again for the very first time?

Now multiply that by one hundred... by one thousand.

I think I swooned. I know I would have fallen if Alani hadn’t grabbed me in her strong arms, telling me to relax, to just let myself remember.

And I did. Everything that had been cloudy before, as if seen through frosted glass, suddenly sharpened into diamond points of reality for me.

I remembered, could almost literally see, the awesome power and beauty of the North Shore and the Banzai Pipeline on a windy day, wondering why the surfers had been so determined to confront nature’s fury head on.

I could see the Arizona Memorial as if I were standing there again, the solemnity of that, realizing how scary and terrible it must have been... but also the terrible determination it engendered.

There was the fun and beauty of the Polynesian Cultural Center, and my second luau there with Mele and Alani, all of it so lavish, exciting, and fulfilling.

And I could fully remember the fun days of shopping with Kaikala, and how she’d helped me get my own beautiful muumuu and some souvenirs for the parents, each shop and eatery we visited so very clear in my mind now.

Those things, and more.... a few nights out at dance clubs, working up a sweat and an awesome appetite; swimming in the ocean and worshipping the summer sun; eating and drinking and talking as we sat next to this swimming pool or that, even after the sun had set.

And all that nearly endless sex.

I remembered when Kaikala and Alani had taken me to Waikiki Beach, how hot they’d looked in their bikinis, and how often they’d told me I looked so good in my blue metallic one-piece. They’d thought it would be fun to bury me in the hot sand, and I’d agreed (as I remembered having “agreed” with everything all week). I’d been surprised when they’d had me kneel in the hole facing away from the ocean, but the reason had soon become apparent... they’d covered my head with a towel, purportedly to keep the sun off me, then taken turns sitting and straddling my head with their spread thighs, pulling their bikini bottoms to the side so I could eat them.

I’d done that, too, and happily... licking first Alani and then Kaikala, turning my own buried body and swimsuit into wet, cummy messes in the process.

On our North Shore visit, I’d snuck off into the trees with Kaikala, the two of us kissing and humping each other’s thighs until we came, moaning and squealing into each other’s mouths.

There were the sharp memories from the hotel restaurant two nights ago, when the four of us had drank and laughed and I’d tasted the best lobster I’d ever eaten. I remembered Mele’s wonderful taste, too, as I’d eaten her out in the restaurant’s bathroom afterwards, as she had to go to work and couldn’t come up to my room with Alani and Kaikala.

Even at that though, there’d been two other occasions she’d given me some wonderful late night room service, where her erotic presence and creamy pussy had been my late night snacks.

I’d always been able to partially remember the nights in my room, but now I saw and felt them in vivid, living color... the wild, wet, and kinky things I’d done, or been commanded to do, alone with one of them or in groups of three or four.

Even remembering all the details now, I still couldn’t keep track of how many times I’d cum while here in Oahu. It was certainly closer to fifty than to one, I knew.

But I certainly remembered the feel of them, and their intensity, and almost came again as I stood there in the parking lot, letting Alani keep me from falling. She’d guided and helped me through my whole vacation, and it felt so nice to let her help me one last time. Frankly, now that I could see everything again, I knew she’d been guiding and helping us all... me, Mele, and Kaikala.

Groaning, finally realizing exactly what had happened, I let my anger push back all my overwhelming memories, and let it add its resolve to the muscles in my legs. I pushed Alani away, staring at her.

“It was you! It was you all along you... you... bitch!

“You directed the whole thing. Mele didn’t have any real powers at all, did she? You probably just made the whole mystical thing up, didn’t you?”

“Yes, pretty much, Kristen,” Alani answered, not seeming put off by my tirade at all. “You seemed so suggestible and unassuming and nice at McDonald’s that first day that I figured it would work.”

“Yes, I’m a carefree, suggestible idiot, ain’t I? You used all that at the luau to take advantage of me, to hypnotize me or something, didn’t you?

“Not ‘or something’... I totally hypnotized you. It was easy, because deep inside you wanted that, you wanted someone to take control of you like that. Do you know I almost came three different times while fondling you and whispering in your ear on the beach. You’re an erotic, wonderful subject.”

“But you had no right!”

“No, of course not... no one has that right. But I was constantly monitoring your responses to being tranced, both that first night and ever since, and having Mele and Kaikala report back to me about how you were doing. Now that you can remember everything so strongly, and not even counting all the hot sex you’ve had, tell me you didn’t enjoy it... tell me this wasn’t one of the most fun and exciting weeks you’ve ever spent.

“Tell me you won’t remember your trip to Oahu forever, Kristen.”

I just stared at her, thinking on what she’d said, my quick urge to lash out at her already fading. No... if I was going to be honest with myself, I’d have to face this. Maybe I’d been incredibly lucky not to “fall into the wrong hands”, but there wasn’t a single thing lodged in my mind now that I regretted, nor that I’d look back on with less than fondness or arousal.

It had been the perfect week in a perfect place, and no one could ever bring back any stronger, more vibrant memories of Hawaii than I could. I’d gotten everything I’d ever wanted from my vacation, and more. Was there any use in feeling bad that something so wrong had ended up so wonderfully right?

No, not really.

“Okay, you’re right, Alani. All of it was beyond my wildest dreams. Except, um... I didn’t get enough pictures... or did I?”

“Sure you did. We made certain you took bunches of pictures, just for your parents and friends, and so you could give them a show when you got back. There are even a few of the four of us,” Alani told me, a huge grin on her face.

That was good to hear, even though I’d easily remember the three women without them. Still, it would be fun to see pictures of me, Alani, Mele, and Kaikala doing... doing what?

“Oh, god... not of us doing... not of us being all....”

“No,” Alani laughed, “Of course not.”

“Thank god. My parents are pretty open about such things, but still....”

I was smiling again by then, having decided it was okay, after the fact, to simply think about all the incredible things I’d seen and done. That I’d never asked for any of this seemed a lot less important now.

But it was time to go.

We hugged and said our goodbyes (and I was happy to now remember doing the same with Mele and Kaikala the night before), then I climbed into my rental car and lowered the window.

“I guess I can honestly say ‘thank you’ then, Alani.”

“My pleasure. Both our pleasure, I hope. Just like that one night in your shower, do you remember, Kristen? When I had you all soaped up and just worked you and worked you... using your slick breasts and dripping pussy until you came so hard for me? You’re under no compulsion to obey me now, but can you close your eyes and remember that night for me?”

I could, and did, because I wanted to, seeing and feeling it all flash through my mind and body again, sitting there in my hot car, shivering. Already damp from regaining the full memories of all the sex of the last six days, I was practically dripping now, just managing to shake off my desire before I slid my fingers under my skirt.

“Yes, even when not in trance, you’re such a sexual, suggestible girl, Kristen.”

“You bitch,” I said again, though not meaning it at all this time. “You’ve got me all wet here, and I’m going to be on a plane for like, forever.”

“No problem. As part of your morning, well... programming, I made sure you packed a clean pair of panties in your carry-on. I wouldn’t change right away, though, as you may run into a stewardess who takes a liking to you. I know a lot of them who would.”

“You never stop, do you?”

“Yes, I do, and right now, in fact.” She leaned through the window and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back, happily.

“Safe travels, Kristen. I know you still have my cell phone number, so don’t be afraid to call sometime.”

“I won’t be. You be well, and know I’ll remember you, Alani. Aloha!”

“Come again! Well... you know what I mean. Aloha!”

I raised the window, smiling at her as she moved away from the car. I put it in reverse, backed up to where I could give Alani one last wave, then headed off, feeling both very happy and rather sad.

I had to smile though, as I took one last look through the rearview and saw my new, very close friend waving and bringing her cellphone to her ear. I couldn’t keep from thinking....

I wonder if she’s checking to see if there’s a stewardesses on my flight who, well... ‘would’?

Thinking that rather deliciously devious thought, I did let my hand slide down between my thighs as I took off down the highway and headed for the airport.

* * *