The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Swinging Too Far Chapter 1: Mission Accomplished

© 2023 by Skarlette One

It had taken a lot of preparation for Steel Swinger and Satin Swinger to be ready to save the villainess Sersi Salivaria from herself. The superheroic couple had worked with the best scientists the Libido League had to offer in order to devise the formula that would protect them from Salivaria’s enslaving kisses. Once they were certain that a single lick wouldn’t bring them to their knees, they set out to teach the villainess that there was pleasure to be found in the world without the need to dominate and control her lovers.

When the Swingers first found her, they welcomed Salivaria with open arms. The villainess was only too happy to take advantage of their heroic naivety. She pulled Steel close and kissed him passionately. Leaving him gasping, she ran her tongue from Satin’s ear down to her nipples. She delighted in the moans of pleasure the heroic couple offered up.

“Mmmmm. I’m going to enjoy teaching you a better way,” said Steel, peeling open Salivaria’s dress.

The villainess sneered, “The only lessons will be you and your girlfriend learning how best to serve me.” She tore open Steel’s costume and kissed her way down his chest.

“I’m his wife, actually,” said Satin, stripping off her own clothing. “Steel and I are here to help you. We want to show you that you don’t need your superpower to deserve warmth, affection, and pleasure.”

Salivaria looked at the heroic couple, her jaw hanging open. “My kisses really aren’t affecting you? But that’s impossible! You should be on your knees, groveling for the slightest taste of my lips.”

Steel pulled the villainess close. “Just because we’re not begging doesn’t mean we don’t want you, Salivaria. Let us make love to you—our way.”

The two offered Salivaria synchronized pleasure, their every kiss and caress upon her skin devised to soothe her. Their dance of passion had been rehearsed and perfected over years of superheroic marriage.

Once Salivaria got past the shock of her powerlessness, she couldn’t resist the skill and openness the Swingers showered her with. Perhaps the giving and receiving of pleasure felt good for its own sake? Maybe she didn’t need to dominate here? Each warm, kind, affectionate thought brought the villainess closer to her climax.

Several orgasms later, Salivaria lay on her back, open and receptive to Steel’s stiff shaft pounding her dripping crease. The villainess licked and nibbled Satin’s buttery sex, for no other reason than it was there.

The Swingers congratulated each other on one more villainess shown to the light. They let themselves be swept away by the pleasure burning in their own bodies, confident that Salivaria would never again manipulate good people and bring them to their knees.

Never again.

—To Be Continued…