The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Swinging Too Far Chapter 2: Lips Astray

© 2023 by Skarlette One

Seducing a villainess like Salivaria back to “the light side” took time. Even with their honed skills and well-practiced teamwork, it would take Satin and Steel Swinger weeks, perhaps months, of intensive rehabilitation sessions in order to imbue her with a sex-positive, pro-social outlook.

As that meant lots and lots of incredible sex, Salivaria didn’t complain. In fact, the soon-to-be reformed supervillainess looked forward to her sessions with the Swingers. Even though the special formula the couple each consumed before every meeting blocked the effects of her seductive kisses, their natural beauty, enthusiasm, and sexual skills more than made up for it.

For the Swingers’ part, it was rare for a villainess to embrace their new outlook so quickly. Salivaria was a quick study, both of how to be a better person, and of how to please her teachers in bed. Each session was hotter, longer, and outright better than the last. Between sessions, Satin even joked to Steel that they’d finally found the unicorn to complete their throuple. Steel laughed at the ridiculousness of idea. Completely absurd! Absolutely unthinkable!

Still, their sessions with Salivaria were some of the best sex the Swingers had experienced recently. Even when the villainess herself had lovingly cum so many times that she asked for a break, the married heroes lost themselves in their mutual passion.

It was nearing the end of a two-hour session and all three of them were covered in sweat from their erotic exertions. Salivaria lay next to Satin, her body still twitching from her most recent orgasm. Caressing her still-fevered flesh, she whispered the words of openness, honesty, and mutual respect that the Swingers had taught her. Inches to her left, Steel pumped his throbbing shaft into Satin’s steaming love canal. Even though they both loved to gaze into one another’s eyes while in missionary position, this time was different. The intense, long-lasting lovemaking with Salivaria had driven their lust to stratospheric heights. Steel screwed his eyes shut and thrust his hips faster, his mind focused only on the last inch of his cock and his burning need for release. As his passion boiled over, spurting deep into Satin’s velvet vice, Steel fell forward and kissed the soft lips that met his.

They were not Satin’s lips.

They were hotter, softer, sexier than any lips he had ever kissed. When the agile, little tongue darted into his mouth, Steel felt like he was cumming all over again. His whole body shook like he’d been struck by a lightning bolt of pleasure. He felt Satin clench tight around his shaft. He heard his wife screaming out her own orgasm. But nothing could make him pull away from that kiss. Nothing.

After Salivaria was taken back to her cell, the Swingers showered together. Both were preoccupied by their own thoughts.

“Our sessions are getting longer,” Satin said, shampooing her hair. “That’s a good thing. The process is going well. But maybe we should increase the dosage of the formula to make certain we remain immune to her powers the whole time.”

“What?” Steel said, trying to pull his attention away from fantasizing about Salivaria’s lips. “Use more formula? If we do that, we’ll deplete our supply faster. We might run out before she’s rehabilitated. It would take months to complete another batch, so we’d have to start over from the beginning. Better to conserve what we have and stick to the original plan.”

Satin smiled at her husband. “We can do that, but we’re all going to need to finish up a bit sooner. Your stamina might not be a good thing in this situation, my love. What can we do to help you cum faster next time?”

“I’m sure I’ll think of something,” Steel said. He closed his eyes and remembered the mind-blowing sensation of Salivaria’s lips pressing on his own.

—To Be Continued…