The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Swinging Too Far Chapter 3: Strictly Business

© 2023 by Skarlette One

Steel Swinger knew the value of information to a superhero. Without solid, dependable intel, he and his wife Satin would never stand a chance of rehabilitating the supervillainess Sersi Salivaria into an honest member of society. It was information that had enabled them to create the formula that blocked her powers and information that would enable them to complete the rehabilitation process.

Their formula was running low. They’d need to ration it moving forward. Less formula meant shorter sessions of pleasure-conditioning sex. Shorter sessions required more intense pleasure to be delivered faster. Learning how best to overwhelm Salivaria with pleasure was the reason Steel Swinger was visiting her cell alone in the middle of the night. It had nothing to do with the illicit kiss they’d shared during their last session. Nor with the increasingly sexual dreams he’d been having of her pillowy lips pressed against his.

No, this was strictly business.

Salivaria lounged on her narrow cot in the small, glass-sided cell. It had been designed to ensure not one drop of her super-powered saliva could penetrate the filters and seals in order to reach the building’s air supply. Despite her confinement, Salivaria seemed perfectly relaxed. Wearing black capri pants and a bright red crop top, she passed the time sketching. The comfortable clothes and sketchbook had been rewards for completing the first lessons in her rehabilitation.

Steel watched her closely, noting the graceful ease of her posture. He watched the way her breasts jiggled slightly as she erased some part of her drawing. Most of all, he watched her lips and the occasional glimpse of little pink tongue that peeked between them. What could turn on a woman like that? He wondered, adjusting his suddenly-tight pants.

Glancing up, Salivaria gave him a grin. Extending a leg, she pressed the intercom button with her naked toe. “It’s so pleasurable to see you, Steel. Where’s your little lady? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you two apart.”

Leaning closer, Steel spoke into the intercom. “There’s not a rule that says we need to see you together. There’s no jealousy between Satin and I. I can see who I want when I want. It’s fine. Totally fine.”

“Okay, Steel. I’m glad that I’m the one you want to see. I was just thinking about you, too.”

Steel’s cock twitched at the thought. This gives me an opening—I can find out what really turns her on. “Thinking about me? Really? How so?”

Salivaria looked away, nibbling on her beautiful bottom lip. “Maybe I should just show you.”

Blushing, she pressed her sketchbook against the glass. The page showed a detailed charcoal drawing of Steel Swinger’s erect cock. Every curve, ridge, and vein was perfectly rendered. He gasped, his own shaft jerking against the confines of his pants. “That’s my— How did you— Why did you—?”

“I’ve been enjoying our time together so much, I’ve found myself daydreaming about our next training session. Even though my tongue doesn’t affect you the way it does everyone else, I still love running it underneath the ridge of your foreskin. I love the feel of your big, spongy head as it presses so deep into my throat. I can’t wait to feel your hands in my hair as I slurp down your beautiful shaft, eager to swallow load after load of your hot, sticky cum.”

Steel could barely breathe. He could feel a circle of pre-cum soaking into his pants. The way the light glinted off Salivaria’s tongue as she spoke was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. It took every ounce of his superheroic strength to keep from grabbing his shaft and stroking himself to orgasm right now.

“Um, that’s good— Um, keep up the work good. And, ah, um, have a good night.” Fumbling for the door handle, he staggered out into the hallway.

Outside, Steel struggled to get his libido under control. Leaning his forehead against the cool wall, he pressed his hands against the rough concrete to keep them away from his crotch. How can she be that sexy just with her words? I just need to get a grip on myself— His fingers and cock twitched in unison. —No! Not a grip. I need to cool down.

Steel leaned closer to the wall, pressing his face against the cool concrete. His hips shifted slightly, just enough for the front of his pants to graze the surface of the wall. The hero’s eyes rolled back from the pure bliss of the sensation. Before he knew what was happening, Steel’s hips started rolling as his body brazenly humped the firm, unyielding wall. It took all his strength to keep from screaming as his passion boiled over into a hot, wet stain of pure ecstasy on the front of his pants. He shuddered helplessly with the powerful orgasm.

What the fuck was that about? Steel pondered as his mind awoke from its pleasure-stupor. He hadn’t humped himself to orgasm on an inanimate object since he was a teenager with raging hormones. What has this woman done to me?

With the mission this far off-course, he needed to discuss it with Satin. Together, they would plan their next move, just like they always had.

Looking down at the sticky stain on his pants, and the sheen of goo on the wall, Steel hung his head. He knew what his wife was like. Telling Satin anything meant he’d have to tell her everything. He couldn’t possibly admit to blowing his wad against a wall like some desperate, horny virgin. No, he’d have to figure out this situation on his own.

All he needed was a little more information.

—To Be Continued…