The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Swinging Too Far Chapter 4: Building Resistance

© 2023 by Skarlette One

Satin Swinger woke up before sunrise, just as frustrated with her husband as when she’d gone to sleep. She loved the big lug, but as she watched him sleeping beside her, she couldn’t figure him out. He did pointless things, like evidently changing his pajama-pants in the middle of the night. And he never listened to Satin when she warned him how dangerous things were!

Satin was worried about their dwindling supply of the special formula that kept them both immune from Sersi Salivaria’s enthralling kisses. They had enough for another week or two, but after that, they’d need to stop their efforts to rehabilitate the supervillainess and send her back to prison. Satin didn’t know which outcome bothered her more: Failing to show someone a better path, or ending the toe-curling sex the three of them had been having.

Slipping out of the bed, Satin went for a walk. There had to be another option. Was there some way to make Salivaria less dangerous without the formula? What would that take? More importantly, what wer­e the risks?

Satin found herself at the sealed glass cell where Salivaria was held. The villainess slept peacefully, curled cozily under a blanket. Her right hand was near her face, the thumb resting on her pillowy lower lip. Satin found herself captivated by the sight. Something about it in the morning half-light reminded Satin of a stiff, hungry nipple being sucked by those beautiful lips. She remembered how sexily, how carefully, how lovingly Salivaria had sucked Satin’s nipples during their last rehabilitation session. Just the memory sent a shiver of arousal down her spine.

She found herself pressed against the glass of the cell. Her nipples, tall and stiff, pressed against the thin fabric of her T-shirt and rubbed against the cold, hard glass. Satin gasped with surprise, shaking her head to clear the memory and break the spell of those lips.

On the floor inside the cell, Satin noticed Salivaria’s sketchbook and pencil case. The book was closed, but the pencil case lay on top of it, wide open. Inside, Satin saw the solution to her problem: Teeth marks in the soft wood of the drawing pencils.

Satin punched commands into a little maintenance robot and dispatched it inside the cell. If they were going to run out of the formula and the artificial resistance to Salivaria’s charms that it provided, then Satin’s only option would be to build up her own natural resistance. The best way to do that was with multiple small, controlled exposures. Each time, she’d get a little stronger, learn a little better how to resist the seductive undertow of Salivaria’s kiss.

The little robot emerged from the cell’s airlock holding a single black pencil. Satin picked it up, careful to avoid touching the teeth marks around its unsharpened end. Studying it, she noted the firm springiness of its natural wood shaft, and the crisp, woody smell of the recently-sharpened drawing end. But most of all, Satin studied those shallow teeth-marks and the delicate sheen between them. Satin could imagine Salivaria working on a sketch, slipping the pencil between her lips as she pondered an angle. She would have looked so sexy with that expression of contemplation on her face.

Without a thought, Satin’s lips parted. She needed to feel those teeth marks for herself, to probe their shallow depths. She ran the pencil across her lower lip and moaned. It was thin and insistent like Salivaria’s tongue had been in bed. Satin sucked the pencil, remembering every kiss they had shared.

Before she realized that her other hand had slid beneath her panties, Satin found herself lost in lust. Her whole mouth burned with ecstasy as she ran the pencil across her teeth and swirled her tongue around its ridges. Within moments, she was choking back the sound of an orgasm crashing over her.

Her body still trembling from bliss, Satin let the pencil fall from her lips. She could hardly believe how pleasure-drunk her voice sounded when she ordered the robot to return it to the charging station. Making sure Salivaria was still asleep, Satin tiptoed from the room, her legs still weak.

As she prepared for her day, Satin told herself this had been a successful first exercise in resistance. She hadn’t been so overcome with lust that she’d released Salivaria from her cell. She didn’t feel any urge to pledge her loyalty to the supervillainess. It was true that helplessly fingering herself to orgasm hadn’t been part of the plan, and the lingering sensuality on her lips would be distracting, but those were minor side effects in pursuit of a larger goal: Redeeming a supervillainess!

Satin decided she would need a lot more exposure to Salivaria’s kisses to be certain her resistance was strong enough!

—To Be Continued…