The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Swinging Too Far: Chapter 5: Ten Percent Inspiration, Ninety Percent Salivation

© 2023 by Skarlette One

Sometimes inspiration comes from the strangest places. Satin Swinger had not expected to figure out the solution to one of her toughest supervillain problems while basking in the afterglow of an orgasm given to her by that supervillain.

For weeks, the heroine and her husband Steel had been working together to rehabilitate the supervillainess Sersi Salivaria through a program of sex therapy. The results were encouraging, but time was running out. The couple’s supply of the chemical formula that protected them from Salivaria’s enslaving kisses was running low. They only had enough for a limited number of sessions. It might not be enough to fully convert the villainess to abandon her wicked ways.

Even though time was short, the Swingers gave the project everything they had. Satin had just been licked to her third mind-blowing climax by Salivaria’s talented tongue. It took every ounce of Satin’s strength to teach the villainess the value of sharing by pushing her heavenly lips away from her quivering quim, toward her husband’s stiff shaft. Watching Salivaria swallow Steel’s man-sword, Satin found herself enthralled by the glistening sheen on his cock. Even though Salivaria’s super-powered saliva had no effect on them at the moment, Satin knew how talented the villainess’s tongue was. The sound of Steel’s moans attested to her skill, without Satin ever needing to take her eyes off his slick penis disappearing into the villainess’s pillowy lips. She barely noticed her own fingers drifting between her thighs.

As Steel’s groans became more insistent, Satin knew her husband was ready to explode. She said, “Remember the therapy protocol, Steel. No cumming in her mouth. Pull out.”

Steel growled, “I know the … ungghhh … rules! I wrote them … oh god!”

Salivaria’s cheeks went taut as she sucked with all her might. Steel thrust his hips forward and threw his head back. Satin watched her husband empty his load into another woman’s mouth. As a single pearly drop escaped those ruby-red lips, Satin’s body shook with its own potent orgasm, her own fingers buried as deep in her pussy as Steel’s cock was in Salivaria’s mouth.

During their post-session shower, the Swingers were quiet, each absorbed in their own thoughts. As they toweled off, they looked at each other and both spoke at the same time:

“I have an idea.”

The couple chuckled at the synchronicity. “You first, babe,” said Steel.

“Thanks, babe,” Satin replied. “I have an idea about how we can make the formula last longer, and how we can prepare for when we run out.”

“My idea is about the same thing, but I want to hear what that brilliant brain I married has come up with.”

Satin smiled. “You’re sweet. So, we’re running out of formula so quickly because we’re protecting both of us in each session. If only ­one of us were doing the therapy with Salivaria, the formula would last twice as long.”

“The math checks out,” Steel said.

“Not only that, but it sets us up for the next step. The best way to build up a natural resistance to Salivaria’s kisses is through repeated exposure in low doses and safe circumstances. After each therapy session, Salivaria will go back to her cell, and we’ll have sex with each other before showering off. Her … um, fluids … will still be clinging to the skin of the one who just did the therapy session. That means the other one will be getting a low dose in a safe environment. Perfect to start building up a natural immunity. If we take turns being the active therapist, we should both be naturally immune by the time we run out of formula.”

Steel grinned broadly at his wife. “That’s a great plan, babe. Plus, it works really well with my idea.”

Satin took Steel’s hand. “That’s so good to hear! Tell me your idea.”

Steel sat down on the edge of their bed, pulling his still-naked wife onto his lap. “I’ve also been thinking about how to make the formula last longer, particularly about how to get Salivaria more excited more quickly. If our sessions were shorter but more intense, we could have more sessions and reinforce her new behavior more strongly.”

“True, but that’s the opposite of my plan, babe,” Satin said. “There’s no way one of us can turn her on more quickly than both of us. There’s half the number of fingers and tongues, for starters.”

“You’re right, but arousal is about more than touch, right? You taught me that,” Steel caressed her back. “We need to find out Salivaria’s specific turn-ons and do those things. She’s been pretty guarded about what gets her motor going so far, but today I figured out what she really likes: Breaking the rules.”

Satin raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure? I mean, a lot of villains get off on breaking the rules, but how can you be certain that it’s a specific fetish for Salivaria?”

“Because she was sucking my cock when you reminded us about the rule against cumming in her mouth. I could see the excitement in her eyes as she tried to tempt me into spurting my seed down her throat. She’s sucked me hard before, but nothing like that. It was so hot, I couldn’t help myself.”

“I noticed. That was not how things were supposed to go,” Satin said.

“I know, I know. I’m sorry, babe,” Steel said, caressing Satin’s naked thigh. “It was one of those accidents that reveals something important. As I was pumping my load, she moaned out her own orgasm around my shaft. She loved the idea that she’d gotten me to do something I wasn’t supposed to. That’s how we get her!”

“How does that have anything to do with my plan?” Satin said, shifting a little to allow Steel’s fingers better access to her sex.

“It’s a perfect fit,” Steel said, his fingers slipping between his wife’s nether lips. “We do everything you said. We do solo sessions with her and then jump into bed with each other right afterward. But, the thing is, we don’t tell her that we’ve agreed to a new method of therapy. We tell her that we’re cheating!”

“You want us to … mmmmhhhh … lie to her?” Satin said, luxuriating in her husband’s skilled touch.

“Yes! She’ll think she’s getting away with something. It will be a total turn-on for her. The sessions will be shorter and way more intense. We’ll probably even finish the entire therapy program before we run out of the stuff.”

“I don’t know, Steel. Do you really think you can convince her that you’re cheating on me? … Ooooh, right there, babe,” Satin cooed, her fingers wrapping around Steel’s shaft, now growing long and thick.

“Knowing that I get to have hot sex with my gorgeous wife right afterwards, I can be very, very persuasive.”

“Ooohhh, yes you can, you sexy beast. I love this plan. We should practice. Let’s role play that we’re cheating on each other right now.”

Steel’s cock jerked to attention. Satin felt herself juice around her husband’s fingers. As the Swingers continued with their “cheating practice” they convinced themselves that this new plan would change everything.

They were absolutely right.

—To Be Continued...