The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Swinging Too Far: Chapter 6: Lucky Day

© 2023 by Skarlette One

Today was Steel Swinger’s lucky day. He and his brilliant wife Satin had devised the perfect plan to seduce and rehabilitate the supervillainess Sersi Salivaria. While just one kiss from Salivaria could drown a person’s brain in submissive bliss, the Swingers had created a formula that protected them from her powers. They were working together, using positive pleasure reinforcement, to encourage the supervillainess to abandon her evil ways.

Sure, their supply of the protective formula was running low, but that just meant getting creative. They’d play to one of Salivaria’s kinks and let her think each of them were cheating on their spouse. It would lead to faster orgasms for her, and a quicker rehabilitation process.

Plus, the idea of having Salivaria’s hot lips all to himself made Steel Swinger half-erect already. Just after midnight, he bid farewell to Satin, took a single dose of the protective formula, and tip-toed down to the special glass cell where they held the supervillainess. She lay in the half-light, a beautiful silhouette in the glass cell. Steel punched in his access code. He then swiped his key-card and slipped it into a pocket of his pajama pants. The double-lock system beeped, the airlock cycled open, and he stepped inside.

“Who’s there?” Salivaria asked from the dimness.

“It’s Steel. I … um, I need to talk to you, Sersi.”

“It’s pleasurable to have you here, Steel. But it’s rather late for you to be here … alone. I’m surprised your little wifey let you out of her sight.”

“Satin doesn’t know I’m here. I’m going to be honest with you. She doesn’t think you’re progressing well enough.”

Salivaria rolled her eyes. “I didn’t hear her complaining when I licked her to half a dozen orgasms yesterday.”

“This is serious, Sersi. She’s ready to cancel the whole therapy project and send you back to prison. I don’t want that to happen.”

“Then don’t let it happen. Can’t you just declare that I’m cured?” She took his hand, imploringly.

“It doesn’t work like that. We both need to agree for you to be released. If either one of us isn’t convinced, you go back to prison. It’s a safety thing.”

“Whose safety? Certainly not mine!” She pulled her hand from his and turned away from him.

“That’s why I’m here,” Steel said, sitting on the small cot beside her. “I know how to fix this. I have a plan.”

His words hung in the air. This was the moment. Would she take the bait?

“What kind of a plan?”

“Satin hasn’t entirely given up on you yet. I’ve convinced her to keep going for another week or so. I know with just a little more work, you can make a breakthrough! I’ll come down here each night after she goes to sleep and coach you on what you need to know.”

“You’re going to sneak around behind your wife’s back to be my rehabilitation tutor?”

“I know it sounds boring, but I really think it could help.”

“No, it sounds sweet. Just the thought of you slipping out of bed with her to come down here and sit with me … that’s really hot.” She slid her hand from his knee, drifting up his thigh.

“You’re worth it, Sersi. You need to believe that. It’s one of the lessons.”

“Right. Believe I’m worth more than just my kisses.” She leaned close and kissed his bare shoulder. “Worth more than the pleasure that comes from my lips.” She trailed tiny kisses up his neck. “Worth all the pleasure in the world.” She pressed her lips against his.

Steel’s cock pressed hard against Salivaria’s hand as his tongue dove into her mouth. She moaned deeply as her ran his hands under her loose shirt, caressing her tender breasts. This is really turning her on quickly. I’ve got to get her off fast, before the formula wears off!

Steel ran a finger down Salivaria’s belly and cupped her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties. For a moment, she ground her hips against the pressure, but then she grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand toward her face. With her skilled tongue, she sucked each of his fingers in its turn. His digits throbbed with pleasure, like ten little cocks on the ends of his hands. They were so wet and sensitive, he couldn’t bear to touch anything, not even the downy softness between her legs.

“Lay back, lover,” Salivaria whispered as she made her way between Steel’s thighs.

He tried to protest, but all that came out was a low moan as she slipped his pajama pants down his legs. He looked down in time to see his rock-hard shaft vanish between her glistening lips. Steel realized he had succeeded too well! Sersi was so turned on that she couldn’t keep herself from her favorite sex act: Oral. Her hot, wet mouth drowned his cock in constant pleasure. If Satin were here, she’d tell him to pace himself. To take a break. To vary the position. To regain control.

But Sersi’s throat felt too good for a break, and Steel’s lust burned too hot for control. He was lost in passion. His every breath was a moan, growing louder and louder until his passion erupted inside her perfect mouth.

“It’s better to give than to receive,” Salivaria whispered as she licked the pearly white drops from Steel’s softening shaft. “That’s one of your lessons, right?”

“Mmmm, yes,” the superhero moaned, relishing every touch of her tongue. He knew he should get up. Should go down on her. Should … something. But he just lay there until her constant, patient licking had made him hard again.

“Look at that. Patience really is a virtue! See, Steel? I know my stuff.” Salvaria smiled devilshly before sucking the tip of his cock into her mouth again.

“Oh god, yes!” Steel was so happy that she was learning what he was teaching. More than that, he was so happy that she was sucking his cock. Nothing had ever felt so good, so right. He knew his place and it was exactly like this: paralyzed by Sersi’s pleasure-kisses.

By the time Steel was screaming and cumming again, all thoughts of “the plan” had been sucked from his mind. It was only when Salivaria mentioned that it was getting late that he stumbled out of the bed. Only muscle-memory allowed him to key in his passcode and exit the glass cell.

The first rays of dawn were warming the horizon by the time he stumbled back into his bedroom. Satin rolled over and laughed at him. “One session without me and Salivaria already has you walking around naked. What happened to your pajama pants, babe?”

It took all of Steel’s mind to put together a response. “Not part of the plan, babe. It’s okay. The most important part works.”

“You were able to pleasure-condition her faster by pretending to cheat on me?”

“So much conditioning, babe. And the best part is, I haven’t showered.” He pivoted on the bed so his cock was closer to Satin’s head.

Satin’s nose twitched, like she couldn’t identify what she was smelling. “That’s not a great part. I know about the plan and my need to build up a tolerance to her saliva by …” she gazed at the morning light glinting off her husband’s still-wet cock. “Wow. Okay. That’s a lot of sample for me to …”

“Kiss it, babe. You know you want to.”

“I … um, I kinda do …” Satin leaned down and planted a tiny peck on Steel’s prick. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned. Within moments, she had swallowed his shaft and was pulling it deep into her throat.

Steel lay back, well on the way to his third orgasm, and watched the sun come up. “This is definitely my lucky day!”

—To Be Continued…