The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Swinging Too Far: Chapter 7: Positive Affirmations

© 2023 by Skarlette One

I can do this, Satin Swinger thought to herself. I can definitely do this. The heroine took a deep, cleansing breath. How hard could it be to convince a supervillainess that you were cheating on your husband?

Not that she was actually cheating at all. Satin and her husband Steel had devised this plan together. Their work of rehabilitating the supervillainess Sersi Salivaria had hit a snag. They were running low on the special formula that protected them both from the enslaving pleasure of her super-powered saliva. To extend their supply, the Swingers had agreed to take turns teaching her the pleasures of pro-social behavior, one-on-one. To help seduce Salivaria, they were playing to her fetish for rule-breaking and letting her believe that each of them was cheating on their spouse.

From a logical point of view, Satin could see all the advantages. She even had to admit that last night’s inaugural session was really, really hot. Knowing Steel was having sex with Salivaria apart from Satin gave her a thrill she couldn’t quite explain. Plus, the taste of his still-saliva-damp cock when he returned in the morning was utterly divine. She wasn’t going to mind the repeated exposure to the villainess’s enthralling juices that would help her build up natural immunity.

Now, Satin just had to hold up her end of the bargain as well as Steel had. She didn’t expect a problem seducing Salivaria, the woman’s high sex drive had made her a prime candidate for the rehabilitation program. The problem would be convincing her that Satin was actually cheating on Steel. The two were so devoted to one another, how could anyone believe they would cheat? Satin supposed that if Steel had convinced her last night that it couldn’t be too hard. Steel had many talents, but he wasn’t a great actor. Maybe a villainess like Salivaria was used to people not being trustworthy and expected the worst of everyone. No matter, her rehabilitation would also help Salivaria with her trust issues.

For the tenth time, Satin made sure that her key-card to Salivaria’s airtight cell was fastened firmly to the lanyard around her neck. She smoothed her denim skirt, adjusted the ruffle on her flower print blouse, and took a single dose of the protective formula. One more deep breath to settle her nerves, and Satin headed in.

Salivaria had just finished her lunch. The dishes were neatly stacked in the corner of the cell to be retrieved by the helper robot. Satin had to admit it was a big improvement from the early weeks when Salivaria’s resentment at being imprisoned had her smearing food all over the transparent walls of her airtight cell. The rehabilitation was under way!

Satin punched in her twelve digit access code, stepped inside the airlock, then swiped her key-card to enter the cell itself. “Good afternoon, Sersi. I hope you had a nice lunch.”

Salivaria shrugged, lounging on her cot. “Better than the food in prison. Where’s your ball-and-chain? I thought we had a rehab session.”

Satin sat across from her on the only seat in the small cell. “I’m so glad you’re keeping track of the sessions. That shows you’re invested in the program. Unfortunately, Steel won’t be joining us this afternoon. He’s, um … well, he’s resting.”

“Oh,” Salivaria’s lips curled into a pout. “Is resting code for he’s given up hope of reforming me?”

“No! Nothing like that. We both believe in you. It’s just that Steel didn’t get any sleep last night. He didn’t get to bed until nearly dawn. He’s sound asleep now.”

He needs a nap so my session gets canceled? Just like a man,” Salivaria muttered, not letting on how much she was responsible for Steel’s nocturnal exertions.

Satin saw her opportunity to mention some supposed tension in her marriage. “Steel would never admit it, but I bet he was up all night playing one of his video games. It really bothers me how carried away he gets with those things!”

“Video games?” Salivaria raised an eyebrow. “You believe that? He left us high and dry for a game? That’s insulting to both of us!”

“I’m sure he didn’t mean anything by—”

“What he meant was to leave you to handle all his work, plus all of your own. And what about me? How am I ever supposed to be rehabilitated if he cancels my sessions so he can goof off?” Salivaria shifted closer to Satin. “It’s just like a man to depend on the women in his life to clean up after him. Honestly, Satin, I don’t know how you put up with him!”

You weren’t complaining about “putting up with him” last night, Satin thought. But the snarky comment faded from her thoughts as Salivaria licked her lips. The heroine had to swallow before she could reply. “He means well … mostly.”

“Meaning well isn’t nearly enough. We need partners who actually do well. You asked me to think about my future after I’ve been rehabilitated, Satin, and I have. I think I’m going to swear off men. You’ve shown me that what I really need to turn my life around is the love of a good woman.” She reached out and laid her hand on Satin’s knee.

Satin could smell the sweetness of her breath. “It’s, um, good that you’re, um, thinking about the future. Real, um, good.”

Salivaria leaned closer, her fingers creeping under the hem of Satin’s skirt. “You could teach me all about how to please a woman, Satin.”

Satin could feel Salivaria’s warm breath on her face. Her heart pounded in her chest. “I … I, um, shouldn’t … not without, um, Steel.”

“You know what they say: You snooze, you lose.” She pressed her lips to Satin’s.

Every session, Satin couldn’t believe how good Salivaria’s lips felt. It was like her brain just couldn’t remember pleasure that was so profoundly intense. Satin knew that to be convincing, she should make some other weak protest of staying true to Steel. If she succumbed too easily, Salivaria would know this was a setup. Satin decided to pull away and say something … after just a little more kissing.

Then, Salivaria’s tongue touched hers. Satin moaned, her own tongue seeking out the warmth of Salivaria’s mouth. It held a whole world of pleasure to explore. As fingers slipped under her panties, Satin was surprised how wet she was already.

When those irresistible kisses moved to her cheeks, and ear lobes, and throat, Satin finally had a chance to speak. “Oh, Sersi. Ohhhh,” was all she could get out, each lick and nibble sending waves of bliss through her body. When those divine lips fastened around Satin’s nipple, she shrieked as an orgasm ripped through her body.

The next thing Satin knew, she was on her back gazing up at Salivaria’s naked pussy. She didn’t remember lying down on the cot, or taking off her panties, or spreading her legs, but the feel of the villainess’s tongue on her inner thighs was beyond words. If she didn’t protest soon, she didn’t know if she’d ever have the strength to.

When she felt the first brush of Salivaria’s tongue across her pussy lips, Satin couldn’t even scream. Her whole world just went white, hot, and silent with pure ecstasy. Each lick was like another climax, another step up a staircase of bliss that had no end. Over and over and over she came and came and came.

Satin awoke nestled into Salivaria’s bosom, her hair being gently stroked. “Um?”

“Thanks for the private session, Satin. Don’t worry about it. I’m certainly not going to tell Steel.”

Her eyes shot open at the mention of her husband’s name. She had to get back to him quickly. “Right. Right. I, um, need to go. He’ll be up soon.” She fumbled into her skirt and top, not even bothering to look for her panties.

Even with her superheroic strength, Satin found her knees rubbery as she rose from the cot. Staggering to the airlock, she swiped her key-card on the second try. She entered her numeric code wrong three times. Finally, she had to mutter each number to herself to be certain she was pressing the right keys.

Upstairs, Steel waited in their bedroom. “Are you okay, Satin? You were gone for hours.”

She flashed her husband a just-been-fucked grin. “Never better, lover boy. Kiss me.”

“I thought you said we needed to debrief before—” Steel’s words were cut short as Satin flung herself into his arms and pressed her lips to his.

The musky sweetness of his wife’s kiss sent a thrill of lust through Steel’s body. His knees went weak as his cock went hard. Satin guided him down to the bed and straddled him. Without breaking her lip-lock, she eased down his pants down and guided his rock-hard shaft into her dripping pussy. As Salivaria’s remaining saliva coated Steel’s cock, he moaned helplessly into his wife’s mouth. Within moments, the bliss shattered the hero’s self-control. He erupted with undeniable bliss, spurting his hot cum deep into his wife’s cunt.

As Satin shifted up to straddle her husband’s face, he luxuriated in the lingering taste of Salivaria’s kisses on his tongue, even as his softening cock twitched helplessly. Satin smiled as Steel licked and nibbled her tender pussy. Yes, she smiled to herself, I can definitely do this.

—To Be Continued…