The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Eric and Randy are best friends, with great jobs, nice homes and beautiful wives. Before they met Samantha and Emily they were losers. Eric begins to ponder why their lives were changed so drastically.

Warning! The following story is intended for mature readers.

Switching the Witches

By Trent Wolf

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon in a quiet suburb. Eric and his best friend Randy were lounging by the pool, sipping cold beers and talking sports. It was Eric that suddenly changed the subject.

“Hey, do you ever get a strange feeling about where we are?”

Randy, baffled behind his sunglasses, replied, “What do you mean?”

“I mean look at us. We grew up together, worked at the same crummy warehouse job, and then we met two great girls and suddenly everything changed.”

“Like what, exactly?”

“I mean like before we met them we were kind of losers. We didn’t take care of ourselves. We were content with our lot in life. Then bit by bit we got more ambitious, worked our way up to managers in the firm. We started eating better, working out, even dressing better. And we both ended up getting married at the same time. Christ we even work at the same company and we have houses next door from one another.”

“Yeah...so? We grew up and everything just worked out for us.”

“Yeah I guess so...but...”

“But what?”

“I don’t know exactly,” Eric said. “It’s like we kind of lost control of who we were.”

“Well, like you said, we were kind of losers,” Randy said. “Look at us now. Living the good life. Nice cars. Boats. Beautiful homes in the suburbs. Not to mention that both of us ended up with two smoking hot wives who, lets face it, were way out of our league when we met them.”

“Yeah, you’re right of course... still...” Eric slowly lost his train of thought. “Hey, we’re out of beers. I’m going to run inside and grab some more.”

“Cool.”

Inside the house Samantha and Emily were sitting comfortably in the tastefully decorated sunroom overlooking the backyard pool, sipping cocktails and talking up a storm when they noticed Eric getting out of the pool and heading toward the house.

“God, look at him,” Samantha said. “That body is all lean muscle. And all mine.”

“Mmmmhmmm,” Emily purred in agreement.

“Remember when we met them? Both overweight and dressed like teenagers.”

“How could I forget? But they did have a certain charm about them and it didn’t take us long to decide to work our magic on them.”

“It was a complete success, wouldn’t you say? With our powers we molded them into real men. Ambitious and successful in their careers and completely attentive to our every need at home.”

“And especially great in bed,” Emily giggled. “Sometimes I’ll have Randy go down on me for an hour. Poor thing never asks for anything in return, unless I give him permission.”

“You’re so naughty!” Samantha laughed. “Eric has amazing stamina. I can ride him forever until I say the magic word and let him cum. And when I’m feeling a bit kinky I tie him up and edge him with my hand until he goes insane. Sometimes I’ll even give him a good pegging.”

“Oh my god!” Emily gasped and both broke up with laughter.

That evening after a long session of Sunday night sex, Samantha was exhausted from her multiple orgasms. She rolled over and drifted off to sleep in seconds. Meanwhile Eric lay awake in an odd headspace. He recalled the conversation with Randy and kept wondering why he felt something was slightly off with his life.

Just then, Samantha’s smart phone pinged with a text message. Eric figured it was most likely Emily. When they were not together, which was mostly all the time since neither of them worked, they were constantly texting. Eric was annoyed somethimes because Samantha would giggle and when Eric asked what was so amusing, she would act like it was some sort of dirty secret.

When it pinged again and Samantha did not even move because of her deep slumber, Eric nervously reached across and gently picked up the phone and looked at the glowing screen. Samantha had never enabled the lockscreen so Eric could actually open her text messages.

“I’ll just check out a few... just to see what these girls find so amusing with each other,” Eric thought to himself. Two hours later Eric sat there dumbfounded. The messages went back weeks, and what he discovered stunned him at first, but then like a puzzle everything fell into place and it was like his mind was unlocked.

His girlfriend Samantha was a modern witch. Not only that but she could actually cast spells...and they worked. What’s more they worked on him and his best friend Randy. He was starting to get furious but his mind was cluttered with a hundred questions. Was his life a sham? Was this where he was meant to be? Was this fair to him and Randy? Were these women taking advantage of them? Would he have been as successful if they had never met? He looked at Samantha’s sleeping form, clothed in slinky lingerie. Would he have ended up with anyone as beautiful and sexy as her?

Eric wanted to wake her up and confront her about all this. But he stopped himself. He thought of the consequences. As much as he was angry at being magically manipulated, at the same time he didn’t want to give up this life. But one thing was for sure. There were going to be some changes.

He scrolled back throught the texts again and found a certain conversation:

EM

What made you pick Vandersnatcher to be the word for the reverse spell?

SAM

It was just a nonsense word I made up. It had to be something Eric or Randy would never say in a million years.

EM

It’s so weird that for this spell to work on the boys, there had to be some caveat that could reverse the whole thing on us and then we would be the ones under their control.

SAM

We will never have to worry about that. The boys are ours for as long as we want them!

And there it was. Eric picked up his own smartphone and opened Notes and typed in the word exactly as it was spelled in the text. Tomorrow he was going to have a conversation with Randy. This was not something he wanted to decide by himself.

On Monday the next day Randy sat across from Eric at their usual lunch time place, a steak house down the street from their office in the Business District.

“I don’t believe this,” Randy said. “You’re fucking with me right?”

“I wish I was. Now I know why I’ve been having these odd feelings.”

“Now that you’ve told me all this, everything is starting to make sense. We were never into working out and eating healthy. And We were happy in that stupid warehouse job, fucking around all day and busting each others’ balls. Fuck. What are we going to do?

“I’ve thought about it alot,” Eric said. “We should not make any big changes. First of all, we have jobs that pull down big salaries for our current lifestyle. Yeah, the positions kind of suck, but we’re managers and we delegate and its fairly cushy, right?”

“Yeah, I suppose. Dealing with Upper Management blows at times but the salary is totally worth it.”

“Okay so that doesn’t change. As far as our physical lifestyle goes, I’ve gotten used to the workout routine and in the long run it will be good for our health. Same with our diets. Hell we cheat with our steak lunches anyway and we still look good right?”

“Yeah, and it doesn’t hurt that I get looks from some of the girls in the office. Not that I’ve ever had a thought in my head about cheating on Em. You think that was part of the spell?”

“Absolutley. I even saw mention of that in their texts to each other.”

“Jesus, no wonder. I remember always having an eye out for beautiful women but since we met Sam and Em things like that never crossed my mind again.”

“So...that leaves us with the girls.”

“What are you thinking?”

“I think there’s only one option. Witches or no they are both smoking hot and the only thing that would make this whole situation even hotter is if they were under our control instead of the other way around.”

Randy looked thoughtful for a moment and then his eyes lit up at the realization. His model-beautiful wife under his command and doing anything he asked.

“I am in total agreement with this option. Oh my god yes, absolutely.”

Eric smiled as he was having the same thought Randy was. “Excellent. So tonight at our usual dinner get together, we turn the tables on those witches.”

That evening the two couples sat around the table enjoying the sumptuous dinner Samantha and Emily had prepared. The women loved to add certain magical ingredients to increase “the boys” libidos. Meanwhile Eric and Randy acted as if there was nothing unusual but occasionally they would exchange nervous glances when the girls were engaged with one another.

In the middle of the after dinner wine, Eric suddenly announced, “I have some interesting news about the firm.”

Samantha and Emily looked slightly puzzled at one another and then turned their attention to Eric.

“What is it honey?” Samantha asked.

“We’ve acquired a new client and its going to be very lucrative to the firm. Randy and I are going to be dealing with them directly. You won’t believe the name of this company.”

“Really? Who is it?” Emily asked, intrigued now.

Eric said loud and clear, “Vandersnatcher.”

“Vandersnatcher,” Randy added, making sure he enunciated the word fully as well. “Isn’t that a great name for a company?”

Samantha and Emily froze with their wine glasses in their hands.

“Girls, are you okay?” Eric asked.

“H...How?” Samantha stammered.

Eric and Randy grinned conspiratorially at one another. “Never mind that babe, the important thing is the spell you and Em have had over us is broken and now Randy and I are the ones in control.”

“But don’t worry,” Randy said. “Things will stay relatively the same.”

Emily took Samantha’s hand in concern and Samantha looked at her to give her look of encouragement.

“That’s right girls,” Eric grinned. “We aren’t angry or upset in the least that you put a spell on us. In some ways you improved our lives and like Randy said, we’d like to keep things mostly the way they are, with a few changes here and there.”

“Um, what kind of changes?”

“Nothing drastic. Mostly a few rule changes in the bedroom,” Eric said.

“Eric and I discussed it over lunch. Many of the rules will be specific for each couple. For instance, Em, I know you love for me to go down on you for a long time, but from now on there will be an appropriate amount of give and take. So... for every one minute of oral I give you, you’ll give me two minutes in return. So if I give you 15 minutes, you give me 30, and so on.”

“That’s not fair!” Emily exclaimed.

“Oh and me giving you head for an hour with none in return was fair while you had us in your spell?” Randy asked.

Emily looked at Samantha as if begging for help.

“Look, to make it more amenable, you can stop me anytime you want, say after five minutes. But you still have to give me ten, babe.”

Emily sighed and rolled her eyes. “I suppose I can handle that.”

Eric and Randy chuckled.

“And what about me?” Samantha asked. “I suppose you want me on my knees servicing you whenever you want.”

“Well, honestly your handjobs are incredible, but whenever you gave me all those long edging sessions and teased me into ruined orgasms there was nothing more I wanted than to finish in your mouth.”

Samantha gulped. She was almost regretting ever putting the love spell on Eric and Randy. But the true nature of the spell was now she and Emily were fully bound to their respective partner. Their only hope was discovering what word Eric and Randy had come up with for a reverse spell. But now that the cat was out of the bag, that was most likely impossible.

“There will be other rules, but those will be between each couple once we’re alone in our bedrooms.”

Samantha and Emily sighed. If tonight was any indication, they were in for some real comeuppance.

“There is one more little thing,” Eric said, taking a casual sip of wine.

“What is it?” Samantha asked.

“Randy and I have agreed that as couples we should explore swinging.”

“What?” Emily exclaimed, almost choking on her wine.

“Sure,” Randy said. “We’ve both admitted an attraction to one another’s partner. I think we could start out one night a week.”

“And what better night to start than tonight?” Eric added.

“Eric, are you sure you want this? By the spell we must adhere to your every wish, but is this what you really want?”

“I think it will spice up our relationship,” Eric said with a self-satisfied smirk.

“Well, if that’s what you wish...” Samantha said.

“Sam...” Emily said with tremble in her voice.

Samantha placed her hands on Emily’s arms and spoke softly, “It will be alright, hon. We must obey the boys now, and you did admit to me once that you liked Eric’s body. It’s only one night a week, it will be fine.”

Emily pouted. “If you say so. I know we should obey, but it’s still a bit to get used to.”

Eric spoke up. “Why don’t we move to the living room? I have an idea that will make this transition a little easier.”

The two couples moved to the spacious living room and when Samantha and Emily made to sit next to their respective partners, Eric stopped them. “Samantha, why don’t you and Emily take the couch. Randy and I will take the chairs.

Confused, Samantha and Emily shared the couch.

Eric addressed Samantha, “Honey, I know you are very close to Em. You knew each other way before us. I know there’s a deep seated intimacy between the two of you. Randy and I wouldn’t mind one bit if you explored that intimacy even more.”

“Are you saying what I think you’re saying?” Samantha replied, blushing.

“Yes,” Randy chimed in. “We’d like you both to make love to one another.”

“While you both watch?” Emily asked, her own cheeks blushing now.

“I think it will be a good icebreaker for the partner exchange to come later,” Randy said to his wife.

Samantha shot Eric a look and said, “I think you boys are just pervs who want to see us get naked and kiss.”

Eric laughed and looked over at Randy, “They’re on to us.”

“Well, if that’s what you want, then that’s what you’ll get,” Samantha announced.

“Let’s show them,” Emily said, with a hint of arrogance.

Samantha and Emily stood up. Both were wearing similar retro style mini-dresses and boots and began to undress one another. Samantha pulled up Emily’s dress first, first exposing the waist of her petite figure in lace panties, and then allowing her large luscious mounds with large nipples to spill free. Then Emily pulled up Samantha’s black dress, revealing a slender, statuesque figure with perky breasts. With an insoucient look at Eric and Randy, both women then faced each other, embraced and kissed, tentatively at first and then with increasing passion.

Eric and Randy glanced at one other with perverted glee and looked on as their partners moved down slowly onto the couch, their bodies entertwining, one leg between the others, their hands exploring, touching, carressing. There were soft moans and whimpers as they exchanged longing tongue kisses. The men could not help but become uncomfortably erect while they watched the vision on the couch before them.

Samantha began kissing Emily’s neck and began to move down toward her soft mounds. She paused and looked over at Eric and Randy. “Should we continue?”

Eric gulped and nodded in the affirmative. Randy could not even speak.

And so the two gorgeous women began a long slow passionate session of Sapphic lovemaking, at first taking turns pleasuring each others’ tender openings, and then twisting their sensuous bodies into a sixty-nine positions with Emily on top as she was the smaller of the two. By the time the women brought each other to a shuddering orgasm and filled the room with squeals of delight, Eric and Randy each had their hands in their pants, stroking their own erections.

“That... was beautiful,” Randy exclaimed, his face flushed.

“Okay, girls, now that you’ve pleasured each other, it’s time for you to do the same for us,” Eric instructed. “Sam, go to Randy. Em, come to me.”

“Both of you on your hands and knees as you come,” Randy added with perverse delight.

Samantha and Emily obeyed without a word, but as Emily came to Eric there was a bit of defiance in her eyes that Eric found extremely sexy. And those plump pouting lips of hers were making his raging hard on even harder.

“You know what to do,” Eric murmured, his legs spread as Emily took her subservient place on her knees before him.

Meanwhile, Randy looked on as Samantha knelt primly before him, blushing and gazing at him with her dark smoldering eyes. Without a word she began to unbuckle his pants and unzipped him. She took his member out and looked at it for a moment. It was smaller than Eric’s but no less formidable and it would be the first time she would have a man’s cock in her mouth. She had no experience in giving head but she’d read enough porn to know what to try.

Eric’s cock was now fully engulfed in Emily’s mouth. She had given Randy the occassional blowjob on his birthday and Valentines Day or as a reward when he got a promotion, so Eric was fully enjoying her expertise. He lay his head back and closed his eyes and began fantasizing about what he was going to do to her sexy body when he got her in his bed later. He looked over at Randy, and there was a bit of jealousy at seeing his girlfriend going down on another man, but at the same time he found it highly erotic and arousing. And it wasn’t just any man. It was his best friend.

In time, both men erupted. Randy was first, and then Eric while he watched Samantha gulp and swallow. It stirred him to his own shattering climax. He held Emily firm by the back of her head and pumped his seed down her throat.

Since Randy and Emily lived just next door, Samantha was the only one who dressed and was then escorted out by Randy. Now Eric had Emily all to himself.

“Let’s go shower,” Eric said, lifting Emily up from her knees and leading her toward the Master bedroom.

During lunch the next day, Eric and Randy shared their experiences, neither one the least bit jealous at hearing what the other did to his wife. In fact, it only served to arouse them at what they would do with their own wives that night.

I can’t believe this,” Randy exclaimed. “This is the best thing that could have ever have happened to us.”

“Totally agree,” Eric replied. “I wouldn’t give this up for anything.”

Meanwhile Samantha and Emily were consoling each other. Neither of them ever had a partner who controlled them in the bedroom.

“It’s going to take some getting used to, but at least the sex was good and he did make me cum,” Samantha said.

“Really?, Eric did make me cum too. I suppose it’s part of the spell. No matter who’s in charge, the other will still get pleasure from it,” Emily sighed.

“I’m just anxious about tonight and what Eric has in store for me. I know Randy went easy on me since it was the first time switching.”

“Oh god I didn’t think about that. Who knows what Randy is going to expect from me?”

“There is one thing we should talk about.”

“I know what you’re going to say,” Emily said softly. “Did...did you like it?”

“Yes, I did actually.”

“Oh god I’m so glad to hear you say that. I was afraid it might change things between us.”

“Never, hon,” Samantha assured her best friend. “Come here.”

The two women embraced, and soon passions stirred, kissed were exchanged and clothes were removed.

That evening Eric and Samantha were fairly quiet over dinner, just the normal chit chat. But tensions arose when it was time to retire to the bedroom for the evening. Eric showered and got in bed to check emails and texts while Samantha showered and prepared herself.

Finally she entered, stunning in a black satin corset, garters and sheer nylon stockings. Her hair was pinned up to show off her slender neck. She knew what Eric was expecting and she was going to be the good wife and give it to him. When she saw the look on his face when he glanced up from his phone, she felt a tingle inside. She didn’t know if it was her own natural arousal at being appreciated for her physical beauty or if it was the love spell.

“Don’t move,” Eric said. “Just stand there for a minute and pose for me. I want to look at you.”

Samantha could not keep herself from blushing. She placed her hands on her hips and placed one leg forward like she was a runway model posing for a row of photographers.

Eric loved that demure look on her face, as if she were daring him not to fall on his knees before her. Normally he would have but since the tables had turned he would be the one calling the shots in their bedroom. He got up and slowly walked toward her and then around her, appraising her form. He noticed that her skin was covered with goosebumps from excitement and her breathing became elevated the nearer he came to her.

Samantha sighed when Eric came up behind her and encircled her waist with his arms and pulled her close to him. As she not wearing panties with this particlar outfit she could feel his erection through his boxer briefs.

“Ummmmm,” she moaned when Eric cupped her pert breasts and tweaked her hardening nipples. She let out a gasp when he kissed her neck.

“I want you on the bed, face down,” Eric whispered in her ear before biting it.

“Oh, god,” Samantha sighed and did as she was told. She lay on the shiny satin sheets, her legs spread slighly apart, and her perfect derriere bare and inviting. She looked over her shoulder in anticpation. She felt like she couldn’t breathe.

“I’ve always wanted to eat this beautiful ass of yours,” Eric said as he knelt on the bed behind his quivering wife and placed his palms on her taut cheeks. “I’m going to get you so wet so I can take you from behind.”

“Oh, god, Eric....ooooohhhh!” Samantha moaned as her husband spread her apart and leaned down to feast on her.

Meanwhile in the bedroom next door, Randy was tongue deep inside Emily’s soaked pussy and he was driving her wild with desire. The reversal of control was something she was not fully prepared for but nevertheless she could not help becoming more aroused by the minute. Love spell or not Emily was loving Randy’s dominance in the bedroom. She had already cum twice and when she recovered after the third she suddenly remembered Randy’s rule. She glanced anxiously at the clock on the nightstand. She was shocked to see Randy had been going at it for a full a full thirty minutes. That meant...

“Randy, please, I can’t take anymore!” Emily cried out, yanking his head up.

Randy grinned because he knew what his sweet wife was up to. He actually didn’t think he’d get to go this long but all that oral he’d given her during their marriage made him an expert in distracting her by hitting all her right spots. Fully aroused now he made himself comfortable on the pillows.

“Okay baby, you know what comes next,” Randy said. He couldn’t let those full lips of hers go to waste. For once he was going to lie back and fully enjoy her mouth on his cock.

“Yes, darling,” Emily said in an adorably obedient tone.

When he felt the first hint of her warm breath and those brushing kisses on the tip of his shaft he nearly lost it. He let out a deep moan when she licked him from bottom to top and then took him fully inside her warm mouth. As Randy watched his wife bob up and down on his cock, he thought to himself, “In one hour I’m going to fuck her so good... if I can last that long.”

The couples spent their marriage years in total bliss. Eric and Randy were treated like kings by their sexy wives and sharing became an essential part of their marital relationships. Not only were Samantha and Emily encouraged by their husbands to fully enjoy their love and bodies with one another, but the men were allowed to carry on discreet relationships with some of the sexier girls at the office.

Once a month Randy would go away on business trips as part of his position, and Eric and Samantha would have Emily stay with them and with Randy’s happy consent, Eric would enjoy the most erotic three-ways of his life. Life was good being married to witches.

End