The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Down the League 2

Chapter 1 — What Happened Next.

Categories: MC, MM, CB

Description:

Back in Star City, our adventure continues with Mastermind, the notorious villain, and his plan to take down the league, again.

Star City, the setting of our story. Two notorious villains had held the minds captive of all of the heroes in the League. They held them captive by capturing their minds and forcing them to do the unthinkable. Each hero was punished sexually and forced to submit. The villains were their masters and the heroes were mere slaves.

The heroes made it out and the villains were captured thanks to two heroes from other cities. MegaHero of Megalopolis and Sandman from Sand City. With their unique abilities they were able to help capture the villains and ensure they were sent where they belong... Jail.

Our story begins shortly after the villains’ fall, when the League’s leader, Starman, tried to give a pep talk to his now, feeling defeated, hero friends.

Sitting at the head of the table in the League’s headquarters was the leader, Starman. Everyone else from the League sat around him at the table. As he felt similar to his cohorts, Starman regained confidence as he tried to console the team.

“Heroes...” He sighed. “We have to work hard to put it all behind us. You know our role models would do the same. We must make it through this and come out stronger than before.”

All of the heroes were bummed out and sighed.

Green Lightning looked up at Starman, trying to show that he too was upset. “Starman, we all feel down. I know we can get through this but it will take time.”

Starman looked at his team trying to motivate them, “I understand Green Lightning, which is why temporarily we will be leaving all crimes to the police. The villains are locked away, and we haven’t heard a peep out of the other villain, Dr. Stone in a while. As long as he doesn’t come out of hiding, we will take a rest.”

Each hero gave off a slight smirk at taking time off. OmegaTeen began thinking about his romance with the Mayor’s son, Duncan, and whether he needed to let Duncan know that he truly was straight.

Wonder Boy looked at Starman as he had an idea. “Starman, can we destroy the labs? I believe it would make us all feel better if the inventions were gone to make sure they weren’t in the wrong hands.”

Starman looked around at everyone’s faces lighting up. “I will seek police and mayoral permission, but we should be good to go.”

All of the heroes cheered. Seeking revenge is normally not in their protocol, but they needed to ensure that this never happened again should the villains escape.

As the meeting ended and Starman seeked permission for destruction, the heroes went their separate ways. Ultraman, the gay, yet closeted hero, went to his room and sat around wondering if any of the heroes believed Mastermind when he told them that Ultraman was in fact gay. He worried about what the heroes would do seeing as they were all sex slaves for a few days. He pondered alone in his room until there was a knock at his door.

“Come in,” Ultraman said as he was staring off into space.

OmegaTeen opened the door. “Hey Ultraman, just seeing how you’re doing.”

“Fine. Why would you ask that?”

“Well...” OmegaTeen stumbled with his words, “I... I... Just want to make sure you’re okay after what happened.”

“I’m doing fine. Thanks.”

“I mean because you know... Mastermind kind of... Outed you.”

Ultraman sighed. “I know. It’s okay I’m fine.”

“I support you. I think we all do. You’re still the same Ultraman to me.” OmegaTeen let off a big cheesy smile which melted Ultraman’s heart. His cock grew a bit, but he ensured he hid that.

“Thanks kid.”

“Well if you need anything, I’m here.”

“Thank you again. I’ll be just fine.”

OmegaTeen smiled and left the room.

Ultraman sighed and thought about his sexual encounters with all of his teammates. His cock started growing as his head started spinning. He locked his door, even if it wouldn’t stop anyone, and began to tug at his cock with images of his naked teammates.

OmegaTeen opted to leave the headquarters and headed to the Mayor’s mansion, where cleanup was still occurring. He went in and checked on the progress.

The Mayor gave OmegaTeen an angry look, seeing as he was one of the heroes who had captured him earlier in the week. Although the Mayor didn’t quite understand what had happened, he still felt as though everyone involved should have had self-control, including his son. Even though the Mayor himself had no control over his own mind when put under, he just figured everyone else should.

“Hello Mayor, I’m here to check on your progress.”

The Mayor shook his head and was straightforward, “everything is fine.”

OmegaTeen sighed, “That’s good... How’s Duncan doing?”

“I wouldn’t know. He hasn’t left his room,” the Mayor snapped.

“I see. Mind if I check on him?”

“Fine.”

OmegaTeen headed upstairs and shook his head in awe about how the Mayor was acting. He knew that he should be back to normal, but the Mayor always had a very short temper.

OmegaTeen knocked on Duncan’s door, “Duncan, its OmegaTeen.”

Duncan opened the door, “Come in.”

As soon as the door shut behind OmegaTeen, Duncan gave him a huge hug and kissed OmegaTeen on the lips.

OmegaTeen was shocked and quickly steered him away. “Whoa, whoa.”

Duncan, saddened inside looked at OmegaTeen with a strange and shocked look.

“Listen, Duncan, I just came to check on you. I don’t know if this will work. I’m not even sure if I am gay or not...”

Duncan sighed, “Neither am I, but I know I really do like you...”

“Give me a little time, we have to all clear our heads from what we were retrained.”

“I’ll be waiting.” He winked at OmegaTeen as OmegaTeen walked out the door.

After he left, Duncan made a phone call, “Hello? Yes, he just left... Yes that’s what happened... Yes Master, I got it.” After he hung up, Duncan’s body collapsed as he fell asleep on the ground.

For the next several days, everything went smoothly for the heroes and the city. They received permission to destroy the labs and all of the machinery inside. They found yellow emeralds and the lone amethyst, both of which were weaknesses to some of the League’s heroes. They destroyed what they could so that someone could redevelop the buildings, and the heroes felt as if they received their bittersweet revenge.

Duncan called OmegaTeen once a day for several days trying to see what he decided on. Duncan, although slightly influenced by the hypnosis he went through, was still in love with the hero. OmegaTeen had yet to return his calls, but he had every intention of doing so when his mind became clear. The hero’s mind was so clouded from the hypnosis he barely knew what was right and wrong. He needed to solve it and speak with someone about it, but who?

Then he remembered... Sandman. The hero in the shadows. He had been a mentor to some, and he had also been under the hypnosis influence a few years ago. Since then he had recovered and is back to normal.

OmegaTeen prepared for his journey to Sand City. As he was getting ready, Wonder Boy came into the room.

“Hey Wonder Boy.”

“Hey OmegaTeen...” Wonder Boy had a slight sexual tone to his voice. “Listen, I’ve been thinking about you a lot...”

“Wonder Boy, we’re partners, you’re like my brother, and we have a special bon...”

Suddenly his mind raced back to when he was under the influence of Mastermind. Mastermind had told them both they had a special bond and they were to embrace their bond as if it were a relationship.

Wonder Boy smiled as he already remembered this and saw OmegaTeen catch up to what he had been thinking.

Wonder Boy leaned in to kiss OmegaTeen. As he did so, OmegaTeen stopped him, “No! We have to stop, something is wrong and I need to fix it.”

Wonder Boy was saddened and felt empty. “Where are you going?” He asked as OmegaTeen began to head out the door.

“To see a friend. I need to clear my mind and ensure my thoughts are pure.” With that, OmegaTeen flew off to Sand City.

The Sandman was a quiet individual and mostly kept to himself. He also hated unwanted company. He was lounging about in his everyday apartment when he heard a knock at his door. Although he wasn’t in costume, he was always prepared with his sleeping powder. He looked through the peephole and saw OmegaTeen.

He opened the door quickly, “get in here.” OmegaTeen rushed in as the Sandman closed the door quickly.

“Why would you come here in costume?! Don’t you understand the hero’s code? Visit out of costume unless you’re going to the hero’s base!” The Sandman snapped.

“Sorry, I wasn’t thinking, I just needed your help.” OmegaTeen was extremely apologetic as it was true. He wasn’t thinking clearly.

“What is it?” The Sandman was already led into a bad mood with OmegaTeen coming unannounced and in costume.

“I need to talk to you about mind control. My mind hasn’t been the same since the run in and I know you’ve had your share of experiences...”

The Sandman sighed as he cut OmegaTeen off, “Take a seat, this may take a while. I already know what you’re going through...”

Meanwhile, back at headquarters a distress signal was sent out. Ultraman, being the only one around, took the call. Something went wrong at the Asylum.

“Yes I’ll be right over!”

As he began running over to the Asylum he thought about calling for backup—but he didn’t. He wanted to work alone, so no questions about his sexuality come up.

He went to see the guard who called in the issue regarding what had happened.

“Something is wrong inside and none of us want to go in.”

“Well that’s a smart idea, but unfortunately, I won’t go in either. We both know what happens when you go inside.”

This guard was a different guard than the previous one who had been watching over HypnoMan when he was locked up. This guard was a bit smarter, but now had two hypnotizing villains in the same cell.

“Ultraman, what else can we do?”

“Let them suffer unfortunately. There’s not a lot we can do.”

“Should we talk to them through the microphone to the inside? With someone else here at least we can stop their hypno tricks...”

“Hmm...” Ultraman pondered. “I guess I don’t see why not. You can shut off audio easily right?”

“Of course,” the guard showed Ultraman everything he needed to.

“Great. I’ll listen in while you talk. Let’s see what they do...”

The guard turned on the audio as both Ultraman and he listened. The guard spoke to the villains, “is everything okay in there?”

Silence.

“Hello? Can you hear me?”

Silence.

“Anyone? Everything okay in there?”

“Of course it is, why wouldn’t it be boy?” Mastermind spoke softly.

“Just checking. We heard a lot of horrific noises coming from inside we called for backup.”

Ultraman listened to ensure everything was sounding absolutely normal.

“Backup?” Mastermind asked curiously. Mastermind was praying that one of the heroes came to visit. He wanted to tease them.

“Yes, a hero. One who captures villains!” The guard was getting cocky, which was all part of Mastermind’s plan.

“Oh? Is that so? He captured me? The most diabolical villain in all of Star City?”

“Of course!”

Ultraman shook his head and whispered to the guard, “stop egging him on. This can only get worse.” He was about to cut off the audio when he heard Mastermind laugh.

“Whispering Ultraboy? I thought we taught you not to whisper! Now help us out of here like the good hero you are and don’t leave any tracks.”

The second Mastermind said “Ultraboy,” Ultraman’s posture changed. His expression went blank as he froze in place. The guard didn’t catch any of it until it was too late. Within a split second of Mastermind finishing his sentence, the guard was in a sleeper hold being put to sleep far away from the control panel to alert for help. Ultraman took him out of camera range quickly ensuring he wouldn’t be seen. As soon as the guard was out for the count, Ultraman handcuffed him and used his tie as a gag. He left him on the floor and quickly turned off the camera. Although that would have been suspicious, he knew his Master would alter the tapes. He opened the door with the guard’s key card and out came the two villains.

“Well done hero,” Mastermind said. “You will be rewarded. Now let’s finish this jailbreak and get to work.”

Ultraman nodded and spoke in monotone, “Yes Master.”