The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Tale of Two Mothers

Chapter 2

A family is altered, through multiple forms of hypnosis.

* * *

Notes

* * *

I came.

I came to an image of my mom’s ass.

And it wouldn’t be the first, nor the last. I know, it’s terrible, pathetic even. With access to the internet and ever-expanding world wide web, why would I use the woman who raised me as wank material to satisfy my sexual urges?

Because she’s hot? Or Korean? Is it the exotic nature? Her shorter stature and large breasts?

Yes, yes, yes yes and yes.

Amy, along with Elise, adopted my sister and me at such a young age, I honestly can’t remember anything but these two women in my life. So it’s not that I don’t see them as my mothers.

Because they totally are.

But even knowing and seeing these women as my parents isn’t enough to stop me from having these perverted fantasies.

So then, why? Why do I use the two women who continue to shower me with love and care as fuel for my ever-growing libido? Especially when I could every easily looking up Asian milf porn to satisfy the same need?

Well, they’re hot. And while that could be the end of it, there’s a bit more.

Both of my mothers are still young, the mid to early thirties, and jaw-dropping in their own rights. Other women are attractive too, sure. But unlike the porn images online, Elise and Amy are here. In the same house as me. They’re obtainable, in some way of the word.

I can breathe the same air as Amy, step in the same shoes as Elise. Unlike the porn online, I can have an actual conversation with the material I’m jacking off to!

Does that justify it?

No, of course not.

But am I going to stop using my mothers as unaware tools to drive me through masturbation?

Uh... No... Of course not!

Knock Knock Knock

“Will!” The voice of my sister cut through the wooden door. “Mom wants us down for dinner!”

On cue, I groaned, and my head flopped down on the pillow behind me. “Alright Charlie! I’ll be down.”

My twin sister left without hearing my voice, because of course, she would. Being twins, you’d think we would be closer than... Something that’s close.

Like two siblings glued together.

But that couldn’t be farther from the truth. We couldn’t get along if we were paid... Well, maybe we could, but the point was made. The two of use used to be tight and those years were genuinely pretty chill. We were friends that hung out and enjoyed each other’s company.

But all that changed once the fire nation attacked.

As we grew up, we also grew apart. It was never an abrupt change. Yet it was a shift that became notable as time ticked on. I’m not sure what caused it, maybe she saw that hanging out with her brother wasn’t seen as “cool” among her peers. Or maybe my growing hormones had something to do with it. Honestly, that was probably the reason. She might have noticed my lingering glances and was rightly put off by it.

Regardless of the reason, Charlie isn’t fond of me anymore. It sucks, but it is what it mother fucking is.

With my load released, I had no real reason not to go down. And there truly is nothing better than a post nut meal.

When I entered the kitchen, I was greeted by the smell of cooked potatoes, carrots, beef, and the like. The table was plated and set, three dishes filled with beef stew were laid about with a basket of bread centered in the middle.

“Your mother’s won’t be eating with us tonight.” Amy’s clean voice hummed. She was at the kitchen sink, rinsing a pot down with warm water. Her butt was swaying to a silent tune in her head that brought my attention to the black leggings so wore that displayed her framed legs below a pert ass. Part of me wanted to hug the woman from behind. I stood to be about the same hight as her, slightly taller. So her soft ass would press right into my crotch and—

“She’s had a long day.” The sink’s water clicked off as she paused from washing the dishes to spare me a warm smile. “But I made your favorite! Beef stew with garlic bread on the side.”

“Nice!” I rightly exclaimed that shit was more than definitely my favorite. But only when Amy makes it, other people can’t seem to do the job right. “Thanks Mom!”

The Korean woman beamed upon seeing my glee; she is the kind of mother that actively seeks out her children’s approval. And getting that is a reward in and of itself. Perhaps, from her point of view, she wants to prove herself that she can be a great mother. But she’s already an amazing mom, really the only problem she has is that she’s too lenient. She’ll only put her foot down if Elise gives her prior permission.

“You are welcome.” Amy pulled on a few sheets of paper towel from its roll and used it to dry her hands. “Go on, get a seat. Your sister is waiting for you.”

AchchimGhm

Both my mother and I were alarmed by the sudden sound of choking. We stepped to the side to peer past the cluttered countertop.

With a clear mouthful of food, Charlie was in the middle of a coughing fit, which subsided after she made a clear and gradual show of gulping.

She blinked and eyed us. “I was supposed to wait for you guys?”

“Yes honey. Yes you were,” Amy sighed. This had an effect on her ample chest, and I was momentarily distracted by her bosom. She wore a regular green long sleeve shirt that went up to her neck. But her large chest pressed against the material, leaving a noticeable bump of two large mounds. A bump that expanded outward from her intake of air.

“Sorry Mom.” Responded Charlie, with no true meaning behind her words. At that point, she grabbed a napkin and dabbed at her lips. “Anyway!” Charlie placed the now dirty napkin in her empty bowl and stood up. “I’m all done, thanks for the food Mom! It was great! I’ll be in my room.”

“Wait for a second.” Amy extended a slender hand out to halt her daughter’s exit from the kitchen. “You finished already?”

Charlie blinked again and looked down at her bowl. “Uhh...” She studied the empty contents and glanced up. “Yes.”

“Why did you... I..” Amy stuttered as she gathered her words and kept Charlie from leaving. “I.. I wanted us to eat together as a family.”

My sister grunted a cute and annoying grunt. “It’s hard to do that without Mom, isn’t it?”

Amy paused.

“She’s right. When’s the last time Mom actually ate with us?” " I spoke up to agree with her. Charlie was speaking what’s on my mind. Sure one thing I lust over is my mother’s body, but the other thing I’d want just as much is her attention. Elise doesn’t feel like a mother to me; she’s more of a woman who goes to work every day and uses this house as a resting point.

“Your mother works hard she... Is that why you wolfed down your food?”

“Maybe,” That’s when Charlie’s gaze shifted to me, “But I also don’t want to eat with him.”

Amy blinked. “What?”

I blinked twice. “What?”

Charlie blinked three times.

Just kidding, she didn’t blink at all. But she did narrow her eyes, so it was close enough. “He keeps looking at me and thinks I don’t notice. He’s a freaking freak.”

Amy silently gasped. “Charlie! Please Don’t call your brother that. What would your mother think?”

“What do you think?” Charlie retorted and stepped past her mother. “You’re my mom too. But you act like you’re not the one in charge.”

Wow fucking wee. Charlie just went at it! And I found myself agree with half of the shit she said. Amy has or should have as much authority in this house as Elise does. But the Korean woman is always too quiet and humble to put her foot down. Even now, Charlie was able to get away with what she did because Elise wasn’t around to defend her wife. Amy should have asserted herself, but instead, she watched Charlie leave in complete silence.

I don’t want Amy to be a bossy parent, but I also want her to assert herself sometimes. There have been more situations than I could count—Granted, I can’t count that high—where Charlie and I needed our mother to step up and be the fucking adult. Each time she’d back down and let shit slide.

But on the other hand, that nature of hers proves to be useful in some cases too. Like how Charlie outed me for leering at her, which makes it evident that I wasn’t so discreet as I thought I was. Elise would have had a talk with me about that. But Amy seems not to know how to address Charlie storming out on her. Or the call out that was made against me.

I guess Charlie’s distance for me is justified. But it sucks that my twin would switch to avoiding me so quickly. So I look at her and recognize her attractive womanly features. It’s bound to fucking happen since I grew up surrounded by three other beautiful women.

One would think she would make an effort to stay close or at least on the friend level.

Apparently not.

We like the same foods. We share the same birthday. We have the same viewpoints on our mothers. We both like the same games and read the same books. We have the same dirty blonde hair, with the only difference being that mine is messier while hers curls naturally.

Looking at the facts, we should be the ones who have each other’s backs. But no, she’s attractive, I’m average. She’s hot-headed. I’m a slouch. And she’s not willing to accept that her brother has natural urges, while I’m fine with the simple truth that both of us hit puberty around the same time.

Sigh

Oh well, this is awkward now.

“I’m going to eat this in my room. Thanks for the food Mom.” I said to Amy before grabbing my bowl and a single breadstick before heading out of the kitchen. Elise isn’t fond of us eating in our rooms, but as I said, Amy’s a pushover. We can get a lot by her through simple means of just doing it.

Amy frowned. “Al.. Alright dear,” The weight of her eyes followed me as I departed with a handful of food.

Mmmhm!

Yep!

My mom is the best fucking cook in town. It wouldn’t surprise me if she decided to start a restaurant down the line.

She could call it...

I don’t fucking know. Naming isn’t really my forte, I mean, what Korean woman is named fucking Amy? Isn’t that an American name?

That’s a genuine question, by the way, I don’t know.

Anyway.

God I fucking love Amy... And her cooking! If she were too assert herself more, and be a stronger authority figure that still loved and cared for her kids in the way she does not.

Yes... Yes, that would be the perfect mom right there. Maybe I would even get to ignore how much my other mother ignores me!

Probably not. But hey! It’s a possibility.

With the food finished, I was fully prepared to head to bed for the night. But the dirty plate that I left on my desk gave me a knowing look. A look that warned me of Elise’s disdain to us eating in the rooms.

If she popped her head in before going to work in the morning and spotted that dirty stew-stained bowl left overnight, she’d be rightly pissed.

Sigh

I groned a lazy groan and took the bowl out of my room to drop it off at the sink. It wasn’t too long of a trek to the kitchen, but really, when tired and ready for bed- Any trek feels like a long mother fucking trek.

But on entering the kitchen, I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw.

Charlie was busy washing her plate. She must have had the same idea as me not to leave her bowl lying around for Mom to see. Twins must think alike after all!

Except I wasn’t planning on washing my dish, whereas Charlie was doing just that.

Anyhow, the pleasant sight wasn’t Charlie’s presence; ever since she chose not to be associated with her twin brother, I stopped feeling comfortable around her. No, it had more to do with what she was wearing.

Seeing that it’s summertime, it gets a little bit hot around the house. Amy doesn’t want the electricity bill to rise too high, so usually, when Elise isn’t around, the air stays off. It’s one of the few rules Amy actually enforces. Showing that when the woman wants to be the adult, she most certainly can be.

So the heat is an annoyance, yes. But currently, it was doing me a favor as Charlie was washing dishes in nothing but an oversized T-Shirt and cute pink panties.

I studied the way the pink stained fabric clutched to her creamy skin just above the thick thighs she had completely on display for any would-be perving eyes.

“I’m totally going to be on that stream tomorrow.” She said to what appeared to be herself. “You’re showing up too right?”

Oh, nevermind. She’s chatting with one of her girlfriends through some wireless EarPods. I can’t say for sure since I was still focused on the fat ass that shifted it’s delicious weight from leg to leg as she maneuvered over the sink.

But..

Yeah she was probably talking to someone.

“No you need to get your ticket tonight! If they’re not sold out by now, go chec—” Charlie felt the weight of my perving eyes on her. Though, I wouldn’t call my gaze one of perverted intent. No I was just... Admiring how my own twin sister could have developed her body in such a way that is so pleasing to the eye.

Her neck craned in my direction, with narrowed eyes. “Oh my god, what... Is that...” She reacted with apparent disgust as she looked down at my crotch and noticed a slight tent peeking out. “That’s your.. God... Of fucking course. Like... EWW! Jesus why are you so fucking gross?”

Shit.

I was caught, busted—hand in the fucking cookie jar.

I blushed and looked around the kitchen for something to move my attention to, but the damage was already done.

Charlie, now facing me, had a hand on the hem of her T-shirt. She pulled it below her waist in an effort to hide her revealing bottom from my eyes.

“This is why I hate being around you. You’re such a fucking creep!” Her face was almost as red as mine. “Sorry, my brother’s being gross again,” Charlie spoke to her friend. She left her dish in the sink and made a move to step past me with a glare held in my direction.

“You’re lucky neither of our moms do anything about your shit.” My sister spat once she passed by me.

I frowned. “You mean you’re lucky they actually care about their family unlike you!”

Charlie’s half-stomping footsteps skidded to a stop on the padded carpet. “Hold on a second.” She paused, and tapped something on her phone, before turning to face me once more. “What?” She asked with a cocked brow.

“You want me to be thrown out of this fucking house! I don’t know what type of family wishes shit like that on each other!”

“I.. I...” Charlie stammered. “No I want you to stop being such a creepy perv! I want you to be a normal fucking brother that doesn’t eye me out every time you think I’m not looking! It’s disgusting! I can’t be around you without feeling your eyes bore into my legs or chest!” Her arms crossed below her chest, and I had to will myself to keep eye contact. “Is that too much to ask? Can you not be the normal guy I used to like?”

“Okay I..” Insert sigh here. “So I accidentally look at you every once and a while. That means you just get to... Get.. Uh... Um..”

Shit. She has some nice pert boobs; her T-Shirt was white; sheer enough to show the black bra that she wore underneath. It must be nice to be a bra, enjoying the casual life of natural bounces that riggle through the breast it contains as a woman walks, breaths, jumps. And-

“Willaim! Dude seriously? This is why, this is fucking why.” Charlie uncrossed her arms and made a move to cover her chest.

“Huh?” I blinked.

“Fuck you.” She spat, and left me at the doorway to the kitchen.

Fuck.

I was staring at her tits again, weren’t I?

Okay, I... I might have a problem.

One morning later, and it was the next day.

I knew that not cause of any alarm or the early sun’s faint rays of light.

No, who needs that shit when I have a mother who sleeps in to the very last possible second before she reaches that threshold of being late? She wakes us all up—or at the very least—me up, almost every fucking morning.

And I’m not even sleeping in the same bed as her. I imagine Amy uses her, willingly or not, as a morning alarm too. It must be annoying to be awakened from a peaceful sleep by a woman who is in a mad dash to make herself presentable enough to get to work.

Though, I guess if I were in love and married to that woman, it would be less annoying. But I digress!

My mouth stretched, and I let out the first yawn of the day. Then after rolling off the bed, literally speaking more than figuratively in this instance, I was up on my feet.

I shuffled over to the kitchen with my oversized pajama pants sliding across the floor as I walked.

Yawn

I did a double-take upon entering the kitchen.

Amy was bent over the countertop, with a glass of water held in her slender fingers’ grasp.

Yawn

Fuck, now I yawned. That’s the second time today. I better keep a count if this shit starts to persist.

“Morning, honey.” Amy murmured with the glass pressed against her pillowy lips. The liquid trickled down into her mouth. I watched the small-faced Korean woman drink and felt myself inwardly wish I was that fucking glass. Getting to feel her soft lips press against me.

Stiffen

Went my lower self, and I silently cursed upon noticing that my morning wood was now a fucking morning steel girder.

Mom didn’t notice, or at least she didn’t show any signs that she had. There were still the apparent signs of sleep in her eyes; she wasn’t fully awake.

That was good for me. With the way she rested forward with her weight on her elbows that were leaning on the countertop. She was aiming a pleasing amount of cleavage in my direction. Her nightgown wasn’t anything particularly sexy, A simple white top with thin material, and a few lace fabrics around the hem of her neckline and bottom skirt.

Amy’s natural beauty brought the eyes of anyone towards her, and in this situation, anyone is me. Her breasts were being unintentionally squeezed together between her elbows, which served as an open sign to look directly at the warm skin tone that her creamy bosom presented.

She finished drinking from the glass and placed in down on the counter. That was my cue to take a few last mental images before her cleavage was wiped away from my vision. Amy leaned up and yawned again; there she goes again, well she’s not getting me to yawn this time. I swear to god.

Yawn

Fuck.

“Are you hungry?” Amy smiled at me. I had to shift to the side and maneuver my oversized shirt to cover my crotch so my erection wouldn’t be easy to spot. She wouldn’t notice the wood unless she actively sought out to find her son’s erection. And why would any mother do that? “I could make you some eggs.”

“That would be great Mom,” I gulped. Now that she stood up, the weight of her ample breasts was against her nightgown, which pressed forward, displaying the mass of the Korean woman’s bosom. But there was only a hint of cleavage now. And that was only shown because of the said heavy breasts weighing down the neckline of her dress.

“Okay then.” Amy rubbed her fingers together and held her warm smile. “Get ready for school. I will work on your food.”

“Awesome..” I muttered, taking a few steps back.

She nodded to herself and moved to the sink.

My eyes studied her remarkable legs that were exposed to the morning air, smooth, toned, and just as creamy as her breasts. In comparison to Elise, Amy had much fewer curves on her lower half, but her legs still had a beautiful shape to them, and no one would say no to spanking that pert ass of hers.

Still, I wish I could somehow compare the two bodies of my mothers’ side by side, without having to worry about the obvious ramifications, of course.

“Hey hey!” A rushed voice appeared from behind me.

Well, speak of the woman herself, and she shall arrive.

Before I could move, I felt two warm lips press their soft plushness into my cheek.

I blinked, and the lips departed from my face leaving a slight moistness where they once were.

“Good morning sweety,” Elise said to me and rubbed my hair. Amy and I were about the same height, but Elise stood a few heads above me, so she loved to stroke my hair. And, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t like it sometimes.

“Morning babe.” Elise stepped past me and into the kitchen. She wrapped her business-suited arms around her smaller wife’s hips.

Amy stiffed for a second and giggled a soft exotic chuckle. She turned her face and met Elise in a kiss.

The two women made out, and the sounds of wet kissing between the women turned me on more than it should have. Elise shared spit with her wife for longer than a few seconds.

Eventually, she had to depart, and she pulled her lips away. The women’s mouths seemed to be interlaced for a bit before they snapped back to their respective faces. There was a thin strand of spittle connecting them, and Elise to the initiative to lick it up and gently rub her forehead against her wife’s.

Okay, I may have over-exaggerated the details of that kiss. But.. You get the point.

“Alright...” Elise whispered and pecked her wife on the lips one last time. “I gotta go.” With that said, she stepped back and gathered a few things from the kitchen. That being a banana and a fucking slice of bread. Which I guess is enough food to fill up her hard-working stomach.

Elise rushed out of the kitchen and rubbed my shoulder as she passed by me. I looked down at her juicy glutes that filled out the dress pants that went well with her business suit top.

“See you two later.” My mother called out behind her.

That snapped me out of my perverted leering. And I was definitely leering a fuckton; her hips swayed somewhat sensually as she rushed, and I’m pretty sure that shit wasn’t intentional. Shows how naturally attractive the woman was when she could make mundane shit come off as fap material.

Anyway...

Where was I?

Uh... Oh...

Fuck. Yeah, she snapped me out of my stooper.

“Mom! Wait!” I grabbed her attention, and she bobbed her brunette hair, across her smooth face to look back at her son.

“Hmm?” Elise blinked, her eyes sparkled with a hint of curiosity.

“We’re still on tonight? Right?”

Her eyelids fluttered, and her mouth parted open, closed, then opened again. “Ohh!” She gasped, her eyes showed a flash of realization as she came to grasp what I was on about. “Yes... Yes! When I get back.” She assured me with a nod.

“Alright,” I said with a little less enthusiasm as I did for the last three fucking days, she promised to spend time with me. “I’ll hold you on it.”

“We’ll meet up, I promise.”

In before she’s too tired to do shit.