The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Tale of Two Mothers

Chapter 3

* * *

Notes

* * *

Sigh

Elise leaned back, letting the chair hold the majority of her weight. Reaching her arms up, she stretched casually and yawned inside the privacy of her office.

It wasn’t a spacious room by any means, but it was reasonably wide, allowing her to work with relative comfort and ease. At her level, each worker is upgraded from a noisy cubicle to their own secreted room, free to work at a less strict pace.

The digital clock on her desk ticked to 2 pm, an hour past her usual lunch break. She’s allotted a thirty-minute lunch break, and a second thirty-minute window she could spend doing anything but her work. All that equaled out to a generous hour of me-time that Elise usually jumps on the chance of having.

Not that she hates her work or anything, actually—She loves it! She spends the majority of her job on maintenance duty, making sure customer’s products are up to code and functionary appropriately.

The business focuses on multiple relaxation-based commodities: white noise machines, humidifiers, pocket watches. Many things that assist in relaxing the mind and inducing sleep-like states.

It was nice.

Elise could see herself working with this company for the foreseeable future, the pay was excellent, and the long hours didn’t seem too taxing. Of course, that is until she returns home; after that, a sudden wave of exhaustion hits —an irresistible urge to sleep early for the coming day of work.

Which is why she’s going to use part of her lunch break to make something clear; she needs to spend more time at home. If that means two days off instead of one, or simply getting off work two hours earlier each day so she wouldn’t be as exhausted.

Something needs to be done.

She works hard, so her family doesn’t have to, and it’s something she enjoys to see. Returning to a nice home with A.C. and running water, food in the fridge. It’s all refreshing knowing that her hours spent here are contributing to her family’s happiness. Even if she doesn’t get a “thank you” every day, she knows that her efforts are being appreciated, and that’s a well enough reward on its own.

That’s all and good. But the problem arises when Elise isn’t finding time to enjoy the company of the family she is working to feed.

Her relationship with Amy is stable; her beautiful wife can see that Elise just isn’t able to be around as much as she used to before this job.

But when Elise sees her children, that’s when she is beginning to realize something needs to change. It doesn’t take a genius to realize that her relationship with her kids is shifting. And it’s not the same as teenage angst. It’s a reactive cause due to her absence from their lives.

She would expect both Charly and William to reach the point where they’d be okay with an absent Mom, but the results beg to differ. Growing up, Elise has always been around for them. But the moment she had missed her daughter’s soccer game, or couldn’t get the time off work to pick up her son from a car wreck. That was when her kids began to shift away, and she couldn’t find it in her to fault them.

That mindset led Elise to the head office, the tip of the iceberg, the place where all the decisions are made...

Or at least most of them...

“Knock knock...”

Elise opened the double doors and stepped into the luscious room that housed the company manager.

“Alice! Hey, so...” She flicked a brown strand of hair behind her ear. “We need to talk.”

The nerves in her stomach trickled in intensity with each forward stride into Alice’s office.

Alice was the head of the company and took that title with pride —a large building towering over the streets below, with the only thing standing above her being the brand she owned —that kind of fame and wealth would easily get to one’s head.

But not Alice.

Alice was great... Alice IS great... She’s wonderful, kind, smart, and caring. She gets what she wants because she deserves what she wants.

Elise knew this; everyone who worked here knew that well. After an employee’s first day here, if they aren’t in awe of Alice’s very presence, they are immediately let go, as expected.

It is only fair for attempting to be disrespectful in Alice’s general proximity.

But with all that said, Elise had to set some ground rules, not to disregard Alice’s position, but to establish her own.

Alice glanced up from her laptop and greeted Elise with a smile. The woman had jet-black hair that matched the business jacket worn above her white suit.

Both the jacket and her top had the buttons undone to below the weight of her large breasts. A deep view of her cleavage was presented as well as the lacey hem of her bra.

But of course, Alice’s wardrobe choice was wholly accepted by everyone working under her. As the boss, she had the right to wear what she pleased, revealing or not.

And even though Elise was proudly married to a loving wife, she couldn’t help but occasionally glance at her boss’s figure when the woman wasn’t looking. Her breasts were nearly always revealed, which made the sensually shaped curves of her hips, and lovely thighs stretching out of her short skirt something Elise couldn’t ignore.

Every time Alice rose from her seat or turned around, Elise’s eyes were glued onto the woman’s backside. It’s strange; she has never done that towards any woman other than Amy after getting married. She was and is utterly loyal toward her wife.

But with Elise, it’s... Different, whenever the woman’s eyes are distracted, Elise can’t help but stare.

Luckily she has never been caught acting in such an unnaturally perverted way~ Though she sometimes swears Alice is somewhat aware, the soft smirks her boss makes whenever anyone’s eyes wander downwards...

It’s...

It’s food for thought, and not right now. Now Elise has something to say.

“I...”

“Ahh! Yes! Elise, I’m glad to see you, so we’ve been receiving some reports that the Relaxation-Player X7, is timing out long before someone can get into a fully rested state.” Alice shook her dark locks and shifted to the side. She leaned down at an angle, a large breast laid atop the table while she fumbled with the lowest drawer on her desk.

“It’s odd, even in custom mode, setting the requested time is redundant, it will always time out sporadically after a certain point... So!” Finding what she was looking for in one of the drawers, Alice leaned back up and adjusted her wavy hair back into place. During that process, her hefty breasts jiggled in a manner Elise definitely noticed. “I need you to run some tests on this, see if you can figure out the problem. And please, get to it fast, it’s our latest model. We’ve already had enough people request refunds to make a noticeable dent in my revenue, and you know.” Alice frowned, she leaned forward, almost purposefully pressing her breasts onto the table. “I don’t like it when people mess with my revenue.” Her blue diamond earrings bobbed in the air.

Elise gulped. She had noticed the device Alice placed on the table; it was the newest version of the Relaxation-Player. The item had recently hit the market no more than a few days ago, so a fundamental design flaw this early on, while somewhat expected for a new project, was definitely a problem that needed to be addressed with urgency.

But Elise also had an urgent matter to discuss.

“That’s not good; I can look over it... But Alice, we need to talk.”

“Yes, sure, after you’re done looking that over, you can talk to me about it. Go on now.” Alice shot Elise a dismissive wave and shifted her attention back to the laptop.

A sigh escaped her lips, and Elise made a move to leave when she felt something twitch in her head.

She paused for a few moments, long enough for Alice to notice her hesitance and raise a brow.

“No wait.” Elise turned back around to face her boss. “No, I need to talk now... If you don’t mind, if not now soon. Very soon.”

“Resisting?” Alice mumbled under her breath; her hands cupped over her mouth. “Alright, I assume this is important.” The woman leaned back on her expensive chair. “You have my attention.”

“I need more time off.”

“No.” Alice spoke quickly, with firmness and furrowed her brow. “No you don’t. Okay, you can go now.”

“What?” Elise was taken aback. She has complete respect for Alice and was sure her boss would understand and be somewhat lenient. This was unlike her. “No you don’t understand, I’ve been spending too much time away from my family. So I NEED more time at home. They should be able to expect me around the house for more than a single Sunday.”

“Jesus... Is it really that big of a deal, I’m letting you have Sundays off just to deal with that problem! You know my other workers don’t even get a single day to rest, so you’re lucky!”

That news was shocking to Elise. “Wait, really?”

“Yes.” Alice pressed a small button on the side of her desk, and a light ringing began to echo throughout the room. “And that’s okay, you’re fine knowing that, but won’t tell anyone else.”

Elise nodded; it did sound fine if the people working her didn’t get days off... Right? Right. Alice said so.

“But.. But I need more time off.”

“No, you don’t,” Alice said sternly. Her fingers kept tapping that button; the ringing grew in intensity. “You do not need more time off.”

“I don’t...” Elise shook her head. “No I do! I need at least one more day! Maybe the weekend!”

“Shit... I...” Alice repeatedly tapped the button. “Why?”

“Because I want to spend time with my family,” Elise said abruptly.

“No you don’t. You don’t care about them; you just want to work for me.”

That sentence, Alice had just uttered, broke through to Elise, something inside her head snapped, and her eyes seemed to clear out.

“What?! What did you just say?” Now she was getting upset. Her fists clenched, and she became suddenly aware of the annoying ringing in the room. “And what’s that noise!? I... I love my family. I’m only working for you~ For them! If I can’t spend time with the ones I love, I’m quitting.”

“Woah there. Calm down, Elise... I... Shit I didn’t know...”

“Well now you~”

“I didn’t know you cared about them enough to snap out of it...” Before Elise could dissect what Alice had said, the woman tapped something on her laptop screen and spun it around so Elise could see.

The computer flashed a string of changing lights, and instantly, Elise’s eyes glazed over.

“Woah... For a second I thought I lost you...” Alice sighed. She didn’t want to risk letting her number one employee slip out of her grasp. “But that attachment to your family is a problem...” She looked over the completely entranced woman. Elise stood with spaced-out eyes and an open jaw, blinking lifelessly towards the flashing lights. “What to do.. What to do...” Alice hummed.

* * *

“Hey William...” A light tap from the opposite side of my bedroom door caught my attention.

The source of the voice was immediately apparent; it came from my calm yet usually tired mother who had just returned from another exhausting shift at work. It wasn’t just the tone she spoke in that revealed her drained state. But the condition of her clothing also made it clear. She was leaning against the now open door, her business blouse unbuttoned partly down her chest, revealing a single blue undershirt, and just the smallest hint of her modest cleavage.

My mom’s face held a look that gave away what she had planned to say before the words had a chance to leave her mouth.

“I promised we’d meet up tonight...”

“But?” I was spread out on my bed; legs gently crossed atop one another. A book from my least favorite author, Llation, held firm between my fingers. Why do I read shit stories by shit writers? Well, it’s a long story, one that I don’t have or see the need to divulge into at the moment.

Currently, the trash-grade story had my attention entwined. Especially since I knew exactly what my mother was going to say, I had called it before she left, and I’ve called it for the past three weeks.

“But it’s been a long day and...”

“And you’re tired, need sleep, have a big day tomorrow...” I sighed, placed the book down beside me, and rested my head back against a pillow. “It’s all cool Mom, I get it.”

Elise stood at my door. She looked down at her laid out son with a frown on her face. I couldn’t make out what was going through her head, but the silence that followed showed she was putting thought into her next few words.

“You know... I...” She licked her lips. “If you need to... I... I guess... I can stay for thirty minutes and help you with your...”

Beep Beep

The wristwatch on my mother’s...

Um...

Wrist...

Signaled the end of the hour, and Elise’s eyes seemed to space out for a moment. It was brief, but she appeared light-headed long enough to catch my attention.

“Are... You okay Mom?”

“Yes...” Elise blinked, her eyes focused back onto me. “I’m sorry, I need to go to bed.” Her words came out rather forcefully, and she turned swiftly to walk out of the room.

“It’s fine, I know you’re beat,” I said honestly.

Noticing how out of it she just was, it’s apparent she really did need some fucking sleep. Spending time with my mom is something I would totally be down to do, but if she needed rest, I shouldn’t be selfish.

Though... I still had to ask. “Can we meet up tomorrow?” The homework should have been completed by now; Saturday was the last date I could push this back to, if she didn’t come through and help me by then I’d just have to do it myself.

“Yes... Yes!” Elise blinked, shaking her head, she turned around and smiled. “Of course, I have Sunday off so Saturday night will be just you and me...” I know of a lot of people, especially friends around my age, that would pay real money just to have a few private hours alone with my mother. So, even if she’s busy half the time, I’m smart enough to acknowledge that I got fucking blessed in the luck department to have not only one~ But two very attractive and well-meaning mothers, who are genuinely loving.

“Okay nice!” I replied, offering Elise my own warm grin. “But... You said that yesterday, and the day before that... And the day before that... Heh, I just hope that this time will be different, ya’ know?”

“I... Promise.” Elise said more to herself than to me. “You can hold me to it I~” Mid-sentence, Elise had to stifle a yawn, her eyes spaced out again, and she turned to leave. “Goodnight honey.” She exited my room rather abruptly, leaving me alone with my thoughts. My eyes trailed onto her curvaceous round ass cheeks that pressed against the tightness of her dress pants, without even realizing I was doing it, I was gawking at her buttocks for as long as I could until she had the door shut behind her.

Fuck, now I was hard... Again... Fuck...

And by just looking at my Mom’s ass no less. Getting aroused by my two hot mothers isn’t something new, that point has been made obvious by this point. But it never felt good...

Actually no, that’s a lie, it has always felt good... But it never felt... “Good..”

It’s strange, jacking off to the two women who, by all intents and purposes, are better than me in every sense of the word, seemed wrong... Because it was! Elise and Amy could have adopted anyone else, probably a son who wouldn’t abuse their trust and perv on them. But they chose me, and because of that, I’m punishing my mother’s, without them being aware, by getting off to their oblivious bodies.

It wasn’t right. But fuck did my dick give the littles of shits in the regard.

And now I was hard, so I have to deal with this shit.

After waiting a few minutes to confirm that Elise had returned to her bedroom, I pulled out my phone and opened up the image gallery. It was filled with regular images that wouldn’t catch the attention of any unsuspecting browsers.

But a few taps and a couple hidden folders later, I pulled up the “family collection.” It consisted of images of... Well, my family. Simple, innocent pictures of a family photo, ones that I edited and cropped to zoom in on the shape of Amy breasts and cleavage she had on display at the time.

One photo of Elise and I was taken during a beach trip. That was a nice one, back before she had gotten that odd job she refuses to talk about, and started working full-day shifts. I had actually been able to hang out with my mother, and it was nice. During that very beach trip, Elise forced me into taking a few mother and son photos of just the two of us.

At the time, I was more than annoyed by them, but now I found the moment quite touching. I definitely miss those moments like those, Elise has been much more distant after scoring this new job.

The beach photo was cute and lined her string bikini-clad body in the center of the frame, right beside me. At the time, I didn’t dare look over at her tits, or even that juicy shaped ass that was grabbing onto the thin material of her strapped bottom like a thong.

But now, I could enjoy these images with no worry of being caught. It felt wrong, looking at my mother’s frozen smiling face in the eyes while stroking out a hot one, but in the heat of lust, I couldn’t care enough to stop.

Most of my favorite set of photos featured Amy, taken during the same beach trip that was previously mentioned. Both mothers and even my sister were attracting the attention of anyone around my age, which included me; It was taken out of a fit of lust-controlled instinct more than anything else.

Amy took to lying down beneath the shade of a sun absorbing umbrella. She rested the weight of her body against the yielding straps of a beach chair. The way her curvaceous body fit into the red two-piece bikini set she chose to wear forced any weak willed man who saw her sport a hard one.

She must’ve known the effect she had towards the perving eyes around her because every person she caught gawking was met with a soft frown and a blank stare from behind the black shades of the Korean woman.

At the time, my mother was too busy on everyone else, while also too trusting of her son to pay me much mind. Which gave me ample opportunity to snag as many pictures as my sweaty water covered hands could manage.

And I got a lot of fucking photos, all of Amy taken from various different positions. Some on her legs and ass that had actually swallowed a fair chunk of the bikini bottom between her round asscheeks.

But Amy’s main trait was her breasts. With a bust size, she’s sporting; it isn’t hard for a lucky guy like me to get a few pennies pleasing pics. I just need to catch her early in the morning or late at night to see the busty Korean roaming the house in her nightgown.

But this beach trip was different. My mother is a modest woman; all the skin she reveals around the house is casual in nature and never overtly sexual. It’s me, the pathetic perverted son, that makes her average attire something more memorable.

If Amy was aware of the truth that her son saw her as both a mother and a “sexy exotic woman,” she’d definitely adjust the way she dresses appropriately. But her ignorance is her downfall, and I have enough photos of her to prove it.

One particular image I could always stroke to was one taken from over her shoulder while at the same beach. She had her tablet out, playing a game of virtual chess, and was excited that I seemed to show interest in one of her favorite games.

When, in actuality, I was focused on the deep valley of hefty cleavage sitting atop her chest.

You know Einstein was an intelligent man; who was correct in his studies. Light does tent to bend around massive objects, and observing the air-breathing tits of my mother spoke for that. The rays from the morning sun cast light that danced and bent across the bright skin tone of Amy’s breasts, leaving shadow to fall between the soft line of cleavage which lined all the way down to her underboob held within the bikini.

As she was explaining her moves in chess, I examined the movements of her breasts as they rose and fell with each breath. Really I couldn’t even see the game if I wanted to; the sheer mass of her tits was restricting half the fucking screen.

I remember Amy glanced back up at me, and I thought up some dumb joke on the spot to make her laugh and not notice my boner that was inches from her face. The Korean mother chuckled softly, not because my joke was good or anything, really it was mostly shit.

But she genuinely enjoyed bonding with me, which brings into light for the umpteenth time how much of a horrible son I am for knowingly jacking off to my two attractive mothers.

It made me feel like shit because I am shit!

..

...

....

Anyway, the cycle continued as I pulled out my erect member and began stroking it to the image of Amy. It has become a tradition, I did it last night, and I’m doing it tonight.

The slight sounds of stroking filled the room, sweat coated my crotch, as I pumped with one hand and held my phone with the other. All the while, I stared at the image of Amy’s massive Korean tits, imagining my cock sliding in and out of those pillowy globes as she bobbed her head up and down my dick.

Knock Knock

“William?”

“FUCK!” I said silently. Not aloud. That’s what silently means. I just need you to understand that I said that silently, like in my head, that’s why when Amy pushed open my door, she gasped, and a blush formed on her cheeks.

Perhaps if she had heard my internal scream, she wouldn’t have opened the door. Amy was always the meek type of mother, usually knocking or simply leaving her kids alone if they want privacy.

Through my heat of passion, and Amy’s sudden appearance, I had only a few moments to react. Literal seconds that would choose the outcome of this situation.

I flipped the nearest bedsheet across my lap, while also managing to turn off my phone.

But the damage was already done. Amy was a mature, caring mother who had enough common knowledge to realize what I was doing.

“Oh my god...” Amy’s eyes darted from my face down to my tent-creating crotch and over to where my phone laid. “I’m sorry honey!” With her face thoroughly flushed, she took a step back into the hallway, now looking everyone but into my room.

She had a tablet-esk looking device in her hand; it was mostly flat with a glossy touch and a reflective screen on top. The only non-flat thing about it was the circular speakers that laid on two of the four corners.

Honestly, I’m not sure what she was holding, but It really didn’t fucking matter.

“Mom!” I groaned—one out of arousal and annoyance from being interrupted at the “best” moment. Now my crotch was soiled by warm seed; it coated the underside of my bedsheets, leaving an uncomfortable sticky sensation.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” My mother repeated her apology.

For a brief moment, I lifted up the sheets to peek beneath and moaned a moan of exasperation.

“Uuughhh shit....”

“Are you...” Amy was hesitant. “Are you decent?”

“Well...” After a pause, I sighed. “Yeah I guess... Damn... Mom I’m sorry.. I...”

“No sweety I should apologize.” The Korean mother’s voice was soft as she stepped into her son’s room. “I didn’t give you enough time to respond. I’m sorry.”

Aww, Amy’s a genuine nice Mom... That being said, she’s only irritating me more. After something as embarrassing as being caught masturbating by my mother, the last thing I want is for her to come in and have a casual conversation.

Just get the fuck out!

This situation stresses the importance of having a fucking lock.

“Okay I forgive you...” I coughed awkwardly. “But this is a bit embarrassing for me so...”

“Don’t be embarrassed Will.” Amy sat her round ass on the bed, right beside my pillow and thus my face. The weight of her body caused her developed butt to sink into the bed’s cushion.

She placed the tablet down on the bed and directed all of her focus onto my face. She shifted her thick legs to aim towards her point of interest, in this case being me. In the process, she accidentally brushed the tablet, causing a soft buzzing hum to play in the room.

“I... I guess I never had the talk with you...”

Oh fuck no, no no no, Mom read the fucking room! My rad face wasn’t from embarrassment. It was fucking annoyance due to being drained dry by an unsatisfactory nut!

Though it was hard to be upset towards Amy, showing her signature sign of motherly tenderness as she brought her small hand out to stroke my shoulder. If only that hand were on my meat... Going up and down... Side to side... In and out... I don’t give a dam.

That buzzing was annoying. Actually partly distracting. Though not enough to take me out of this awkward course of events, unfortunately.

“It’s natural to have urges, and... Desires...”

I nodded.

Yeah... It is natural to have urges and desires.

“Just be smart.”

“Mhmm..” I agreed, absently. That buzzing was really distracting.

Amy smiled and laid a soft kiss on my forehead. As she leaned in, the side of her ample breast pressed into my shoulder. “You’re safe and free to... Er... Experiment... In this house... I promise~” Pausing for a fleeting moment, she added. “I won’t judge you... And... I want you to feel safe..”

Free to experiment... Feel safe... Yes that.. Made sense...

I leaned into Amy’s weight, embracing the softness of her tits.

Just then, the buzzing clicked off, and I blinked. Amy’s eyes seemed to focus, as well.

“Okay! I’ll lock the door next time, thanks Mom!” I flashed her my teeth. “But could you... Go now?”

Amy took the hint, but perhaps the wrong one. Glancing towards my bedsheet, and the creamed crotch that hid beneath it, Mom blushed and leaned back, unfortunately removing the soft feeling of her breast pressing against my arm.

I was hinting how her mere presence in my personal bubble sent my arousal levels back up to an active rate. She smelled of sweet perfume mixed with her natural womanly scent, whatever that means.

Also, the irony of how my own mother was comforting and reassuring me that it’s okay to masturbate, even though the subject of my current fantasy was a candid picture of her own tits. She had no idea, no fucking clue that I was using her image as fetish fuel, and she kissed me on the forehead, telling me I can continue in private.

I could still feel the damp tingle from her kiss tickle my skin.

What a great Mom.

Amy blushed in her signature cute way, probably a blush that really got Elise attracted to her, and backed away from my bed. She politely exited my room and closed the door softly.

With the door shut, and my aroused state returned. It didn’t take me long to raise my phone and unveil my cock. I reopened my gallery of images and found a nice one of Amy. One taken while she was bending forward to reach into the washing machine, her peach-shaped ass pressed against the tight material of jeans she had worn, showing the faint shape of her panty beneath.

* * *

The vacuum hummed to a stop. And I snapped the machine to its resting position before pushing it off to the side.

Scanning the floor around me, the carpet was looking pretty spiffy. Not so bad, Will... Not so bad.

“Hmm, you’re actually doing your chores,” Charly noted.

My back stiffened, and I spun around to see my sister watching me with both a cocked hip and crossed arms. It’s the Wombo-Combo of a disappointed female stance. Not something I’m particularly used to seeing from my sister, considering she used to be my fucking friend, but I guess it should be more of a common occurrence now that she hates me.

“Did Mom have to remind you? Or are you actually growing up.”

“No she...” I frowned and furrowed my brow towards that look on her face. Which was a tad bit hard since she was wearing nothing but a sports bra and a small towel draped across her neck. My sister’s well-toned midriff and modestly sized breasts were free to air out and breathe, which was reasonably distracting. “I did this on my own, thank you for asking. You know, I don’t get it. I wasn’t even bothering you like... Why are you suddenly hating on me?”

In response, Charly snapped her fingers, and my gaze glanced up from her exposed cleavage.

“I wonder why.” She rolled her eyes. “If Mom asks, Abigail and I are heading to the gym.”

“At 8:30?” I paused. “With Abigail? Is she coming here?”

“It’s a late appointment. And no, trust me, I’m not bringing her here.” Charly made her way past me to the front door. My eyes naturally trailed down to her tight ass bouncing with her each step. When suddenly, she swished her dirty blonde hair around as she looked back at me and scowled. “Because of that very reason,” She had noticed my eyes dart up to her face and shook her head.

Fuck... Okay~ Shit I’m not making things better, but it’s genuinely hard not to glance occasionally. She’s very attractive and is walking around me, revealing her healthy skin. So me looking is bound to happen, and really it’s natural to have urges and desires, I’m just going to be smart and not act on them. There shouldn’t be anything wrong with observing; she shouldn’t overreact and throw away our past positive memories because of such a petty reason.

Whatever.

The front door shut, and I dismissed that encounter to go to my room and read a book.

Upon approaching my bedroom, I noticed something was...

Amiss.

The door was open. The bedroom door I had purposely closed to keep an outsider’s view of my cluttered room, restricted. Not only that, but the buzzing from before was on full blast, and blatantly apparent. What was once a subtle hum was now borderline annoying. So much so, I had to reach for the earbuds left on my desk and lodge them into both ears.

Much to my relief, those buds seemed to cancel out the sound, and I could actually focus, specifically on the person who was in my room.

“Mom?” I called out hesitantly.

It was odd, to say the least. Amy’s back was to me; her developed, and the naturally curvy body was stock stiff as if she was standing at attention. But to who? And... Why?

“Hey~ Mom...” I repeated myself, in case she didn’t hear me over the buzzing.

Her dark brown hair loosely flowed over her shoulders and down to her upper back. She continued to ignore me, acting much out of character for the attentive mother.

It was partly unsettling. The way she ignored my voice and stayed still, I stepped forward, my eyes locked onto her face. As I maneuvered to her front, she didn’t so much as twitch.

“Mom!” I snapped my fingers. Her beautiful small face stared directly ahead, right at the bland wall. All of her facial features, from her pillowy lips to her smallish eyes and thin nose, were bland and entirely impassive.

“Hey! Hey!” Now I was beginning to grow rightly worried. Amy stood to be the same height as me, so when I gripped her shoulders to spin her into facing my direction, her eyes were staring directly into mine.

She stumbled, but found footing against my hands, and continued to look forward, blinking occasionally. But while I was looking into the flawlessly smooth face of my Korean mother. She wasn’t looking back at me.

No, for all intents and purposes, she was looking through me... There was no sign of reconciliation or life whatsoever, for that matter. Her pupils were dilated to a glossy degree.

My concern had switched to unnatural levels, despite how Amy’s current state was somewhat erotic. That being, she was standing at complete attention and wasn’t aware of her situation. I could easily get an eyeful of her small, slender frame, the massive rack that made a clear booby bump on the front of her blouse, her hips, and ass that showed where all of her fat went to a sexual degree... It was all right there for my eyes to appreciate....

But I couldn’t when I didn’t know what was wrong with her. I was a few seconds away from barging into the master bedroom to dragging Elise over so she could evaluate the situation. When something caught my eye...

My pillow had been upturned, something else that changed since I had left the room. Underneath it was that same tablet, Amy had brought it earlier.

That’s when it hit me.

The buzzing.

It only started after Mom had entered my room. She came with that tablet and left without it.

Now... She is always somewhat strict about keeping a clean house, so she’ll usually tell Charly or me to tidy up our rooms when they’re messy or get down and dirty and clean them herself.

But after that awkward experience, I can’t see Amy wanting to bother me much for a short while. Despite my cluttered room, she’d at least wait a day before telling me to clean it up. And she definitely wouldn’t come into my room after what had happened...

So why was she here?

I looked back at the busty spaced-out mother and then walked over to my bed. The tablet laid innocently beneath a pillow; standing this close to it, I could hear a slight buzz. Meaning the noise must be something else seeing that I had earbuds in.

The tablet must be the cause of this. And whatever that sound was, it definitely has an effect other than being distracting.

Unless it was doing just that... Distracting Amy so much she failed to even realize what was happening.

“Mom! Mother! Mommy! Mum! Momma!”

Each phrase of the same name was ignored by Amy. She stood steadfast, staring off in the new direction I had shifted her to.

“Can you even hear me?”

“I can hear you...”

I nearly jumped at that. My head stared at her body like a dear who had just heard a strange noise.

Gathering my nerves. I walked over to her.

“Did you.. Did you hear me this entire time?”

“Yes..”

“Oh my god!” I took two steps towards her and wrapped my mother in an embrace. “Holy shit! I was so freaked out.” Her breasts squished into my chest as I hugged her tight, which, of course, made me want to hold her for that much longer.

But... Something didn’t feel right... No it wasn’t her tits, no those felt great. Naturally large, perfectly shaped, soft, and warm. The only things ruining the feel would be her bra and blouse in the way of full booby action, but no... That wasn’t the oddity here...

No~ Amy wasn’t hugging me back!

I stepped away from my embrace and eyed up her shapely body. She was still looking entirely mindless, lacking that bright energy and loving liveliness my mother is known for.

“Why.. You always hug back. Like... Always... Doesn’t matter what you’re doing or what happens during; you’ll always hug me for as long as I want. Are you... Are you sick?”

Amy blinked. “Always hug... Doesn’t... matter...” There was a slight hint of a smile on her blank face. “No.. I’m feeling well... Great actually? Could we.. Hug again?”

She didn’t look well; even that slight smile paled in comparison to the love she’s typically known for displaying.

“No wait... There’s something wrong with you. Why didn’t you respond earlier?”

“You didn’t ask me anything; you only called me.”

“Because you’re worrying me, Mom! You always respond to me when I call for you~ Like...”

Amy actually showed a response. She formed a natural frown and stepped towards. Even though her glossy eyes appeared to peer right through me, she closed the space between us and pulled me into a hug.

“Oh I’m sorry... Mommy’s okay. I shouldn’t have let you worry.” While her voice was flat and uncharacteristically bland. Her hug felt... Natural... Her breasts softly molded against my chest, and she leaned her head into mine.

Okay.

I have never been more bewildered in my life.

Amy was acting odd, yet... Oddly normal...

And I’m sure that noisy tablet is the culprit. I’d definitely go look it over; perhaps see if I could shut off that sound. Except. Amy is really getting into this hug; she’s shifting the pressure of her grip. Making her embrace tighter and softer as the hug went on, the whole time, her tits shifted and subtly jiggled right against my chest.

I don’t have to say this, but I was getting aroused~ With the proof being my erection pressing into Mom’s thick thighs.

Que the buzzing noise suddenly clicking off.

My mother’s eyes flickered back to normal, and life returned to her face. She blinked, her beautiful expression looked directly at me, except this time, I could tell that she actually saw me.

Amy smiled warmly.

“What did I do to deserve this hug?”

Now it was time for me to blink. “Uh...” Gulp “You hugged me...“

“I did?” She tilted her head in a manner that did not need to be as cute as it was for a sexy Korean mother. “Well you usually pull away.”

Well yeah, that’s because usually when she hugs me -With a body as absolutely erection building as hers —I have to yank myself back, so she doesn’t feel my hard dick press into her crotch. Big boobies jamming onto my chest does that.

But right now, it was too late. She forced me into a hug when I was already erect. My meat was jamming into her side, and she didn’t seem to be bothered by that in the slightest.

I could have stayed here forever... Just me, my sexy Mom, her titillating aroma, her fully matured bosom mashing into me... It was great, and the hug did go on for much longer than any of our past embraces.

But eventually, I had to let go, I needed to deal with this erection, and then put together what actually happened.

“Okay uh...” I awkwardly coughed. “I love you Mom...”

She beamed and licked her plush lips. “I know.” She breathed into my face and planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

That was it; I was going to erupt! She needs to leave now!

I backed up, and she let go of me surprisingly easily, it was as if she had been waiting for me to let go and was willing to hug me all day if I didn’t.

“So~ What were you doing in my room.”

Amy blinked and tilted her head. Her brow furrowed, and she tapped her chin. “Uh... I... Oh!” A flash of remembrance passed through her eyes. “Yes! I came for this! Thank you for reminding me!” She rubbed my arm and made a beeline for my bed. She grabbed the tablet and promptly tapped something on the screen.

“What is that?”

“Oh.. It’s nothing.” She dismissed my question and tucked the tablet under her arm. “Just something from your mother’s job. I shouldn’t have left it here.”

“But it’s...”

“It’s nothing, like I said.” Amy silenced any more questions I definitely had by kissing me on the same cheek she had done just seconds earlier.

It was still wet from the spit of her last kiss, and this second wet one just added on to that.

Yes, Amy and Elise clearly wanted to hide that tablet from me, which just added more questions for me to stew over.

But right now... I’m so fucking aroused, it hurt. Like... It literally hurt, I’m wearing jeans—That shit is tight.

“I’m sorry for bothering, I’ll be in the kitchen preparing dinner. Okay?” Amy walked to the door and made an effort to shut it behind her. As the door closed, she peered her cute head back and smiled at me before shutting it.

Okay. It’s nut time.

My phone was out, and a picture of Amy in her bikini was pulled up at lightning speed.

Pretty sure that might have even been a new record.