The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Tale of Two Mothers

Chapter 4

* * *

Notes

* * *

The savory aroma which emanated from the kitchen had me helplessly ensnared. Not that I was posing any real resistance, mind you. It’s easy to make out something delicious from the smell alone, especially when that scent is enough to make someone, who’s not even hungry, crave it’s lustful taste.

The kitchen was filled with the sound of running water. As I entered, Amy’s back was to me, which included her backside (as in, “ass” for those who don’t understand.), where my focus was initially laid. And I didn’t even intend to look her over; it was honestly just a natural reaction. She is an extremely attractive woman with an ass that’s more than pleasing to the eye, so naturally, my instinct is to get a gander of what she has to offer.

She definitely was more blessed in her chest than she is with her ass. Not to say her cheeks are lacking in any way, but Elise literally fills out whatever bottom she chooses to wear, to the point where the clothing is actively pressing against the naturally fatty weight of her ass.

Amy had an averagely hot ass in comparison to any attractive thick woman; she wore jeans that hugged her rump quite well.

But yeah, eating...

...Ass eating...

No, eating. Food. Yes, I was hungry, hence why I’m here.

I turned my attention away from Amy’s ass and quickly found Charlie’s gaze locked on me. The young dirty blonde haired teen had an obvious frown on her face; she caught me perving on Mom’s backside and clearly wasn’t pleased.

Well, that sucked.

I sighed

“Hey, Mom.”

“Ohh.” Amy hesitated and flicked off the sink; she turned around to gift me a warm smile as her hand reached out to grab a sheet of paper towel. “Hi, sweety. Your food is out on the table.” She said while drying her hands off with the paper towel. The movements made her large bosom wiggly softly beneath her top.

The blouse wasn’t even too revealing, which certainly helped because I didn’t want Amy to ever catch me perving on her anytime soon. But even though the dark red blouse was modest and buttoned-up, restricting what could be a profound view of her cleavage if it weren’t closed, I still found myself noticing their massive presence.

I know for a fact she isn’t trying to tease anyway, but her body is making that less of a choice; unless she chooses to wear nothing but baggy sweaters and maybe a jacket with a scarf, her tits are going to present themselves.

They’re so... Big... And heavy, and... Probably full of milk, I don’t fucking know.

“There’s chicken pasta on the stove. Feel free to go for seconds or thirds if you can fit it in you.” Amy teased me by wrapping her arm around my shoulder; her free hand went down and lightly pinched the side of my stomach.

That action caused the side of her breasts to mash against me in a clearly unintentional way. My mind went on high alert nearly instantly, along with the blood that rushed to my groin. They were as soft as two squishy pillows attached to her chest; the only thing restricting the pure ecstasy from the contact would be the massive bra that she wore to contain a pair of child feeders.

“Thanks Mom,” I said while trying not to let an obviously awkward stutter escape my mouth.

“It’s no problem, dear.” Her black hair gave off the faint smell of peach and soap. With us standing at nearly the same height, I could get a whiff of her hair anytime we hug.

Actually speaking of hugs.

Amy had one arm around me but was intending to step away.

Instead of that, I put my arms around her back and pulled her against me into a full embrace.

“Ahhmm...” Amy was taken aback initially, but her tone quickly changed to one of loving acceptance, and she reciprocated the hug. “Oh, honey. Are you alright?”

Before, when one of her breasts was pushing against me slightly, my cock was put on high alert. But now we were on another level; both of her milky mounds mashed onto my chest. I could actually get a feel of just how heavy they were for her if the sheer mass that squished onto me was anything to go by.

“Yes..” I said. My cock continued to throb, now situated neatly onto the space between her thighs. Before today I could have never done this; I actively avoided hugs from her because I knew it would cause this reaction. Amy and I are the same height; she’s curvy from head to toe, has two extremely large melons on her toned chest, and loves to press herself close to people she cares about. Clearly, I’m someone she cares about, and thus every time she initiates a hug, our bodies are going to be practically glued together for a short time. Every part of her body is soft in some way, along with smelling fantastical while binging warm and....

And too much of an overall distraction.

It was always better to simply avoid the hug in the first place. Amy’s genuine and overflowing care is something I’ve grown to unironically appreciate, and if she realized her affection is being transformed into a sexual output for me, she’d no doubt be devastated.

My hand (Which to this point had been idly rubbing at the smoothness of her back and toying with the clearly distinct outline of her bra.) shifted down while continuing to trace her body and, somewhat hesitantly, copped a feel of her ass.

When she didn’t react and continued to hold me affectionately, I resumed playing with her backside. Yes, her ass definitely wasn’t as bubbly as Elise’s, but there was still a nice amount of junk in her trunk. Through the jeans material, I took hold of her ass and jiggled it softly.

Amy was rather oblivious, all things considered; the Korean woman was loving, almost to a detriment that she isn’t the hardest to fool. But even she wouldn’t hesitate to push me away the moment I took a hug too far. Now, I never did anything remotely close to this before, but she certainly would not allow me to literally play with her butt cheeks.

That encounter I had with her in my room changed things.

Without intending to, I made her fully open to hugs regardless of what transpires during it; and if I recall correctly, she will never deny one.

Which only made me wonder what the specifics of never meant...

...Would in the shower fall out of bounds? Or does never literally mean never?

Bouncing her ass was something I could effectively do forever, and Amy appeared like she’d be willing to hug me forever with the way she casually hummed to herself while he sunn molested her buttocks. I managed to slip my hand down the top of her jeans; it surprised me how tight the pants were clinging to her cheeks, but that tightness only served to increase the arousal that coursed through me and pulsed against her crotch.

“You must be happy. Hmm?” I felt a kiss plant itself on my neck. The action caused an aroused shutter to shift down to my hand that was now fishing itself behind her pantie. I slipped the underwear behind my hand and managed it to sit comfortably between her two warm and meaty walls of ass cheeks.

“Yeah.. I just...” Fuck, I could cum right now. Something I definitely did not want to do, creaming one’s pants isn’t a comfortable feeling. But her tits were pushing all of their heavy fat juicy weight onto me, and her ass was serving as a protective nest for my hand. I’m surprised I hadn’t jizzed already. “I love you,” I said. And hungry prodded at the depths of her ass; her warm, yielding walls were poked as I inched down. My goal? Her asshole.

“Oh, baby.” She cooed. “I love you too... But your food is getting cold.” Her head shifted back, and I saw her blue eyes stare deeply into mine. “Do you not want to eat with your sister?”

Sister?

Sister.

...Sister...

Fuck. Charlie has probably seen this whole encounter; from her position at the kitchen table, she, fortunately, didn’t see anything past the initial hug; but still hugging Mom for too long would raise some red flags in her.

I gave up on my dive through Mom’s ass and pulled my hand out; it was a bit more of a struggle than I anticipated with how tight her pants were. But when I did get my hand out, I proceeded to slam the palm of my hand down on her ass.

As quietly as I could, of course, so that Charlie didn’t hear.

Amy’s ass jiggled naturally from the force I sent towards her rump, and I felt the jiggle ripple through my hand. “Okay, Mom,” I said and reluctantly stepped back.

Her chest jiggled onto her chest once it lost me to mash onto. She smiled and stepped towards me; her lips came to kiss me on the cheek, and she pulled back her moist to flash me her perfect white teeth. I loved her exotically perfect creamy-skinned face. The soft lips she used to plant a kiss on me were pillowy and pink; they were still moist and reflected a small portion of the kitchen’s light. “Enjoy the food. Okay sweetie?”

In response, I nodded, which caused her face to brighten.

She turned around after rubbing my shoulder affectionately for a few seconds and turned to leave. Though not before, picking up a covered bowl that sat on the counter and saying. “I will be eating in my room. Please take care of the dishes and put away the food you don’t finish.”

“Yes, Mom,” I said and watched her leave, in particular, her ass as it swayed.

I had my hand dive in that juicy sea she developed through her maturing years. That thought made me think for a second. I raised up my hand and softly sniffed it.

Holy shit.

It didn’t smell like shit.

There was that peach scent again... She definitely had just showered and probably put a fair amount of effort into pulling apart her two fatty cheeks to run a sponge directly against her ass. Oh, imagine that turned me on even more; fuck, I didn’t think that was possible. I sniffed again and did pick up a faint musky smell on the second go, but it was undoubtedly masked by the sweet peach aroma. Mom must’ve worked herself up a sweaty while slaving away at the stove...

Her nice sweaty, sweet-smelling ass... And I had my hands in there... Fuck, I need to beat off.

“Should I tell Mom the truth?”

I blinked and lowered my hand from my nose. Did I just hear Charlie say something?

“Should I? Hmm?”

“Should you what?” I frowned and walked around to the kitchen table.

“Tell Mom how much of a perverted fucking freak you are.” She said casually, though I could sense the venom traced behind her words. “You know, the only reason I haven’t is because it would literally break Mom’s heart. Unlike you, I’m actually a good person. Or I try to be.”

“Unlike me.. What the fuck Charles? You—”

“Don’t call me that.” She rolled her eyes, then jabbed her fork into a piece of pasta.

“Charles? I called you that all the time.”

“Yeah. That was before...” She spat and placed the food from the fork into her mouth. After a few seconds of chewing and then the following swallow, she added. “This is now.”

“Yeah, okay. Whatever.” Ignored her and took a gander towards my food. Just by a single look, I could feel my mouth water. But the dirty look Charlie kept giving me every time we made eye contact did severely damper the otherwise high spirits I’d be in. “I... Do you hate me?”

“Yes.”

Wow. Fucking wow, she responded almost instantly. Too fucking fast that actually felt like a physical attack. Even if we have grown apart, for some reason, we’re twins. I didn’t think she would ever actually “hate” me.

“Why? I.. Why!?”

Charlie was looking at her phone while chewing on some food. She clearly didn’t want to offer me the time of day.

“Seriously, Charlie. Like around or birthday, you started just acting like this all the time. Did I do something?”

She ignored me and took a bite of chicken.

“Could you at least tell me so I can apologize?”

“I really don’t want to talk to you.” She suddenly spat after gulping down some food. “Or eat with you, or be in the same freaking house. So can you just sit over there and leave me alone? God. If I didn’t care about Mom’s feelings or Mom’s work stress, I’d tell them everything.”

“Tell them what!? I...” Her attitude was getting to me more than it should. She’s been acting like this since our birthday; just, she usually snaps or ignores me, sometimes both. This is the most we’ve actually talked in a while, and honestly, I’m glad, looking back, if we had more conversations like this, I would have snapped months ago. “Okay. Fine...” I said and turned around.

The chicken pasta smelled too good to pass up on, and my watering mouth definitely did crave sustenance. But Charlie has pushed me too far; all I want are answers.

Luckily thanks to my moms, I have something that can get her talking.

“I’ll be back in like thirty minutes,” I said. “If you hate me so much, finish before I get back so you don’t have to see me.”

Not getting a single ounce of acknowledgment was given in reply to me, but I also was not expecting any, so I left the kitchen without another word and headed for my room.

Hopeful Amy didn’t check for the tablet; she usually likes reading a book or watching one of her shows with Elise while she eats. And just because her wife is asleep, I doubt she’s going to skip out on her eating habits. If she’s in eat mode, odds are she won’t be in the mood to tinker with the music player.

If she did it missing, she would quickly find me as the culprit, but it wouldn’t be the end of the world. At worst, she’d given me a punishment, at best a stern talking to, and either isn’t anything to be afraid of coming from the kind Koren woman. On the other hand, Elise is a much more scary sight, but she’s always out of the house or sleeping for another day of work to really be around to punish anyone.

Honestly, the only thing I feared was Amy taking the device and putting it somewhere I wouldn’t be able to find.

But just in case, I left the music player humming its distracting tune in my room for the past hour. Along with my phone, the two devices lay side-by-side; the tablet played for an audience of none, while the phone recorded the mind-numbing music. I really had no way of knowing if my phone could replicate the effects, but there’s no harm in trying. If the recording ended up being just as effective, I could give the device back to Amy, and she would have absolutely no idea I got my hands on the thing she absolutely didn’t want me to touch.

I entered my room, with my ears protected by my earplugs, and quickly shut off the music. Then, after taking the tablet and hooking it under my arm, I stopped the phone recording and went back to the kitchen.

Charlie glanced up from her phone when I reentered and audibly groaned. “Oh my god. It hasn’t even been ten minutes. What the hell?”

“Yeah, well.” I flicked on the device and rested it on the counter out of Charlie’s line of sight. “I realized I was too hungry.”

“Of course you did.” She rolled her eyes and continued to eat in silence.

That was good because talking would only muck up how this device does its magic. I left it playing, and walked over to the opposing side of the kitchen table, and sat down. We both proceeded to eat in silence; her lips pressed together as she chewed with her mouth closed. She barely created only the faintest sounds from the food that her teeth crushed and swallowed down her clear throat.

I would have felt a bit awkward. If it weren’t for the knowledge of what would happen in a few moments if everything worked properly. I noticed Charlie’s chewing and actively displeased face slowly grow sluggish and slacken.

Having no idea how much longer it would take for Charly to drop her fork and stare ahead with glassy eyes just like Mom did before. I felt myself getting thirsty and stood up to get a drink from the fridge. When I passed by the kitchen counter, I looked towards the tablet screen and noticed something that I missed before.

There was a bar on the side of the screen. It looked like a dark blue gradient loading bar.

Now that I think about it, this is the first time I really gave the screen itself a look. There wasn’t much on the screen except for the gradient bar; I saw a speaker symbol and one that looked like a cast button. But there were many vacant spots on the screen as if other options were supposed to be there.

But back to the gradient loading bar, above it was the number 38%. I taped my finger on the screen and dragged the bar up to a hundred percent. And then, almost instantly, I felt my head grow dizzy, and I took a step back. The feeling wouldn’t go away, but my mind exhibited traits of lightheaded grogginess that I couldn’t shake off. Through my gaze, I managed to look over at the tablet, and instinctively I dragged the bar down to 53%, and, like that, everything returned to focus.

That bar...

I shook my head.

That bar must level how intense the mind-numbing effect is; I head earbuds in, and despite the sound itself not growing any louder, I felt myself losing focus. If I could barely stay conscious with the earbuds, how would someone fair to this thing at 100% without them?

I paused. Stepped back and looked over to the kitchen table.

Charlie sat with her shoulder pressing straight against the back of the chair. She stared ahead with an expressionless look on her face, her lips were still held shut, but her eyes were glassy and lifeless as they looked on into nothing.

100% Definitely was the most effective method of using this thing.

And that explains why Amy fell under instantly, along with how Elise and I were able to resist it. My Mom must’ve wandered in when it was on 100% and managed to turn it down before falling into a blank state; then, it was already lowered when I came in, and I didn’t space out instantly.

I’m slowly figuring this thing out.

And now that Charlie was looking straight ahead, with no sign of being aware of her current environment. I could actually get a good look at her. Something I haven’t been able to do since we turned eighteen. And that’s quite the shame... After our eighteenth birthday, she really did blossom. Where Elise is tall and packing the hips and ass to kill for, and Amy was shorter but with a bosom that could feed multiple thirsting children. Charlie was practically the perfect mix of both her parents and she and I were both adopted.

Her breasts were bigger than her perfectly crafted face; her thighs packed a tasty amount of thickness to them. That’s the word that could correctly describe her. She was fucking thick. And definitely not fat, not even chubby, just thick, with slimmer areas where it mattered most. Obviously, if she continued to eat a bit more, her thick would shift over to the chub side, but she actively went to the gym, more so now after her birthday. So I don’t expect her to gain any unneeded weight anytime soon unless that weight went to ass, thighs, tits, legs... Anywhere that no one would complain to have some more thickness.

I got closer to her and appreciated my sister, now quiet and not holding a distasteful face towards me. She stared blankly ahead while I looked at her from the side. I stared at her jaw, then moved down to her neck and shoulder blades. She wore a simple blue T-Shirt, with two white stripes on each side of her shoulders. Looking down more, it rested closely to her chest, but just above, there was a mass of her tits that pushed out against the shirt’s fabric, so much so that her breasts slightly brushed against the side of the table as she sat still in her stock position. I appreciated how her tits filled out the top in a way that made it seem too small, though it was probably her appropriate size. Then further down, her chest transitioned down to a waste that appeared surprisingly muscular. Though, my sister was always the strong one, very active and shit. So now that she’s going to the gym more often than not, It should be assumed that she’s building some bulk behind her thick skin.

She wore black jeans that contrasted nicely against her white skin coming from her thick thighs that looked like they were struggling to be contained in her pants. The material seemed to clutch onto her meaty skin and road reasonably high up on her leg, not even reaching her knees; it displayed a lot of skin that sat and splayed her body weight atop the wooden chair.

This was nice... Being able to look over my sister, yes, and not worry about her yelling at me while I did so.

But I didn’t start this to visually admire her. No, I needed answers.

“Charlie. Can you hear me?”

Her mouth opened. “Yes.”

I recognized her voice, crisp and void of her usually heated emotion; I was close enough to her face to smell her warm breath.

I backed up, as much as I enjoyed being close enough for her to punch me, which she would have done if she were conscious. And, yeah, I would definitely feel the attack for a few days, maybe a week, with how well built she is.

“Good. Now, answer this question for me. Okay?”

A sound came from between her closed lips. “Mmmhk’ccmmm..”

It wasn’t a yes or a no, so I pressed on.

“Do you hate me?”

It took her a second to respond, but she opened her mouth and said. “Noo..hhhmm...”

Wow she really-

Wait, she said no?

What? That literally goes against what she said before. Fuck.. I really don’t want to go through that whole thing I did with Mom to get her to tell the truth. And honestly, I don’t know if the same tactic would work on Charlie.

“You don’t hate me?”

“Nooo’hmm I do... Not....”

I didn’t know how to take this and just looked at her for a solid twenty seconds; she stared ahead with the same blank look the whole time.

“Okay. Okay, if I came up to you randomly and asked if you hate me, would you lie?”

“I.. I would, yes.. I would lie...”

Holy shit, we’re back at this again.. Fun, fun fun fucking fun!

That was sarcasm by the way.

I sighed.

“Why would you lie?”

“Because I don’t want you... To know’hmmngh.... How I re.. really feel..”

“How you really fee...” I blinked. “Do you secretly love me, and you act like you hate me to cover it up?”

“No....”

“So you don’t love me?”

“I... I.. Maybe... Unnhhg... Not.... I.... No..”

That response sounded less sure of herself compared to the way I’ve heard others speak in this state. Maybe she’s not quite sure how she feels.

“So, you don’t hate me? And... You don’t love me?”

“Mmmmmnnm... Y.. Yes...”

“Why?” I asked the question I’ve been asking myself and her periodically for months. “Why are you acting like this?”

“Yo... I... Because of you....”

“Because of me?”

“..Yes...”

“What did I do?”

“You...You’remmmmg.. You are.. You...”

I am me? I... What the fuck? Did she find a way to insult me even when she’s talking to the air while I’m interrogating her no more than a foot away?

“Did I do something that changed our relationship?”

“Y........YYessss......”

“What was it?”

“Yo.. Youghmmm.... You....”

I waited...

..And waited.

....And waited some more.

She never finished her sentence.

“Charlie. You and I have been through so much. Do you remember?”

“I do...”

“You remember how we were orphaned after birth and lived at a foster home?”

“Yes...”

“Okay. Do you remember how we were adopted? And had to relocate to a new school?”

“Yes...”

“Do you remember us growing accustomed to our Moms and our school?”

“...Yes....”

“Alright, you remember what I do... It was scary at first, right? Or was that only me?”

“N.. No.. I.. I was scared...”

“Okay. I was scared too. But I had my sister there with me, and I was with you. We had each other. Am I wrong?”

“...We... had.... eachother...” Her head nodded along with what I said.

“Eighteen years, Charlie,” I said. “Eighteen years, you and I were best friends. And you’re saying I did something wrong, to ruin everything?”

“You.... Y.. Y..... Nnnhghmmm... Yes. You did...”

I sighed. “Alright. Now.. Charlie, after all those good years we had... Don’t you think I should know what I did?”

“I....”

“Charlie. We grew up together for so long. Everyone and everything around us changed. But I was always sticking by you. Please, at least for everything I’ve done for you in the past, can you tell me what’s wrong?”

“You... Mmmmgnhnngnngnnn...”

She really doesn’t want to say.

“Okay Charlie. Do you like the way things were when we were growing up?”

“Yes.” She replied instantly.

“Alright. Do you want things to go back to the way they were?”

“Yes.”

“Good. So—”

“But they can’t...”

“Whu.. What? Why?”

“Because.. You....”

“Charlie. People can change. Especially if we help them. If you help me know what I did wrong, I might be able to help bring things back to the way they were.”

My sister didn’t respond.

I’m at a loss. She admits that we were going fine, great even, and that she misses the way we were, just like I do. But she won’t tell me what the fuck happened?

“I’m giving up,” I said through an honest sigh. “Charlie, I want things to get better with us. I don’t know if you believe me, but I do. I won’t bother asking again, but things will never change if you don’t help. If you want things to stay like this forever, then fine, don’t tell me. But if you want to bring our old relationship back.. Well, I’m only going to ask this once...” I paused and looked at my sister staring straight ahead, she showed no sign of emotion, but her bottom lip did shutter just slightly. “What did I do?”

Now. I didn’t expect a response, or if she was going to give me one, I didn’t anticipate it would be an actual answer.

So when she responded with.

“You became a pervert.”