The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Tale of Two Mothers

Chapter 5

* * *

Notes

* * *

My initial reaction was to be taken aback.

Did I become a pervert? Arguably no, I don’t think I ever kept it from Charlie that I was almost always somewhat perverted. And none of it was mostly intentional; I hit puberty and started seeing things in a different light. It was just a natural reaction. And obviously, with me being as close to my sister as I was, I trusted her to the point where I wouldn’t see myself hiding much from her. If anything, I thought she knew of my budding hormones and somewhat accepted me since... Well, I’m her fucking brother. I made perverted jokes here and there and never hid my inner thoughts when an attractive person happened to strode by. I didn’t ‘become’ a pervert; ever since I could remember, I was always at least slightly perverted. And Charlie accepted me then, yet she doesn’t seem willing to do so now.

“I’m a pervert?”

“..Yes...” Charlie spoke through a light stream of spittle that pooled in her open mouth.

“So... You hate me and threw out our entire relationship because I’m perverted?”

“No....”

“No? What do you mean?”

A frown slid on her blank face.

“I... do not hate you.... I... I...”

“You what?”

“I...” Her voice died down. Evidently, she didn’t want to tell me this for a reason I could not gather.

“Charlie.”

“...Mmmnnn..”

“Charlie. Do you want us to go back to the way we were?”

“Yes...”

“Then you need to tell me what is wrong. So I know what to change.”

“Y... You...”

“If you want us to be a real brother and sister again. Talk to me.” I paused. My eyes studied her beautiful blank expression. “What were you going to say before?”

“I... D.. on’t...”

“Talk to me.”

“I.. don’t hate you... I... just want you to be less perverted...”

Really!? That’s it. That’s what she always refused to tell me when I’ve been continuously asking what’s wrong? I don’t... I don’t fucking understand why she felt the need to keep that from me. If she fucking communicated, I could try to fix shit!

But no, she’s always the drama queen.

Okay, actually, that’s wrong. Charlie’s never been into stirring up unnecessary drama or anything of the sort, so I’m stepping in uncharted territory here.

“Why did you refuse to tell me that?” I had to ask.

“B.. Because I... I... Mmmn.. I miss y.. you....”

“That’s not an answer, I...” I paused for a second before continuing. “You miss me?”

“..Yes...”

“Then easy fix! Accept my apology for any perverted shit. Be friends again. Like close siblings.”

“No.”

My hands slammed down against my side, and I breathed out an exasperated sigh.

“Why not?”

“You’re a pervert...”

“Okay.. But, do you want us to be close again?”

“Yes...”

“Then wh... Okay. Whatever.” I turned off the music device and went back to my seat at the kitchen table. Amy’s cooking was too damn good; the urge to eat far outclassed any motivation I had to figure out what the fuck Charlie was on about. So, she hates me because I’m a pervert; except, she doesn’t hate me, but she’s pushing me away despite missing me.

This is why I never tried dating. I can’t understand women.

While I ate in silence, Charlie stared ahead directly towards me for a few passing moments; it was awkward and yet, somewhat peaceful. Merely being in her presence without having to worry about any knives being thrown at my back was certainly relaxing.

But alas, that moment only lasted a few seconds at most. Right as I positioned my food-carrying fork no more than an inch away from my mouth, Charlie’s face flashed alive, and her eyes were sent into a spree of blinks.

Her focus shifted around the room, first landing at the spot I had been standing beside the counter, then quickly moving to my new spot at the table.

“What... What happ.. How did you get over there?”

“I dunno,” I responded right before inserting the foot into my mouth.

Charlie watched me eat for a few seconds with a semi-bland look; then, she quickly frowned and stood up.

“Whatever.” She said with a snappy dismissal and took her mostly eaten plate.

I was completely ignored by her while she washed her dish at the sink. She placed the cleaned plate on the dishrack and shot me one last scowl before quickly leaving the kitchen as a whole.

Huh, I guess cleaning everything up fell on me.

I took another bite and had to shut my eyes from the flavor-filled explosion that spread throughout my mouth.

Whatever. This food is fucking fantastic; if Amy can continue to serve up the good shit and all I need to do is tidy up the kitchen, there aren’t going to be any complaints from me, no sir.

* * *

Alice casually rubbed the head of the well-dressed woman between her legs. The woman’s dark hair was entangled between her fingers as she casually edged her on. Each lick sent a surge of pleasure to course through her core; she had to bit her lower lip to keep from moaning. But then again, it was her office. Really it was her building; everything here was hers. That included everyone that worked for her, so why should she bother to keep in any audible cries of lust?

Her mouth opened, and she screamed out a heated moan. During which her thighs clamped together with the woman’s head still between them. Of course, being pinned by two strong naked thighs didn’t deter the woman; she continued to serve Alice with continued licks to her folds. Each stroke of her tongue sent Alice closer and closer to the edge.

Fuck... She has to make a note to remember this woman’s name... Usually, she’ll simply grab the first hot chick she finds (which her company has in spades as those are the only type of employees she’ll hire) and use that chick for her morning pleasures. But rarely would said woman be so skilled in providing sexual relief.

“MmmmnnngghFFUCK Fuck fuckkkkkhhh’hh!!! Alice’s pants grew in tandem with the pleasure she felt boiling past her peak. “YeeesssaaaAHHH!!!! Hhhnggnnmmm....”

The woman providing pleasure to her mistress was faced with an onslaught of sexual love that spirited from the slit she was pleasuring. Alice held her face against her crotch as she panted in breaths that grew sluggish with each steady rise and fall of her chest.

After five minutes passed being spent with Alice doing nothing but leaning back in her expensive office chair, she let out a tired sigh and rolled back away from her desk. The woman (whose face, hair, and makeup were previously done neatly in a professional fashion) was in complete shambles as she mindlessly looked up at Alice with two dark glossy eyes.

Alice frowned at the dark-skinned woman kneeling before her. Sure, the woman was good for her tongue, but nothing much else stuck with Alice. She’d certainly summon her to her office every once and a while. If only to put her tongue to good use, but that’s really the extent of this woman’s use. Now, if it were Elise sitting between her legs, completely mindless and subservient to her every command.... Oh... Oh, that would be the day. Alice would have that sexy long-legged queen as her personal pet day in and day out...

Of course, she would treat Elise well, and in return, the woman would treat every one of Alice’s needs and commands...

But, alas, for now, all Alice can do is dream of that day. As it stood, Elise was naturally resistant to most casual methods of hypnosis; and even some of the more efficient options proved to be less than reliable. Obviously, it’s working, albeit slowly.

Alice had managed to get Elise to spend reducing hours at home and more at work. But yesterday, it appears she hit yet another roadblock. The woman came in talking about “family” and wanted to “be around for them…” Just annoying noisy shit that Alice honestly couldn’t care less about. Soon enough, the sexy thick-thighed woman would learn that her place is on the floor beside Alice’s desk.

Or between Alice’s legs, either place would suffice.

Speaking of which, just looking at this woman made Alice just want Elise even more.

Alice licked her lips and glanced up towards the clock that rested above the double entrance doors to her office.

8:30 am

Fuck she had a long day. Sure, all she does is schedule meetings, which she tasks others to attend in her stead, and oversee her staff, which isn’t a problem with everyone being manipulated into doing their jobs correctly with little to no pay. But that still means she has to be in this office. Well, not really, but she did have to wake up early. And at that point, she had no reason not to come into her building. At least then, she could enjoy the sheer obedience of her company.

Speaking of obedience.

“Stand up and walk in front of my desk.” Alice turned around in her chair to look out the expansive window that gave a view of the entirety of the city below. She had no need to even spare a passive glance towards the attractive dark-skinned woman. After a few seconds passed, Alice continued speaking. “You won’t notice the cum on your face or anything that changed from the moment you entered my office.”

She heard the woman respond with. “Yes, Mistress.”

Alice clicked her tongue, her eyes trailing the cars moving across the streets below. “Good... Also, what was it you came in here to tell me again?”

“I wanted to ask for a week off so I can go on a vacation with my family.”

“Really? Seven days off? With that tongue? As if.” She rolled her eyes. “When I snap my fingers, you won’t want any days off because you will lose any interest in going on that vacation. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. And just because you felt like you could come in here and ask for something so ridiculous. When you wake up, you will also ask me to give you a fifty percent pay cut.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“And you won’t ever complain about your pay to anyone.”

“Of course, Mistress.”

Alice snapped her fingers.

The woman’s eyes fluttered to life. She licked her lips and didn’t notice the bits of cum she lapped up in the process.

“So, what did you want from me?” Alice asked the now fully conscious woman. Well, semi-conscious; naturally, she didn’t notice anything off, from her hair now wholly in shambles to her lips, which were stained by the taste of Alice’s pussy.

“I... Uh...” The dark-skinned woman frowned. “I...” She then blinked, realization suddenly appearing on her face. “I was wondering if you could give me a pay cut?”

“A pay cut?” Alice questioned with a smirk. “Is that really what you want? I’m not sure how I feel about tampering with your wages in such a way.”

“No, please.” The woman insisted. “I’ve been thinking this over, and I believe I do need a cut.”

“Well... Alright...” With a fake sigh, Alice pretended to relent. “I will bring your pay down by ten percent, but any more and...”

“No! That isn’t enough.”

Alice licked her lips. “Really now? How about twenty percent.”

“No...” The woman furrowed her brow. “Could you bring it down some more?”

“Twenty-five.”

“Well... Actually, I was wondering if a fifty percent decrease would be acceptable.”

“Okay, hold on...” Alice turned around in her chair. She scooted forward before the woman could notice her lack of a skirt or anything to cover her crotch. “Let me get this straight... The only reason you came into my office so early... is because you want me to cut your hourly rate in half?”

The woman nodded.

Alice smiled. Absolutely no hesitation, she obeyed her command to the letter while fully believing it was her own idea.

Perfect.

“Alright. If that is what you want,” She flashed the woman her teeth. “Then I’m here to serve you.”

The woman’s face brightened. “Thank you. You have no idea how much I...”

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever... Before you go,” Alice rose from her chair and began to walk to the front of her desk. Nearly instantly, the dark-skinned woman took notice of her boss’s state of dress, or lack of dress, to be more specific. Her mouth dropped open in a display of genuine surprise and a level of disgust. “I want you to kiss my feet.”

“Yo.. Your... I...” The woman fumbled for her words. “What is wrong—”

“Kiss my feet and obey.” Alice snapped with her fingers, and the woman’s eyes glazed over.

“Yes Mistress.” The woman said in a cooly arousing hypnotic tone of voice.

She stepped towards Alice and halted foot lengths away from her. Her eyes looked down to Alice’s fancy high heel-coated feet, and then she lowered herself to both knees. Without an ounce of hesitation, she brought her lips onto the head of Alice’s feet; the contact from the woman’s moist and slightly sticky lips colliding with the skin of her feet caused her to feel a sudden single stem from her nipples. A large string of saliva extended up from Alice’s feet and the woman’s lips as she shifted over to the other foot to provide yet another submissive kiss.

After leaving her saliva on both of Alice’s feet, the dark-skinned woman slowly rose back up to a standing position. She then began to blink rather suddenly and look around in a brief bout of confusion. Her eyes landed on Alice, then shifted down to her naked crotch, and continued to her feet.

“Why did I do tha... What did you—”

“Trance,” Alice said while snapping her fingers.

The woman’s face slackened in tune with her eyes that shifted into a glossy state.

“When I snap my fingers, you’ll go back to work and only remember that you wanted and received your pay cut... And from now on, you will have sexual fantasies of me, particularly of you submitting to and worshiping every aspect of me. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” She said,

Alice smiled and undid the top three buttons of the woman’s business blouse. “And you will not realize your cleavage is exposed or notice anyone looking at your chest until you return home.” She added, with one hand down the woman’s top to play with her dark-skinned breasts. “Now...” Alice extended the word to give herself a few more seconds to fiddle her hand between the woman’s breasts. “Wake.” She stepped back and said with a snap.

The woman blinked back to life and wordlessly turned to leave the office.

Alice watched her hips sway with each step. Her thick rear was nothing in comparison to Elise’s; simply looking at her made her long for the day she had that woman kneeling before her like everyone else.

She sighed and returned to her desk.

In due time...

Everyone varied in how long it took for them to succumb to her will, but eventually, they all learned their place and her unknowing slaves. Elise just so happened to be a cut above the rest (which is saying something substantial since she never hires anyone lower than supermodel status.) So it seems as though waiting for her to fall is taking longer than it actually is.

Alice sat her naked ass down on her lush chair and pushed a button on the side of her desk. A small notification sound buzzed, which prompted her to clear her throat. “Good morning, ladies. This is your mistress speaking. Please make sure to ignore anything indecent you might see around you, with the exception of each other’s tits. Make sure to show at least one inch of your cleavage and try to look down each other’s top at any chance you get. Of course, no matter how obvious any gazes are, you won’t notice anyone looking at your boobs. You are all my good girls. Now, obey.”

Letting out a sigh, she finished speaking into the mic that was attached to her desk. She let her finger rise from the mic’s broadcast button and leaned back against her chair.

She looked at the time.

8:46 am

Fuck.

Well... It’s going to be a long day... She might as well take a morning nap.

Alice pushed down the lever on the side of her chair and reclined back; later, she’ll head out and waddle some time away playing with her sexy slave girls. It’s always nice to watch them obey their mistress’s orders like the mindless and obedient sexy workers they are.

Yes. She will check them out...

8:47 am

After her nap.

* * *

Hypnosis...

That’s what it was.

Mom’s music player device was virtually a relaxation device that forces anyone who hears it into a hypnotic state. After using the good old-fashioned and ever so reliable internet, I was able to get more of an understanding towards what I’ve been working with. I had no fucking idea how hypnosis worked; past the swinging pendulum, “you are hypnotized,” shit. I didn’t know the specifics.

Even now, after a night spent doing research, I’m still a bit up in the air on it. From what I gathered, no one can be pushed into doing something they don’t want to do while in a hypnotic trance. But I’m not sure that made sense; literal evidence proves otherwise. Elise initially didn’t want to tell me the truth, at least in general, about everything. Which, I can understand, there are probably certain things I shouldn’t be allowed to know about, and sometimes lying is the only way to get around shit. But by the end, I managed to change her mind, essentially making her do something she didn’t want to do. Right?

Unless. A part of Elise truly wanted to be a hundred percent honest with me, and all I did was awaken that portion of her. If what I read was correct, that would have to be the case.

“I assure you, hypnosis is real.”

My focus automatically returned back towards the laptop that sat upon my desk. In my research online, I found a Livestream by a woman named Madam M. Her stream was filled with twenty-three thousand viewers, and the chat bar that sat beside the stream was being flooded with a constant flow of messages. I happened to tune it out while I browsed through other tabs and jotted down notes, but her words regained my attention.

“I wouldn’t be where I am without it.” She continued speaking. “Actually Drake2993, if you’re so inclined, I offer you to buy my instructional DVDs; you can get the whole collection for a hundred eighty-nine. Check my reviews; I can guarantee success in hypnosis if you spend the time going through the entire course. Maybe you can hypnotize me into giving you your money back afterward.” At that, she flirtatiously winked at the screen. She leaned forward and wore a corset that must’ve amplified her chest, which was already packing a hefty bust.

I say “must’ve” since the black overcoat underneath was buttoned up to the point where only a faint hint of her cleavage was visible. It was clearly hiding a great mass of sizable breasts underneath, as their size was pressing forward and out from her chest in a plea for air, yet only a small portion of cleavage allowed room to breathe.

“But yeah.” She continued speaking to her viewers, though she took a brief break to bite from an apple situated on her table. A single drop from the juicy fruit sprang outward and landed teasingly on the topmost corner of her exposed cleavage. Honestly, if I weren’t trying to learn here, I’d let myself get distracted by her more so than the words leaving her plush lips. “I’m having another show next week, and since one of you guys probably has a birthday this month, I think I can give out ten tickets to celebrate! What do you guys think?”

The chat’s rate of responses seemed to double at the cue of her question, and I just let out a sigh. Look at the master hypnotist right here guys! She’s more interested in selling her business than actually teaching the arts she mastered. At least she’s hot and has fat tits, but she’s not even exposing them too much; fuck, she could probably make more bank if she just sets up donations to have her reveal more skin or some shit.

Okay, whatever. Back to ignoring her I go. Regardless of her selling out her skills for monetary gain. The idea of buying a guide set did intrigue me, but I doubt there’s anything in her collection I can’t learn myself through the internet. Besides, over a hundred is a bit much for something like that.

But I was swiftly brought back when I heard a notification ping come from her stream. Someone else donated money to her, but it was the same Drake guy from before; he donated five dollars, as I assume is the minimum for anyone looking to have her read their message.

“Would it really be worth it if I can’t get people to do things they don’t want to? Umm,” She frowned. “Okay, well... Drake, that question was phrased in a certain way that... uh... You’re breaching past lines of consent, something I do not associate with... But, fortunately, true hypnosis, which is my practice, doesn’t force anyone into doing anything they don’t want. I know you may have heard that somewhere else since you brought it up. But it’s true.” She cleared her throat before flicking back a strand of her dark hair to continue speaking. “That being said... If you know what you’re doing, there is always a way to... adjust... and find out the limits of what people really want. Many people will say they don’t want to dance like a chicken in public, right? Okay, fair enough. But then how can I so easily hypnotize people into doing just that? Hmm?” There was a pause as if she expected the chat to respond to her, which they did. Unfortunately, so many people responded it was impossible to single out a single one. “Don’t underestimate what people do and don’t want. Many of the volunteers from my audience actually want to be entertaining in some way for their friends to watch, which is how I can get them to humiliate themselves for comedy purposes. So in a more personal sense, as long as some part of you has the “want” to do something, it’s possible to exploit, enhance, and manipulate that want to mesh with someone else’s.” After a pause, the hypnotist cleared her throat and said. “I hope that makes sense.”

While she spoke, I was busy scribbling down notes. What she said made a great deal of sense. It would explain why Amy so easily accepted the whole hug command I accidentally gave her. She naturally enjoyed and longed for hugs, really anything that shows open affection towards her kids. So convincing her to let me hug her at any time wasn’t something she was actively against; if anything, she wanted a reason to do so. The only thing I didn’t understand was how she also agreed that whatever happens during the hug doesn’t matter to her. I’d assume she’d have a limit for what transpires then, but no. Perhaps her willingness to be open to hugs let her agree to my command without letting her think it through to the point where she’d be against it.

The same logic might have applied to Charlie. She wanted us to be close again. And since I convinced her that being open to me about what was wrong would benefit us in growing closer, she agreed to tell me.

I have to convince them to agree, but I can’t force it. Instead, I’ve got to use what they already want and convince them that they want or agree with what I want.

Damn, I used the word “want” a lot.

Whatever. I guess for some reason, Charlie wants us to get close, but she also doesn’t? As simply as I could, I told her to forgive me and be friends again, and her response was to reject my command. I still need to run a few more experiments, though. That might be a bit hard to do since I had to slip the tablet back into Mom’s room last night.

From outside my closed bedroom door, I heard the sound of footsteps patting against the carpeted floor.

“It’s alright. I’ll just warm up your dinner,” came Elise’s voice.

A second later, Amy responded, though she was quieter, probably not wanting to wake us up. “Then what will you have for breakfast?”

“I’m not too hungry,”

“Elise...”

I closed my laptop and looked at the time.

8:50

On a Saturday morning, I’d usually be sleeping in. But all of my research had me up early just to soak in more information. I rose from my chair and stretched. After grabbing my phone, I walked over to my door and stepped out into the hall.

Standing at the end of the hall, Elise and Amy were in the midst of an affectionate embrace. The taller woman had her smaller Korean partner held tightly in her grasp, their lips were interlocked, and Amy had her hands digging into the crease of Elise’s toned squishy rear. Both of their breasts mashed against each other, though Amy’s much fatter pair more than doubled her wife’s smaller tits.

Elise reacted to my appearance before Amy; she moaned a recognized gasp into Amy’s mouth and pulled back to give me a smile. “Hey, honey!” She said while her hand subtly adjusted Amy’s to unlatch from her ass cheek.

“Oh,” Amy blinked. “Good morning!” She flashed her own smile; the spit from both her and Elise’s mouth still glistened on her lips.

A slightly flushed look appeared on their cheeks, and I noticed how they subtly shifted aside so as to not make it too obvious what they were doing.

As if I would complain. Or any straight man, for that matter.

“You caught me right before work,” Elise said as she moved to approach me; once at arm’s length, she brought her hand up to ruffle my hair. “We can work on your homework tonight. I promise, alright?”

I blinked.

“Right..”

Honestly, I had forgotten about that; this hypnosis music player had my mind running on a completely different tune.

“No.” Amy came forward and turned Elise around by her shoulders. “Your mother is going to stay for just thirty more minutes to eat breakfast with us.”

Elise frowned as she looked down at her wife, “Amy, I can’t...”

“Please, baby...” Amy placed her hands on either side of Elise’s face as she pleaded with soft eyes.

Those words prompted Elise to let out a sigh. It was clear she didn’t want to show her face at work even the slightest bit tardy. But, it seemed as though her desire to spend time with and keep Amy pleased was also fairly high.

“Mom,” I said, prompting both of my mothers to turn their heads towards me. “Why don’t you want to eat breakfast with us?” At this point, I became so accustomed to her leaving for work immediately that I didn’t really mind. And I wasn’t hungry, so it’s not like I wanted breakfast anyway.

But the question served to be a test towards the encounter Elise and I had last night. She agreed that she’d tell me the truth from now on. So that was what I hoped for.

“I do want to eat with you all.” She said with a frown. “But I need to be at work on time, and...”

“I already started work on something.” Amy’s hands lowered to gasp Elise’s. “Please... Could you stay.. for me?”

Elise stared at her partner for a few silent seconds. She eventually released a sigh and let her thumb rub against Amy’s hand. “I’d do anything for you...” She said before leaning down to give Amy a peck on the lips.

“Thank you!” Amy closed her eyes and flashed her bright teeth, displaying a clear sign of appreciation. “Give me fifteen minutes.”

Both Elise and I watched as Amy turned to walk towards the kitchen. Our eyes were glued on the Korean woman’s soft round cheeks, which softly bounced with each step through the jeans she wore. At least, I know my eyes were on her ass, and if Elise married the woman, she also had a taste for sexy exotic meat.

“Mom?” I looked upwards at my mom’s face.

She blinked, no doubt distracted by the mental image of Amy’s naked arse. Or something similar, I dunno. “Hmm?”

“Where do you work?”

“Oh..” Her mouth opened, but nothing came out. Instead, she shut her lips, frowned, and then said something else. “I can’t tell you that, honey. I’m sorry.”

What? What happened to that whole- she will tell me the truth from now on; thing?

I...

Well, I guess her response was the truth...

“Come on, let’s go help your mother.” She quickly changed the conversation and took hold of my hand.

“Actually...” I said. “I’m not hungry.”

“Ahh! You’re not hungry...” She raised a brow and shot me a slay smirk on her slender face. “Sounds like something I said, and now I’m roped into eating anyway.”

“Maybe, but I actually had dinner last night.” I countered her retort with one of my own.

“Hmmm... I could make you eat with us anyway...” Elise muttered under her breath as she considered if she should flex the power of her authority. She crossed one arm under the bulge of her bust that pressed against her tight body-clinging business suit and used her other hand to tap her chin. “Do you want that?”

“Not particularly, no.”

“Alright, then I won’t.” With that said, she leaned down to plant a kiss on my cheek and then patted my shoulder before she turned around on her heels to go to the kitchen.

“So what are we making babe?” I heard Elise say as she entered the kitchen.

Good. They should be busy with each other’s presence for a good while.

A good while being fifteen to thirty minutes.

And while they’re working on that, I had a plan to start another encounter with my sister. This time I had some more knowledge about this whole hypnosis shit.

Charlie’s room was a little way down from my own, and fortunately, was unlocked. She hated me so much it wasn’t too much of a stretch to find her bedroom door locked. I wrapped my hand around her doorknob and opened it carefully. My sister was always the light sleeper, so I had to be quiet as I placed my phone down on her desk.

I wasn’t sure if it would work, but some things just have to be tested to find the answer. My phone turned on after a few taps and began to play the hypnotic tune I recorded yesterday. Then as quietly as I entered, I looked over to Charlie’s sleeping figure and slowly stepped back to leave the room. If it worked, then in a few minutes, I could come back to find my sister in a much deeper sleep. If not, then I could always try to swipe the music player back from Mom’s room. But each time I played that game, I ran the risk of being caught.

Then again, I could just say I was experimenting, and I should feel free to do so safely in the comfort of my own home.