The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Tale of Two Mothers

Chapter 6

* * *

Notes

* * *

Breakfast with my two mothers was an enjoyable experience, save for the faint unending sexual desires that flowed through my loins with each pump of my heart. At a certain point, it couldn’t reasonably be ignored; they’re two beautiful women, and as a straight warm-blooded teen, girl-on-girl hit different. The most I could do was focus on the food and the less sexual things, such as how they conversed; it’s clear the two genuinely loved each other, it’s nice to see. Especially knowing that their love naturally trickled down onto me, the random boy they decided to adopt and raise as their own. Holy shit, I am a lucky fucking bastard.

That knowledge really helps add guilt towards my perversion of them, and I had effectively used both of them as test subjects without their permission...

...But, unfortunately for them, that guilt wasn’t enough to sway me away from the notion entirely; I should feel free to experiment! And speaking of experimenting, I should check up on my sister.

Elise finished her meal and, after checking her watch, abruptly sprang up from the table. “Mmmmm!” She mumbled through a glass of water held to her lips. “I need to go! Thank you for the meal, honey! And I’ll see you later.” I felt my hair get ruffled carelessly by her hand as she fumbled to hook her purse over her shoulder and stumble out of the kitchen. “I love you, bye!”

With that, she was gone. Amy sat with a silent smile and waved her wife goodbye; the other woman didn’t really give anyone a chance to get a word out. After the front door closed shut, my Korean mother turned her soft gaze towards me while she exhaled a very faint sigh.

“You like to help me tidy up?”

* * *

Damn, Amy can create quite the mess at times. When it is her in the kitchen, it is guaranteed she’ll stir up something mouth-blowing; but at the same time, it isn’t guaranteed she’ll refrain from making her mark in the process. That being said, she always makes sure to tidy up after herself. Something that is... rather annoying to view.

She feeds everyone, makes sure the house stays in pristine shape and puts in an effort to be the best mother she could be... essentially, she’s racking up the good karma points. Meaning when it is time for her to cash it in, there isn’t a possible way anyone could deny her.

When Amy requests something... it has to be done. Because, frankly, saying no to her after everything she does for the family is harder than hard.

The two of us had spent a good while returning the kitchen to its relatively spotless state. All the while, my mind was distracted by thoughts of... well, her... she’s literally what a perverted Korean fetishizing teen desires in a woman: Curvy hourglass frame, mommy-sized child feeders, and an unintentionally sexy accent. Yes, she is distracting, even when she doesn’t intend to be so.

But no, I was mainly thinking about my sister. Amy and Elise adopted us at a fairly young age, but even before our wonderful pair of mothers came into our life, my sister and I only had each other. Now that I have the chance to patch up our relationship, even Amy’s big tits pressing against my arm as she helps me dry dishes wasn’t enough to deter me.

After doing my part in helping to clean the kitchen, I departed to my sister’s bedroom; of course, not before telling my mother that Charlie was sleeping soundly. Amy knows her daughter enough to realize how light of a sleeper she is. It is unlikely she’d do anything to disturb the girl. At least, that’s what I betted on.

The door to Charlie’s bedroom opened without so much as a creek. I treaded lightly across her room, making sure to avoid stepping on the floorboard’s noise-spawning sweet spots.

My sister, ever the hothead, appeared peaceful amidst her slumber, almost to the point where one could misconstrue her feisty personality for one of an entirely different nature. A thin bed sheet draped half heartedly around her figure, only coating a portion of herself while one of her pajama-clad breasts and bare legs were left out to air.

I stood beside her bed. Doing nothing but watch her sleep for a few moments. It was a nice...calm..silence..

The steady rise and fall of her chest shifted naturally enough to grant its own hypnotic effect.

Though, the only true form of hypnosis here would be the music player that granted this entire situation. My fingers raised to fidget with the buds in my ears.

“Alright...” I breathed ever so quietly.

With cautious movements, I seated myself beside her sleeping figure; my bodyweight sunk against the yielding mattress. It was incredible I’ve made it this far. Charlie being the lightest sleeper I know, would typically wake up the moment someone was to step foot into her room. That, plus her addiction to working out, essentially implied that whoever was unlucky enough to breach her privacy without her consent would be in for a painful awakening. And me being her brother, did nothing but grant her a more accessible pass to physically “warn” me every time I happen to overstep.

But this music device left her in a deep enough state of unconsciousness that I should be able to get out of this situation unscathed.

Hopefully.

..as long as she doesn’t wake up prematurely.

I sighed.

“Charlie.” Looking at the unconsciously peaceful face of my sister, I said, “Can you hear me?”

After no more than a brief moment of pause or even a twitch in her relaxed sleeping state, her faintly dry lips parted open to respond with a slightly moist and tired, “Yes,”

“Okay,” Instinctively, my hand wanted to shift out to stroke her leg, but I stopped it a moment before making contact. No. Can’t risk anything waking her up. “I...you.. you know who I am, right?”

Her eyes were closed. The only form of recognition she could have for me would be my voice, something she should be able to easily recognize, but I was unsure of if her trace-induced mind could piece that detail together.

“..yes,” she promptly responded.

I tilted my head, “Who am I?” I asked, interested in how she would describe me.

“My..bratty..p...perv...brother...”

Great. Back to the perv thing. “Charlie, do you hate me?”

“..no...”

“Okay...” I cleared my throat. “So then...why do you act like I’m a pain in your life? Someone you wish wasn’t around.”

Charlie responded slowly, “..be..b...because, you are a perv..pervert...”

We’re getting somewhere; before, it was like a physical struggle to pry this information out of her. I suppose since this is treading on old ground, she’s more susceptible to regurgitating some information.

“Tell me if I’m wrong.” I paused to gather together what I’d picked up from her. “You hate... the pervert part of me? But you don’t hate me?”

My sister stayed silent. Her lips pressed naturally against each other and failed to flinch.

No response.

I suppose that means I wasn’t wrong. Alright. But how do I patch this up?

“Charlie.” I said, “You are fine with me being a pervert.”

“No.” She responded instantly.

Shit. There goes that attempt. Shot down before it could even get off the ground.

“You are fine with me being a pervert,” I repeated.

“No.” She replied in the same way. Though, this time her face appeared to scrunch ever so faintly. Almost as though she were about to wake up.

Okay okay. Shit being direct gets us nowhere. She outright refuses the command, something that seemingly risks her consciousness coming back to the surface.

I raised a hand to rub gently at my temple.

Fuck this is hard... she... she’s pretty adamant in that whole pervert shit.

What did that Madam M. woman say? I watched her whole hypnosis Livestream to try to get a handle on this; it’s out of my realm of expertise. Here I am, a novice when it comes to hypnosis, trying to fix the relationship between siblings.

Shit...

“You know I’m trying to patch our relationship here,” I snapped, finding myself a bit more than peeved. “If you don’t want us to ever be close again, just say it right now, and I’ll walk away.”

A moment of silence passed, of which Charlie said nothing.

“So, you want us to be close twins again?”

“Yes,”

“Okay! Perfect, so forget about the pervert thing and forgive me.”

“No,”

FUCK

I wanted to shout. But, instead, I breathed a sigh and retrieved the phone from my pocket. I’m clearly out of my depth here. Maybe that hypnotist streamer chick might have some advice for a novice idiot like myself.

* * *

It felt good to be on top.

Wonderful, even.

Though, that wasn’t anything of a challenge to understand. Why would one willingly choose to be anything but the head? To have whatever spoken, heard. Any order obeyed. Whatever wish, granted. To call the shots, be in complete control, all while roping in the surplus of benefits.

Alice breathed in a deep breath of air; the scent of pleasant fragrances was faint behind the thick musk of arousal each of her many women produced. Yes... moistened snatches, erect nipples, sweat all over, and the intoxicating aroma of their damply heated breaths as their pussy pulsing moans of lust breathed into the air... even the straightest of women would be hard pressed to deny the temptation to join in.

This is her abode, her castle... her kingdom if she ever decided to splurge on her self-indulgent fantasies.

Some women do genuinely enjoy being submissive...beneath others...

If that is their choice, more power to them; Alice would support that lifestyle to the very end. After all, a woman’s place should be beneath her heel. Of course, after they had completed bathing every ounce of her splendid figure with their tongues. Hell, the naturally submissive types are always the easiest to convert into her helplessly obedient pact. The dominant ones are always much more pains to handle, though the fight does make their eventual submissions that much more satisfying.

Hence why Elise enticed Alice as much as she did; a woman, beautiful by every letter of the word, isn’t too much of a challenge to come by. Sure, those legs...thighs...mmm..ass.... they sat in Alice’s fantasies more times than she’d care to admit. A couple of which even had her in the submissive position, something that no other woman has ever made her consider. But every woman under her thumb is sexy in some regard.

Elise stood out in just how effectively assertive her will proved to be. The woman wouldn’t kneel without a fight; she wouldn’t submit even when under a mind-numbing trance. Somehow...by some stroke of fate, she proved resilient, much more so than anyone else Alice had ever attempted to spread her will over.

And that...

..god that’s so fucking hot.

Alice could get off by just the sight of Elise resisting. Hell, she might as well get herself a recording.

Hearing Elise’s calm and slick voice stand steadfast by the power of her will alone could bring Alice to instant arousal. And that woman would eventually be hers, entirely void of her own life, nothing more than a puppet to obey every order given by her mistress.

Damn, if she keeps fantasizing like that, she’ll be nothing more than a mindless masturbating tool like everyone else. Not that anyone would mind. It is a quarter to eleven. Her slaves all get to enjoy their fifteen-minute masturbation break in unison. The sounds they produce could only be described as pure music to one’s ears, and the sight hit in an even more pleasing manner.

Alice took yet another deep breath, making sure to inhale as much of her girl’s pungent sexual scents as her lungs would permit before she rose with wavering legs from her crouched position on the wall.

Over sixty women, all of which are no less than supermodels themselves, each masturbating in complete unison like obedient pets... it’s easy to understand why Alice nearly brought herself to an orgasming mess. Each woman had different materials pulled on their monitors as they jilled freely. It was always interesting to see what her darlings got off on.

With one hand openly groping herself, Alice walked ever so carelessly from cubicle to cubicle. Her curious eyes spied her jilling women. They assumed a variety of positions. Legs on the desk. Folded in their office chairs. a few on the floor, some even sat on their desks entirely. But the only, and most important constant, was the dutifully moving motion of their fingers.

Their monitor screens also held insights into the deeper thoughts of her girls. Nearly (if not more) than half of them were getting off to pictures of their significant others; it’s cute. Or, it would be. If it wasn’t a show of interest that they held over her.

She should make a note to inform her secretary about an interest in scrubbing those feelings for their loved ones. A lack of unneeded affection will serve to help these women maintain their positions as servants beneath her. A slave can’t have an attachment to anyone other than their mistress. Just seeing that they willingly choose to masturbate to someone they love over her does nothing but display the work that still needs to be done on their minds.

Alas. One step at a time.

Alice let her girls finish their mandatory masturbation sessions while she teased herself in a similar manner. One by one, each cubicle echoed its own feminine moan. Her slaves met their orgasms in harmonious bliss; the sounds of universal satisfaction sturred her into releasing her own climatic spurt.

“Fuck...” Alice moaned into the air as she leaned back against the opposing cubicle wall. Her hand, nested against her crotch, was covered in her cream.

Retrieving her hands from her pants, she raised her fingertips to her nose and gently breathed in.

“Ahhhh...” Exhaling, she shook her head.

One lick of her lips later, she approached one of her slaves—a long-haired brunette woman who had been one of the earliest to reach her climax. She had fixed herself as if the recent event in which she had just taken part was nothing more than a part of the business. The woman gave off a relatively cute nerd look, with relatively small features of her face and glasses that had to be pushed up the bridge of her nose. Her chest was noticeably large to a decent degree. It was enough to let any passersby know that she is packing some milk in her chest without going overblown.

Alice gave an appreciative view down the woman’s top; the downblouse that met her gaze was certainly an effective starting point in building back her levels of arousal. Shifting down, she rested her chin on the brunette’s shoulder and let her hands roam down to shift directly into the shadows betwixt those tits.

Mmm...yes...

Soft. Packing relative heft. Jiggles...

She spent a full minute and a half just teasing the woman’s tits from directly behind her. The complete lack of a reaction from the brunette did nothing but feed her hand’s apparent hunger to the point where she was carelessly mashing both breasts against each other and practically slapping them around.

The commands to reveal cleavage and ignore any “indecent” worked effortlessly. These women really are nothing but pets to toy with.

Narrowing her eyes, Alice spied the nameplate spayed to the leftmost corner of the brunette’s desk. “Nancy,” she hummed. Then, after giving the woman’s nipples a hard squeeze, she stepped back. “Nancy.”

Nancy’s ears seemed to perk as if she had just now noticed the presence of her boss. “Oh,” she blinked and fixed her glasses, “Good morning Alice! I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there.”

“No worries,” Alice said, somewhat distracted by the ass of a blonde that was unintentionally strutting her buns beneath a tight skirt. Instinctively, after spending a second or two eyeing her, she stepped forward to list the woman’s skirt and was met with the clear sight of a thong somewhat hidden between two fat pairs of cheeks. The woman had to half her walking, though she didn’t show any reaction towards the evident disturbance in the breach of her personal space. Instead, she continued to stare ahead in some vain attempt to ignore the indecent action directly behind her.

“This is nice...” Alice mumbled and gave her ass a hard slap. “What’s your name?”

“Hmm?” The blonde looked behind her, “Alice! Good morning. I’m Hallie, don’t you remember? You interviewed me for this job a few days ago.”

“Really?” Alice raised an eyebrow as she proceeded to release the woman’s skirt and carelessly unbutton the blouse that was already revealing a hint of her cleavage. “I’m impressed you submitted so quickly then. Suppose I am becoming better than I realize.” She ripped open the woman’s blouse and then took two firm holds of her bouncing tits to rip them free from the bra. They slapped against her chest and jiggled in the open air; her two pink nipples stood out tall for all to see.

“Submit?” Hallie tilted her head.

“Forget the last ten seconds,” Alice commanded while snapping her fingers. As the blonde blinked in a brief spout of confusion over the last ten seconds of her life being obediently forgotten, Alice used that moment to plant a small kiss on Hallie’s right nipple. Through the corner of her vision, she noticed Nancy still had her focus on her. “Hallie, return to your cubicle and drop your pants. Lean against the desk and jut out your naked ass with legs spread. Keep that position for the next hour.”

Hallie appeared appalled for the brief second before Alice snapped her fingers. “Yes, Mistress.” she droned and walked towards her cubicle.

“Hey, Nancy.” Alice turned her attention back to the curious woman. “Go with that blonde bitch to her cubicle and eat out her ass for the next hour.”

“W—” Nancy’s cute face naturally blushed at what she had just heard. “I... Alice, you can’t say..er...request that of..a..anyone! It’s wholly inappropriate and—”

“Obey.” Alice snapped her fingers.

Nancy’s eyes faded in an instant while she said, “Yes, Mistress.” she rose from her office chair and began to follow behind the blonde.

Watching the two women walk away, Alice considered following them to enjoy the show. But alas, her time could be better spent, “inspecting” the work of her employees.

Of course, that meant walking from cubicle to cubicle, only to openly stare down at their exposed cleavage and shove her hands deep in to get a good grope. She had a few stand, strip, and spread their asscheeks apart to show off their starfishes and snatches. A couple made out with her. And with a snap of her fingers, two of her slaves promptly broke up with their husbands. That’s going to cause some expected drama and all that jumbled shit that comes with unprompted divorces, but that’s their problem, not hers. If they cared so much about their marriage, maybe they should’ve resisted her control, something that is certainly possible if one’s will is strong enough.

Ah...those brats with the strong wills were always the most annoying to deal with... rewarding, but still very annoying.

She made sure to give all of her, “resistant” employees a promotion to the penthouse levels of her office complex. Being multiple floors above the main staff room and in their own secluded offices with a conference room of their own, they were safely out of the loop that was Alices’ main group of obedient and unaware servants. She could command anyone in this room, and with a snap of her fingers, they’d obey whatever is heard to the absolute letter, along with ignoring any of the clear signs of her using her power of control over their coworkers.

Up in the penthouse floors, they would prove to be more resilient to orders if it goes against what their will wouldn’t allow. That resistance might not be so accepting of the idea that their boss was in complete control over her entire staff force, let alone the way she abuses said power to create her own personal slave grounds.

It’s just far more simple to keep those stronger-willed individuals separated from the girls who had fully succumbed in days. It also serves to differentiate her passable slaves from the prime women that deserve to submit. Sure it’s enjoyable and all to instantly bring down a woman’s will and cause her to submit to her every desire. But the ones that put up a fight deserve to be separated from the rest. Those women make the most prized conquests. And she has to be more careful in her process of destroying their minds.

Speaking of those prime slaves, she might as well check in on them and try to continue the progress of breaking their wills. Hopefully, she can make some headway in securing Elise as her completely obedient pet, but that woman ain’t making it easy.

Alice smiled to herself.

She glanced down at the woman that was licking dutifully upon her clit. Her spread thighs clenched together and trapped the woman’s face. “Fuck...” she sighed as she leaned her head back against the cubical; a family photo was knocked onto the floor, along with a laptop as she had taken the woman’s office desk as her temporary throne.

Not knowing the name, and honestly not caring since this woman was less of a person to her and more of a mindless husk to obey her commands, she pushed back the woman’s face and made a command to all that could hear her. “Everyone! Stand. Pull out your tits. Grab your nipples. Squeeze. And orgasm.”

Her fingers snapped, something that could barely be heard throughout the grand cubical-stuffed room.

Though, despite that, in absolute unison, the entire room rose to their feet. They released their chests, all of which varied in size, shapes, bounce, and color tones, and without hesitation, their hands rose up and gave their nipples powerful squeezes.

Then, like music to her ears, the room erupted in a chorus of moans as knees buckled and racks jiggled as every woman in the room climaxed simultaneously.

Ohh yes... it feels great to be on top...

Alice painted openly along with every other woman that had started to fix themselves. Boobs were jiggled, jostled, and hefted back into their bras, while blouses and suits were rebuttoned.

With a sigh and shaking legs, Alice took a standing stance. Now that she had her distractions washed away in the midsts of her third, fourth, fifth? Orgasm of the day. She could focus on the more crucial matters, such as working to cement the absolute submission of the woman who believes they have a chance against her command.

Three floors up, Elise, who was sitting quietly behind her desk, enjoying a brief break from her work to send back and forth texts with her wife, paused for a brief moment as her ear twitched.

She faintly frowned as she could have sworn she heard a faint...cheer, or cry...or....something along those lines.

Bzzzzt

The buzz from her phone snapped her attention back to the woman she loved more than anything. Well, that love might be tied with her kids... it’s a challenge to put anyone above each other when she cares for each member of her little family equally.

..it is a shame that she can’t spend as much time with them as she’d like. But...well, if her working from sun up to sun down is causing them to live their best lives. Then...it’s worth it, right?

Entirely forgetting about the faint sound she had heard, Elise sent her response to Amy and placed aside her phone. She resumed work with the subtle sounds of her fingers typing away. Unknown to her, she’d soon find herself dealing with a surprise visit from her boss as Alice will continue her attempts to worm her way into taking complete control of her life.

* * *

“No, hypnosis can’t take complete control over someone’s life.” Madam M chastised the donator’s question. “Listen. If you want to use hypnosis to try and twist someone’s will into obeying you. That will cross the line of consent, and honestly, you shouldn’t even attempt it in the first place.” The question appeared to have clearly pissed off the hypnotist streamer. She spun her amulet around between her fingers as her eyes rolled. “Like- No one respected in the hypnosis field would regard you with anything but distaste.”

The dark-haired woman cleared her throat and began to drink from a bottle of water. She leaned with her shoulders pressed back against her chair, inadvertently displaying the apparent size difference from her chest jutting against her buttoned overcoat to the toned flat chest she held beneath her jugs.

Yes, it was rather distracting, especially seeing that the corset she wore no doubt was packing the sheer mass of her chest like a champion, and we couldn’t see anything but a slight tease of her cleavage peeking over the one undone button. That cursed overcoat was restricting what would be a curvy wall of cleavage. But, this Madam M. chick was blatantly not trying to be one of those boob streamers. Despite having the assets, she made an apparent effort to appear modest.

Honestly, it’s for the best. I’m having enough trouble understanding this shit; if her tits were spilling out in my face, I’d have an even harder time than I already am.

She made it evident she isn’t a fan of abusing hypnosis; I’m not sure if trying to force my sister into liking me counted as, “forcing” to her. Especially seeing that, Charlie literally admitted to having the desire to be close again. It’s not like my sister genuinely hates me and never wants to have anything to do with me. Despite acting that way, she admitted, albeit in a hypnotic state so not of her own conscious volition, to want our relationship to be patched.

I just need to work around that hurdle of her hating me being perverted, or at least make her forgive me so I can stop and...

My eyes skimmed up from my phone to my still sleeping sister’s figure. Her thick thighs and defined figure half-restricted by the sheets coating her body...

Okay... yeah, it would be hard to completely stop doing pervy shit around her. But- fuck, I’d honestly try. I can look up porn all the time, but I can’t get a new sister.

Madam M. has the answer I’m looking for here. I know she fucking does. If she were in this room, she’d have Charlie and me entranced in the span it took me to open her stream. But her book on hypnosis is way too expensive. I’d rather just send her a donation so she’d read my message. Which I did. Yeah, I’m pretty desperate for advice at this point.

But the odds of her noticing my specific question in the sea of donations she’s receiving is little to non-

“Oh. That is a good question. Xpart33.” Madam M. said, “Thank you for asking something that isn’t creepy as hell. Also, thank you for the donation! Anyway...”

My eyes bolted back to the stream.

“If you actually managed to consistently get someone into a hypnotic state, but you can’t get past simple questions. You’re just being too direct. Remember, as humans, we all naturally like to hold.. at least some level of control, even if you don’t realize it. As the hypnotist, we’re in control. But,” Leaning forward and to the side, her left breast pressed against its pair, causing the small view of cleavage to lightly deepen.

“You don’t want the subject to think they are bound to your will. Think about it. If you’re in control, and they’re hypnotized, then you can get away with nearly anything. We don’t want that, and the subject doesn’t want that. To get past the simple... head nods, shakes, yes and no(s), you need to present it like they’re in control. This is actually a good teaching moment. You’d see it in my book, sixteen percent off by the way,” she paused to wink, “but let’s pretend this is a teaser to the course.”

Madam M. pushed back her chair and stood up. For the first time, I got to see more than her stomach up, and long legs below a thick pair of thighs met the stream’s eyes. Her legs were coated in fishnet stockings, and she wore a tight skirt that hugged her curvy hips relatively well. She was somewhat tall, too, though Elise definitely had her beat in the height department.

The hypnotist walked back and pulled a whiteboard into the screen; while doing so, she displayed a side profile of her body. Something which revealed just how different the size of her large rack was to her toned stomach; just a bulge of chest fat straining against a buttoned magician jacket, below a thin stomach held in a corset. All above curved hips and ass... this woman had something going for her if she ever decided to drop the whole master hypnotist gig.

Though... I’m pretty sure the knowledge that this woman was skilled enough that she could probably hypnotize the whole stream right now made her even hotter. Fuck, she could hypnotize everyone into buying her books if she wanted to.

“What a lot of hypnotists like to do, is build a hypothetical scenario. Say... you know, like- you’d hear them say...” she paused to clear her throat and began to speak in a deathly calm and unnervingly smooth voice. “Imagine a field... soft grass... bright sky... and soothing air brushing against your face... are you happy? Can you smile?”

I felt myself getting drawn into her words; they built a scene in my head, something that-

“You see that?” She said sharply, causing me to blink suddenly. Looking back at the screen, I could see she had been drawing her words as a makeshift visual on the whiteboard. “I phrased that question in a manner that is asking if the patient can do that for me. I’m asking for permission; I’m asking to let them grant me a portion of their control. They are the ones with the power, not me. Don’t tell them to smile. At least, not until they have given the okay. Anyway, that is a teaser... but, look at this,” she pointed towards the images she drew, “Now these pictures you painted in their head. Like, an open field. They were something most people could enjoy. If you were to say- want someone to act like a chicken, you could then go with...”

Achem

“The grass beneath you feels hard... It’s uncomfortable, right? Is the sharp pokey feeling uncomfortable? It’s weird. It’s off... The sky turned dark and... you’re cramped. Cramped, dark, it’s not good. Are you comfortable? I don’t think this is comfortable... When we are uncomfortable, we need to move around. You should move, it will help. Moving will help. It is dark, and the poking is from the hay beneath you. Hay? Chickens rest on hay; the area is dark. Like a barn, barns are dark. You are inside a barn. If you are on hay and in a barn... you must be a chicken. You’re a chicken. You’re uncomfortable. Right? You need to move. Get up. Move like a chicken...”

Madam M.’s voice transitioned back to her regular laid-back tone, “and you could work in clucking sounds and other shit. I’m not going to do all the work for you guys. Just try to build a hypothetical scenario for them. It’s a scenario that they believe they are in control over, and it’s hypothetical, meaning it’s not real, at least to them... hence why it’s much more effective than trying to bark commands. Also, if a hypothetical goes against the subject’s desires, they’ll snap out of it or resist the prospect outright, so no real harm can be done. If a person, absolutely, without a doubt in their mind, does NOT want to be a chicken, you can’t make them act like one. But, if even the smallest portion of them does have that desire, it can certainly be abused.”

Oh shit, that’s a ton to take in. My might was out for half of it, but I was hastily jotting down notes in my phone’s notepad.

Hypothetical scenarios... and I need to act like she’s in control... alright...

I turned my gaze back towards the sleeping teen. Madam M. continued talking to the screen; the last thing I saw before putting aside my phone was her milky rack jiggling as she plopped back down onto her chair.

If this works, I’ll buy that woman’s book.

“Charlie,” I said to my sister. Ready to test out what I had just learned. “Can you hear me?”

“Yes,” My sister responded promptly, her soft lips parted with a faintly wet sound.

“I am going to...paint an image for you. If you don’t enjoy it... if you have any problems, I will stop. I.. I... I honestly care about you, Charlie. I don’t want to make you upset. If you have any issues, you can stop me at any time...r..right? You are stronger than me after all,” I said honestly as my eyes laid on one of the dumbells she left leaning against the wall. “You can kick me out anytime.”

“Mmm...” her face nodded sluggishly as she whispered, “..anytime...”

With that, I opened my mouth and sighed.

“Okay, Charlie. Imagine...”