The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teacher’s Lazy Friday Night

By: Patrax

Katie Lopez stood in front of the mirror admiring herself in her lingerie. It was a lacy little strapless black bra, and a lacy black thong. She wasn’t sure why she was wearing it, and it confused her a little. It was a Friday night, but nothing too special. Just dinner with her and her husband, as her daughter was out with a friend. Another lazy Friday night. Katie had also put on red lipstick. She had to admit to herself, she looked damn good. The door to the bedroom opened and her husband Jack’s jaw dropped when he saw her.

“Wha... what’s the occasion?” he asked.

“I don’t know...” She replied, “I just saw it in the dresser, and knew I should put it on.”

“Well, I’m certainly glad you did.” He walked up behind her, put his hands on her hips, and kissed her on the neck.

“Ooh...” She cooed. Then, for no reason at all, she pushed him away.

“What?” He asked.

“I...” She trailed off, unsure why she did that. She tried to think of why, but then her mind seemed to get really murky and... thick. Like she was walking in mud.

“What’s wrong?” Her husband asked. “You good?”

“Yeah, just...” Murky and thick. She just couldn’t figure out what was wrong. “I don’t know.”

“Is it Angela? She’s at a friend’s house... right?” After the subject was changed, she popped right out of it, like it didn’t even happen.

“Yeah. She may be 18, but she’s a good kid. Don’t worry so much.”

“Okay. I guess I’m just being the same helicopter parent my mother was.”

“Yup. You most certainly are.” She flashed him a playful smile, and grabbed her black satin robe from the back of a chair where it hung. “I’m going to go set the table for dinner.”

“Are you just going to wear that at the dinner table?”

“Yup. Just the robe...” She said in a playful, breathless voice. “Maybe we should encourage our daughter to stay out more often.”

“I was just thinking that. I’m going to jump in the shower really quick. I’ll be down in ten.”

“Okay.”

As she set the table for two, her mind wandered back to what happened when she pushed Jack off of her. It hadn’t been very violent or anything, but it was... odd. Her mind took on that... murky feeling again, and she shook it off a bit. Whenever she thought about what happened today... and there it was again.

She tried to walk herself through the day. She was a civics teacher at a High School in one of the nicer districts of the city. Public school, but a pretty nice area. She got to school early, finished grading a few papers, taught her classes, study period... murky and thick. Like walking through mud.

Whatever it was that was bothering her, it had to do with study period. The Seniors were writing their final research papers, and most were done and turned in by now, but one was late. That was the only student to show up for... murky... study period...

“Whew!” Katie put a hand to her head and sat down. This was really taking it out of her... what was going on? Only one student showed up for study period, and that was... thick... Greg. His paper was late. She had a feeling that he hadn’t even started it yet. He was quiet, skinny, and pretty much kept to himself. He wasn’t a troublemaker or anything, but he made her uncomfortable. Many times she had caught him staring at her, basically whenever he seemed to think he could get away with it. A peek down her shirt when walking by her desk, his head turning around for a second look when she passed him in the hall, stuff like that. It made her really feel a bit gross, that some sutdent of hers was ogling her. Still, study period today... like walking through mud.

Katie closed her eyes and inhaled sharply. She tried to focus her mind on study per... murky and thick...

“Katie?” It was her husband

“Mmm?”

“Are you sure you’re alright?”

“Yeah, I...” walking through mud.

“Do you want some asprin or something?”

“No, I...” she trailed off again. What was wrong with her?

“Why did you set the table for three?”

“I didn’t...” She looked up, and she had. “Oh, force of habit, I guess. I could have sworn that I set it for two. I mean, I thought that I did.”

“Hmmm, want me to put these away?” He reached for the third plate in the middle of the table.

“No!” Katie exclaimed, and slapped his hand away.

“Jeez, Katie! What’s with you?”

“I... uh...” Murky and thick...

“What’s going on? Are you sure you’re—” The doorbell chimed just then, and Katie knew that she needed to be the one to get it. She didn’t understand why, just this uncontrollable urge to...

“Hold that thought, I’ll grab the door.” She said.

“In what you’re wearing?” Her husband said in a confused tone. She looked down and saw her robe had opened. She closed it, tying the slip.

“Jeez, I forgot about that.”

“What is with you?”

“It’ll be fine.” She said as she walked away towards the door. She needed to be the one to get it. She had to be. What was with her? Jack just stood there with a confused look on his face. She opened the door, and...

Greg. What was he doing here? She felt embarrassed, standing in front of him in that robe, but she was just so surprised. She lived miles outside the district... how did he even know where she lived?

“Greg... what are you doing here?”

“You told me to come by for dinner, that you would help me with my paper.”

“I didn’t. I would never say...” The air between them seemed to tremble, but without any sound. It seemed to harden, and then soften all within a split second. “...oh. Come in.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Lopez”

“Yeah... sure.”

“What the...” Jack stammered as he watched some kid in glasses walk to the table and sit down.

“Jack, this is Greg, he’s in my civics class. Greg, this is Jack, my husband.”

“Nice to meet you. Thanks for having me for dinner.” Greg replied.

“Having you for... wait. Is this that Greg you were telling me about? The one that always—” Katie shot him her hardest ‘Shut The Fuck Up’ look. He complied, but it seemed like he had to literally bite his tongue. “It’s just we weren’t expecting company...” And there it was again. The air trembled, but there was no sound. Katie was watching Greg and Jack stare at one another, and Jack sort of blinked. He didn’t fully blink, just sort of. It was really weird. “Well...” Jack stammered, “...make yourself at home... I... suppose...” The gait of Jack’s speech was odd, like he was saying something that he didn’t really want to say.

“Thanks.” said Greg. “What are we having?”

“Chicken Pesto.” Katie replied.

“Oh, great. I love chicken pesto.” Katie smiled as he said that. She really liked that he was pleased with it.

“I’ll go get it out of the oven.” Said Katie.

“Oh, Mrs. Lopez?” Greg said.

“Yes?”

“Lose the robe.” Katie could not believe what she just heard. She could feel the anger seep into her face. How dare he... the air trembled again, without any sound at all. She could feel the anger... pushed away. It was an odd feeling. She tried to look for it, she knew she should be angry. Really, a student of hers, who really shouldn’t be at her house anyway just asked her to... and the air trembled. Harder this time though, and the anger was gone again. This time, before she could even search her mind for where the anger was, her robe hit the ground. Greg smiled. Katie smiled. She liked seeing Greg happy. She walked to the fridge on the other side of the room. She could feel Greg’s eyes on her ass, as usual. She smiled. That was weird. Normally that thought grossed her out.

The meal was pleasant, for last night’s leftovers. Greg was definitely checking her out in her lingerie. Honestly, it’s not like it left much to the imagination.

“So, Greg,” Katie said, “Have you been working on your paper?”

“Well...” He stammered. She had figured as much.

“You know that it was due on Monday.”

“Yes, I know. It’s all just been so stressful.” God, Katie thought. What a brat.

“Stressful? A four page paper over one weekend, even though you had a month to do it?”

“Well... yeah.” Said Greg.

“Tell me then, how am I supposed to help you if you haven’t even started your paper?” She stared him down, but his eyes were still all over her tits.

“Uh...” He seemed afraid of what he was about to say. “You could... you know...” She stared at him intently, slightly raised her eyebrows, prompting him to speak, “...relieve the pressure.” As what Greg had just said clicked in her mind, she became furious.

“What the hell did you just say? What exactly do you mean by that?”

“A... a handjob.” Katie’s face turned red, and she inhaled sharply through her nose as her eyes widened. Then, the air trembled silently once more. She felt the rage pushed away, out of her mind. It was her job to help all of her students. How could Greg be expected to do well in school if he was so stressed out? But the paper wasn’t that long, and he shouldn’t even be here... and the air trembled silently again and all those thoughts were pushed away. Only one thought was left... handjob. She was going to give her student Greg a handjob so he could relive some of his stress and get his paper done. That was all. No big deal. The whole thought process she had just gone through had taken only seconds.

“Sure. Okay. But... not here.” Katie said, looking at her husband. She had just realized that he had been silent the entire dinner. He sat at the other end of the table. His plate was full, and his jaw was clamped shut. His entire face was pure white. That only happened to Jack when he was really angry. What would he be angry about? The handjob? It wasn’t a big deal. Just... that it was her student... and that he shouldn’t... the air trembled silently within the whole room. Jack stood up.

“I think...” and then an odd looking smile painted his face ear to ear, “...I’ll go watch TV.” he said, and he left the room. The rhythm of his steps was odd, like he was-

“Mrs. Lopez?”

“Oh!” Katie exclaimed, startled out of her thoughts. The handjob. Right. “Yeah. Uh...”

“Your bedroom, maybe?” It was a good a place as any.

“Sure, just... follow me.” She stood up and walked to where he sat. He reached out his hand and she took it. She began to lead him up the stairs. Then, she felt his free hand on her ass. She felt... something... revulsion. One of her students, and a weird pervy one at that, just grabbed her naked ass on the staircase in her home as she lead him up upstairs to give him a handjob. This wasn’t right... the air trembled, and the thought was pushed away, but the revulsion wasn’t. She turned around and stared at him. His eyes were wide... he was scared of her. The air began to tremble again, and it didn’t take the revulsion with it when it stopped, but it did knock the wind out of her. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. The revulsion was still there, and the thoughts were creeping back in. This is wrong. He’s doing something... where’s my husband? She opened her eyes and looked down from the stairs into the living room. Her husband was sitting on the couch just staring at the TV. It was off. The goddamn TV wasn’t even on. What is happening?

“Greg.” Katie panted. “What are you doing? What is this?” Greg’s eyes were wide in fear. Then, he took a deep breath, and a look of resignation set on his features. This time, the air shook. There was still no sound, but Katie could feel it. She inhaled sharply, and fell forward up the stairs. As she lay there, she groaned. Everything was swept away. All thoughts of her husband, her daughter, her pervy student that had somehow found out where she lived, it was like a tsunami in her brain... wiping it clean. Only a few things had been sturdy enough in her mind to not be washed away in the storm: Greg, bedroom, handjob. “Oh...” Katie groaned as she stirred on the steps.

“Mrs. Lopez, are you okay?”

“Yeah, sure... sorry. I’m not sure what came over me.” Katie stood and took Greg’s hand. She began to walk him up the rest of the stairs to her bedroom. She felt his free hand grab her ass. She heard a sound in her mind, muffled... like it was underwater. It sounded like a scream, but it was really quiet... SMACK! Greg smacked her ass. She looked back at him. He was smiling. She smiled. She liked it when he was happy.

Katie led him to the bed, and told him to lie down. She turned and went to close the door.

“What are you doing?” Greg asked.

“I was going to close the door.”

“Why?”

“I... wouldn’t want someone to see.”

“Who would see?”

“Well, my husband for one. What if my daughter comes home and—”

“You have a daughter?” Greg asked. For a split second, Katie felt fear. It began to well up in her stomach, but moments after she felt it, the air quivered ever so slightly, and it was gone.

“Yes. She’s my only child.”

“How old?” Fear, quiver of air, no sound, no more fear.

“She’s eighteen.”

“Hmmm... same age as me. That’s interesting.” Greg said. “Is she pretty?” The revulsion returned, and the air quivered again. The revulsion didn’t go away so easily though. Katie stood there, in her lingerie, feeling like simply a spectator as the air seemed to fight her revulsion. The air won. It seems the air always wins these fights. She heard that muffled voice in the back of her mind again. It was speaking in words, but she couldn’t understand them. It was like someone was at the bottom of a lake trying to talk to her.

“Yes. She’s... very pretty.”

“That’s enough. Come lie down with me.” Greg commanded. She noticed that. This was a... command.

“But, the door is still open.” Katie said.

You don’t care.” She heard the voice with her ears, but the air quivered while he said it, and she heard it in her mind as well. She didn’t care. “It’s fine.” Yes. It’s fine. She lay down next to him and smiled.

“After this, you’ll do your paper?”

Shut up, and take my dick out.” Katie was a little surprised at his attitude all of a sudden, but she had his dick out before she even finished that thought. She stroked him slowly, up and down, up and down. He was hard as a rock! Her other hand found his balls and tickled them. He let out a throaty groan. She smiled. His head leaned down close to her and he kissed her. She felt odd at first, but then the air quivered and she realized that she liked it. The air quivers never really changed how she felt before, she noticed. This one was... different. She kissed him back. Once he broke the kiss, she leaned down, putting her face close to his cock, and she lightly kissed each ball. That was enough. He came, and he came hard. First, he yelped, then his hips jerked like crazy as he squirted all over himself. Katie giggled. He seemed so happy. He was gulping in breaths as he regained himself. He looked down at Katie, right into her eyes. He smiled. She smiled. The air quivered again, and she felt the urge to speak.

“Thank you... ma... Master.” She said.