The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teacher’s Lazy Friday Night

Author’s note: Thanks to everyone who emailed with kind words, support, and requests for more. It’s because of you that I have decided to continue this story.

Chapter 2

Katie was surprised at what she had just said. Had she just called Greg Master? What was he doing to her? She looked up at him, his eyes bored into her very being. The air quivered again, and she half rolled off the bed and stood up. She looked down at her hands. The right one was covered in Master’s cum. This simply wouldn’t do. She would have to clean up. She turned, and walked towards the bathroom.

“Mrs. Lopez?” Master called after her. Had she just thought of him as Master again?

“Yes...” She tried to stop there, but the word was on the tip of her tounge, “...Master?” She craned her neck, so that she could see him.

“Smack your ass for me.” Katie heard that gurgling voice deep within the back of her mind. Her hand rose to shoulder height, but she stopped it there. She didn’t want to do this. She couldn’t... it was so wrong. The gurgling voice whispered on the edge of her mind. Something was seriously—and then the air began to quiver again. “Smack your ass, whore.” Katie heard it with her ears and mind. It was too powerful. She felt the gurgling voice collapse under the weight of it, and her right hand smacked her right butt cheek. The cum from her hand dripped down her ass, a little on her black thong, and a bit of it onto the floor. “Go clean up.” Master said. She turned, and walked out of the room and across the hall to the bathroom.

She knew something was seriously wrong, but when she tried to think about it, the air would quiver and she would do... things. She was thinking of Master as Master... wait. That wasn’t right. Katie tried to think of Master’s name as she washed the cum off of her hands. Every time she thought she had it, her mind would just produce ‘Master’. She gripped the sink and leaned forward. She began to shake. But all her mind could produce was Master, Master, Master... After a bit, she gave up. She turned and dried her hands on the red towel on the rack. The air quivered. She grabbed the towel, and brought it with her back into the room.

Katie stopped for a second, and looked at... Master. He was lying on her bed, cum all over his limp cock and his bleach white belly. She knew what he wanted her to do. The gurgling voice chimed in, but the air quivered yet again, and it was sucked back down into the depths of her mind. She walked over to Master, and climbed up on the bed with him. Then, she used the towel to clean him off.

As she did so, she felt his hands go around her back. She looked up at him, and he smiled. She felt a rush of fear, then the air quivered, and the fear became happiness and contentment. She smiled back as his hands fumbled with her bra. Eventually, it popped off, and her breasts hung free. Master threw it onto the floor, and she continued to clean him, using the towel to dry his belly, and then his limp cock, which wasn’t as limp as it had been before. Katie understood immediatly what to do. She began to knead it through the towel.

“Mrs. Lopez, I’m going to ask you some more questions.”

“Yes, Master.” She said robotically, before she could think anything about it.

“How many dicks have you sucked?” Master asked. Katie looked at Master in wide eyed horror. She didn’t want to answer that question. She wouldn’t. “Mrs. Lopez? How many dicks have you sucked?”

“Nnnn...” She grit her teeth.

“Mrs. Lopez, look at me.” She looked up at Master, teeth barred, her mouth trying to shape the answer. She fought with every fiber in her body. “It’s going to be a lot easier if you don’t fight me, Mrs. Lopez.” Master said. Katie didn’t budge, except for her hands on the towel over Master’s cock. “How many dicks have you sucked?” The words tore through her ears and mind, evicerating all resistance.

“Nine.” She said finally, her head falling on Master’s chest. She was breathing hard, and she had broken a sweat.

“Do you like to do it?” Master asked.

“No. I... hate it.”

“Why?”

“It’s disgusting.”

“Do you swallow?” The question cut through her on a personal level.

“Not... anymore.”

“So, you have at least once?”

“Yes.”

“With multiple guys?”

“No.”

“Just one guy?”

“Yes. Just one.” Yes. Master was right, she thought. It was easier not to fight him.

“Was it your husband?” His last question made her close her eyes. She tried to bar her teeth, bite her toungue, do whatever she could to not answer. The air began to quiver, and the answer fell out of her.

“No.” Master laughed.

“Who was it, then?” Master asked.

“Nick, my... college boyfriend.”

“How old were you?”

“Eighteen.”

“Why only him? Tell me everything, spare no detail.”

“I didn’t want to have sex, yet.” She tried to stop the words from falling out of her mouth, but they just seemed to roll out anyway. “I didn’t want him to leave me, so I started giving him—”

“Blowing him.” Master corrected her.

“...I started blowing him after every date. Pretty soon, he asked me to swallow for him. He said to do it just once. I did. Then, a few dates later, he asked for it again. Then again, and again, and again. Soon, it just became... normal.”

“But you didn’t like doing it?”

“No, but I also didn’t want to lose him.”

“How did you two break up?”

“He had sex with my roomate.” Tears welled in Katie’s eyes. Even now, after twenty something years, it still hurt her to think about it. Master laughed at her.

“So, you don’t even blow your husband?” Katie tried not to answer, the gurgling voice returned, but the words continue to spill from her mouth.

“I do, just on... special occasions.”

“Like...?”

“His birthday, Father’s Day, stuff like that.”

“And you don’t swallow for him?”

“No.”

“Never?”

“...no.”

“Mrs. Lopez,” She knew what was about to happen, and she knew she couldn’t stop it. She was going to do this. “Blow me.”

“Yes... Master.” She said as her head lowered between his legs. She removed the towel from his cock, and took it into her mouth.

The revulsion hit her, hard this time. The taste of it, the texture of the skin... it was disgus—and the air quivered. The thoughts of disgusting weren’t pushed away though. This was... different The thoughts changed. She could feel it happen as sure as she could feel Master’s cock slide up and down on the roof of her mouth. The thought of disgusting morphed into... delicious. Yes, it was delicious. Master’s cock was delicious. The revulsion was still there, but it was... churning. It seemed to roll over and over in her gut, as she bobbed her head on Master’s delicious cock. Every time it would roll over, she would feel it become slightly different.

The gurgling voice was tickling the back of her mind again, trying to surface. So many things were happening to Katie all at once. Churning revultion, gurgling voice, delicious cock... it was too much. She popped the scrumptious cock out of her mouth, and whined. Her eyes were hot with tears. She didn’t want this.

“Mrs. Lopez,” She looked up at Master, his eyes prying into her being, deeper than even she could go into her own mind. She could feel it. “I’m going to take care of you.” The words seared through her. The churning revulsion began to become something else. She wasn’t sure what. “You want that.” Katie sobbed, as the revulsion became love. She tried to fight it, the gurgling voice no longer tickling but screaming. Screaming bloody murder. The air began to shake, and Master’s hand found the back of her head. He pushed her face down into his savoury crotch, and her mouth found his succulent balls. She took them in her mouth one by one, slowly massaging his shaft with her hand. “You want to swallow for me.” She popped one of Master’s tasty balls out of her mouth.

“I want to... swallow... for you.” She said as she looked up at Master, continuing to stroke the head of his member.

“You want to swallow for me because you love me.” Katie tried not to say it, but it was like trying to move a fifty pound weight with her mind.

“I want... to swallow for you... because... I... love you.” As she said it, it became real. She felt it wash over her entire being. The gurgling voice wailed, and retreated into her mind. The revulsion had been completely replaced.

“Go ahead, whore.” She took his inviting cock into her mouth, and began to bob her head. She decided to take him deeper. Then, deeper. She didn’t want Master to leave her... she loved him. She took him deeper each bob until she gagged about two thirds of the way down. Master grasped a fist full of her hair, and rose her face to his. Then, he kissed her. Passionately. Lovingly. It was rapture.

That was when the air quivered again, and Master pushed her head back down. She took him back into her mouth, and he thrust himself into her. She didn’t gag. Master had removed that... He was so powerful. As Katie glugged on him, her hands found his balls and tickled them lightly. She felt a quiver, but it wasn’t the air... it was Master. He was going to cum... in her mouth. She sped up, taking more and more of him each time, until her nose was in his belly.

“Oh!” Master exclaimed as he filled her throat. The taste was incredible. Katie had never tasted anything so good in her life. She gulped it down hungrily. She continued to suck and swallow until Master was good and done. Then, she spit the limp, yummy cock out, and gave it a kiss on the very tip.

“Master...” She said breathlessly. “Thank you.”

Katie rolled over on her side, trying to catch her breath. The realization of what she had just done stabbed at her like a knife. Emotions within her went to war. Towering above all of them was love for her Master. But, just below the surface, echoes... of revultion, disgust, and that gurgling voice at the edge of her mind. It was weaker now, softer. She realized why, it was sobbing.

“Mrs. Lopez,” Master spoke, Katie perked up, “I have more questions for you.”

“Yes... Master.” Katie said as she gulped down breaths, the salty taste still in her mouth.

“When does you daughter come home?” The gurgling voice stopped sobbing, and wailed. She could feel its’ presence pushing up against her love for her Master. She sucked in a breath. “Mrs. Lopez, remember what I said, it’s much easier if you just obey.”

“What... what will you do with my daughter?” It took Katie every ounce of willpower she had to ask that question. Beads of sweat broke out on her forehead. This seemed to get Master’s attention. He leaned forward, and looked into her eyes. They bored into her mind, looking deep into her.

“I’m going to make her like you.” Master said.

“...no...” was all that Katie could manage.

“Yes.” Master said simply, staring deeply into her.

“I... won’t...”

“You want me to.” The words tore into her as the air quivered around her. The gurgling voice screamed, louder than ever before, over and over.

“...no...” a barely audible whisper was all Katie could manage. Master’s eyes changed, and he seemed to grow angry. The air began to shake, and another tsunami hit Katie’s mind even harder than the first. “Ahh...” Katie tried to scream, but all that came out was a whisper that quickly trailed off. The deluge in her mind continued longer than the first one on the stairs. She felt Master’s hands on her hips, pulling down her thong. It felt... far away. Katie opened her eyes and realized she was lying on her back, Master’s face directly above hers. The tsunami in her brain continued, washing away all of the revulsion, the thoughts of her daughter being like... this. Everything was gone, except for the love for her Master. That and something new... a need. A need to obey Master. The air stopped shaking as Master entered her.

“Mrs. Lopez, you love me.” The air began to quiver as he spoke and pushed in and out of her.

“I love you...” She said, with no hint of resistance.

“You want to obey me.”

“I want to obey you.” A gurgling voice on the edge of her mind disagreed, but it was so far away...

“You want your daughter to be like you.”

“I want my daughter to be like me...”

“You want your daughter to serve me.”

“I...” Katie tried not to say it, but the perfect words just poured out of her, as Master stared deeply into her eyes and took her. “I want... my daughter... to serve you.”

“Tell me to cum inside of you.” The air didn’t shake, but Katie still felt a... need to obey.

“Yes. Cum inside of me Master.”

“Tell me it’s okay.”

“It’s okay. I want it.”

“Say please.”

“Please...” Master jerked, and she felt him explode inside her. She looked for the revulsion, but it wasn’t there. The gurgling voice was sobbing again, but it was so far away she could hardly hear it. Master rolled off of her.

“Mrs. Lopez, when does your daughter come home?”

“Her curfew is midnight, Master.”

“Thank you, whore.”

“Yes, Master.”