The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Temptations of Lorelei

Chapter 1: Journey’s End

Hello Readers,

Before we begin I thought we should sit down and have a nice little chat. You see, normally I write Fantasies. Our Hypnotic Heroin finds some suggestive subject, they get entranced, have amazing sex; everything flows naturally and without consequences. But when Amy met Lorelei, things were different. It became more complicated and emotional until, to my very great surprise, I found these two characters falling in love. Also, I thought it was about time to lend some backstory to Amy, let you all see where she comes from and what drives her. This is a love story pure and simple and if this isn’t your thing then I apologize and happily direct you to my other work. But if you are looking for a love story with emotions, consequences, hypnosis and lots of animalistic sex (of course) then please read on with my compliments.

Regards
Amy Riddoch.

Langston school for girls was unique. A combined Primary, Secondary and University level boarding school. The first of its kind. Three different buildings tucked away behind the small isolated town of Langston held the most privileged of all girls. It was a mile from the town and in either direction endless, beautiful countryside. In the university section, an introduction to psychology was being held by Dr Emmet Ingram and Professor Amy Riddoch.

Amy sat at the front of the lecture hall waiting for Dr Ingram to finish his long winded introduction to her lecture. She always gave the first lecture of the semester, to install a little passion in the students before they were bored to tears by her fellow doctor of psychology. It still amazed her that he could take a subject like the kernel of human thought itself and make it so completely boring. It was a real talent.

Eventually he finished and Amy took to the stage with her usual grace and surveyed the classroom. She had made a promise when she took this job that her students were off limits to her sexual appetites and at times like this she truly regretted it. It was such a beautiful crop of girls this year. So many fresh innocent faces and some a little too curious in her body than a straight female would. Such a shame.

“The idea that we are somehow unpredictable is perhaps our most predictable trait. It is based on the assumption that emotions are irrational but this isn’t quite true. When something good happens we feel happy, when we see something that can harm us we are afraid, if we are hurt we become angry or otherwise upset. Just because we cannot discern the reason behind our feelings does not mean there is none. That’s what psychology really is. A way to quantify human behaviour. A path to discover the reasoning behind our feelings and using that knowledge to manipulate them to better ourselves.”

That’s when she saw her.

Huddled in the mass was a small blonde girl. Her pale skin almost translucent in the light. Skinny, perhaps one could say bony. Her lips were pale and bloodless and her eyes were a stunning cobalt blue. Their eyes met for a split second before the blonde girl’s were cast down, unable to hold Amy’s passing gaze. So submissive. Her whole body screamed of subjugation and obedience to her superiors and peers. A natural submissive.

Amy felt her breath escape her. Submissiveness had always captivated her and that girl was a prime specimen. As far as Amy’s appetites were concerned, this girl was temptation personified. It was a few moments before Amy realised she had been staring like a love struck fool. She immediately launched back into her lecture, regaining at least some of her lost composure but her eyes and thoughts constantly strayed to the young girl.

Amy finished her lecture and as the students filed out, her eyes remained fixed on the pale girl. Her imagination conjured so many images of her. Would she whimper when teased? Would she squeal when penetrated? Amy knew instinctively how she would melt under carnal delights and how easy it would be to break her to her will.

“A fine lecture Professor though perhaps a little on the philosophical side.” Dr Ingram said, breaking her out of her reverie.

“Uh, yes. Thank you, is Mrs McKay back from her trip?”

“Oh yes I should think so. Why do you ask?”

“It’s just she and I usually have lunch together on Wednesdays. Well, see you.”

Amy rushed out and headed towards the biology department where she found Mrs McKay, a leggy redhead of only 27 years of age, having lunch at her desk.

“Oh Professor Riddoch. I wasn’t expecting you.”

“Sit, Doggy.” Amy commanded,

Mrs McKay obeyed without hesitation an knelt on the floor. Amy had promised herself that her students were off the menu but that didn’t include the other teachers. Amy slid out of her pencil skirt and perched herself on the desk.

“Doggy, I am in need of pleasure. You know what to do.”

Amy finished up with McKay a couple of hours later and whilst her physical needs where met, there was still a deeper hunger she couldn’t explain.

She made her way down to the Art department to borrow some light reading when she heard the soft sounds of sobbing.

Turning the corner, she found the same blonde girl from this morning crying against her locker. As her crystal clear tears flew from her face Amy felt another need build within her. Not sexual but maternal.

“Are you OK?”

The girl jumped like a frightened rabbit at the sound of Amy’s warm caring voice.

“Uh yes miss, Eh I mean Professor Riddoch. Um Sorry, I have to go no—“

“Stop”

The girl froze instantly at Amy’s command. On instinct it seemed.

“It’s been my experience that girls do not cry for no good reason. Why don’t you come back to my office and we’ll talk it over.”

“Oh no, I couldn’t. I’m already late for a lecture and really it’s nothing import—“

“It seems important to you otherwise you wouldn’t be so upset. Besides, I think Mr Topstaff will forgive you for missing one lecture.”

The girl found herself without an argument and nodded obediently.

Amy’s office was old fashioned but elegant all the same. Two bookcases spanned both walls and a sumptuous leather couch facing one of them sat in the middle of the room. A sumptuous red carpet lay underfoot, absorbing echoes making the room quieter and behind her desk was a wall sized window overlooking the grounds but retained similar sized curtains to add some much required privacy for Amy and her “Extra-Curricular” activities. Though the window was south facing, the trees of the garden shaded the room giving it a dusky mood. Amy truly loved her office.

“Tea?”

The girl nodded meekly. She seemed more than a little anxious at being dragged into this den. As Amy made the tea, she spied the capsules she sometimes used to prepare her subjects for trances. A small demon popped up on her shoulder.

“Do it. She won’t notice if you slip one in. She’s so prime and delicious, just this once give in. Hypnotize her and fuck her.”

Amy ignored it. She placed the cups down sat beside the girl, perhaps a little closer than was wise.

“Just smell her, she reeks of innocence. Teach her about pleasure. Go on you know you want to.”

Amy merely smiled but did notice a delectable mix of orchards and faint charcoal that made the girls scent. She noted the charcoal smell came from the girls fingers. It seemed she was something of an artist.

“So, Miss?”

“Eh Lorelei Professor. Lorelei Jacobs.”

“OH God, even the name. You know what Lorelei actually means? Its fate. Come on.”

“Oh please, call me Amy. Now Lorelei, What seems to be the trouble?”

Lorelei sipped her scalding hot tea but made no compliant. She was struggling to decide whether or not to divulge.

“I mean, it’s really nothing and…. I-I wouldn’t waste your time but it-it It’s just …… My boyfriend did just break up with me.”

“Emotionally vulnerable too. Come on Amy. DO IT!”

“Well break ups are always hard. You were together a while?”

“Yeah, about six or seven months. It was really the longest relationship I’ve had. Actually the only proper one.”

Lorelei began to tear up and weep furiously. Amy rushed to her desk to grab some tissues whilst her demon screamed,

“Nothing heals break up wounds faster than a big fat orgasm. Just seduce her already.”

“Hear you go Sweetie. Did he say why?”

“No but I-I know he w-w-was seeing someone else. Jolene Warren told me.”

“Ah yes. Miss Warren has been the subject of many a disrupted relationship, if you believe the rumours.”

“Well they’re all true.” Lorelei spat out angrily, “She said that he left because I—well I wouldn’t —“

“Wouldn’t what?”

Lorelei whispered “Have sex with him.”

“Ah I see. Men can be so short sighted when it comes to sex.”

“Not has short sighted as you will be if you don’t fuck her already.”

“I’m so sorry Sweetie. I guess you weren’t ready to take that step with him right?”

Lorelei gulped a few tears back but more out of nerves than anything else, “Sort of. It’s not that I didn’t want to but my mom has some pretty strong views on the subject. I couldn’t sleep with him until we got married.”

“Jacobs? Wait, as in that Jacobs.”

“Your mother wouldn’t happen to be Martha Jacobs would she?”

Lorelei nodded bleakly, “I know you and she had that big argument a few years ago about this kind of stuff. That’s why I was a little scared to talk to you.”

“She’s the daughter of the enemy Amy. A more perfect chance to break that stupid promise and stick it to that pompous windbag will never come your way.”

Amy ignored her little demons and concentrated on the girl’s issues. She was a proper teacher after all.

“Well, I want you to know you can come to me with anything, no matter what the subject. My disagreements with your mother do not affect us.”

Lorelei thanked her shyly and nudged closer to Amy. That delicious scent filling Amy’s senses

“There is something else I wanted to ask you about actually uhm—“

Lorelei struggled for a minute to phrase the question right,

“My mom said that you were….I mean she said you liked, I don’t liked as in liking cheese but like really liked uhm—“

“Girls?” Amy said, putting her out of her misery.

Lorelei blushed crimson and nodded even more shyly than before.

“Well strictly speaking I’m a pansexual. And before you ask, no it does not mean I’m aroused by pans.”

Lorelei giggled girlishly, and relaxed a little.

“It just means I am attracted to all sorts of people whether they are men, women or something in between.”

Lorelei bit her lip,

“How did you know what you liked?”

This conversation was getting better by the second. Amy couldn’t resist leaning in closer,

“By experimenting.”

Lorelei blushed an even deeper shade of red.

“Why do you ask Lorelei?” Amy’s tongue caressed her name.

“Well, just that…. Sometimes I find myself looking at some of the other girls in the school like in the showers or in the gym and feel like a tightness in my stomach. It hurts but in a really good way. And sometimes when I was with Brian, my boyfrie—my ex-boyfriend, I’d end up thinking about some of them. It would feel really good and it would really freak me out because I don’t think I’m …I’m….. You know.”

Her shoulders slumped has she said, “I just don’t know.”

Amy battled within herself, one half wanting to jump on this golden opportunity, the other wanting simply to help the poor girl.

“Well then I may be able to help.”

Lorelei’s head snapped up like a meerkat sensing danger. Amy wrote something on a slip of paper,

“This is the pass code for internet protection on the schools Wi-Fi. As a little bit of homework, I want you to watch some stuff.”

“What kind of stuff?”

“Porn”

Lorelei’s eyebrows skyrocketed up her forehead and her jaw dropped like a lead weight.

“Porn allows us to explore what we like and what we don’t. Watch some and see how you feel about it then you can come tell me about it.”

Amy reached out and touched Lorelei’s hand “Discovering your sexuality is a big step in life and a big part in discovering who you are and who you will become. And I want to help every step of the way.”

Amy felt the smooth polished ivory that was Lorelei’s skin and pictured just for a moment how the rest of her must feel when glistening with sweat and sexual heat.

At that moment their eyes locked again and a spark flew between them. Just then, the school bell rang abruptly interrupted their moment and brought them both back to reality. Lorelei clumsily put away Amy’s note, said a rushed thank you and scuttled back to class, leaving Amy with a large clench in her stomach that hurt but in a really good way.

The next day, Amy smacked the ball with everything she could and was rewarded with a satisfying scream at the other end. Pity she was only playing tennis.

Her opponent had been Mrs McKay and, whilst she always put up a good fight in their matches, Amy always spanked her in the end. (Quite literally sometimes)

McKay skulked away back to the showers and Amy sat on the bench, taking a moment to revel the endorphin rush and the taste of victory. However it was bittersweet since the exercise had done nothing satisfy the ache of her sexual desires. The tasty morsel she picked up at the bar last night had done nothing to quench her need for the soft virgin flesh that had been in her office only the day before,

“If you had just gone for it there and then we wouldn’t be having this conversation.”

Her inner demon hadn’t abated either.

Just as Amy told it to shut up, Lorelei herself wondered through the courts looking rather bewildered and lost. Whilst everyone else was wearing tracksuits, Lorelei had gone the whole hog and wore proper tennis gear. A short white frilled skirt and a tight white tank top. She looked beyond delicious

Amy felt a deep clench in her nether regions which in all honesty frighten her a bit. It had been a while since a person had had this kind of effect on her.

Not since Arabella.

Amy pushed memory away and, gathering her usual confidence, pounced on the girl.

“Hello Lorelei.”

Lorelei spun round quickly,

“Oh H-Hello Professor Riddoch.”

She was so flustered it was adorable. Amy felt the clench again but this time heavily ignored it.

“Please, call me Amy. Is your opponent around here somewhere?”

“Uhm, no I-I don’t think so. Alexa said she might not make it.”

“Well we can’t have you all kitted out with no game. Why don’t I treat you to one?”

Lorelei might have said no but she was too compliant and nervous to resist. Plus Amy suspected Lorelei was really here to meet her.

Amy tortured the poor girl throughout the game. She deliberately gave her tantalizing shots that Amy knew she wouldn’t get. She delighted in watching Lorelei sprint from one end of the court to the other in a desperate attempt to win a point. She got close a few times but always was shut down by Amy’s greater skill and experience. The goal was to exhaust her. Amy had found that people spoke their minds much more when they were tired. Plus the added soundtrack of Lorelei’s grunts and shouts weren’t bad either.

“Hypnotize her when she is tired and you could hear those grunts all day.”

Amy ignored her demon and proceeded to spank Lorelei thoroughly (Not literally this time)

It was only in the locker room that they found themselves alone with each other. Amy had already showered the sticky sweat from her body by the time Lorelei and pulled herself away from the yawn inducing Dr Ingram. How he could say so little using so many words was truly beyond her.

As Amy tamed her wet hair, which always got unruly after a shower, she tilted her mirror slightly to see Lorelei undress behind her. Unfortunately she was denied any sort of show as the girl awkwardly tied a towel around her before disrobing. But just the knowledge that she was naked underneath that thin cotton was enough to light a fresh fire in Amy’s groin.

“So Miss Lorelei.” She said without turning round, making the poor girl jump out of her skin.

“How did you do with my little homework assignment?”

Lorelei stammered for some moments before sitting on the bench in the middle of locker room and saying,

“I’m even more confused now.”

Amy joined her on the bench. Again sitting a little closer then was wise.

“Why?”

“I-I did what you asked and searched for uhm, s-some stuff. And all the girls were really pretty. They looked so…..nice. I-I just wanted to-to touch them and feel how smooth they were. And I didn’t want the men I saw. None of them. I just wanted to see the girls and to touch them and… and”

Lorelei was babbling like a dam that had been burst, her eyes unmoving from her knees. The talk was almost unbearable for Amy as she squeezed her thighs together.

“But I ended up on some other sites.”

“What other sites.”

Lorelei shrunk guiltily.

“With stuff about people being…. Tied up and whipped and—stuff.”

The clenching in her thighs and stomach got worse.

“And how did that make you feel?” Amy asked cautiously

“Appalled and-and disgusted aand…….and “

“And?”

Lorelei whispered “Really good as well.”

Her eyes welled up slightly. “I’m a freak.”

“Oh Sweetie of course not.” Amy cooed, desperately trying to ignore her carnal instincts.

“But what kind person actually likes this sort of thing?” She cried,

“Fantasizing about BDSM is normal, in fact nowadays it’s practically commonplace. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.”

Lorelei looked up. “It wasn’t the pain or anything like that. It was ….. I mean it felt like—I think it was the idea of—of.”

“Go on?” Amy encouraged,

“Being submissive to someone.”

Amy swore the next day she had a tiny orgasm at that moment.

“I mean being that vulnerable and helpless to someone that you trust implicitly just felt so….so…..” Lorelei looked round as she tried to find the right word,

“Right. It felt right you know.”

Amy struggled to recover herself,

“Yes I can relate. When I thought about girl sexually for the first time it felt exactly like that. Like it couldn’t have been anything else. It was the same thought process when I kissed a girl.”

Amy said that deliberately it elicit Lorelei’s next response.

“OH I-I-I haven’t done anything like that yet.”

The yet probably just slipped out but Lorelei didn’t notice she had said it.

“Well why don’t you try it out now?”

Lorelei’s head snapped up.

“H-H-H-Here? W-with you?”

Amy shrugged “Why not? We are alone and I’d rather you experiment with someone actually knows what they’re doing. Nothing outrageous. Just a kiss.”

Amy turned Lorelei’s shoulders to face her.

“I just want you to close your eyes and relax.”

Lorelei clearly looked nervous or frightened but it seemed she just didn’t have enough confidence to argue. So submissive was she that she did as bidden.

“Before we begin, it’s important to relax in order to enjoy a kiss so I’d like you just to take a few deep breaths in and out. That’s it, just relax. Let any and all tension go. Breath in calm, soothing air and breath out all the tension in your body.”

Amy could see Lorelei’s body relax under her careful direction. A voice in Amy’s head screamed at her about her promise but she was far too turned on to care. She had to have Lorelei now.

“In a moment you’re going to feel my lips press gently against yours. When you do I want you just to relax into it. Allow yourself to float and enjoy the experience.”

Amy kissed Lorelei and felt the girls lips soften under her. She could taste the cherries of her lipstick and her submission to Amy’s words. It turned her on so much to know Lorelei had no idea of what was really happening to her.

Yes Amy, do it! We’re so close now.”

After a few moments Amy pulled away from the kiss leaving Lorelei leaning forward slightly, still searching for her lips.

“Now Lorelei how did that feel? Good?”

Lorelei nodded weakly. Her eyes still closed and a dreamy smile on her face,

“Good, now this time I will give you a deeper kiss and you will feel yourself start to sink deeper into relaxation. Your body will start to feel very heavy and will start to sink and drag you down deeper into a new, intense state of relaxation where you can really appreciate all the sensations around you and you can be really free to think of nothing but my voice.”

Amy kissed her again but this time deeper, her tongue invading the young girls’ mouth, probing and extracting a moan from the virgin. Lorelei’s whole body started to collapse into Amy.

Amy’s hand reaching for the knot in Lorelei’s towel.

The screech of the locker room door alerted Amy and she ripped her lips from Lorelei jolting the girl out of her trance. The intruding girls noticed nothing thankfully but their sudden appearance was enough to make Lorelei blush furiously and head for the safety of the showers.

Amy tried to busy herself with getting dressed in order to ignore the screaming in her head.

“What were you thinking? If hadn’t been for that old door they would have seen you molesting a student. What would’ve happened then? You could’ve gotten fired. Seducing a student in the locker room, for Christ sake. Have we lost all sense of self control?”

Frustration boiled within her for her own clumsiness and for not getting what her pussy was now demanding. It seemed this torture wouldn’t end until Amy had a taste of the sweet virgin that had wondered so willingly into her charms.

The next day Amy sat in her office planning the girls’ seduction. Stuff her promise and to hang with the risk. She had to have her. She couldn’t think straight or even sleep without images of what Lorelei would look like bound in her dungeon begging too cum.

A knock at the door dragged her from an unintentional daydream. It seemed people behind doors had something against her fantasies. She told the knocker to come in. The distraction would be welcome.

The distraction however was Lorelei herself.

“Hello Miss Rid-I mean Amy. I-I was hoping to see you a moment.”

“Of course Miss Lorelei, come in please.” Amy said, standing up in front of her desk.

“I, eh, just wanted to ask about yesterday.”

Amy felt her stomach clench, and not in a good way.

“I was wondering if—I mean I wanted to ask you were…….. did you mean—eh were you hypnotizing me?”

Amy plastered her best bemused look on her face and shook her head.

“No. Why would ask such a thing?”

“Well it’s just that—I did some more of your homework last night.”

A shy smile appeared briefly on her lips. It seemed she was getting more comfortable talking to Amy about this.

“I searched for some stuff and ended up at a blog you wrote called, “A Guide to Seduction and Submission.””

Amy felt the bottom of her heart drop.

“Right I see.” She said, trying to think of something, anything that might dig her out of this mess.

“Well you see what that was….”

“Hypnotize me.”

For the second time that day Amy felt the world tip on its head.

“What?!”

Lorelei looked her square in the eye,

“Please hypnotize me and make me your slave.”