The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Terran Space Marines—Captured and Mind Controlled!

Episode Eight, in which several of the TSMs end up in the Dungeon...

Imagine a well-drawn, sexy cartoon... you know the style that turns you on... let your mind do the drawing.

You remember Episode One, where we met Lt. Jock Studz and his genetically perfected fellow Terran Space Marines. You know what they’re like... those hard young mezomorph bodies; you can see them in your mind’s eye: handsome faces, high ‘n’ tight buzz cuts, broad shoulders, bulging muscles... eyes shining with grit and determination; hightech, nanotat camouflage swirling on their nearly naked bodies. Nonetheless, the LT and his men were captured by the dreaded Space Pirates of Pinzatz, mind controlled, and turned into lewdly displayed cum slaves, playthings for pirate Captain Kip who exhibited them in his private museum overlooking the gaudy towers of the pirate world’s Capitol City. In Episode Two the pirate captain sent the TSMs on a mission... to steal a new defensive weapon to protect the pirate city from the Terran Empire. In Episode Three, the Space Marines were lured into a dangerous situation and heroically resisted the power of the Warrior Women of Amazonia, until over come and cuming, they were rescued by Captain Kip, once again. Episode Four saw the TSMs go on the offensive, for their mind controlling Commander. They successfully raided a Corp training center and brought back a dozen Space Marine Cadets to add to the pirate’s growing manflesh military.

This led their commander to enlarge his Space Marine exhibit which was becoming very well known to interstellar connoisseurs of mind control techniques. In Episode Five, Space Marine Command, under the strong leadership of General Ordrz, invaded and conquered the pirate cty. Captain Kipp was forced to flee without his favorite mind controlled TSM squad. His solicitor, though, remained behind and, revealing to the General that he was a secret agent of the Terran Empire, made a deal with the Corp to maintain the pirate’s Cum Slave Museum for the tourist trade and for the profits to be gotten from the interstellar cum trade. In Episode Six, Lt Studz and his men were considered traitors and held as prisoners in a TSM prison exhibit, displayed breaking rocks with sledge hammers hours every day. The entire Museum had been much upgraded with a replica Old Earth Pirate Ship (stocked with mind controlled cum slave pirate prisoners), expanded, interactive exhibits and, of course, an entire level devoted to the TSM Military Prison. Captain Kip returned, made a deal with the new Museum Curator (his erstwhile solicitor) to “rescue” his Terran Space Marines yet again and turn his pirate ship into part of the Total Pirate Museum Experience. Episode Seven saw the Space Marines in their new role as Space Pirates, visiting their old haunts on Planet Pinzatz. Some time has passed and we find Captain Kipp and the Curator discussing things...

PANEL ONE

The depths of Space... star clusters, great colorful gas clouds... a space ship in the vast darkness.

Cap’n Kipp, the famous Pirate, is speaking into a monitor where you see the sly face of the famous Pirate Museum Curator. We must be in the Captain’s cabin since we can see a bunk and a port over it, looking out into depths of star-strewn space. On the bunk is our favorite Space Marine, Lt Studz, naked, sprawled on his back, and snoring slightly, his camouflage nanotats in a relaxed mode. Take a moment to look over the drawing.

The LT is one of those genetically enhanced specimens whose muscle and guts made the Terran Empire possible. You look lovingly across his finely shaped head, military buzz-cut; but there is a bit of short blond stubble on his strong jaw... just enough to show he’s a pirate now too. You follow the gently rising and falling curves of his manly chest... his thick thighs... his relatively limp and still impressive manhood lying against his taut belly... down his muscular legs to his large, shapely feet, with their strong stub toes; very relaxed, obviously spent from servicing his Captain over and over again...

The Curator (Kip’s former solicitor when he was Mayor of the Pirate City, before the Empire took over) is speaking, “Gen. Ordrz says the marketing people recommend a major new attraction to keep the theme tourists coming... and cuming. They want us to cater even more to the intersteller kink trade. So the boss instructed me to take over another couple levels of the tower that houses the Museum. He wants us to set up a sex slave dungeon. Says we have plenty of Corp prisoners for it... says it’ll be good business. The best way for us to keep control of Pinzatz is to increase profits, he says, for the Empire and for his partners, among whom he includes us.” Kip replied, “I like that! So what does he want from us?”

“Well, I’ve already begun construction. The place will seem like it’s way underground, standard dungeon setup with stone walls, barred cells and plenty of room for fun, games and exhibits.” “Um, right, so where does the General think we’ll get his exhibits?” “Like I said, not a major problem. We’ve got a couple thousand TSM prisoners at any time at the Prison Exhibit and can take the pick of them; also there was a revolt in Sector Ten so we’re receiving a bunch more traitorous military prisoners who will never need to be released... pretty full right now.”

“That’s easy enough. And more permanent prisoners allows for the extra training needed for more intricate scenarios. But just between me and you, it would be a waste of effort to only have a pretend dungeon... if you get my drift.” “Ordrz and I are right with you on that. The Dungeon is definitely going to be fully functioning and very much X-rated. No kids allowed to peak.”

“Though I was thinking of a Kiddie Section where we can train some of the prisoners to behave like big dogs or horses and the kiddies can ride ‘em or throw bones for the play-doggies to catch... mild stuff, you know, rolled-up newspapers to spank the bad doggies...”

“Of course we’ll be training the TSM prisoners as real sex slaves. Even selling some of the rebels into the intersteller sex trade when they’re properly mind-controlled; profiting from the sperm trade in the meantime.”

“Now that’s more like it! Great. Keep me informed. Got some things I’ve got to do here; so I’ve got to run. Over.”

“Well, wiat.. there’s one more thing... The General thinks it would be great publicity for the new exhibit if we had a couple of your Space Marines. You know, some of the more famous Pirate Marines...”

“No way!”

“Yes, the General insists. Just for a few months. You know, ‘Space Marine Traitors Captured; Sentenced to Life in the Dungeons of Pinzatz’ that sort of things. You can rescue them later, for another PR blitz: ‘Famous Pirates Escape the Daunting Dungeons of Pinzatz’—its that sort of thing.”

“Don’t concern yourself... when you get them back they’ll have some wicked new skills that I know you’ll find enteraining. Right?”

The Curator, staring over Cap’n Kip’s shoulder, looking squarely at the LT, continued, “I’ll let you know when we’re ready to stage a capture. I’ll need Lt Studz and five others, your choice. When you get them back they’ll be a very entertaining team. So relax! Over and out.”

Vingnette on the bottom corner of the drawing: Cap’n Kip is kneeling on the bed, reaching for the sleeping marine’s flaccid manhood, thinking, “I’m gonna miss you, handsome... but he’s right, when I ‘rescue’ you again, you’ll be very gratefull and will have some new studly skills... Yes, a capture, abuse and rescue psycho-drama will certainly reinforce your mind control. I think I’ll just orgy you for the next few days until they’re ready for the capture...”

Panel Two

You eagerly turn the page... Double page spread of our Space Marines working out on the exercize deck aboard the pirate ship. Spend some time seeing what your favorite TSMs are doing.

First you notice the two big TSM warrior clones, Meat and Muscle. They’ve set up an exercise contraption against one wall, for curls or other upper body work. It consists of two cables and hand grips, attached to pullies overhead. The pullies are attached to wrist cuffs and one TSM cadet is hanging off the ground from each; a small weight’s been added to one, to equal the sides. But some joker—must be Meat who’s known for his practical jokes—tied the weight to the cadet’s balls,

The cadets are, as usual, naked, with all their body hair carefully shaved off. Cap’n Kip personally sees to the grooming of all his Space Marines and they do look very well trimmed... the men really enjoy their quality time with their Captain, as he shaves their heads and pubes; trims their finger and toe nails. Then he finishes off with a Space Marine style stress-release. Gloming onto their waiting and dripping erections, he bears down hard and on the tenth suck each of his mind-controlled men blows his load, quick and efficiently, like a proper TSM.

The Cadets are gritting their teeth as one of the clones—not sure if its Meat or Muscle—is repeatedly curling his mighty muscles, pulling the cadets off the floor. The other massive clone is standing there, cross armed, nodding his approval of his squadmate’s efforts.

The LT is working the free weights, with Sarge spotting for him. His muscles are bulging, his brow is sweaty. You are duly impressed by the couple hundred pounds the TSM is pressing.

Captain Kip has just entered the area and is speaking, “Listen up Marines! I have a dangerous mission for a half dozen volunteers, led by Lt. Studz! We need to mount a surreptitious raid on an enemy outpost. I need experienced men, but I also want two cadets. You two, hanging out over there with the clones, you’re not doing anything. You’ve just volunteered. LT, pick your other three men; I need Meat and Muscle here, so they can’t go!”

The LT, quickly springing to attention, salutes and responds, “Sir! Yes, Sir!”

Panel Three

You see a series of vignettes of the Space Marines gearing up and getting ready for the raid. In the first Cap’n Kip is lovingly shaving off Lt Studz pirate beard, holding his manly head with one hand, while using a shaver with the other.

In another, the TSM are pulling on boots and gear belts, over their nanotat, naked bodies. They look so handsome, in their camo boots, red and white stripped pirate jocks, with stun guns, communicators, canteens, and the like hanging off their belts, resting against the hard curves of their hips. The LT selects Corporal Whakker, and Privates Shaft and Rammer, along with the two Cadets.

The Space Marines are entereing the shuttle that will swoop them down to the planet surface for their surprise raid. You gaze at the well-muscled soldiers scrambling to get aboard, jostling each other, in their mind-controlled eagerness. The LT is the last to board, standing patiently at brace while Cap’n Kip wraps his arms about the big TSM’s manly torso, whispering triggers to the right side of his brain, reminding him, “I’m always here for you; if anything goes wrong, you know I’ll eventually rescue you and your men... I promise... SemperFi...” The LT is gazing hypnotically, nodding slowly, “Yes... Sir... Semper... Fi...”

The pirate captain is left wispfully whispering, “Love that mind controlled marine stud! Well, guess I’ll just have to reassign Meat and Muscle to my cabin, so they’re both handy to fill-in for the LT. Gonna miss that one... And it’s gonna be a real rescue; won’t wait ‘til they tell me they’re ready. That’ll be fun!”

Panel Four

Vignette in upper corner shows the shuttle leaving the Pirate Ship; the middle panel shows the TSMs engaging in “required release” as they always do before battle.

You see a pile of Space Marines, arms and legs, strong backs, all bodies heaped together, all mouths working each other’s erections, making sure every man is well-drained of their manly seed, so they can concentrate on the mission ahead. Beside, as their Commander tells them during their nightly mind control sessions, TSM cum is nutritious and the testosterone will give them a real boost in battle.

The lower corner shows the TSM’s on the ground, the shuttle returning to space. The LT is addressing his men who are lined up among some tall grasses that are hiding them from any enemy:

“Here’s the Mission men. Cap’n wants us to jog a couple clicks to the enemy outpost. It’s a small building in the woods. We need to enter the building. There’ll be a trap door under a table. We’re going underground to a lab there, to retreive some advanced tech that will make our ship the fastest in the galaxy! Let’s move out!”

Panel Five

You know what TSM warriors look like when they’re focused on the Mission. All that handsome grit and determination leaves you weak in the knees.

Geneticaly conditioned, TSM mind-controlled, there is nothing on their minds other than the Mission. The Terran Empire developed the outlying farm worlds to produce just the sort of intense young men who fill the ranks of the Corp. There is a vignette of a far-off farm world, all sun and fields.

Farm worlds are boring... intentionally so. Genetically enhanced youth are particularly antsy in such an environment. And the Space Marine recruiters know exactly how to play on that, to keep a steady supply of recruits in the pipeline. These worlds are basically mind control environments producing food and what used to be called “cannon fodder...” That’s how the Empire can afford to keep the military pressure on its many enemies at the periphery. Cheap military muscle.

Space Marines are manufactured on worlds that are structured to produce exactly the young heroes in the TSM squad moving through the tall grass.

So you take some time to gaze at the TSM squad as Lt Studz leads them jogging ‘cross country and into battle. The LT looks like a natural-born leader, which is exactly what he is: bred and mind trained.

Square-jawed, magnificently muscled, his nanotats in battle mode. His awesome body seems to blend into the boulders and alien tree-forms that make up the environment of this particular world. You are hypnotized by what you see... your eyes remain entrained...

The squad moves silently as you watch them cautiously approach a nondiscript building curiously placed in a wild and empty area. The LT’s senses tell him this is a perfect place for a trap. He motions Cpl. Whakker to reconoiter ahead. There’s always a risk when on Mission, but that’s what a TSM squad does... take risks following their commander’s orders.

The bottom corner of the panel shows the squad entering the building and climbing down into the dark tunnel... You see the knock-out gas pouring from hidden vents in the building... Too late; for some reason no gas masks in their gear... the heavy gas fills the building and tunnel... You see their manly bodies distorting in the billowing gas. Oh, no, they are falling, falling.

In the final vignette you see the Space Marines fallen unconscious, drapped gently in a sleeping pile of unconscious man-flesh, nanotats barely moving.

Trapped again...

Panel Six

Back at the TSM Prison

You see the traitors assembled at the TSM Prison, before the new Warden and the entire prison population of Space Marines. They are naked and stretch from their wrists, hanging from a bar suspened in the middle of the prison parade yard, toes just touching the ground. Standing next to them is a prison guard holding a thick belt. From the belt marks on their torsos and thighs, you know the space pirates were just beaten. The Warden is glaring at them. The LT is glaring intently back at him.

“Did you traitors think you could escape justice by relying on those pirates? We captured you easily and now we’ll hold you here, on exhibit, so long as you live. TSM justice is swift. I want all you prisoners to pay attention. This is what happens to escapees. Do your time! Obey the guards, or suffer!

“This Courts Marshal is in session. The facts are well known. You are pirate traitors to the Corp! I find you all guitly and sentence you to life at hard labor at the TSM tourist prison. Here you will be displayed breaking rocks, like you all were before your infamous escape. Naked and displayed... Abused and available.” Pausing for effect and leering at the hapless marines, “...but first, I sentence you to penal trainig at the brand new TSM prison dungeon, where you will be displayed and punished until I’m certain that you have learned that once a Space Marine, always the property of the Corp! And to all of you prisoners, this is a tough prison for tough marines! But comnpared to the special facility where these traitors are going, this prison is easy, not much different from basic training! Be happy you’re not going where they are! Behave or else...

“Now, you traitors, I want you to appreciate the new dungeon! We’ve hired some experts to run it for us, as an interactive tourist exhibit. I understand you may have run into them before... you are being assigned to a dungeon run by the Amazonian Warrior Women! I’ve told them to be very strict with you. And I’m sure they will be! The tourists are paying for a good show, and that’s what they’ll get: the real dungeon experience!”

“Beat them some more, I want to watch them wince... no wimpering! Take it like Space Marines.”

Panel Seven

You eagerly turn the page, or scroll down the screen... where you see the Dungeon two panel spread. Although the Dungeon is sufficiently somber, with heavy-looking pseudo-stone walls, dripping with erzatz moisture and fake slime, there are sources of light from above that carefully pick out certain areas to draw the tourists’ attention. You eagerly walk from scene to scene, looking for your favorite Space-Marine-Turned Pirate-Traitors Exhibit!

Some time has passed and our stallworth Space Marines-turned-Pirates, captured and imprisoned, have been exhbited for some months in the deepest part of the dungeon, waiting, no doubt, to be rescued by the Captain, as they know he will. In the meantime, the Amazon Warrior Women have their way with our studs, as our hearty marines take their lickings from the warrior women who inprison them, and use use them shamelessly.

You see Cpl Whacker under one spotlight. He is bound on his back on a mechanical horse. My, but that marine has a large penis! Fully erect, it is being stimulated, as you can see when you come close, and as you feel when you heft the corporal’s large balls. Some sort of mild electrical stimulation from a wire around the base of the erection... From the position of the stirrups, you suspect it is the corporal who will be the saddle for one of the Amazonians. The sign says the next demonstration is in fifteen minutes. The Cpl seems totally mind-zonked. You pat his hard flank and walk on, intending to return.

Further on you see another well lit area. Apparently the LT has misbehaved and is being given a time out, while his squad mates continue their sex slave training... you see a series of vignettes that tell the story.

In the upper corner you see Lt. Jock Studz racked up against a rough stone wall, stretched with wrists and ankles cuffed against it, a bright red ball bit strapped in his mouth. One of the Amazonians is leering at him, saying, “You’ve been a very bad boy, cuming without permission! You need a serious time out! Then we will return to your training. You will learn not to cum without permission, no matter how hard I ride your thick and oh-so wonderful cock!”

The next section of the panel shows the LT getting his “time out”—he’s been latched to a narrow bunk against one imitation grimy stone wall. The bunk is held up by chains extending from the wall and there is stretched rubber sheet that is being closed down over the bound, muscular Space Marine. There is a slit in the sheet just at cock level.

The final section is after he’s been in time out a while. You see his familiar form tightly encased in the black rubber sheet; his well-developed chest slowly rising and falling as he waits for rescue. You notice his manly feet sticking out of the bottom of the sheet and can just see the top of his close shaved head on the other end, brain-washing earplugs on either side.

As one of the guests inspecting the Exhibit, you take a closer look at the famous imprisoned pirate traitor. Even bound and controlled, he looks completely the genetically perfect Hero!

It is the middle of the taut sheet which gets your attention: through the slit his manly member thrusts upward, with a metal ring around the base of the engorged glans, attached to a wire that both stretches the erection upward and, you see from the vibrating of the organ, maintains the erection through some sort of electrical stimulation. A glistening stream of precum is dripping down the long shaft and onto the rubber sheet where it is pooling. There is thin tube running from the pool, slowly sucking up the precum, as these prisoners are constantly stimulated to emit valuable sperm (you’ve already put in an order for a couple bottles of the alcohol-preserved mancream that is sold at the prison gift shop). The air is thick with the enhanced testosteron phermons emitted by the genetically superior TSMs.

Yes, the LT’s juicy cock is spurting slowly and the mancream is just waiting for someone to lick it up, and lick up the shaft and onto the red, engorged glans. A tourist’s mouth is reaching forward. Is it yours?

Well after satisfying yourself, and with your head filled with the heady scent of the LT’s emissions, you notice a large feather hanging from the wall by the LT’s bound feet... You know you need to pick up the feather and reward him for the sweet mancream you just received with the gift of laughter... He has such manly feet. You pull up a stool and alternately tickle his feet and suck on his toes. Mmmm... You so want to make sure the LT is happy in his captivity!

The rest of the double page spread shows the rest of the pirate squad and some of t he other dungeon prisoners. Some are being spanked; some are being probbed with rather large dildos; some are being stroked, to produce more mancream for collection. One particularly endowed stud is bound onto a bench, on his back, and one of the Warrior Women is sitting on him, pleasuring his enormous erection, riding him to mutual orgasm. Oh, yes, you had almost forgotten Cpl Whacker’s exhibit!

Panel 8

Oh my... what have our intrepid Space Marines gotten themselves into now! You’ve wandered around the dungeon and found a door that’s labeled, “Petting Zoo” and so you enter. You’ve decided to spend the rest of the day here in the Dugeon area, and come back again tomorrow to continue your tour since you want to see the original exhibit hall with its mind controlled worker exhibits and, of course, the main TSM prison, where over a thousand manly Space Marine prisoners break rocks on the chain gang all day while satisfying tourists all night. See Episode Six.

You turn around as you enter the Zoo and you realize this is where the tourists can leave their children while enjoying the rest of the exhibit. The panel shows just what entertainment is provided for the impressionable young of the Terran Empire.

You see various nearly bare prisoners who have been trained as ponies and doggies for the entertainment of the children. You recognize the TSM squad cadets among them. They do look very smart in their leather collars, bits, leashes, kneepads, mits and jocks, as they shamble about on “all-fours” with children squealing as they ride!

The children all have little switches with the dungeon logo on them. Some of the children are really into the whole scene and are vigorously switching their rides bare buttocks, to make them go faster.

At the far end of the large pet exercise yard is an oval track where older boys are racing their similarly nearly-naked steeds. These hapless prisoners are geared differently, standing without kneepads, but with little saddles built into wide leather belts latched across their muscular torsos, so the boys can ride against their backs. A bar-bit in their mouths, with leads held by the rider, completes the control gear. The older boys too are using the dungeon-logo switches to encourage speed.

Your attention is drawn to the far corner where some of the steeds are standing after a race, panting; where the boys who had been riding them are being taught to care for their mounts. They are hosing them down and leading them into a stables area. The sign over the stable entrance says, “Boys over 13 and Upright Steeds Only.” You wonder what might be happening there and wander over...

One of the Tour Guides acousts you to tell you that you are too old to play stable boy, but you can look through one of the peep-holes around the side of the barn-like structure. “The tourists who are here for a couple weeks can arrange to rent steeds for their older boys. The TSM prison guards run wilderness experiences so the parents can send their chidren off into the wilderness with TSM guards and prison steeds. They are fun camping trips; if you have children with you, you should consider it.

The guards get a few days away from the prison; the steeds get some fresh air and the chidren learn about discipline and control. These are boys only events and are guaranteed to provide a life-changing experience. Really good for youths considering joining the Space Marines.”

You smile at the Guide and, nodding, continue around the corner. The vignette at the bottom corner of the panel shows what you see through the peep-hole. Some of the boys are being naughty and some are being just horny. Well, you know boys will be boys and so you watch a while, as boys are sucking and fucking their steeds in interesting ways. My, but those boys do seem rather young to know how to do that... and that... Well, the steeds seem to be quite enjoying themselves too. Yes all the winning steeds are being rewarded, as are the losers!

Panel 9

The weekend tourist rush is over for a couple days. The Famous Pirate Museum is closed on Tuesdays and certain Empire Holidays, for thorough cleaning and repairs to the facility and the prisoners alike. While the main TSM prison continues to operate with its thousand or more Space Marines sentenced to varying terms at hard labor for infractions of the Corps’ strict rules (mostly for getting drunk and fighting... some things never change) and tourists can gain entrance to that large exhibit, the rest of the Museum is unusually quiet. The exhibit displays are all empty.

The main entrance, through the Gates of Pleasure, where two prisoners are usually racked-in-fellatio stands empty an open (see Episode One. Panel Eleven). The Mine Workers display is likewise empty (see Episode One. Panel Twelve. The Pirate Display Ship is also silent and empty (See Episode Five, Panel Six). As is the original TSM training display (See Episode Five, Panel Three). The rest of the time there are always Space Marines there, displaying the usual training routines of TSM on duty anywhere in the Terran Empire. Similarly, the Miners Display reminds tourists of those on the far-flung mining planets. The Pirate Ship, is, certainly, mostly for entertainment. It is inhabitied by former space-pirates now brain-washed into believing they were old-time sea pirates on Old Terra. The Priate Exhibit was one of everyone’s favorites. Even the recently added Dungeon Exhibit was quiet, the Amazonian Guards off for the day, probably shopping the the former-Pirate City bizar, still a place where anyone can buy anything availabe on any of the worlds of the Terran Empire.

So where were the prisoners? Your new friend, the Tour Guide, is able to sneak you into the closed sections of the Museum. The vignettes on the page tell what you see. There are the usual cleaning robots scurrying about. Tourists never see them; their presence during the exhibit day would break the illusions being created for the Museum tours. Except for the TSM prisoners on the rock-busting chain gangs, the rest of the exhibits are having an enforced rest day. The Tour Guide brings you into a utility elevator as you descend to the maintenance and repair levels below the Museum tower.

The drawing shows a large warehouse chamber, well lit, with rows and rows of rather large metal shelving units, at least eight feet between levels. This is what you see when the elevator door opens, as Guide explains: “Here is where we store the exhibits when the Museum is closed...” He waves toward the warehouse shelving as you notice dozens of man-sized canvas sacks hanging from the metal crossbars. “Those binding sacks act like full body straight-jackets, keeping the exhibits secure and resting. Let’s take a closer look. Your favorite Space Marine Traitors are over here...”

You look carefully at the scene before you. Yes, the TSM are all there; Cadets and Marines alike. They are all hung in binding sacks, their manly legs hanging out, nanotats quiet; toes suspended off the shelves. Their manly arms are bound to their manly torsos, shaved heads fully covered, blindfolds, bits (there are tubes running into the bits from above, with some nutrient liquid dripping through); manly cocks sticking out and pumping cum through thin tubes that run along the metal structural elements of the shelving to collection recepticles.

“The exhibits get a full rest day when we’re closed. Since they’re in hypnotic rest mode, during rest days and most nights (’cept when they’re being rented by a tourist) we can pump large amounts of mancream from them. This is how we get the raw materials for this planet’s most valuable product. You see, the Cum Pirates of Pinzatz continue in business, even though the Empire now runs this place!

You gaze in awe at the testosterone-enhanced, genetically perfect Terran Space Marines, asking the Guide if you could remove one of the tubes and and sample the outflow. The Guide smiles, nods knowingly telling you, “The exhibits are always available for sampling, whether they are being exhibited or are in enforced rest mode... please enjoy.”

The final vignette in the bottom corner shows one of the TSM’s thick and rigid members, pulsing mancream. A mouth is leaning toward it.

How will our intrepid Space Marines turned Pirates ever escape such severe captivity? Will they remain lewdly displayed for the entertainment of the tourists for the rest of their extended lives? What plan does Cap’n Kip have to retreive his men? Do the LT and his squad mates have any hope of rescue this time? Or, in their mind controlled state, do they even remember the Captain has plans for them? You know their loyalty to their commander is unbreakable, but you hpe they are around for a while more, as you’ve decided to extend your vacation.

To be continued...