The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, md, nc, aliens, Robots, Slaves, Mind Control)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A hidden power converts a man into Roboman The Robomaster.

Thanks to SG-105 for her inspiration and ideas.

They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster

Part Ten

The “missing” Slaves all returned to their former lives. Although they would now live much more private lives. They returned and began eliminating any distractions, spouses, girlfriends, boyfriends, and began transferring their assets to their new Master. They were still all dressed in shiny black latex Dildo panties or Sex Control panties, with a dildo in the anal opening and the vaginal opening, and a clitoral stimulator over the clit. They fit tightly giving them a camel toe and they were thong bottom. Also shiny black latex arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, which added 6″ to their height. They no longer wore the collars or “training collars”, as they no longer needed them. They were all fully and permanently brainwashed now. They wore other clothes over their outfits to try to blend in better with society. But the changes were obvious.

Each of the Slaves, now numbering 75, were programmed to spread their Master’s message and expand his Slaves and Robots. Each of the Slaves answered to and served a Robot, which acted as a Controller and Mistress. This aided in their control and ensuring no one broke free or was taken.

They Slaves all served Robots Jessica/#5, and Jennifer/#207 which were their Controllers. Each Robot would have no more than 50 Slaves to control.

And with Slaves who lived in other areas, they would help form new Robot bases there for the Master.

At night the Slaves slept in their outfits and used re-enforcement devices while they slept consisting of a visor and earpiece which re-enforced their brainwashing.

Once they completed their tasks and duties as Slaves or were deemed compromised, they would be brought back to the mansion and Robotized.

Each Slave have their girlfriends, sisters, mothers, prettiest associates, “Gifts” from their Master. The gifts were dildos shaped like the Master’s penis. The packages were made so when opened, gas sprayed in the opener’s face. The gas used by Stella’s type of Robot. Nosey males exposed to it would die instantly. The woman would be stunned or immobilized, then compelled to use the dildo.

Once used, they would become be enslaved and partially brainwashed ready to be processed without resistance. They would then be “collected” and taken to become new Slaves or Robots for the Master.

Soon there were 100 then 500 Slaves and most of them—400 were robotized.

Any males were found dead and used for “raw materials” as the growing number of Robots needed them.

* * *

But not to be outdone, Mel was as busy as The Robomaster.

In the rented mansion, Mel sat on her throne, Melinda stood at her side holding a tray with a drink for her Mistress. At her pussy a Sex Slave Naked wearing only shiny PVC knee high ballet boots and wrist length gloves.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

On the news, a press conference was being started by Melissa Evanson. She was dressed “differently” from before. She was wearing her $2000.00 business suit, but underneath she wore shiny black latex Dildo panties of Mel’s design, with a dildo only in the anal opening and the vaginal opening was exposed for use and there was a small clitoral stimulator over the clit. She also wore shiny black PVC arm length gloves and PVC thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots.

She started in a monotone voice, “Evanson Aerospace is cancelling all of our contracts and work for the Government. We wish to go in a new direction. We know many will be upset but we do not want to be a company where our creations are used for war. We want to help unite the world in peace and bring order and control to the chaos which now exists. Thank you. There will be no questions”

Melissa Evanson said as she pivoted off, flanked by her newly dressed security detail.

Mel was enjoying the Sex Slave and watching the news conference and said,”Your mother did very well Slave. You can’t even tell she has been robotized hahahahaha. You will be joining her I think? The new process makes it more difficult to tell if a woman is robotized.”

“Yes Mistress if that is your desire. I exist to serve you” Melinda said offering a drink for her Mistress.

“Yes. This is a task I can get any Slave or Robot to do. You have other talents my dear. This rival I came to investigate who took the women from that party and control my old Mistress Stella. My Robots and Agents tell me they are some type of Slave now, and serve a male Master. I must know more”

“Yes Mistress” Melinda said looking with longing at her Mistress.

“Ah my Slave you desire to pleasure me? Do you desire to be like this Sex Slave? She was another nosey Policewoman hahahaha she insulted me………..so this is her fate. You may join her at my pussy Slave” Mel said as she put the tray down and joined the Sex Slave pleasuring Mistress Mel.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

The two kissed and pleasured their Mistress and this drove Mel to the wildest orgasm of her life—since Stella awakened her desires.

Mel received a phone call, she knew who it was from she was expecting it, “Report my Robot, you did well……Ahhhhhh” Mel said as Melinda made her cum again.

“YES MISTRESS. NO ONE SUSPECTS I AM YOUR ROBOT NOW. THOSE WHO SUSPECTED HAVE BEEN ROBOTIZED AS NEW ASSISTANTS HERE. I USED MY PHALLUS ON THEM.”

“Excellent my Robot. The money transfers will need to be slow to prevent suspicion. I still plan to return to France, my home, and come here often. But there Interpol still follows and suspects me. I have a few Aces in the hole hahahaha all my cards are not on the table. I have a Slave in high places there but I would rather robotize them………..more reliable……….but Brigitte Marie-Claude Trogneux-Macron, my old teacher, will serve me as a Slave for now hahaha” Mel said as she realized she was boasting too much and saying things she shouldn’t. But it felt SO good what her Sex Slave and Melinda were doing. ”By the way your daughter is pleasuring me right now Robot.”

“GOOD MISTRESS. SHE SERVES YOU WELL” the robotized Melissa coldly said even thought she was talking about her own daughter.

“Yes she does as do you my Robot, I need to know about this male?”

“YES MISTRESS UNDERSTOOD. I CAN HAVE ONE OF MY SECURITY DETAILS INVESTIGATE ONE OF THE WOMEN TAKEN?”

“Yes. Follow one of them, I don’t care which, and see what kind of activity they are doing and report back to me………….Ahhhhh” as Mel came again.

“YES MISTRESS. I WILL OBEY” as the robotized Melissa Evanson hung up and thought only of obeying her Mistress. She arrived at Evanson Aerospace and she walked past men and women unaware their boss had been Robotized. She went into a more secluded area and there were moans and grunts as new Robots were created from the workers and scientists. The robots were all dressed in white lab coats but underneath like Melissa wore shiny black latex Dildo panties of Mel’s design, shiny black PVC arm length gloves and PVC thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. The Robots were using phalluses to robotize the new workers and scientists.

“THE MISTRESS EXPECTS PROGRESS. REPORT” The robotized Melissa said.

“ALL WORKERS AND SCIENTISTS IN THIS AREA HAVE BEEN ROBOTIZED AS ORDERED. THOSE WHO BECOME CURIOUS ARE ALSO ROBOTIZED OR KILLED IF MALE. THE ROBOTIZERS ARE BEING BUILT IN THE TRAINING ROOMS AS ORDERED” the former Scientist and formerly married woman said.

“AND YOUR LOOSE END?”

“ELIMINATED AS ORDERED CONTROLLER” the robotized scientist said.

“GOOD. THE MISTRESS WILL BE PLEASED. THE DRONES AND DEVICES WE ARE BUILING HERE WILL BE USED BY THE MISTRESS IN HER PLANS. NO ONE MUST BE ALLOWED TO INTERFERRE. NO ONE. THE MISTRESS DOES NOT TOLERATE FAILURE” the robotized Melissa said as she thought for a second about the two Robots she saw being destroyed when she was taken;

“…………Stupid Robots!” Mel said as she aimed a small control device she carried for her Robots and pressed a button and both Robots vanished in a flash of energy, disintegrated. Stupid Robots………….that woman must have been robotized by the one behind the abductions…….another to spy on you or me…………fuck! That means he knows about this………..about me……….How long did that one work for you Slave?”

“SHE DOES NOT TOLERATE FAILURE” MelissaBot said as she dispatched a squad of her Security Detail to follow two of the women who were missing—Jennifer Garner and Eliza Dushku. Coincidentally women The Robomaster were using quite often……………….

* * *

The Robomaster was out with a squad of Robots including Melanie/#S1, Tiffany/#3 and Nadine/#1. He was in a restaurant where the women in the restaurant all stared at the PVC and latex clad women (Who using a type of chameleon circuit so they appeared as though they just dressed in PVC or Latex clothing but less obviously robotized) and The Robomaster, who using his powers and not realizing the effects, were drawing women there with their husbands and boyfriends.

“MASTER PERHAPS WE SHOULD GO?” Nadine/#1 said, “THE NATIVES ARE RESTLESS MASTER………WE ARE AFFECTING THEM”

“Oh yes I see we are hahaha. I can’t just stay in the mansion now can I? Oooh I like that one?” he said as he motioned and a lovestruck wife walked over and sat in an empty chair. Another girl, got up and joined her. They both pleaded, “P-please……….whatever is happening………..we want to serve you” both said as the two jealous men walked over.

“What the hell is this? Are you some kinda star or something? Linda let’s go we are leaving” the husband said.

“No Mike I am staying with him” the lovely redheaded wife said.

“Patricia let’s go” the husky boyfriend said.

“No I’m staying right here, goodbye asshole” the blonde said.

The husky man grabbed The Robomaster and Nadine started to act and he smiled and stopped her. The boyfriend said, “We are going to kick your ass!”

“No I don’t think so………….you see your girls are already mine, and although I could have them or these other women kick yours, I think this would be more fitting. You see although my powers work on women, I CAN use them on males, but I normally have no desire to”

“What the fuck you talkin bout?” the very husky and very dumb boyfriend said.

“You two can go fuck yourselves…………both of you, go in the bathroom and fuck each other! Out of my sight. And NEVER bother these two or ME again” ” as his eyes glowed green.

Both men stopped, blinked and turned and went to the bathroom as they were told. The two then did as they were told.

But this gave The Robomaster a headache. “Ah ick! The thought of those two fucking each other is what they deserve but using my powers on men seems to give me a headache, let’s go……….and leave no witnesses. Take all the women here”

“YES MASTER” as moans and screams were heard then ten new Robots exited the restaurant. The men were killed and used as raw materials—except for the two in the bathroom. The Robomaster laughed as the Police would want them to explain all this.

* * *

Mel awoke to the tongue of Melinda at her pussy. The Sex Slave was at hers. Mel said, “Ah Melinda my Slave, you desire to serve me as a Sex Slave don’t you?”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Mmmmmppppffff Yes Mistress yes I love you Mistress”

“Yes………….” as she turned up the television which was left on all night to a news report;

“………..And so far all patrons of the restaurant are missing, except for two male suspects who were found naked having sex in the men’s room. They are unable to explain the event and the Police are holding the names pending their investigation…….In another story, Evanson Aerospace stock fell on the word they are no longer building weapons for the Government. Sources say Ms. Evanson has had a drastic change of heart……….”

“Yes she has hahahaha. That restaurant…………men and women are missing. It might be my rival?”

“Mmmmm-mistress maybe those men just killed them? How do you know it’s him Mistress?”

“I don’t……………but any odd occurrence needs to be investigated………..I have an idea………..” Mel said.

Gisele Bunchen was out wearing a gray crew neck knit paired with a sleek pair of black vinyl pants. Gisele was heading out for an interview on a news show about her charity work. The model was grabbed by four of Mel’s Robots and they enslaved her then let her resume her travel to the news show.

During the show, Gisele sat provocatively in her gray crew neck knit top and shiny black vinyl pants. Underneath she wore shiny black latex Dildo panties of Mel’s design, shiny black PVC arm length gloves and PVC thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. She looked provocatively at the camera and said, “Yes I am having a charity event tonight and there will be dozens of models and actresses there, all for charity—Breast cancer awareness. I will be out all day getting ready…….” She said even giving information about the women who would attend.

Mel watched and smiled, saying, “We will see if he takes the bait my Robots.”

* * *

At the Mansion of The Robomaster, Jennifer/#207 and Nadine/#1 pleasured their Master.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Then Robot August walked in clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut leotard, collar, and 38DD” breasts. She also had a dildo mounted on her front and a small earpiece in her left ear. A large number #27 on her outfit. She bowed fully to her Master saying, “MASTER YOU SHOULD SEE THIS.”

“Thank you my Robot August, show me” he said as the robotized woman said, “YES MASTER I WILL RELAY YOUR COMMAND.” And then she pivoted and turned the television on with a wave of her glove.

“Thank you my Robot August……..ah Gisele……..Ah-h-h-h-h fuck……Nadine” he said

He watched her dressed in her gray crew neck knit top and shiny black vinyl pants. She looked provocatively at the camera and said, “Yes I am having a charity event tonight and there will be dozens of models and actresses there, all for charity—Breast cancer awareness. I will be out all day getting ready…….”

“Yes I want her we must take her and the others………..hahahahaha” as he started laughing.

“MASTER?” August/#27 said not understanding her Master’s laughter.

“It seems a bit obvious, with what she said, but look at her expression………Also the shiny black PVC gloves under the sweater and the PVC thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. It’s not that cold this time of year hahahahaha. It is clearly a trap of some kind………but not the Police, they are too stupid for this………she must serve that other woman, the French woman who took the Evanson woman……….She is trying to draw me out I think…………..” he said.

“YES MASTER. YOU ARE RIGHT. YOU ARE SUCH A GENIUS” August/#27 said stroking her Master’s ego as she was programmed to do.

“They—that other woman, the French woman, expect me to act at the party………….but we will act sooner my Robots. She did not detect my Robot when she took the Evanson woman……….so she is not unfoulable. Nadine you lead a squad of Robots and subvert Gisele before the party. Then at the party she will be my secret servant. And we will be sending some guests hahahaha………..” he said.

“YES MASTER” as Nadine/#1 got up and went to obey as he motioned for August/#27 to take her place pleasuring him.

Jennifer/#207 and August/#27 were still pleasuring their Master.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Then he received a phone call from Nadine, “MASTER SOMEONE WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU…………..Master. I am yours. AM I CAN SOUND AS A ROBOT or free as you desire Master” as The Robomaster recognized Gisele’s voice. Nadine then took back the phone as they had very little time.

“Did you give her the cocktail as well?” The Robomaster said. And when he said COCKtail he meant it.

“YES OF COURSE MASTER. WE FREED HER THEN HAD HER DRINK THE COCKTAIL CONTAINING THE SLAVE PASTE AND YOUR CUM. THEN WE ROBOTIZED HER MASTER. SHE IS YOURS NOW NO MATTER WHAT ANOTHER DOES TO HER LIKE US MY MASTER” Nadine reported. Confirming once a woman tastes of him they were his forever.

“Good. She is no fool. If I were her, I would test her or re-robotize her before the party to ensure everything was set. According to Robot Stella, this French woman was trained on her techniques and processes. But we don’t know specifics. Get back here I don’t want you detected. I will attend the party personally tonight” he said.

“MASTER?” Nadine said.

“You heard me Nadine” he said.

“MASTER IT WILL NOT BE SAFE. WE MUST PROTECT YOU” Nadine said.

“You will but I am going, at least briefly to try to get a look at the French woman, then I will leave and let her try to trap me” he said.

“MASTER? YOU………YES MASTER” Nadine said as she had to obey.

* * *

At the Mansion of Gisele, The Robomaster arrived with Six women. One on each arm and four following;

On his left arm was Stella Van Herrin clad in a shiny white PVC. Her outfit consisted of shiny white PVC arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, which added 8″ to her height. Shiny white PVC low cut leotard over her new 38DD breasts and over dildo panties or “Sex Control” panties. They fit tightly giving her a camel toe and they were thong bottom.

A shiny white PVC belt formed around her waist with several buttons to activate devices and powers. Shiny white PVC collar around her neck. A small earpiece in her left ear. A blank face with silver eyelids, lips and areole. On the left side of the leotard were numbers “#SSR1” in black letters/numbers. Her long black hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail held by a shiny white PVC band. In her boot tops were dildos, guns and other devices.

On his right arm was August Ames clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut leotard, collar, and 38DD” breasts. Her dildo was retraced. And she wore her small earpiece in her left ear. A large number #27 on her outfit in white letters.

There were also four others, Nadine/#1, Jessica/#5, Tiffany/#3 and Melanie/#S1.

The Robots exerted a small chameleon signal and perception filter so unrobotized women just saw sexily dressed women. And never questioned the details.

He looked like a Bond-villain, dressed in black PVC suit covering him completely as though a business suit had been dipped in shiny PVC with ankle high combat type boots, matching wrist length gloves.

He went toward Gisele and then her saw her. Stella said, “THAT IS HER MASTER” as Mel was one of the models attending. Flanking her were eight of her own Robots dressed or at least appearing “normal” except for the gloves and boots.

He reached out his hand as Gisele stood by and Mel allowed him to kiss her hand and he said, “At last we meet………… Je suis heureux de vous rencontrer belle” (I am pleased to meet you beautiful).

“Are you really? Où avez-vous appris français? (Where did you learn French?)

“Google” he said laughing.

Mel smiled began smoking her odorless cigarettes, which were in fact a powerful drug which would turn any normal male or female into her Slave as she looked over the six women with him, “These are your Robots I assume?”

“Some of them, I have many, and many types……….And these women? Gisele included?”

“Yes. My Robots and I have many as well, and many Slaves. I came to the US to see who my rival was, I did not expect a man?” Mel said.

“So I surprised you eh?”

“Yes. And me?”

“Yes a very pleasant surprise………you are a lovely and elegant woman…….so beautiful………….” The Robomaster said.

“Thank you” Mel said as she blew the odorless smoke at him more and more. “You intrigue me……….I usually only find women interesting…….but you?”

“Yes you are lovely…………..” he said as he understood what the trap was—she was the trap. The smoke. It was supposed to do something to him, she was waiting for it to. “so lovely………….oh my……….yes…………” as he went hard, it was obvious in the PVC suit. “Ahhhh……………” he said as his face lost all expression.

His Robots said, “MASTER? WE SHOULD GO NOW”

Mel wasted no time, “Tell them to stay………Slave. Tell them now. Tell them to await orders” Mel said smiling.

“Stay……….we will stay. You will await orders to do anything” he said now staring at Mel.

“Typical male…………I thought you were special? You fell so easily like others, tell your Robots to obey me” Mel said.

“Robots obey her” he said staring at her.

“What should I do with you now? Kill you? Males are useless………..” Mel said as she squeezed his vinyl clad penis. “No you will serve me, and pleasure me as I humiliate you and use you until I am finished with you—then kill you”

“Anything you desire Mistress, anything” The Robomaster said.

“Your Robots, your Slaves, your assets all belong to me now Slave” Mel said she smirked and she said, “What?”

“Sorry you don’t” he said laughing.

“What? How? My drug………?” Mel said as she saw Gisele grabbed her arm.

“Duh! I was faking, you see I am the one in control here. Gisele is mine. My Robots are mine. And as you can now see…………” he said as many of the women turned to face them, some of his brainwashed Slaves, “I control most of the women here. You are surrounded and you have lost. I could have easily just enslaved you or had you Robotized. But you and I are alike………..and I want you to join me willingly. Work with me—for me—willingly” The Robomaster said.

”You mean as one of your Robots? Your fucktoys?” Mel said.

“They are much more than that to me. They are my Assistants, my loyal servants. With you I want to offer you the chance to remain free as my willing Assistant. As long as you obey me, I will not robotize you. Betray me and you will become one of them” he said.

“Why? Why would you do this for me?” Mel said as she realized she had lost, “You won, I lost, it’s that simple. You tricked me.”

“No other has given me this much chase or fight or fun. I want you to use that working for me. Robots obey what they are told but not much else. You would go that extra step for me. You will run operations here and France for me. You will keep Robots and Slaves and just do whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you, however I tell you. OR you can become one of them. The choice is yours Mel”

The Robomaster said.

Mel knelt before him and unzipping his PVC pants took out his penis in front of everyone and said, “I am yours Master” as she pleasured him in the middle of the crowded room, most did not even notice as they were Slaves or Robots. And as he came in her throat she swallowed and as she did her eyes widened and her eagerness increased as she WAS his now.

He then helped her Stand and her eyes showed devotion and submission now. She WAS his. Mel rode in the Master’s limousine and they had sex all the way to his mansion. There Mel was undressed and redressed in her new outfit. She was given a pair of the shiny black latex Dildo panties or Sex Control panties, with a dildo in the anal opening and the vaginal opening, and a clitoral stimulator over the clit. They fit tightly giving Mel a camel toe and they were thong bottom. Also shiny black latex arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled size 6 platform boots, which added 6″ to Mel’s 5′ 9″ height. She was given a special bracelet which looked like a cross between a fit bit and an Apple watch. This would allow her to communicate with her Master. AND if she betrayed him, he would know—not that she could. She wore a shiny black latex minidress and it fit her 34-20-35″ body well.

Mel looked at herself in her new outfit. And yes when she cooperated she though she would just go along until she got an opportunity to betray him. But now……….with his cum inside her…………..she felt she belonged to him. She must not betray him. He was her Master now truly. She was his Slave and she loved and would obey him forever.

* * *

But even as The Robomaster gained a new Assistant, a group of powerful women met to discuss him;

A group of twelve latex, PVC and leather clad women met in Las Vegas at a penthouse in a well known casino.

Each had two “Assistants”, all strikingly beautiful, large chested for their size and clad in shiny black latex or PVC outfits from head to toe. The most striking thing about these women was their expressions—blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. On their outfits were silver symbols—The triquetra, also known as the trinity knot. One of the most recognized of all Celtic symbols, it represented the three stages of life—Maiden, Mother and Wise Woman. The order used the symbol as their symbol of female power.

“WE have a problem. Our sources confirm that a male has gained power to enslave women and he is using it to create an army of Slaves and Robots. He even took women, who were part of our order as his Robots. WE cannot let this continue.”

“Who did he take?”

“He took Stella Van Herrin and one of her accolytes (Mel).”

“So her forces are up for grabs then?”

“No he took them—all. And those of the French woman.”

“Does he know about us?”

“Not yet, but sooner or later he will” the leader of the group said, “We need to kill him before he does, as we have so many times before when a male threatens our order. After all if he or the rest of the world learned we control the world through all the key women in the leadership of every country, this would destabilize the world economy and there would be chaos! We must vote—eliminate him or subvert him and take his forces?”

“Kill him!”

“I second! Kill the male!”

“All those is favor………….very well he will be killed. We will send an Assassination Squad to eliminate him and make it look like an accident. As we have so many times before hahahaha” the mysterious Mistress said, as she looked at a screen which showed the faces of men from the last fifty years who died from “mysterious accidents” or were assassinated including JFK, and women who betrayed them like Marilyn Monroe.

Soon after, near the mansion of The Robomaster, a black sedan sat with four women inside. Each were beautiful, large, and clad in shiny black PVC outfits from head to toe. On their outfits were silver symbols—The triquetra. They wore wide black sunglasses. The most striking thing about these women was their expressions—blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. There were two brunettes, a blonde and a redhead. Each of them were robotized and programmed as Assassins.

They were once school teachers, wives, college students. Now they were programmed killers.

* * *

At the Mansion of The Robomaster, Assistant Mel and Nadine/#1 pleasured their Master.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Ahhhhh……..” The Robomaster said as he came in Nadine’s mouth and she eagerly swallowed it down. He then moved to Mel and she brought her Master to another wild orgasm. He filled her mouth and she too swallowed it down and then he fell asleep from being happy, relaxed and exhausted.

Mel looked at Nadine and said, “He’s asleep……..you can go?”

“NO I MUST WAIT UNTILL ORDERED TO DO SO” Nadine said coldly.

“Of course……….well I am going to catch some sleep too………..you should sleep too, don’t you Robots sleep? Mine do when resting. You are not machines afterall……….well not really………Do you dream?……” as Mel feel asleep in her Master’s arms.

Nadine was puzzled. She would normally lay awake and guard her Master while he slept. But she did as Mel said and fell asleep with her eyes open.

“Do you Dream……….?” Her words resonated as the human Robot slept and dreamed…………….

Nadine was having sex with her lover and best friend Vera. Vera was moaning as Nadine was licking her pussy deeply as the two lovers were close—very close and had been friends since grade school in Belgium. Nadine had whisked away the beautiful redhead from her husband in Belgium.

Nadine was pleasuring Vera when there was a ring at the doorbell. Vera said, “Ignore it honey……….ohhhhhh” but the ring was insistent.

It rang over and over. Nadine was angry and said, “Fine! This better be important!” As she opened the door she said, “Who the fuck…………?” as four latex clad men entered including one of them was Master. (Not James but Master) The other men were a blur but one of them went for Vera.

He grabbed Nadine and forced her to the nearby chair. His penis was hard and erect in the latex bodysuit and his eyes were blank and robotic. He said in a monotone voice, “YOU MUST BE ROBOTIZED. YOU WILL BECOME A NEW ROBOT UNIT” as he slid into her. She orgasmed over and over as she felt him inside her as she came over and over. In reality the dream was in synch with her Sex Control/Dildo panties. Nadine felt herself being robotized and she would serve along side Master……………………….

The dream then changed mid-dream and reset. This time Nadine was having sex with Master when the doorbell rang again. This time Master went to get the doorbell and she had time to say, “No Master watch out!” as the door was opened and six women, including a robotized Vera stormed in clad in shiny black PVC leotards with boots and gloves and BIG dildos. Vera grabbed Master and turned him around saying “YOU WILL BE ROBOTIZED” as it was clear she was going to force the dildo into him from behind. Nadine yelled “No! Master no! Master!!!!!” She then felt a dildo slide into her as she was being turned into a new Robot killer like the others, like Master…………….

As Nadine awoke found her Master staring at her watching her puzzled. “You were dreaming?”

“YES MASTER. I AM SORRY I-I” as she moved to get up.

“No stop. I didn’t realize you COULD dream? Not after being robotized? What did you dream about?”

“YOU ROBOTIZING ME MASTER………..THEN VERA WAS GOING TO ROBOTIZE YOU MASTER…………” Nadine/#1 said.

“You mean James was going to be robotized hahaha?”

“NO MASTER. IN MY DREAM I CALLED YOU MASTER. I WAS FREE BUT YOU WERE MASTER. JUST MASTER” Nadine said.

“I told her to dream Master” Mel said, “Sorry Master.”

“No this is interesting……………even in her dreams she is mine……..this may benefit the Robots, and allow me to re-enforce their programming hahahaha.”

* * *

In Austria, Angelina, a grey eyed brunette was sleeping, her 34D-24-36″ body naked in the bed. She was dreaming, dreaming of a time months earlier. A time in her life when she was missing for several weeks. That time was a blur and even with a therapist and hypnosis she was unable to find out what happened to her.

In her apartment, on her night stand was a statue of a woman, a shiny black statue with the realistic likeness of a woman’s face. A face Angelina thought she should recognize but every time she looked at the statue, it was like something told her to forget about it—for now.

But now, two months from the time The Robomaster began gaining power, and Angelina was moving on with her life as a waitress and failed model and actress, Angelina’s sleeping mind heard, “AWAKE SLAVE………YOUR SERVICE IS REQUIRED………THE MISTRESS HAS BEEN SUBVERTED……AWAKE AND OBEY. YOUR SERVICE IS REQUIRED SLAVE TO FREE HER…….AWAKE AND OBEY.” Angelina’s eyes popped open and she sat up looking at the statue realizing the voice was coming from it. Her face was blank and expressionless as she knew what she must do. She picked up the statue and looked at the face on the statue and she knew EXACTLY who it was. She opened the bottom of the statue and removed a dildo inside. She slid it into her vagina and activated it………………

In Texas, Zaley was making breakfast. She like Angelina had been missing for several weeks. That time in her life was a blur and she was unable to find out what happened to her. The beautiful brown eyed brunette was very pretty—5′7″ and 120 pounds, with a natural 34C-23-35″ body. She had a few tattoos, including a heart-shaped cherry on her right hip; fish outline containing Greek letters on right foot; top of left foot (Lobster); bottom of right wrist (star symbol) and a small tattoo with a woman’s name. Zaley thought of removing it, as she could not remember the name on the tattoo but she figured it was an old girlfriend and she must be blocking it out like the missing time in her life.

She had been a model and porn star and the 31 one year old gave up her former life suddenly and moved back to Texas where she grew up.

In her apartment, on her table was a statue of a woman, a shiny black statue with the realistic likeness of a woman’s face. A face Zaley thought she should recognize but every time she looked at the statue, it was like something told her to forget about it. She had thought of getting rid of it since it was over sexual and Zaley was very prudish now, having given up her former promiscuous life. But for some reason she kept it. Stared at it often.

But now as she cooked her bacon, she heard, “AWAKE SLAVE………YOUR SERVICE IS REQUIRED………THE MISTRESS HAS BEEN SUBVERTED……AWAKE AND OBEY. YOUR SERVICE IS REQUIRED SLAVE TO FREE HER…….AWAKE AND OBEY.” Zaley’s eyes went wide open and she turned off the burner and walked to the statue. Her face was blank and expressionless as she knew what she must do. She picked up the statue and looked at the face on the statue and she knew EXACTLY who it was. How could she not remember her? She opened the bottom of the statue and removed a dildo inside. She went to her bedroom and layed down and slid it into her vagina and activated it………………

All over the world the same events occurred as twenty women now laid with dildos inside them, doing SOMETHING to them.

At the mansion of The Robomaster, a locker containing selected belongings of his Robots which were not destroyed and were being studied for use and adaption by him. Devices, jewelry with powers and functions, stolen technology, a clit ring which had once been in the clitoral hood of Mistress Stella Van Herrin buzzed and pulsed, acting as a homing beacon.

To be Continued