The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, md, nc, aliens, Robots, Slaves, Mind Control)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A hidden power converts a man into Roboman The Robomaster.

Thanks to SG-105 for her inspiration and ideas.

They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster

Part Seven

Robots Nicole/#69 and Nadine/#1 moved toward Jenny and Tammy as The Robomaster watched eagerly, still enjoying a redheaded Sex Slave.

Jenny and Tammy were crying and they knew they were next. They tried to break free of the Robots holding their arms with grips like vices.

Jenny was held by Robots Alissa/#25 and JoAnn/#26 and Tammy was held by Jessica/#5 and Tiffany/#3, clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut leotards, collar, and 38DD” breasts. Each had a dildo mounted on her front and a small earpiece in their left ears. Their eyelids and lips were silverized, their hair down and straight. Large white numbers on their outfits.

The two struggled and looked at the others, like Melanie to the side of them;

Melanie was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 8″ to Melanie’s height, low cut front bustier leotard showing her 38DD breasts with thong bottom pulled tightly giving Melanie a camel toe. Her dildo was retracted. Her face was emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips were silverized.

Off to the other side standing at Robot Attention, the five New Scientist Robots Marci/#SR6, Lisa/#SR7, Julie/#SR8, Melinda/#SSR9 and Heather/#SSR10.

Three Scientist Robots were clad in shiny white latex rubber outfits consisting of shiny white latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, which added 6″ to their height. Shiny white latex low cut leotards over new 38DD breasts and over dildo panties or “Sex Control” panties. They fit tightly giving them each a camel toe and they were thong bottoms. Shiny white belts with several buttons, shiny white collars around their necks. Small earpieces formed in their left ears. Blank faces with silver eyelids, lips and areole. Under their outfits they silver tattoos on their left breasts with a barcode and the words “PROPERTY OF THE ROBOMASTER”, and below “SCIENTIST ROBOT #____”. On the left sides of the leotards, were numbers “#SR___” in black letters/numbers. Their long hair was pulled back into tight pony tails held by shiny white bands. In their boot tops were dildos, guns and other devices.

Melinda/#SSR9 and Heather/#SSR10 were clad in a shiny white PVC outfit of shiny white PVC arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, which added 8″ to their height. Shiny white PVC low cut leotards over her 38DD breasts and over dildo panties or “Sex Control” panties. They fit tightly giving them a camel toe and they were thong bottom. Shiny white PVC belts with several buttons and shiny white PVC collars around their necks. Small earpieces in their left ears. They were blank faced with silver eyelids, lips and areole. Under their outfits they had a silver tattoos on her left breast with a barcode and the words “PROPERTY OF THE ROBOMASTER”, and below “SCIENTIST ROBOT #____”. On the left side of the leotards were numbers “#SSR___” in black letters/numbers. Their hair was pulled back into tight pony tails held by shiny white PVC bands. In their boot tops were dildos, guns and other devices.

Jenny and Tammy looked at Nicole/#69 and Nadine/#1 and Jenny screamed, “Are we going to be like them or the others?”

The Robomaster waited as he grunted and came in the Sex Slave’s mouth, “Uh-h-h-h-h……….yes just like them” as the red headed Sex Slave eagerly swallowed his cum.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Please no! You can’t be this cruel!!!” Tammy said crying and trying to break free.

“Cruel? I am doing this for the betterment of the woman kind and for the world. You will never age, never die, never feel pain, and only feel pleasure for the rest of your lives—which as my human Robots will be forever. You will understand soon” he said ignoring their pleas.

“Please! Not like them…………and not a fucktoy like that redhead! Please!” Jenny managed to say crying hard.

“Very well………..Nadine and Nicole Variant Type M………..Uh-h-h-h” as he grunted and came again in the Sex Slave’s mouth, “Uh-h-h-h-h” as the red headed Sex Slave eagerly swallowed his cum.

“UNDERSTOOD MASTER. VARIANT M” Nicole/#69 and Nadine/#1 said as Nicole walked her dildo into Tammy from behind and Nadine walked hers fully into Jenny. Both moaned loudly and then went silent before they were able to ask what Variant M was. Robomaster watched eagerly as the two Robots were ramming in and out of Tammy and Jenny’s pussies. Robomaster laughed as it seemed as though his Robots were enjoying their tasks. Nadine and Nicole finished and removed their dildos, coldly wiping off the excess cum and robotizing foam.

Tammy and Jenny were changing before his eyes and he was very pleased with Robots Nicole and Nadine.

Jenny and Tammy’s memories were intact but their free wills were gone—erased forever. Their minds were “enhanced” and Jenny and Tammy were reprogrammed to obey. Only to obey.

Tammy’s and Jenny’s boobs swelled from 34B” to 35B” to 37C” to 38D” to 38DD” and with their boobs swelling, her mind was shrinking, fading to nothing but blank, obedient bliss. Their last free thought was of serving their Master and being like Nadine and Nicole…..………..

The Robomaster watched as he came in the mouth of the Sex Slave again.

Jenny’s and Tammy’s blank faces then had silver eyelids and lips and their areole turned silver as well. Silver tattoos formed on her left breast with a barcode and the words “PROPERTY OF THE ROBOMASTER”, and below “ROBOT #M07” and “ROBOT #M08” as The Robomaster was gaining Robots geometrically in number.

Dildo panties or Sex Control panties formed on them, with a dildo in the anal opening and the vaginal opening, and a clitoral stimulator over their clits. They fit tightly giving them each a camel toe and they were thong bottoms. Shiny black latex arm length gloves formed onto her arms as did the thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, which added 6″ to her height. Then a shiny black latex Maid Uniform with White latex Apron formed over their dildo panties or “Sex Control” panties. On their Uniform was the number “#M07” and “#M08” in white numbers. Then shiny black collars formed around their necks and made a power-up sound as they formed. Like the others they were magnetically locked and could not be removed. Then a small earpiece formed in their left ears. Their hair was pulled up and held by a black PVC headband.

Tammy/#M07 and Jenny/#M08 then pivoted to face their new Master, and bowed fully, even more fully then the other Robot types saying,

“MAID ROBOT #M07/TAMMYBOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“MAID ROBOT #M08/JENNYBOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“Excellent! Well done my Nicole, and my perfect Nadine! We can skip your Primary function and protocols statements” Robomaster said as he fondled his new toys, “Get to work cleaning my bedroom and clean it well and I will reward you TammyBot………….Now you two will be together always serving me and being with NicoleBot. NicoleBot you will join the squad guarding the house and these two Robots” Robomaster said as he dismissed the redheaded Sex Slave, and zipped up his pants.

“YES MASTER” Nicole/#69 said bowing to her Master.

As they pivoted to obey he said, “The rest of you assume your new duties, Nadine, Melanie, Jessica, Tiffany, Stella remain at my side”

“YES MASTER” the robotized women all said simultaneously as they went to work serving him.

He took Nadine and said, “We have much work to do. StellaBot begin working on adapting the devices stolen for me for my plan. I want to begin as soon as it’s ready.”

“YES MASTER” the robotized Stella said bowing fully to him.

* * *

The Robomaster went to his bedroom where the new Maid Robots were working. As they cleaned he had sex with Robots Nadine/#1 and Robot Melanie/#S1 and both were in “PLEASURE MODE” as the three fucked for hours. The Maid Robots worked around them seemingly unaware as Nicole/#69 stood by.

Then Stella/SR#1 walked in and stood by at attention waiting to be noticed. The Robomaster saw her and stopped and said, “Ah yes break time, what is it my Stella?”

“MASTER THE DEVICE IS ADAPTED AS DESIRED” she said bowing to her Master.

“That was quick my Robot? You have done VERY well, I am pleased. Join us” he said as his main Scientist Robot Stella clad in shiny white latex rubber had his erect penis in her mouth sucking and pleasuring him. The former rival and now obedient human Robot pleasured her Master and eagerly swallowed his cum. He stroked her hair and looked at her clad in her outfit of shiny white latex. “I knew having your genius serving me was the right thing to do with you my dear. And the other devices and technology?”

“MMMMMPPPFFFFFF YES MASTER A VARIETY OF DEVICES. THEY WERE WORKING ON TIME MANIPULATION AND MIND CONTROL TO USE AS WEAPONS. THE PRIMARY DEVICE IS READY FOR TESTING MY MASTER” as she resumed sucking without hesitation.

“Ah yes Stella……….Ah-h-h-h-h-h” as he came again in her mouth. “You Robots please me so…………..all women must join you. And now we will add not just numbers of Robots but the most beautiful women I desire………..the device will extend my mental control for miles. The new gauntlets the Robots will wear should help with targeting until the long range targeting system is finished hahahaha”

And as he stayed with Stella, he sent Nadine and five others out after key women he desired.

As they left he fell asleep. Stella staying with him as did the other Robots to protect him.

His other Robots continued to add new captives as his robots increased in number quickly. This was to protect him in case authorities learned of him and tried to stop him.

Nadine/#1 went with Robots Alissa/#25, JoAnn/#26, Jessica/#5, Tiffany/#3, clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut leotards, collar, and 38DD” breasts. Each had a dildo mounted on her front and a small earpiece in their left ears. Their eyelids and lips were silverized, their hair down and straight. Large white numbers on their outfits.

Also Melanie/#S1 clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 8″ to Melanie’s height, low cut front bustier leotard showing her 38DD breasts with thong bottom pulled tightly giving Melanie a camel toe. Her dildo was retracted. Her face was emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips were silverized.

They drove to a nearby hotel where a female he desired was staying. The beautiful Jennifer Love Hewitt was there for a conference and with her 36C-26-36″, 5 foot 2 inch 128 pound body and beautiful face, she made a perfect choice to join the Robots. Plus her assets of 20 million dollars would add to the others. As the women were robotized, all their assets were collected and added to “the cause” of The Robomaster.

Jennifer was taking a bath when the five Robots broke into her hotel room. She heard them and then were surrounded by the five shiny clad women. “What is this? Who are you? How did you get in here!?”

Nadine/#1 simply aimed her gloved hands at her, her gloved arms bent at 90 degrees and gauntlets on her gloves opened up forming dish-like or flower-like cuffs. Nadine said, “YOU WILL COME WITH US. YOU WILL COOPERATE. YOU WILL OBEY” as the cuffs relayed and targeted the new Mind Control device, relaying The Robomaster’s mental control over Jennifer.

“What?! You are crazy! Get out of here” Jennifer said, “Please I have money, you can have it all just let me…………..let me………..Obey………yes I will obey”

As she stood naked in the bathtub, the Robots helped her out of the tub and dried her off as Jennifer came and smiled. She belonged to The Robomaster.

Nadine lowered her arms and reported, “ROBOMASTER TARGET ENSLAVED WITH NO RESISTANCE. TIME TO CONTROL 10.2342 SECONDS MASTER………..YES MY MASTER WE WILL RETURN WITH HER.”

But as they dressed her, four of Jennifer’s bodyguards walked in and drew their guns, two men and two women in black suits. Melanie/S#1 aimed her gloves at them and there was a hiss. The two men fell to the floor dropping their guns, the two women froze, cum drizzling down their legs as they were immobilized

Their orders were to leave no evidence. Melanie/#S1 moved her arms in a sweeping motion and the men dissolved, and were “vacuumed” up as molecules/raw materials. She then moved behind the two women and extended her dildo with a pop and fucked both women.

By the time Jennifer was dressed and ready to leave, the two bodyguards were dressed in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Their faces were emotionless and blank, but unlike Melanie, their eyelids and lips were not silverized and their breasts were not enlarged. Melanie/#S1 then said, “YOU WILL ASSIST ME”

The two said nothing but obeyed.

The Robots removed all evidence and valuables, and went down the back elevator.

But the Robots were photographed taking Jennifer in the elevator.

The police were investigating, so Jennifer was asked to explain her disappearance and apparent abduction.

* * *

Jennifer Love-Hewitt met with the Police. She was dressed in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard, and she still had 36C” breasts. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, her hair down and beautiful. She was interviewed by them, “…………YES OBVIOUSLY I AM FINE. I AM INVOLVED IN A FETISH PHOTO SHOOT FOR A MAGAZINE. WE HAVE BEEN SHOOTING AND DRESSING THE PART. OBVIOUSLY I WAS NOT KIDNAPPED” Jennifer said unemotionally.

The two female and one male Police Officers doubted her story, but here she was.

The officers left her in the room alone, as they went out looking at her through the glass. The male officer said, “She is acting funny?”

“How is she supposed to act? You are just being sexist, she is a diva and just mad we were called” Officer Pamela Jones said.

“Well what about her missing bodyguards?” Officer John Evans said.

“She explained that, the two women are with her and the two men quit with no notice” Officer Lisa White said.

“Fine we have to let her go but we should follow her” Officer Evans said.

So they let her go as they had no right to hold her, but Officer Evans and Officer Jones followed her. They saw her get into her car and drive off so they followed in an unmarked car. They did this not officially unfortunately for them so there was no record of this happening.

The drove behind her and Jennifer/#207 saw them and reported, “I AM BEING FOLLOWED…………..YES I WILL OBEY”

Jennifer pressed a button on her Mercedes and one of the new options were activated. Gas began spraying out the back of the car James Bond fashion and as they drove slowly the gas filled the car behind them.

“Hey what is that? Gas or fog is spraying out the back of the car………….uhhhh” as Officer Evans died and the car crashed. Officer Jones sat in the passenger seat staring blankly ahead and Jennifer stopped and collected her, and dropped a small disk in the seat and they drove off. He was left in the car as it turned red and disintegrated, without a trace left.

Jennifer arrived at the mansion and Officer Jones was given to Melanie/#S1 to robotize.

Jennifer/#207 went to her Master and pleasured him. As she pleasured him he said, “Well done my Robot hahaha. You are the first of many of your “sisters” to serve me. I can have anyone I want now”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

He looked at his loyal Robot in her slightly modified outfit of shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard, and she still had 36C” breasts. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, her hair down and beautiful. She had a small earpiece like a hearing aid in her left ear and no number on her outfit to “blend in” easier.

She was a perfect Robot, like Nadine, but he remembered she had not always been;

* * *

Jennifer Love-Hewitt found herself naked standing before The Robomaster. Her arms held by Nadine/#1 and Tiffany/#3. He was busy being pleasured by a blonde Sex Slave while his Robots Nadine/#1, Jessica/#5, Tiffany/#3 and Melanie/#S1 stood by.

“Ah welcome Jennifer, welcome to your new life…….Ah-h-h-h” Robomaster said as the slurping of the Sex Slave was louder as he came in her mouth.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Who are you? These women took me from my Hotel Room…………..I was taking a bath and…………?” as she tried to remember more.

“And these Robots dressed you and you left the hotel and ended up here. That taste in your mouth is my cum, you see you were doing this twenty minutes ago before I freed you from the Mind Control hahahaha” The Robomaster said laughing.

“You bastard! You can’t do this to me!” Jennifer said.

“Oh but I have, and I am. My Robots here want to robotize you for me, they are eager to do it. Especially Nadine there, she loves robotizing women for me—well as much as a human robot can hahaha.”

“Please I have 20 million dollars, you can have it all if you let me go, please” Jennifer pleaded.

“You will gladly give it to the cause after you are one of them my dear, proceed Nadine, and take her” Robomaster said.

“YES MASTER” Nadine said as she spun around on Jennifer and slid her dildo into her sex from behind.

“What! No……….Uh-h-h-h-h…………..” Jennifer said as she moaned and went silent. Nadine worked her dildo in and out as Robomaster came at the sight in the mouth of the Sex Slave again. Nadine felt nothing but the bliss of obedience as she fucked Jennifer, who was orgasming wildly as she was being robotized. Her dildo ramming in and out of Jennifer’s pussy.

Nadine finished and removed her dildo, coldly wiping off the excess cum and robotizing foam.

Jennifer was changing before his eyes and The Robomaster was pleased.

Jennifer’s memories were intact but her free will was gone—erased forever. Her mind was “enhanced” and Jennifer was reprogrammed to obey. Only to obey.

Jennifer’s boobs were already 36C” and deemed perfect so they were unchanged. Jennifer’s last free thought was of serving her Master and being like Nadine as her mind went blank……..………..

The Robomaster watched as he came in the mouth of the Sex Slave.

Jennifer’s blank face then had silver eyelids and lips and her areole turned silver as well. Silver tattoos formed on her left breast with a barcode and the words “PROPERTY OF THE ROBOMASTER”, and below “ROBOT #207” as The Robomaster was gaining Robots geometrically in number.

Jennifer was a blonde, and it contrasted against her new outfit.

Dildo panties or Sex Control panties formed on Jennifer, with a dildo in the anal opening and the vaginal opening, and a clitoral stimulator over her clit. They fit tightly giving her a camel toe and they were thong bottom. Shiny black latex arm length gloves formed onto her arms as did the thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, which added 6″ to her height. Then the shiny black latex low cut leotard formed onto her over their dildo panties or “Sex Control” panties. No number printed on her leotard as she was a Modified Robot. A dildo formed on the front for use and retracted for later use. No belt formed and neither did the collar. A small hearing aid like earpiece formed in her left ear. Her brown hair was down and beautiful. In her boot tops formed dildos, guns and other devices.

Jennifer/#207 then pivoted to face her Master, and bowed saying,

“ROBOT #207/JENNIFERBOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“Excellent! Perfection my Jennifer, well done Nadine! Skip your Primary function and protocols” Robomaster said as he fondled his new toy, “And pleasure me now as my Robot.”

“YES MASTER” as Jennifer obeyed. He then ordered his Robots to go after the next target.

To be Continued