The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, md, nc, aliens, Robots, Slaves, Mind Control)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A hidden power converts a man into Roboman The Robomaster.

Thanks to SG-105 for her inspiration and ideas.

They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster

Part Six

As they drove back to the mansion, Alissa rode on top of Tiffany/#3 in the back seat of one of the three cars the robots were using to return to the mansion. Alissa was naked and Nadine’s Roboslave but now Tiffany/#3 was converting her into a full Robot like them.

Nadine/#1 was busy with Nicole who was being influenced by her. Nicole realized she would soon be free, with her daughter Jenny and sister Tammy, but perhaps this was not what she wanted. Nadine had made her feel purpose and belonging, bliss and focus. Nicole said, “Nadine will your Master free me as he said?”

“YES. THE MASTER ALWAYS TELLS THE TRUTH. HE IS THE MASTER. HE IS PERFECTION. HE IS OUR REASON TO EXIST” Nadine/#1 said and Nicole came at this because she was starting to believe it too. Nicole was struggling, at least until she felt Nadine’s gloved hand on her shoulder. She looked to Nadine and soon the two were kissing. Nicole stopped and she tried to fight what was happening to her. Nadine/#1 said, “WHY DO YOU RESIST YOUR FEELINGS? YOU DESIRE TO SERVE DON’T YOU?”

“Yes Nadine. I do but………my sister………my daughter……….I-I…….” Nicole said.

“YOU CANNOT WORRY ABOUT THEM THE MASTER CAN TAKE CARE OF ALL OF US. THEY WILL BE SAFE AND FREE OF DISEASE AND DEATH. PAIN AND WEAKNESS. THEY WILL HAVE PURPOSE AND BLISS AS YOU HAVE FELT” as the two kissed again and Nadine exposed her massive 38DD breasts and Nicole kissed and sucked them, ingesting squirts of silvery milk.

Nicole’s breasts which were small, A-cup began to swell.

* * *

The Robomaster was in the lab, his shiny pants unzipped as his main Scientist Robot Stella clad in shiny white latex rubber had his erect penis in her mouth sucking and pleasuring him. The former rival and now obedient human Robot pleasured her Master and eagerly swallowed his cum. He stroked her hair and looked at her clad in her outfit of shiny white latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut leotard over 38DD beasts, Sex Control panties with an external dildo attached to the thong bottom, belt around her waist, collar, small earpiece in her left ear and a blank face with silver eyelids, lips and areole. The number “SR#1” marked in black letters on her left breast and her long hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail held by a shiny white band. In her boot tops were dildos, guns and other devices.

He came in her mouth and the robotized Stella eagerly swallowed it. She then went and resumed her duties and he went to the control room.

As he entered the Robots there bowed to him and he said, “I want the new Robots sent to me when they arrive for inspection.”

”YES MASTER” the robots said as he went to his bedroom summoning Vera/#4. She reported and bowed to him then she climbed onto the bed and the two began having sex.

* * *

In the car returning the mansion, now 20 miles away, Nadine/#1 felt the pleasure Vera/#4 was feeling pleasuring the Master. A “gift” from him, he kept the two connected as his Robots and in this way ensured even if they broke free, they would not want to be free or away from him or each other. So likewise, Vera/#4 felt the pleasure Nadine/#1 felt as well.

Nicole saw Nadine shuddering and said, “What is it Nadine?”

“THE MASTER……….HE IS HAVING SEX WITH VERA………..I FEEL EVERYTHING………..” as she shuddered again, “THE MASTER IS SO GOOD TO US” Nadine said.

And with this, Nicole started to understand why she was feeling the way she was, and why the human robots served him. It wasn’t just they had to obey him—they WANTED to obey him. He did things to help this. Nicole began to think of him not as a monster but as a caretaker of the women. Of course this was part of the brainwashing Nicole was undergoing from Nadine and from what she had seen. And Nicole cupped her now B-cup breasts.

In the cars Alissa Newton and Sgt JoAnn Smith was now robotized, clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut leotards, collars around their necks and their small breasts were now 38DD”. They had dildos mounted on their fronts and small earpieces in their left ears. Their eyelids, lips and nipples were silverized. Their faces were completely blank of all expression, their eyes wide open. Their hair was down and beautiful. In their boot tops were dildos, guns and other devices. On their uniforms were the numbers #25/Alissa, #26/JoAnn in white.

The other scientist which had been tied up was named Heather Grimes, and Melanie/#S1 had robotized her so she sat robotized One of them was clad in a shiny white PVC outfit similar to the others but since Melanie robotized her she was a hybrid of what she was and of Stella’s modified process. She sat clad in shiny white PVC arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut leotard over her 38DD breasts and over Sex Control panties with a camel toe and dildo on the thong bottom. A shiny white PVC belt, collar, small earpiece in her left ear, blank face with silver eyelids, lips and areole. On the left side of the leotard were numbers “#SSR10” in black letters/numbers. Her long black hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail held by a shiny white PVC band. In her boot tops were dildos, guns and other devices.

The two robotized by Melanie/#S1 were linked to her and to #SR1/Stella.

* * *

As the Robomaster finished with the robotized Vera/#4 he said, “You are a perfect Robot Vera, I see why Nadine loved you. You two belong to me now.”

“YES MASTER WE BELONG TO YOU” Vera/#4 said as she got up and went to perform other tasks.

Then two Sex Slaves came in to pleasure him, one of which was Tammy. The Sex Slaves pleasured him, a black latex rubber clad redhead and Tammy. The Sex Slaves were naked with neatly shaved pussies with black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and collars. Their hair was pulled back into pony tails held by black bands. Tammy took his erect cock into her mouth as the redhead licked and sucked his testicles.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Excellent my Slaves……………..Tammy soon your sister will be joining you hahahaha. My Nadine has been working on her” The Robomaster said laughing.

* * *

In the car now 10 miles away, Nicole and Nadine were kissing again and Nicole wanted to serve the Master now. She wanted to be like Nadine and the other human Robots. Nicole moved to suck Nadine’s dildo and Nadine stopped her, “THE MASTER DOES NOT DESIRE YOU TO BE FULLY ENSLAVED OR ROBOTIZED. YOU MUST NOT SUCK MY PHALUS OR BE PENETRATED. YOU WILL WAIT UNTIL THE MASTER ORDERS THIS” as Nadine gently rubbed her face with her gloved hand.

Nicole said, “Yes Nadine I will do as you say. As the Master desires” and Nicole shuddered as she said “Master” and Nadine stroked her for her obedience.

Nadine telepathically signaled her Master, [MASTER SHE IS READY]

[Good my Nadine…………..you have done well. I will see you soon my perfect Robot servant] Robomaster signaled her mentally as he continued enjoying the two Sex Slaves. He fell asleep as he came in her mouth again and fell asleep……..and he began dreaming;

Robomaster saw hundreds of women, all dressed in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut leotards, collars around their necks and their small breasts were now 38DD”. They had dildos mounted on their fronts and small earpieces in their left ears. Their eyelids, lips and nipples were silverized. Their faces were completely blank of all expression, their eyes wide open. Their hair was down and beautiful. In their boot tops were dildos, guns and other devices. On their uniforms were numbers in white.

As he walked he saw two thrones, one of which sat Nadine dressed like the others, her short black hair now longer and down, she said, “COME SIT WITH ME MASTER” as he did he saw his reflection. He was dressed in shiny black PVC, similar to the latex like his Robots. His eyelids and lips were silverized and dressed in black PVC suit covering him completely as though a business suit had been dipped in shiny PVC with ankle high combat type boots, matching wrist length gloves. A small earpiece in his left ear, his penis erect in a sheath like a dildo. He was a Robot like the women.

“ALL FEMALES ARE NOW ROBOTIZED TO SERVE US. ALL MALES HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED EXCEPT FOR ME. WE WILL BEGIN REMOLDING THIS PLANET INTO THE PERFECT ROBOT PARADISE”

Once awake he wondered why he dreamt this dream.

* * *

In the car Nadine was stroking Nicole’s hair as the car arrived at the mansion. Nicole was now anxious to see the Master and was aroused by thoughts of him and by Nadine. Nadine kissed her and said, “NOW IS YOUR TIME TO SHOW THE MASTER YOU DESIRE TO PLEASE AND SERVE HIM”

“yessss Nadine I am ready to serve and please The Master” Nicole said gushing from her sex at the words and thoughts of submission.

“ALL WILL REPORT TO THE MASTER FOR INSPECTION AND DELIVERY OF THE ITEMS” Nadine said as she gently nudged Nicole with her gloved hand.

Nicole responded to Nadine like a puppet and walked forward anxious to serve.

Nicole shuddered as they walked and Nadine stroked her for her obedience.

They all stood for inspection of their absolute Master;

The Robots all stood at Robot attention;

attention [??ten(t)SH(?)n]NOUN
  1. military
    a position assumed by a soldier, standing very straight with the heels together and the arms straight down the sides of the body.

Robots Alissa/#25, JoAnn/#26, Jessica/#5, Tiffany/#3 and Nadine/#1 stood with Melanie/#S1 and Nicole stood in front of Nadine/#1, inches in front of her so her dildo was almost rimming Nicole’s pussy from behind.

The five were clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut leotards, collar, and 38DD” breasts. Each had a dildo mounted on her front and a small earpiece in their left ears. Their eyelids and lips were silverized, their hair down and straight. Large white numbers on their outfits.

Melanie was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 8″ to Melanie’s height, low cut front bustier leotard showing her 38DD breasts with thong bottom pulled tightly giving Melanie a camel toe. Her dildo was retracted. Her face was emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips were silverized.

Nicole had been redressed by Nadine in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Her pussy was exposed and wet and have been shaved—depilated by Nadine. Her now B-cup breasts were exposed and nipples erect. Nicole eagerly awaited the Master and Nadine whispered instructions to her. She was essentially Nadine’s Slave.

Also standing at Robot Attention, the five New Scientist Robots Marci/#SR6, Lisa/#SR7, Julie/#SR8, Melinda/#SSR9 and Heather/#SSR10.

Three Scientist Robots were clad in shiny white latex rubber outfits consisting of shiny white latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, which added 6″ to their height. Shiny white latex low cut leotards over new 38DD breasts and over dildo panties or “Sex Control” panties. They fit tightly giving them each a camel toe and they were thong bottoms. Shiny white belts with several buttons, shiny white collars around their necks. Small earpieces formed in their left ears. Blank faces with silver eyelids, lips and areole. Under their outfits they silver tattoos on their left breasts with a barcode and the words “PROPERTY OF THE ROBOMASTER”, and below “SCIENTIST ROBOT #____”. On the left sides of the leotards, were numbers “#SR___” in black letters/numbers. Their long hair was pulled back into tight pony tails held by shiny white bands. In their boot tops were dildos, guns and other devices.

Melinda/#SSR9 and Heather/#SSR10 were clad in a shiny white PVC outfit of shiny white PVC arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, which added 8″ to their height. Shiny white PVC low cut leotards over her 38DD breasts and over dildo panties or “Sex Control” panties. They fit tightly giving them a camel toe and they were thong bottom. Shiny white PVC belts with several buttons and shiny white PVC collars around their necks. Small earpieces in their left ears. They were blank faced with silver eyelids, lips and areole. Under their outfits they had a silver tattoos on her left breast with a barcode and the words “PROPERTY OF THE ROBOMASTER”, and below “SCIENTIST ROBOT #____”. On the left side of the leotards were numbers “#SSR___” in black letters/numbers. Their hair was pulled back into tight pony tails held by shiny white PVC bands. In their boot tops were dildos, guns and other devices.

Then The Robomaster walked in and the Robots all bowed and Nicole lowered her head in submission and he smiled.

Behind him were Jenny and Tammy, now “free” naked and being led by Robotized women including Robot Stella/#SR1.

The Robomaster inspected the new Robots and the device and items taken from the lab.

He specifically ignored Nicole then stood in front of her. “Ah Nicole, you dressed for me? You did well, very well. Nadine informed me you performed perfectly. By the terms of our agreement you, Jenny and Tammy are free to go” Robomaster said.

His previous words echoed in her mind;

Robomaster then said, “Nicole do as I ask and you, Jenny and Tammy will be free, free of all concerns so you can live your lives. Betray me and I will have them kill you.”

“I said you are free Nicole, take our daughter and sister and go” Robomaster said.

“Let’s go mom!” Jenny said as the robots had not yet released their arms.

“Nicole let’s get out of this freak show!” Tammy said, “Tell them to let us go then bastard!”

“I’m waiting for Nicole to say she is ready to go, waiting for her to complete our bargain” Robomaster said. But he knew by the way she was dressed, the cum dripping from her naked sex, her submissiveness to him, showed what she now wanted.

“P-please…………Master……….I did not betray you………..I served you well………..please I want to serve you……..serve you like the others…….like Nadine………please Master” Nicole said, her head lowered in submission.

“No mom!” Jenny said as she fought against the robots holding her arms.

“Nicole? They have fucked with your mind! He is a bastard! Let’s get out of here!” Tammy said, “You fucking bastard!”

He patted her on the head and said, “Very well then Nicole, my loyal Slave, show our daughter and your sister your devotion to me” as Nicole unzipped his shiny pants and his penis sprung out and Nicole took it fully in his mouth and sucked and pleasured him. She eagerly sucked and as he came she eagerly swallowed his cum.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

He stroked her hair and said, “Excellent Slave! Well done Nadine my perfect Robot. He came in her mouth again and Nicole eagerly swallowed it. He then said, “I give you what you want Nicole, our agreement is void, you will become one of my Robots and Nadine will be the one who robotizes you in front of Jenny and Tammy, and then you and Nadine will Robotize them hahahahaha”

“Mmmmmmmppppffff” (Yes Master) SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“No!” Jenny screamed as she fought against the robots holding her arms.

“You fucking bastard!” Tammy screamed as she fought against the robots holding her arms as well.

“Hahahaha you cannot fight against my Robots and your sister/mother will robotize both of you with Nadine and you will be together, forever, free of death and disease, and all I ask in return is your loyal and obedient service” Robomaster said laughing.

“You fucking………..” Tammy said as the robots silenced them by covering their mouths and said, “YOU WILL SHOW RESPECT FOR THE MASTER.”

“Mmmmmmpppfff!!!!!!!!!” (Fuck you!)

“You may stop now my pretty Slave, proceed Nadine, and make sure they can see everything” the Robomaster said as Nicole stopped and he put his penis back in his shiny pants.

Nadine walked her dildo into Nicole who moaned loudly, “Thank you Master! Thank you! Ohhhh………….”

The Robomaster watched and summoned a Sex Slave as he was close to cuming himself watching Nadine fuck Nicole into his Robot. Nadine felt nothing but the bliss of obedience as she fucked Nicole, who was orgasming wildly as she was being robotized. Nadine was clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut leotards, collar, and 38DD” breasts. Her dildo on her front ramming in and out of Nicole’s pussy.

A Sex Slave unzipped his shiny pants and his penis sprung out and she sucked and pleasured him. She eagerly sucked and as he came she eagerly swallowed his cum.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Nadine finished and removed her dildo, coldly wiping off the excess cum and robotizing foam.

Nicole was changing before their eyes and Jenny and Tammy, their mouths covered, saw their fates.

Nicole’s memories were intact but her free will was gone—erased forever. Her mind was “enhanced” and Nicole was reprogrammed to obey. Only to obey.

Nicole’s boobs swelled from 34B” to 35B” to 37C” to 38D” to 38DD” and with her boobs swelling, her mind was shrinking, fading to nothing but blank, obedient bliss. Nicole’s last free thought was of serving her Master and being like Nadine as her mind went blank……..………..

The Robomaster watched as he came in the mouth of the Sex Slaves.

Jenny and Tammy were crying and they knew they were next.

Nicole’s blank face then had silver eyelids and lips and her areole turned silver as well. Silver tattoos formed on her left breast with a barcode and the words “PROPERTY OF THE ROBOMASTER”, and below “ROBOT #69” as The Robomaster was gaining Robots geometrically in number.

Nicole was a blonde, and it contrasted against her new outfit.

Dildo panties or Sex Control panties formed on Nicole, with a dildo in the anal opening and the vaginal opening, and a clitoral stimulator over her clit. They fit tightly giving her a camel toe and they were thong bottom. Shiny black latex arm length gloves formed onto her arms as did the thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, which added 6″ to her height. Then the shiny black latex low cut leotard formed onto her over their dildo panties or “Sex Control” panties. On their leotard was the number #69 in white numbers. A dildo formed on the front for use. A belt formed around her with several buttons to activate devices and powers. Then a shiny black collar formed around her neck and made a power-up sound as it formed. It was magnetically locked and could not be removed. Then a small earpiece formed in her left ear. Her blonde hair was down and beautiful. In her boot tops formed dildos, guns and other devices.

Nicole/#69 then pivoted to face her Master, and bowed saying,

“ROBOT #69/NICOLEBOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“Mmmmmmpppfff!!!!!!!!!” (Fuck you!) Tammy said crying and trying to break free and Jenny was just crying as they knew they were next.

“Excellent! Perfection my Nicole, well done Nadine! State your Primary function and protocols” Robomaster said as he fondled his new toy.

“I EXIST ONLY TO SERVE THE ROBOMASTER. I EXIST TO PLEASURE YOU MASTER. TO SERVE YOU. TO OBEY YOU. I WILL OBEY ALL YOUR ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION MASTER…………………..

1. PROTOCOL ONE—OBEY THE MASTER WITHOUT QUESTION

2. PROTOCOL TWO—PLEASURE THE MASTER

3. PROTOCOL THREE—CONVERT OTHER FEMALES INTO NEW SLAVES AND ROBOTS.

4. PROTOCOL FOUR …………”

“Stop. That is sufficient, your programming seems complete. You and Nadine proceed robotizing Jenny and Tammy, I think Nadine should robotize Jenny my dear, I do have SOME limits hahahahaha”

Robots Nicole/#69 and Nadine/#1 moved toward Jenny and Tammy as The Robomaster watched eagerly, still enjoying a redheaded Sex Slave.

To be Continued