The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, md, nc, aliens, Robots, Slaves, Mind Control)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A hidden power converts a man into Roboman The Robomaster.

Thanks to SG-105 for her inspiration and ideas.

They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster

Part Five

In the chamber, Stella had held her breath as it filled with the gas. And as the gas faded and was evacuated. She breathed and realized she was safe from the sweet smelling gas. But then she felt dildos ram into her vagina and anus. One lowered into her mouth forced past her teeth deep in her throat. Stella gagged as she felt liquid being forced down her throat. She swallowed to avoid choking.

Cups attacked to her breasts and needles injected green liquid into them.

“Mmmppppfffff!!!!” Stella screamed as the needles pumped her breasts full of a LOT of liquid, expanding them.

Stella felt liquid being pumped into her anus and vagina as well as she tried to resist.

She had no rest as hypos then injected the three with green liquid in their arms and the chamber filled with gas again. Cups on their breasts sucked and pumped as their breasts began to enlarge.

Stella began to feel dizzy as she breathed in the gas through her nose and she began to feel “funny” as a helmet lowered into her head covering her eyes and images began being flashed on a small screen as her brain was altered with magnetic energy by the helmet.

Stella was shown images and in earbuds over her ears Stella was told, “YOU ARE A HUMAN ROBOT. YOU EXIST TO SERVE THE ROBOMASTER. YOU MUST OBEY. YOU WILL OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION………..”

Stella still tried to resist but she was losing herself to the process. (No………..I am free….am……….fr………………must….resist………..must……obey…….no). Stella’s memories were intact but her free will was being erased. Her mind was “enhanced” as she was reprogrammed to obey. Only to obey. Her already genius IQ was increased as her brain was programmed with more scientific knowledge and all of his processes and ideas.

Stella felt her 35C boobs swelling from 35″D to 36″D to 38D″ to 38DD″ as she realized at last she had boobs like she wanted but she was becoming a Robot. With her boobs swelling, her mind was shrinking, fading to nothing but blank, obedient bliss. Stella’s last free thought was of becoming a robot then………. blank……..………..

The Robomaster watched eagerly, as the final steps in the process began as the dildos retracted from her mouth, anus and vagina and a new shiny white latex rubber outfit began forming on her body, “sprayed on” by applicators as the helmet raised up showing Stella’s blank face with silver eyelids and lips. Her areole was silver as well. The cups retracted from her breasts revealing their new 38DD breasts and silver tattoos on their left breast with a barcode and the words “PROPERTY OF THE ROBOMASTER”, and below “SCIENTIST ROBOT #1”.

As Stella sat staring blankly ahead, her outfit formed on her;

White latex rubber dildo panties formed onto Stella with a dildo in the anal opening and the vaginal opening, and a clitoral stimulator over their clits. They fit tightly giving her a camel toe and they were thong bottom.

Shiny white latex arm length gloves formed onto her arms as did the thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, which added 6″ to her 5′9″ height.

Then a shiny white latex low cut leotard formed onto her over their dildo panties or “Sex Control” panties. On her leotard was the number “#SR1” in black letters/numbers.

A shiny white belt formed around Stella with several buttons on them to activate devices and powers.

A shiny white collar snapped around her neck and made a power-up sound as it closed. It was magnetically locked and could not be removed.

Then a small earpiece formed in her left ear.

Her long brown hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail held by a shiny white band.

In her boot tops were placed dildos, guns and other devices.

Outside the display showed green and “ROBOTIZED” as the chamber opened and the table-like platform the chairs were on slid out. The restraints popped open and the robotized Stella stood and walked off toward her new Master.

Stella stopped before him, bowed and said;

“ROBOT #SR1/STELLABOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“Excellent! Welcome Robot Stella. State your Primary function and protocols uh-h-h-h-h” Robomaster said as he fondled Robots Melanie and Jessica.

“I AM YOUR SCIENTIST ROBOT. AS YOUR SCIENTIST ROBOT I EXIST ONLY TO SERVE THE ROBOMASTER. I EXIST TO PLEASURE YOU MASTER. TO SERVE YOU. TO OBEY YOU. I WILL OBEY ALL YOUR ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION MASTER…………………..

1. PROTOCOL ONE—OBEY THE MASTER WITHOUT QUESTION.

2. PROTOCOL TWO—PLEASURE THE MASTER.

3. PROTOCOL THREE—CONVERT OTHER FEMALES INTO NEW SLAVES AND ROBOTS.

4. PROTOCOL FOUR—PROTECT THE MASTER FROM ALL THREATS.

5. PROTOCOL FIVE -

“Stop. That is sufficient, your programming seems complete. Now for a test, pleasure me Robot Stella” Robomaster said, “Extend dildo.” Then Stella had her massive white dildo extend on her front with a “POP” and he said, “Excellent! ”

Robot #SR1/Stella then pleasured her Master.

* * *

A short time later,

Robot Stella/#SR1 was toiling to create new processes for her absolute Master.

Now Robotized Stella would live forever. But the 37 year old Stella was much older then she looked. She claimed publically that she was born in 1976 in Berlin Germany and she appeared to be about 40 years old but the truth was much more disturbing. She was alive during WW2 and participated in experimentation on Jewish women for the Third Reich—for the Nazis. Her real name was Baroness Stella Von Weisskopf, born in 1910. She was well over 100 years old. She had aged normally until age 21 then she aged one year for every 4 or 5 years. She hid this fact by moving frequently and eliminating those who became suspicious.

Over these 63 years since WWII Stella Herrin developed her enslaving drugs, her Robotizer and all of her other advances. She acquired wealth with her successes and taking it from her victims:

“Stella the device is ready for testing” Isabella said.

“Are you certain? Is it safe?” Stella said.

“Yes after a few failures, which were converted to raw materials, the process is now safe”

“Would you bet your life on it Isabella?”

“Yes of course. I want my money now. Fifty millions dollars as we agreed. I know you have it many times over. Please just let me have my money I have done everything you asked me to do and more……………”

“Yes of course you have. You have done more for me then you will ever realize my dear. I didn’t want to risk messing with that intellect of yours so I used only limited hypnosis and drugs on you”

“What? You did do that to me? I always suspected it………the blackouts………the time I found myself naked in my bed with the taste of sex in my mouth? You made me one of your Slaves?”

“Hahahaha yes don’t be so surprised. I use women, that’s what I do. I control them and use them as I please. After all I can’t risk someone knowing what you know to be free? Even Alexandra has triggers that I can control her and she is unaware of them”

“You…….are a monster”

“If I’m a monster then what does that make you? Oh an accomplice. And now you I will give you just what you have earned”

“Oh……..thank you. For a minute I thought you were going to kill me”

“Kill you? Why on Earth would I do that? A lovely woman, a superior mind, and your skill for sex has been amazing. I have other plans for you my dear”

“No you wouldn’t?” Isabella said as Stella motioned and two of her Slaves walked over and grabbed Isabella. They stripped her and shackled her into the Robotizer. (Initially there was only one chair) Isabella struggled “Please no I served you well for all these months helping you finish your process! Please Stella!”

“Yes and I’m grateful my dear, which is why in exchange you shall serve me forever as my first Robot. You will never age, never die, and never feel pain. And you will serve me well. Remember I promised you riches beyond belief. What could be more valuable than living forever Hahahaha?”

“No please no!!!

Isabella struggled against the metal restraints as the hooded visor/helmet covered her eyes and she gasped and screamed one last time as her mind turned off. Isabella said as the hood was lowered over her head. “Wait……..” Isabella shuddered in orgasm as she watched and learned new truths…………

A short time later the hood raised up and Isabella now had a 38DD chest and her eyelids and lips silverized, as were her areole under the bustier, her long blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail held by a black rubber band and she stared blankly ahead. She sat clad in a skin tight shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfit consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, and a low cut front bustier leotard cupping her new massive breasts with a thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. In her bottom were two dildos—one in her anus, one in her vagina buzzing and fucking her constantly—rewarding her for obedience. Isabella Kruetzberg no longer existed. Now there was only Robot #1.

Stella said, “Excellent! Well done Isabella………..Robot Report”

Isabella said in a monotone voice, “ROBOT #1 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“Yes #1 and what is your programming?”

“I WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. I MUST OBEY ALL

ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION. MISTRESS STELLA IS MY PRIMARY MISTRESS. YOUR ORDERS ARE SUPREME”

“Yes excellent! And those who oppose me or threaten me?”

“THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED EITHER BY CONVERTING THEM INTO A NEW ROBOT OR SLAVE OR KILLING THEM”

“Excellent my dear. You are a lovely Robot.”

But now SHE was the one who was robotized to serve the Robomaster. She would live forever now as a powerful and intelligent human Robot.

* * *

Nicole arrived as expected and was greeted by one of Robomaster’s new Maid Robots. She was let in and once inside, surrounded by a squad of his Robots.

“James what is this? Where is our daughter?” Nicole said, “Who are these women and why are they dressed like that?”

“James is not here anymore, I am Roboman The Robomaster. They all serve me as will you Nicole” as Jenny walked in naked with a neatly shaved pussy with black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and a collar. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail held by a black band.

“J-Jenny!? What is this?” Nicole said as the robots restrained her with their vice-like grips.

“She is a Sex Slave……….oh don’t worry I haven’t touched her but Stella did, and she is ready to join my other Robots, I do have SOME limits afterall hahahaha” Robomaster said, “And now that you are here you will watch, proceed my Robots.”

“YES MASTER” Jessica/#5 and Melanie/#S1 said as they took Jenny and undressed her and strapped her into the Robotizer.

“By the way Nicole I have another surprise” as another Sex Slave walked in naked with a neatly shaved pussy with black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and a collar. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail held by a black band. She knelt before The Robomaster and opening his shinypants went to work at sucking him. She took his cock which sprung out deeply into her mouth.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Nicole was silent but had shock on her face. Robomaster said, “What nothing to say Nicole? One of my new Robots Stella had her as a Sex Slave. And she is now mine. Perhaps you would rather she join Jenny as my Robot?”

“Y-you monster! You know she is my sister Tammy! And you have her do this in front of me!” Nicole said.

“Yes and unless you wish to join her, you will submit to me willingly and turn over the device and your research you are working on for the government” Robomaster said smiling.

“H-how can you know about that? That is supposed to be secret?” Nicole said.

“I know everything, will you do it or do you want to join Tammy?” Robomaster said.

“Fuck you Bastard!” Nicole said as Nadine/#1 and Tiffany/#3 holding her said, “YOU WILL SHOW RESPECT TO THE MASTER” as they wrenched her arms tighter. “Ow! Okay, okay!”

“Yes you will my dear as a Robot or Sex Slave, but bastard is not the proper word for me, you will call me Master” he said.

“Fu……..no I will not………Why don’t you just take the device? Or robotize me and have me give it to you?” Nicole said.

“You know why………..it is well guarded and I do not need to be noticed yet, until I have the device and thousands more Robot servants” Robomaster said.

“Okay………….fine. Let my sister and daughter go and I will give you whatever you want” Nicole pleaded.

“Excellent! Very well deliver it to me and I will let them go……………….betray me and I will not only robotize Jenny but Tammy as well and have them kill you in front of me” Robomaster said.

“K-kill me?” Nicole said.

“Yes if you betray me…………you will go to your lab and bring me the device. I will have four Robots with you. They will watch your every move, and if you bring me the device and the research, I will free Jenny and Tammy” Robomaster said.

“A-And me?” Nicole said.

“Oh you will be free too………..ah-h-h-h-h-h” he said as he came in the Sex Slave Tammy’s mouth for the third time and she eagerly swallowed.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Fine I will do as you ask……………just please have my sister stop that!” Nicole said sobbing.

“Very well Sex Slave stop, return to your cubicle” Robomaster said.

She stopped sucking and got up and said “Yes Master”, cum on her lips as she bowed and pivoted to obey, never even looking at Nicole.

“Robots take Jenny to the holding cells, and clean up Sex Slave Tammy and put her in there with her and have one of the other robots guard them, and you two return to me” Robomaster said.

“YES MASTER” Jessica/#5 and Melanie/#S1 said as they took Jenny from the Robotizer and to the holding cells.

“What are you going to do with the device I am working on? What good is a device like that to you? It emits signals used to link Computers and…………” Nicole stopped.

“Yes exactly, to control my Robots worldwide……………..and another use you will find out about, after all your device will allow me to use satellites to transmit any frequency or frequency I desire across the world” Robomaster said.

Jessica/#5 and Melanie/#S1 returned and bowed to their Master.

Robots Jessica, Melanie, Nadine and Tiffany go with Nicole and recover her device and research for me. Harm no one and bring it to me with Nicole. If she tries to alert anyone, kill them. And ensure it looks like Nicole killed them” the Robomaster said.

“You fu………….” Nicole said as the robotized Tiffany wrenched her arm again.

“MASTER SUITABLE FEMALES?” Jessica/#5 asked, “STANDARD ORDERS FOR THEM MASTER?”

“What does that mean?” Nicole asked.

“No. If she cooperates take only the device and the research, UNLESS they compromise the mission, then yes, standard orders” Robomaster said.

“YES MASTER” Jessica/#5 said bowing to her Master.

Robomaster then said, “Nicole do as I ask and you, Jenny and Tammy will be free, free of all concerns so you can live your lives. Betray me and I will have them kill you.”

“I will not betray you………..” Nicole said.

* * *

That evening,

Nicole drove her Mercedes to the lab complex, a fenced building which seemed inconspicuous except for the military woman at the gate. A Sergeant/Sgt from the Army, one of several on special duty to this project for the DOD. She wore camouflaged fatigues and carried an M-16.

“Good evening Dr. Knowles, who are these four women with you?” the Sgt said, looking at the robotized Jessica, Melanie, Nadine and Tiffany wearing their unusual shiny black outfits.

Three were clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut leotards, collar, and 38DD” breasts. Each had a dildo mounted on her front and a small earpiece in their left ears. Their eyelids and lips were silverized, their hair down and straight. Large numbers in on their outfits.

Melanie was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 8″ to Melanie’s height, low cut front bustier leotard showing her 38DD breasts with thong bottom pulled tightly giving Melanie a camel toe. Her face was emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips were silverized.

Nicole said, “Hey Sgt Smith, they are my new Assistants, they are cleared to go in.”

As the sergeant looked again they appeared dressed in white lab coats like Nicole Knowles.

The Sgt was puzzled and said, “I’m afraid I will have to call control center and get clearance Dr. Knowles” as she moved away from the car to call.

Robot Melanie/#S1 said, “CALL HER BACK THEN HOLD YOUR BREATH.” As the back window by Melanie was lowered.

“Hey Sgt Smith come here please”

“Yes Dr. Knowles?”

HISSSSSSSSSSSSS

There was a loud hissing sound as Melanie/#S1 sprayed a gas from her gloved hand and the Sgt stopped. Grunted and moaned slightly, her face losing expression as she came in her underwear and went blank faced.

The robotized Melanie instructed, “WE WILL ENTER NOW. YOU WILL REMAIN HERE AND AWAIT FURTHER ORDERS. TELL NO ONE YOU ARE MY SLAVE. YOU WILL AWAIT MY RETURN”

“yes Mistress………I will await your return” the Sergeant said as she opened the gate and then went back into the gate shack and sat down, as she orgasmed for obeying her Mistress.

As they drove on Nicole said, “What was that!? You could just do that to me?”

“A GAS WHICH NUMBS THE FREE WILL. YES. BUT THE MASTER WANTS YOU TO COOPERATE WILLINGLY” Jessica/#5 said.

Once at the main building the five got out, Nicole Knowles followed by Jessica/#5, Melanie/#S1, Nadine/#1 and Tiffany/#3. As the five women approached the front desk, the woman at the desk saw four women in lab coats, but she noticed four of them wore shiny black gloves and shiny platform stiletto heeled boots under the lab coats and they had silverized lips and eyelids and all had identically big chests. Her name tag said, Alissa Newton, “Hello Dr. Knowles, who are these four?”

“Hi Alissa, these four are my new Assistants, they are cleared. We will be going to the lab” Nicole said as she went to go to the elevators.

“I’m sorry this is a restricted area Dr. Knowles, these four will have to be cleared tomorrow by personnel, you will have to……….” She said as Nicole turned her face as she saw Melanie hold her gloved hand out and with a HISSSSSSSSSS the desk girl orgasmed and grunted then her face lost all expression.

“WE REQUIRE ACCESS. YOU WILL ASSIST US” the robotized Melanie said.

“Yes I understand now. Come this way please” as she secured the door electronically and walked with them to the elevator. As she walked, cum dripped out of her panties onto the floor.

Nicole saw this and she looked at Melanie, who said, “THE GAS IS VERY PLEASANT FOR FEMALES” the robotized Melanie said.

“And males?” Nicole asked.

“THE GAS WILL KILL THEM” the robotized Melanie said.

“Oh!?” Nicole said, worried she would use it on the men at the lab. She said, “Please don’t kill anyone.”

The robotized Melanie said nothing as they went to the lab area.

Once in the elevator she stood facing the elevator as she opened her miniskirt as her mind told her to. Unnoticed by Nicole, Nadine stood behind Alissa and slid her Dildo into the young woman. She was silent as Nadine partially robotized her. By the time they exited the elevator they were finished and Alissa walked more stiffly and controlled as she was now a Roboslave partially robotized and servant to Nadine/#1 now.

“I will disable the alarms and cameras” Alissa said as her mind now heard telepathic orders from the robotized Nadine.

“YES PROCEED THEN RETURN TO THE FRONT AND WAIT FOR US” Nadine/#1 said.

“Yes Mistress” Alissa said as she went to obey.

Nicole was puzzled, “When did you tell her to……..?”

“MOVE TO THE DEVICE. WE MUST MOVE QUICKLY” Nadine/#1 said.

Once informed by her Roboslave the alarms and cameras were off, the Robots assumed their normal appearance.

Nicole said, “W-why are you appearing like that?”

“THE CAMERAS AND ALARMS ARE DISABLED” Nadine/#1 said. What Alissa saw and heard, the robotized Nadine now saw and heard as well as hear her controlled thoughts as Alissa was a robotized extension of herself as a Roboslave.

As they went into the lab area, there were scientists working late. The scientists—four women and six men saw them and hit the alarm button and nothing happened. “Who the fuck are you!? Help! Why are you women dressed like that?”

They tried to run but Nicole was directed to hold her breath again. “No!” Nicole yelled the robotized Nadine grabbed her covering her mouth and nose and pulling her close, close enough Nicole felt Nadine’s dildo rubbing around her sex against her panties and she felt strange as she stopped resisting. There was a HISSSS and five of the men dropped dead, as the other and one female scientist ran down the nearby stairwell. They ran down the stairwell as fast as they could. Nadine/#1 did nothing but signal Alissa.

The three women orgasmed, grunted and moaned as their faces lose expression and they stood staring blankly head.

Nadine/#1 released Nicole, and she felt strange, but as her head cleared, she saw the five dead men. “You lied! You killed them!” Nicole said.

“THEY ENDANGERED THIS MISSION. THIS WAS NECESSARY” Nadine/#1 said.

“And these women?” Nicole asked.

“STANDARD ORDERS APPLY” Jessica/#5 said.

“W-what does that mean?” Nicole said.

“THEY WILL BECOME ONE OF US” Nadine/#1 said coldly.

“No! This was not the deal! You killed five men and did something to five women so far, I will not be part of this!” Nicole said.

The two ran all the way down the stairs and out of breath they emerged in the lobby. “Oh thank god Alissa! Call the Police! There are four weirdos in there with Dr. Knowles!” as they stood by her still out of breath. Alissa coldly reached up and snapped the neck of the male scientist who fell to the floor.

The woman was puzzled as Alissa grabbed her and gagged and tied her up for her Mistress.

Nadine said, “SIX MEN…………..YOU WILL COOPERATE. THE TWO WHICH RAN ARE NEUTRALIZED. YOU WILL OBEY AS DIRECTED OR JENNY AND TAMMY WILL SUFFER” Nadine/#1 said coldly.

“No I-I……….okay fine……..let’s get this over with. What about them?” Nicole said pointing to the dead men. She was going to resist but for some reason that time close to Nadine, affected her, she felt funny.

She watched as Tiffany/#3, Jessica/#5 and Melanie/#S1 moved their gloved hands around the women and their clothing seemed to vanish. The three women were facing away from the Robots and presenting themselves as they opened their sex to allow their dildos in and they walked their dildos into them and began fucking them slowly and robotically. Nicole was in shock as she saw this and Nadine said, “THE MALES WILL BE USED. THEIR DEATH WAS NOT WITHOUT PURPOSE” Nadine/#1 said.

“W-what? Used? They are dead! You killed them!” Nicole said.

“NO. ROBOT MELANIE KILLED THEM” Nadine/#1 coldly said.

Nicole started to argue the semantics but she realized, the robotized girls were just doing what they were programmed to do. But what did she mean “use” them? She began collecting all the data and technology at the lab so they could get out of there and Nadine/#1 assisted her.

She looked over to see they were done “fucking” or whatever they were doing and the three Robots wiping their dildos off with their gloved hands and the other three, the scientists were changing before her eyes;

They were to become Scientist Robots like Stella, not standard Robots. Even Melanie/#S1 was modified to robotize different types of Robots and Roboslaves like the rest. All who served Robomaster had increased/improved powers.

The robotized Melanie went over to the dead men and waved her gloves around, and the five men seemed to change into particles and they were absorbed or vacuumed into Melanie’s gloves.

Nicole watched this and Nadine said, “YOU SEE THEY WILL BE USED. THE OUTFITS AND MATERIALS ARE FORMED FROM RAW MATERIALS. THEY ARE NOW RAW MATERIALS” she coldly said.

“Y-you turned them into molecules and vacuumed them up!” Nicole said, “And your outfits?”

“YES MANY OF THEM ARE FROM RAW MATERIALS. NOTHING IS WASTED. THEY ARE UTILIZED AND SERVE A PURPOSE” Nadine said coldly.

Nicole began crying, and she said, “I cared for one of them, he was a nice guy………and you killed him because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time………” and her sobbing was interfering with her task. Nadine touched her face with her gloved right hand and with her left gloved hand fondled or fingered Nadine who pulled back slightly for a second but as she stared into Nadine’s robotized eyes Nadine said, ”YOU WILL FOCUS ON YOUR TASK. THE MASTER EXPECTS US TO RETURN WITH THE DEVICE.”

Nicole’s face changed as she said, “yes. I will focus on my task” Nicole said as she resumed her task seemingly forgetting about her dead friend(s).

Nicole looked over the three Scientists, two of them were clad in shiny white latex rubber outfits consisting of shiny white latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, which added 6″ to their height. Shiny white latex low cut leotards over new 38DD breasts and over dildo panties or “Sex Control” panties. They fit tightly giving them each a camel toe and they were thong bottoms.

Shiny white belts formed around their waists with several buttons on them to activate devices and powers. Shiny white collars around their necks. Small earpieces formed in their left ears. Blank faces with silver eyelids, lips and areole. Under their outfits they silver tattoos on their left breasts with a barcode and the words “PROPERTY OF THE ROBOMASTER”, and below “SCIENTIST ROBOT #____”. On the left sides of the leotards, were numbers “#SR___” in black letters/numbers. Their long hair was pulled back into tight pony tails held by shiny white bands. In their boot tops were dildos, guns and other devices.

One of them was clad in a shiny white PVC outfit similar to the others but since Melanie robotized her she was a hybrid of what she was and of Stella’s modified process. Her outfit consisted of shiny white PVC arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, which added 8″ to her height. Shiny white PVC low cut leotard over her new 38DD breasts and over dildo panties or “Sex Control” panties. They fit tightly giving her a camel toe and they were thong bottom.

A shiny white PVC belt formed around her waist with several buttons to activate devices and powers. Shiny white PVC collar around her neck. A small earpiece in her left ear. A blank face with silver eyelids, lips and areole. Under their outfit she had a silver tattoos on her left breast with a barcode and the words “PROPERTY OF THE ROBOMASTER”, and below “SCIENTIST ROBOT #S____”. On the left side of the leotard were numbers “#SR___” in black letters/numbers. Her long red hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail held by a shiny white PVC band. In her boot tops were dildos, guns and other devices.

Nicole saw them and was stunned but she had to focus on her task as Nadine/#1 had told her to do.

The four said in monotone voices together, “WE ARE YOUR ROBOTS. WE SERVE THE ROBOMASTER” then in turn:

“ROBOT #SR6/MARCIBOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #SR7/LISABOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #SR8/JULIEBOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #SSR9/MELINDABOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“YOU WILL ASSIST US” Nadine/#1 said and then she turned to assist Nicole and touched her saying, “YOU HAVE DONE WELL. YOU HAVE STAYED FOCUSED. THE MASTER WILL BE PLEASED”

Nicole found she was aroused at this and continued working.

“THEIR OUTFITS ARE MADE FROM RAW MATERIALS. THOSE MALES SERVE THIS PURPOSE NOW” Nadine/#1 said.

Nicole heard it but didn’t seem to register it as she continued working and said simply, “yes I understand” and continued working.

Nicole gathered all the research and the robots the device and other technology and Nadine/#1 and Jessica/#5 produced a small sphere. They activated it as they went to the elevator and to leave with the stolen devices and four new Scientist Robots.

AS they approached the front desk Nadine/#1 directed Alissa to place the tied up girl in a vehicle as they would need 2 or 3 now. AS they departed the building there was a flash of energy in the lab and everything in the lab was gone—as if everything was erased or deleted—it was. Along with any evidence of them being there.

They collected the obedient Sgt guarding the gate, and she would become one of them soon to serve the Master.

In the cars returning to the mansion, Nadine rode with Nicole who stared ahead like one of the robots. She was trying to understand what was happening to her. Nadine/#1 said, “YOU DID VERY WELL. THE MASTER WILL BE PLEASED”

and Nicole came at this. Nadine then signaled the Master, “MASTER WE ARE RETURNING WITH THE DEVICE, THE RESEARCH AND FOUR NEW SCIENTIST ROBOTS AND TWO SLAVES AMD ONE CAPTIVE MASTER………………..YES MASTER” Nadine said as she signaled her Robot sisters, “THE MASTER WANTS THE TWO CAPTIVES ROBOTIZED ENROUTE SO THEY WILL BE READY TO SERVE.”

Alissa and the tied up scientist were then fully robotized in the back seats of the cars, with moans and grunts then silence. Alissa was robotized as a standard Robot and the scientist as a new Scientist Robot. Nicole knew she would soon be free. But the way she was feeling, the feeling of bliss, the orgasms, the purpose, the belonging, she didn’t want to be free.

To be Continued