The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, md, nc, aliens, Robots, Slaves, Mind Control)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A hidden power converts a man into Roboman The Robomaster.

Thanks to SG-105 for her inspiration and ideas.

They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster

Part Four

Mistress Stella Van Herrin let herself in, clad in arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard. She wore a bracelet on her right gloved arm and small matching gold earrings and her dark hair was up in a ponytail. She wore lightly tinted sunglass-like glasses and light red lipstick.

The blank faced hitchhiker Sex Slave stayed in the limousine by herself, awaiting orders.

Stella and six robotized women got out of the limousine and went into the house.

The women with Stella were all strikingly beautiful, large chested for their size and clad in shiny black latex or PVC outfits from head to toe. The most striking thing about these women was their expressions—blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, they walked smoothly but mechanically. Their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Two were blondes, one a brunette, one Asian, one redhead, one African-American. All strikingly perfect and beautiful.

They wore shiny black latex outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, low cut front bustier thong bottom leotards pulled tightly giving them each camel toes. Under the leotards were dildo panties with two dildos—one in their anus and one in their vagina’s buzzing and fucking them constantly.

They went into the house and Stella said, “Mistress Jessica? I am here.”

Jessica walked in with Melanie and Tiffany dressed in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut leotards, collars around their necks and their small breasts were now 38DD”. They had dildos mounted on their fronts and small earpieces in their left ears. Their eyelids, lips and nipples were silverized. Their faces were completely blank of all expression, their eyes wide open. Their hair was down and beautiful. In their boot tops were dildos, guns and other devices. On their uniforms were the numbers #5/Jessica, #2/Melanie and #3/Tiffany in white numbers.

“What is this?!” Stella said realizing this was a trap and her servants had been robotized by someone else. Stella managed to say, “Robots protect!” as more of Robomaster’s Robots surrounded them. Robomaster himself walked in and Stella realized she was being trapped by a mere male!

They attempted to neutralize Stella but the Robots with her erected some form of force field bubble around her protecting her.

The same time her Robots emitted a gas as a there was a hiss from their gloves and Stella smiled as the gas had only one effect on males.

But there was no effect. Stella seemed puzzled. No one was affected except for Rebecca, Robomaster’s Sex Slave in the other room she grunted and went silent, cum squirting from her sex as she was enslaved and immobilized.

Stella said, “You should be dead?”

“No Stella, your gas has no effect on me or my Robots. I know you use this gas to have your Robots commit robberies and kidnappings and although it enslaves and paralyzes females, it kills normal males. I am no longer a normal male hahaha” Robomaster said arrogantly.

“Do you really think I came here not expecting a possible trap? I have survived all these years by being careful. If I don’t return to my limousine in a few minutes unharmed, my Robots are ordered to storm this place fool hahahaha” Stella said laughing. Stella looked at the robotized Melanie and Tiffany and smiled, hoping her brainwashing was still at least partially in the minds of these two. Stella said in German, “Melanie, erinnerst du dich, was ich dir im Café gesagt habe? (Melanie, do you remember what I said to you in the Coffee shop?)”

“Shut up! Speak English, what are you saying to her? I know you enslaved her and Tiffany and planned to make them like these Robots and use them in your Bank Robberies and kidnappings!” (See The Bank)

“Melanie und Tiffany, du existierst nur mir, gehorcht! Jetzt!” (Melanie and TIffany, you exist to serve only me, obey! Now!) Stella said, seemingly with no effect.

“They belong to me Stella, now and forever, you will…………..” Robomaster said as he saw Stella’s Sex Slave at the door, she had walked to the door to check on her Mistress. He recognized her as Jenny, the 19 year old daughter of Professor Nicole Perkins. “Jenny?” he said as he lost concentration and the robotized Melanie/#2 and Tiffany/#3, were able to respond to Stella’s command. The immediately attacked the other Robots who moved to protect their Master. He commanded, “Grab her and stop this infighting! Get the girl and Stella!” Robomaster commanded but the commotion allowed Stella and her Robots to flee along with Melanie/#2. Tiffany/#3 was restored to his control but Stella got away with Melanie/#2. “Damn her! I underestimated her! Stupid Robots go after them! Get Robot Melanie back! If she manages to get clear of our jamming she will call all of her forces here!”

“YES MASTER” several Robots responded as they went after them jumping into cars as Stella’s limousine raced away.

He turned to the robotized Tiffany/#3 and said, “Purge all prior memories. Erase fully. You belong to me!”

“YES MASTER. ERASING…………….I AM YOUR ROBOT. ROBOT #3/TIFFANYBOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“Good. We will do the same to Melanie when we recover her” Robomaster said as he looked at Jenny. “That whore made you her Sex Slave……..take her and clean her up, scrub that skanks cum from her mouth”

“YES MASTER. WHO IS SHE MASTER?” Nadine/#1 asked.

He kissed his loyal Robot and said, “She is my daughter. Her mother is estranged to me. Nicole. She will soon be joining you Robots” he said.

“AND THIS ONE MASTER?” Nadine/#1 asked.

“Free she is a threat to me. Stella will learn who she is and why I reacted to her this way—Robotize her as one of you, she will be the bait to lure her mother to me” Robomaster said coldly, as the alien entity sharing his skull took over. His emotions for Jenny were a weakness. One which Stella already used once. She would not use it against him again.

In the racing limousine, Stella commanded, “Lose them! They must not capture us. We need to get out of their jamming range.”

“YES MISTRESS……..ACCELERATING…….” the driving Robot said.

Stella focused on the robotized Melanie Johnson. She undressed her and disposed of her outfit out the limousine window encase of tracking devices including the earpiece. She fondled her 38DD breasts and said, “”You belong to me my dear. He will never touch you again” as she kissed her and fondled her. She asked Melanie, “How was he able to resist the gas? Why did he not die? How is he so powerful?”

“HE IS POSSESSED BY AN ALIEN ENTITY. HE ROBOTIZED US AND BECAME THE ROBOMASTER” Melanie/#2 coldly said.

“Alien? He must become MY Robot. Robots convert this one into one of you. Keep her mind and memory intact. I want her as she is. She will be my new #1 Robot” Stella said as the robots moved to obey her.

The robotized Melanie was surrounded by two of Stella’s Robots. They extended their dildos with a “POP” and one slid it into Melanie’s vagina from behind as the other slid it into her mouth. The two shiny black latex clad Robots fucked her in the mouth and behind in rhythm with each other as Stella came watching them re-robotize her.

Melanie’s loyalty to the Robomaster was completely undone and she remembered seeing Stella in the Coffee shop as she was first freed from being a Robot for the Robomaster, then was being re-robotized to serve Mistress Stella.

Six months earlier

“Gee another boring day we……….” Melanie said as the woman approached flanked by two latex rubber clad women. Everyone in the shop seemed to stop and stare at them as she approached the counter and said, “Yes……..ah Melanie I would like a coffee please”

Melanie felt a strange sensation as the room seemed to fill with perfume—perfume of Sex and latex with something else………..

Time passed and Melanie and the others seemed to zone out. Until the woman said, “Excellent……….Melanie? I asked for a coffee”

“Y-yes of course………” as she made the coffee for the first time she felt arousal for a woman. Or women. The women with her were beautiful, like strippers or models, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots and coats. They wore nothing else and they were at her beck and call, hovering around her.

She looked at the other woman she wore shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard and a coat. She wore lightly tinted glasses.

“Here you are……Miss……Miss………” Melanie said,

“Stella, you may call me Stella Melanie……” again time seemed to stop as she stared into her eyes. Had she paid attention to her watch she would have noticed ten minutes had passed staring into her eyes.

Melanie seemed to snap out of it as she was kissing the gloved hand of the woman “Oh……..what am I? Lisa?”

Melanie called to her coworker Lisa who stood staring blankly ahead zoned out or something. Before she could try to figure out what was going on she looked into the woman’s eyes, “Stella I……..” and staying down kissing her gloved hand.

Stella stuck her finger in Melanie’s mouth and she sucked it staring at Stella. “Yes a good girl………..you will not remember this only that you liked me, you trusted me, and you want to work for me. You will not remember showing me your devotion Hahahaha. I will contact you soon to have you serve me my dear. When I summon you, you will obey”

“Yesss I will obey” Melanie said dreamily………and again she snapped out of it as she was getting up from kissing her gloved hand. She noticed she had a weird taste in her mouth………like sex…….

“Thank you Melanie for your excellent service. You are just the type I am looking for in my company. So receptive and so responsive……….” The woman/Stella said again as Melanie stood staring at her and her “assistants”, “You are just the type of girl I want as one of my er…..Assistants. I offer you a job right now”

“Oh-h thank you Stella but I can’t now my boyfriend he…….” Melanie said as Stella put her hand out and Melanie stopped and zoned out again.

“Loose ends………..pity I wanted you today. You will break up with him soon and live alone. I will summon you after you obey” the woman said this time assertively, “I am working on a new project you may be perfect for it…….”

“Yessss I will break up with him…..I will obey” Melanie said staring at the woman.

“Good girl after I am gone you will forget me until summoned. You WILL however dream of me every night and be ready for my commands. I will be watching you my dear and intervening now and then” Stella said.

Melanie blinked and had a 100 dollar bill for her coffee and a weird taste in her mouth. “Lisa what was that?”

“What was what Mel?”

“That woman she……….she…….”

“What woman?”

“Er I don’t know? Funny I got a hundred dollar tip from someone?” Melanie said as she still tried to figure out why her mouth tasted like she had sex. She was not a lesbian but she had the taste of a woman in her mouth as her mind quickly forgot as instructed.

That night as she fell asleep she dreamed of the mysterious woman;

Melanie was at work bent over kissing her gloved hand.

Stella stuck her finger in Melanie’s mouth and she sucked it staring at Stella.

She then lowered herself and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and Melanie took in her nectar.

Melanie was free for a few moments as she realized she was gagging on a dildo in her mouth and one in her sex, she thought, (Oh no…………what are they doing to me…………..have to break free………..have to………obey……….) as she began being re-robotized to serve Stella. Melanie was hers now. She swallowed whipping cream and cum-like foam which also filled her sex and she was changing into Stella’s Robot like the others.

The Robots removed their dildos and Melanie began being redressed in a new outfit, created from “Raw materials” from the Robots robotizing her.

After three minutes Melanie sat dressed identically to the other women in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 8″ to Melanie’s height, low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving Melanie a camel toe. Her face was emotionless and blank, but unlike the others, her eyelids and lips were not silverized. She already had 38DD breasts due to being Robomaster’s Robot.

All of Melanie’s thoughts were gone. Her mind was quiet now. There was only obedience and the bliss of pleasure of the two dildos fucking her. There was also pleasure from obeying, not that she could do otherwise. Melanie belonged to Stella now. Melanie lacked the spark and energy Melanie had before. There was something absent that had been there before. She did not miss it.

Stella said, “Now just a few minutes in the Robotizer and you will be just like these Robots, but this will ensure you remain mine. What are his plans, tell me everything.”

“YES MISTRESS” the new Melanie/#1 for Stella Van Herrin said as she told her all of The Robomaster’s plans as they were still trying to lose the cars pursuing them.

* * *

“Yes mom I am with my father, he wants to try to work things out…………No I am fine really…………..Yes the big mansion on the end of town………..yes see you soon…………yes love you too mom………CLICK. She is coming Master”

“Good Slave. Nadine take Jenny back and prepare her, I want her ready to be robotized when her mother arrives hahaha” the Robomaster said, “Her mother is another weakness which I will not allow Stella or others to exploit. And her mother is a brilliant professor and scientist. She will become a new Scientist Robot for me. I have a modified process ready to test on her hahahahaha.”

“YES MASTER” Nadine/#1 said bowing to her Master as she took Jenny to the preparation area.

* * *

Stella meanwhile, eluded the robots following her, or so she thought. She decided NOT to send Robots after this Robomaster yet, but instead wait for him to come to her. She used Melanie in the best way she could think of first;

The robotized Melanie lowered herself and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard robotically licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and Stella came in her mouth. Melanie then extended her dildo with a “POP” and used it to pleasure her Mistress. Melanie robotically and rhythmically fucked her Mistress for close to two hours.

Then as Stella recovered and slept, Stella sent a squad of her Robots out on a mission, including Melanie/#1.

At a bank fifty miles away, a black van which drove up in front of the bank. The van looked like a regular van except if had no windows except in the front and rear windows. The driver’s side and passenger side windows were dark tinted as well as the front and rear windows. Also it had antennas on the top including a small dish.

The right side door facing the bank slid open and seven women got out and went into the bank. Two stayed in the driver and passenger seats. They were all strikingly beautiful, large chested for their size and clad in shiny black latex or PVC outfits from head to toe. The most striking thing about these women was their expressions—blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, they walked smoothly but mechanically. Their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Two were blondes, two brunettes, one Asian, one redhead, one African-American. All strikingly perfect and beautiful. One of the brunettes was Melanie.

Once in the bank, one of the women stayed near the door, the other brunette while Melanie and the blondes aimed bent their latex gloved arms at ninety degrees, and white smoke or gas sprayed from their gloves quickly filling the bank. The smoke or gas effects were almost instantaneous and the gas had different effects on the men and women in the bank;

The gas or smoke acted very quickly as no alarms were triggered and any men in the bank collapsed within seconds unconscious or dead and every woman in the bank became paralyzed and their faces began to change as they became blank faced and stared blankly ahead. One of the Security Guards was a woman and she started to draw her weapon but she too was paralyzed. She stopped after drawing her gun and just stood there like the other women in the bank, her face taking on a blank look.

All of the women in the bank were paralyzed, and all of them had wet panties or underwear, as cum drizzled out of their pussies, as the paralyzed women were highly aroused from the gas and being paralyzed.

Melanie/#1 ordered, “DISABLE THE ALARMS AND SECURITY CAMERAS” then two of the shiny clad robot women disabled the alarms and security cameras. They even destroyed the machines recording the images.

Melanie/#1 then told the two blondes, “USE THE MALES AS RAW MATERIALS.” “WE WILL OBEY” the two blondes said as they again bent their arms and there was a strange energy sound as the males seemed to disintegrate into a cloud of molecules and the gloves then seemed to vacuum them up leaving no trace of them.

Melanie/#1 then ordered, “CHECK FOR SUITABLE FEMALES.”

The brunette by the door, locked the bank doors and they walked among the women in the bank and she selected four females including the Security Guard and a pregnant woman which the brunette simply said in a monotone voice, “THESE FOUR ARE SUITABLE #1.”

“PROCEED AS ORDERED” Melanie/#1 said coldly.

Only four women were selected from the fifteen women in the bank. The four included a scientist Stella had approached about working for her years earlier and scoffed at her. Also the Security Guard, one teller and one other customer, a pregnant redhead. The brunette told the women, “YOU WILL ALL ATTEND ME. YOU MUST OBEY.” “I-I must obey……….” They said, their eyes never moving and as they walked cum drizzled down their legs.

The brunette took the four women into a side room of the bank with three other shiny clad women.

Melanie/#1 said to the two blondes, “LEAVE NO WITNESSES. USE THOSE UNSUITABLES AS RAW MATERIALS.” “WE WILL OBEY” the two blondes said as they again bent their arms and there was a strange energy sound as the eleven remaining women began to glow then seemed to disintegrate into a cloud of molecules and the gloves then seemed to vacuum them up leaving no trace of them. The blondes felt nothing as they had just killed eleven women—mostly older women, heavy women and two children.

In the side room of the bank after a few minutes—exactly three minutes later—the four women each walked out of the side room dressed identically to the other women in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Their faces were emotionless and blank, but unlike the others, their eyelids and lips were not silverized and their breasts were not large like the others. The pregnant woman was no longer pregnant. The women like the others acted highly controlled and her eyes were unmoving.

“PROCEED WITH WEALTH ACQUISITION” Melanie/#1 said as the robotized women walked into the vault and carried out heavy bags of gold from the bank vault, each weighing over 50lbs each, and they carried them like they were nothing, one in each gloved hand. Each woman carried out two bags of gold and they left the bank, climbing into the waiting van.

The robot women got into the van and the van door closed and the van drove off.

* * *

The sleeping Stella woke up to the feeling of a dildo in her pussy. “No robot let me sleep. I need to……..” as she realized it was the Robomaster fucking her filling her with his cum. He covered her mouth and said, “You belong to me now Stella uh-h-h-h-h” as his cum filled her she struggled for a moment then stopped resisting as her mind faded to bliss and obedience. She kissed his hand as he removed his hand and said, “Now how do you feel about me Stella?”

“I love you Master” Stella said, now another Slave to The Robomaster.

“Good Slave, where is my Melanie?” The Robomaster said.

“She is out collecting females and assets Master” Stella said as she felt her Master cum inside her again.

“You let your forces lax their security and my Robots got me in here Stella and now you and all you have is mine. Order all Slaves and Robots to obey me” Robomaster said.

“Yes Master…………………….it is done Master” Stella said as he continued fucking her.

“Good Slave, you will join Nicole and others as a new type of Robot for me so I can use that genius intellect and body of yours hahahaha” The Robomaster said.

“Yes Master” Stella said as he came inside her again.

Melanie and the other Robots arrived at the mansion and The Robomaster ordered, “Reverse the process and free Melanie.”

“The process is irreversible Master” Stella said.

“What?! You fucking…………no matter. They are ALL mine now anyway” Robomaster said as he examined Melanie and all of her Robots as Stella followed him, now dressed in clad in arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard. She wore a bracelet on her right gloved arm and small matching gold earrings and her dark hair was up in a ponytail. She wore lightly tinted sunglass-like glasses and light red lipstick. Her face was blank and emotionless and she was completely subservient to her new Master. He saw she had fifty Robots and ten Sex Slaves at this point, so they were all now his. He renamed/renumbered all of them to avoid confusion and Melanie/#1 became his Melanie/#S1 for “Stella One” and the Sex Slaves were all converted to his. As for Stella;

Stella awoke naked strapped into a Robotizer Chair. His design not hers, and she looked terrified and had no memory from the point she woke up with him inside her. “What is this?! How did I get here? What happened? How did you?” Stella exclaimed seeing her Robots and his standing around the room.

“You have been serving me as my Slave for some time Stella, but now is the time for you to become much more” Robomaster said,

“Let me go please! We can work together! There’s no need for this!” she pleaded.

“Hahaha you are WAY too sly and deceitful to trust Stella. I know what you do to rivals—they end up as your Robots or Sex Slaves. So you will be my Robot now, Robots proceed” Robomaster said as she looked over and saw a mixture of Robots at consoles, and Jessica/#5 was at the console with Melanie/#S1. Robomaster went to his Robots and kissed them both.

“YES ROBOMASTER WE EXIST TO SERVE YOU” both robotized women said in unison as power was activated and the door began closing.

“Sie werden dafür bezahlen Sie Bastard!” (You will pay for this you bastard!) Stella screamed as her screams were muffled to silence as the door closed and locked. The chamber filled with gas and Stella, held her breath. The Robomaster didn’t warn her not to—on purpose.

Robomaster kissed and fondled his Robots as inside the chamber Stella screamed and tried to resist the process.

To be Continued