The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, md, nc, aliens, Robots, Slaves, Mind Control)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A hidden power converts a man into Roboman The Robomaster.

Thanks to SG-105 for her inspiration and ideas.

They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster

Part Three

The robotized Nadine/#1 reported, “ROBOMASTER ROBOTIZATION OF VERA UNDERGOING FINAL STEPS MY MASTER”

“Yes I am watching my loyal Robot, well done. You please me very much. You and Vera will serve me together, forever my pet. Vera is a lovely Robot as are you. I want you and Vera to think of women you know who would make pretty Robots for me. And remember even if they are fat or not that pretty, robotization will perfect them and make them very pretty. All women must become my Slaves and Robots, all women on Earth.”

“YES MY MASTER. YOU ARE THE TRUE MASTER OF EARTH. I HAVE SEVERAL FEMALES IN MY ROBOTIZED MIND MASTER. YOU HAVE ALLOWED ME TO RETAIN MY MEMORY AS YOUR ROBOT” Nadine said.

“Yes and does this fact trouble you at all my Robot?” he said.

“NO MY MASTER. I AM HONORED TO SERVE YOU MASTER”

“Yes my Nadine. You are MY Nadine now and forever. Just as Vera is mine now.

And I value your minds as well as your bodies. Your intellects are intact, just under my control. Your IQs are enhanced and your bodies are strong and perfect”

“YES MASTER THANK YOU. VERA IS COMPLETE MASTER”

Vera stood clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut leotard, collar, and 38DD” breasts. She also had a dildo mounted on her front and a small earpiece in her left ear. Her eyelids and lips silverized, her long red hair down and straight. A large number #4 on her outfit.

She bowed fully to Nadine/#1 saying, “ROBOT #4/VERABOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

And in the robotized Vera’s left ear she heard, “Excellent! Welcome my pretty Robot Vera. As a reward you two will serve me together forever. You will obey Nadine as your Robot Controller and obey me. State your Primary function Robot Vera.”

“WE EXIST ONLY TO SERVE THE ROBOMASTER. WE EXIST TO PLEASURE YOU MASTER. TO SERVE YOU. TO OBEY YOU. WE WILL OBEY ALL YOUR ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION MASTER…………………..”

“Good my Robot Vera. As a reward, you and Nadine test your lubrication and fuck each other silly for me hahahahaha”

“YES MASTER”

“YES MASTER”

The two Robots and former lovers then fucked each other with their dildos, kissed and their Master watched them as he could see what their eyes saw, and hear what their ears heard.

All in the meanwhile he watched Jessica being robotized as he was pleasured by the Sex Slave.

Then Robot #2/Melanie said, “MASTER JESSICA IS TRYING TO RESIST”

“Hahahaha excellent! This should be a good show! She is strong willed uh-h-h-h-h-h” he moaned as he came in the Sex Slaves mouth again. “We need more of these Sex Slaves my Robots. As I instructed Nadine, I want you both to think of women who would benefit by being robotized or enslaved to me”

“YES MASTER. WE HAVE MANY INCLUDING OUR YOUNGER SISTERS. BOTH ARE 20 AND 21 AND VERY PRETTY”

“Ah yes I remember them…………..yes lure them here my Robots. And any others I should have”

“YES MASTER WE WILL OBEY” as they bowed slightly to their absolute Master.

In the chamber, Jessica had held her breath as it filled with the gas. And as the gas faded and was evacuated. She breathed and realized she was safe from the sweet smelling gas. But then she felt dildos ram into her vagina and anus. One lowered into her mouth forced past her teeth deep in her throat. Jessica gagged as she felt liquid being forced down her throat. She swallowed to avoid choking.

Cups attacked to her breasts and needles injected green liquid into them.

“Mmmppppfffff!!!!” Jessica screamed as the needles pumped her breasts full of a LOT of liquid, expanding them.

Jessica felt liquid being pumped into her anus and vagina as well as she tried to resist.

She had no rest as hypos then injected the three with green liquid in their arms and the chamber filled with gas again. Cups on their breasts sucked and pumped as their breasts began to enlarge.

Jessica began to feel dizzy as she breathed in the gas through her nose and she began to feel “funny” as a helmet lowered into her head covering her eyes and images began being flashed on a small screen as her brain was altered with magnetic energy by the helmet.

Jessica was shown images and in earbuds over her ears Jessica was told, “YOU ARE A HUMAN ROBOT. YOU EXIST TO SERVE THE ROBOMASTER. YOU MUST OBEY. YOU WILL OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION………..”

Jessica still tried to resist but she was losing herself to the process. (No………..I am free….am……….fr………………must….resist………..must……obey…….no). Jessica’s memories were intact but her free will was being erased. Her mind was “enhanced” as she was reprogrammed to obey. Only to obey.

Jessica felt her boobs swelling from 35″D to 36″D to 38D″ to 38DD″ as she realized at last she had boobs like she wanted but she was becoming a Robot. With her boobs swelling, her mind was shrinking, fading to nothing but blank, obedient bliss. Jessica’s last free thought was of becoming a robot then………. blank……..………..

The Robomaster watched eagerly, as the final steps in the process began as the dildos retracted from her mouth, anus and vagina and a new shiny black latex rubber outfit began forming on her body, “sprayed on” by applicators as the helmet raised up showing Jessica’s blank face with silver eyelids and lips. Her areole was silver as well. The cups retracted from her breasts revealing their new 38DD breasts and silver tattoos on their left breast with a barcode and the words “PROPERTY OF THE ROBOMASTER”, and below “ROBOT #___” and the number “5”.

As Jessica sat staring blankly ahead, her outfit formed on her;

Dildo panties formed onto Jessica with a dildo in the anal opening and the vaginal opening, and a clitoral stimulator over their clits. They fit tightly giving her a camel toe and they were thong bottom.

Shiny black latex arm length gloves formed onto her arms as did the thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, which added 6″ to her 5′7″ height.

Then a shiny black latex low cut leotard formed onto her over their dildo panties or “Sex Control” panties. On their leotard was the number “#5”.

A shiny black belt formed around Jessica with several buttons on them to activate devices and powers.

A shiny black collar snapped around her neck and made a power-up sound as it closed. It was magnetically locked and could not be removed.

Then a small earpiece formed in her left ear.

Her long brown hair was down and beautiful.

In her boot tops were placed dildos, guns and other devices.

Outside the display showed green and “ROBOTIZED” as the chamber opened and the table-like platform the chairs were on slid out. The restraints popped open and the robotized Jessica stood and walked off toward her new Master.

Jessica stopped before him, bowed and said;

“ROBOT #5/JESSICABOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“Excellent! Welcome Robot Jessica. State your Primary function and protocols uh-h-h-h-h” Robomaster said as he came in the Sex Slaves mouth again.

“I AM YOUR ROBOT. AS YOUR ROBOT I EXIST ONLY TO SERVE THE ROBOMASTER. I EXIST TO PLEASURE YOU MASTER. TO SERVE YOU. TO OBEY YOU. I WILL OBEY ALL YOUR ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION MASTER…………………..

1. PROTOCOL ONE—OBEY THE MASTER WITHOUT QUESTION

2. PROTOCOL TWO—PLEASURE THE MASTER

3. PROTOCOL THREE—CONVERT OTHER FEMALES INTO NEW SLAVES AND ROBOTS.

4. PROTOCOL FOUR—PROTECT THE MASTER FROM ALL THREATS.

5. PROTOCOL FIVE -

“Stop. That is sufficient, your programming seems complete. Now for a test, pleasure me Robot Jessica” Robomaster said, “Extend dildo.” Then Jessica had her massive dildo extend on her front with a “POP” and he said, “Excellent! You will use them to convert the next batch of Robots as you can enslave and Robotize women with them. And use them for pleasure…………….”

Robot Jessica then pleasured her Master.

* * *

After two hours,

Jessica called Mistress Stella, “Ah yes Mistress Stella…………I have the male Slave and the others. I think you should come to his house, you should see this, he may have exposed a threat to you Mistress……………..yes Mistress see you in an hour……….SHE IS COMING HERE MASTER” the robotized Jessica said.

“Well done my pretty Robot, and you did well on the phone, the fool will suspect nothing until it is too late. Now with Vera and the other new Robots, I have ten Robots. Once we robotize the captives in the holding area, I will have fifteen. She will arrive with at least six or eight Robots. We must neutralize Stella the instant she steps in here before she can call for assistance”

“YES MASTER I AGREE” the robotized Jessica said.

Then report came of another batch of captives for robotization. The Robomaster went with his Robots as Vera and Nadine stood guard over a seemingly innocent looking white delivery van. The Robomaster fondled his two Robots kissing them both saying, “Ah my VeraBot and my NadineBot, you both please me so VERY much. You brought me presents” he said smiling. The Robomaster now dressed the part wearing shiny black PVC, similar to the latex like his Robots. He looked like a Bond-villain, dressed in black PVC suit covering him completely as though a business suit had been dipped in shiny PVC with ankle high combat type boots, matching wrist length gloves.

“YES MASTER. THANK YOU MASTER” VeraBot/#4 and NadineBot/#1 said bowing to their Master in subservience.

He loved seeing this. He looked them over, Verabot’s long red hair down and straight, Nadinebot’s short black hair down and straight, their eyes unblinking, their faces blank of all expression. He smiled at the thought of the two former lovers being his and so obedient to his will. He almost came in his pants at these thoughts. They were both supervising the arrival of a new batch of captives.

The van was opened and inside sat six women, all staring blankly ahead as if they were in a trance.

MelanieBot/#2 and JessicaBot/#5 then marched six beautiful women out of the van. They walked between the robots as if they were in a trance.

“THESE SIX WOMEN WERE FOUND SUITABLE FOR ROBOTIZATION, ROBOMASTER”, Jessica/JessicaBot/Robot #5 said coldly.

“Ah excellent my pretty Robots, well done. Tell me something about them. Where did you capture them?” he said with the proud look of a proud father. Proud his loyal and pretty Robots captured six new subjects for him without direct orders. They did so to please him.

“WE CAPTURED THEM IN AN UNDERGROUND PARKING GARAGE WHERE THEY WERE WALKING TO THEIR CARs. WE GASSED THEM AS THEY WERE ABOUT TO GET INTO THEIR CARS MASTER.”

“THE FIRST ONE, THE BRUNETTE, IS A HOUSEWIFE. HER NAME IS JASMIN PARKER. SHE RETURNED FROM THE SUPERMARKET WHERE SHE GOT HER GROCERIES.”

“THE SECOND ONE, THE SHORT HAIRED BRUNETTE, IS A LAWYER. HER NAME IS MICHELLE WINTER. SHE WAS AT THE COURT AND WAS ABOUT THE GO TO HER OFFICE.”

“THE THIRD ONE, THE BLONDE WITH LONG HAIR, IS AN ARMY OFFICER. HER NAME IS PATRICIA DE GROTE. SHE WENT TO PICK UP HET UNIFORM AT THE CLEANER.”

“AND THE FOURTH ONE, THE REDHEAD, IS A NURSE. HER NAME IS AMANDA DUPOND. SHE HAD A DINNER MEETING WITH A FRIEND.”

“THE FIFTH ONE IS A COLLEGE STUDENT STUDYING BIOLOGY AND SCIENCE MASTER. HER NAME IS REBECCA SMITH.”

THE SIXTH ONE IS AN OFF-DUTY POLICEWOMAN NAMED LISA JONES. SHE TRIED TO RESIST BUT SHE WAS SUBDUED MASTER.”

“Mmmmm… Very good my robots. Take them to the Robotization Chamber and prepare them. Nadine/#1 and Vera/#4 assist Jessica/#5. Stella will arrive within two hours and I want her overwhelmed” the Robomaster said.

“YES MASTER. WE EXIST TO SERVE YOU ROBOMASTER”, they all answered as they bowed slightly and escorted the six women to the Robotization Chamber.

The Robomaster stopped Jessica/#5 and kissed her saying, “I want more pretty Robots, many more my Robot. I want your associates robotized.”

“OF COURSE MASTER” Jessica/#5 and went to obey her master robotizing the six new captives.

The six were completely cooperative as they were still under the influence of the gas. Robots Nadine/#1 and Vera/#4 took off the captives’ clothes and strapped the first three of them into the chairs, their arms and ankles fastened with bands.

Then Robot Jessica/#5 said to Robot Nadine/#1, “THEY NEED TO BE FREE FOR PROCESSING”, and Robot Nadine/#1 sprayed a gas in their faces—the three shacked in the Robotizer and the three who were standing. The three who were standing were held by three new Robots, Robots #12, #14 and #15. They were some of the captives Robomaster referred to earlier. They were College students and Dancers from the local strip club. Beautiful, and no one would notice they were missing for awhile.

“Oh my god, what is this? Where are my clothes” the redheaded nurse Amanda shouted.

“Where am I? I was in the parking garage and then something happened…!” the Army officer Patricia asked, fighting the restraints.

“What the fu…….? Let me go you freaks! I am a cop! I will fry all of you! Let me go you can’t do this!” the off-duty Policewoman Lisa said, fighting the restraints and spitting at the Robot nearest her.

“Now, now is that any way to behave?” Robomaster said, “These Robots are just doing as they were programmed to do……….as you will soon.”

“R-robots?! What are you talking about? There is no such thing! These are women you did something to” Lisa said defiantly, “And you are going to jail for a long time for this freak!”

“Hahahaha excellent! So much spirit! You will make a superior Robot my dear, and you will deliver many of your fellow Policewomen to me to robotize” Robomaster said as he fondled his Robot Jessica/#5, “You see these women—and you are here to serve me and for me to use as I please.”

“Fuck you!” Lisa said defiantly and spit again.

“Yes you will” Robomaster said laughing as Jessica/Robot #5 prepared the controls for the Robotizer.

The three unrestrained girls held by the Robots, Jasmin, Michelle and Rebecca watched and struggled against the three Robots holding them.

Rebecca said, “WHO are you? WHY are you dressed like that? WHAT are you going to do to us?”

“I am The Robomaster and you six will be joining my Robot Assistants and serve me for the rest of your lives—which will be forever hahaha” Robomaster said with a sinister Bond-villain laugh.

“You are fucking crazy! Dressed like a fetish freak and………..” Lisa the Policewoman said again defiantly as Jessica/#5, who was put in charge of the procedure by The Robomaster, stopped her and said: “SILENCE! YOU WERE ABDUCTED AND BROUGHT HERE. YOU WILL BE ROBOTIZED AND BECOME LIKE US. YOU WILL SERVE THE ROBOMASTER FOREVER”, as she pivoted and gestured to Robot Nadine/#1 who was behind the control panel. “START PROCEDURE, #1” Robot Jessica said.

“Noooo…. Wait”, the housewife, Jasmin, screamed. “You cannot do this to them—to us! We will be missed. The police will look for us.”

The lawyer, Michelle Winter, tried to threaten the robots. “Stop this! You will not succeed. I have been up against worse adversaries than you and I’ve always won. I will not file complaint if you let me go now.”

The robotized Jessica/#5 was unmoved. “ROBOT NADINE/#1, THIS ONE WILL BE ROBOTIZED AS A SPECIAL ROBOT. HER KNOWLEDGE WILL BE USEFUL TO THE MASTER”, as she pointed at the brunette lawyer, “PROCEED WITH THE FIRST BATCH.”

“YES, ROBOT JESSICA/#5”, as Robot Nadine/#1 pressed a button and the platform with the chairs on it slid into the chamber and the chamber began closing. Lisa the Policewoman and Patricia screamed as the chamber was closing.

Robot Jessica/#5 said coldly: “I ADVISE YOU TO NOT HOLD YOUR BREATH. THE GAS HAS A SEDATING EFFECT. INHALING IT WILL MAKE THE PROCESS LESS PAINFUL. PREPARE TO BECOME A ROBOT. WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN, YOU WILL BE LIKE US.”

Their screams were silenced/muffled as the chamber was closed and sealed.

The three outside said, “”W-what is happening to them in there?” Rebecca said, unlike the others, Rebecca was not afraid, she was aroused. Robot Jessica/#5 detected this/saw this and walked over to her, “YOU ARE NOT AFRAID?” the beautiful Robot said.

”N-no………” Rebecca said looking at the Robomaster and at Jessica.

The robotized Jessica/#5 tweaked her erect nipple and said, “YOU ARE AROUSED? YOU DESIRE TO SERVE? YOU DESIRE TO BE ROBOTIZED?”

“Y-yes………..I desire to serve………” Rebecca said.

“MASTER, JESSICA HAS SEEN THIS FEMALE AT CLUB LESBOS. SHE DESIRES TO BE DOMINATED AND CONTROLLED BY A MALE OR FEMALE” the robotized Jessica said, referring to herself as ‘Jessica’ in the third person, as this was not her but the woman she once was.

“Excellent then so she shall. Perhaps she should become a Sex Slave instead? Would you like that………Rebecca is it?”

“Yes…….” Rebecca said.

“Yes what?” Robomaster said.

“Yes Master” Rebecca said lowering her head in submission and she shuddered as she came at this thought of being submissive.

“Excellent! I reward those who come to me willingly, Robots release Rebecca, and come to me my dear” Robomaster said and Rebecca went to him and knelt before him.

“Robot Jessica I want her fully converted to join the other Sex Slaves, make her my new #1” Robomaster said.

“YES MASTER” Jessica/#5 said bowing slightly.

But Rebecca was really getting into it, she undid her Master’s PVC pants and as his penis sprung out, she took it in her mouth and began sucking.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

As Rebecca worked on her Master, Robomaster said, “She surprises and pleases me. Jessica I want her to retain her mind and memory as a reward for her obedience and willingness to serve” Robomaster said.

“YES MASTER” the robotized Jessica said as Rebecca continued servicing him.

Michelle the lawyer was disgusted by this and said, “What the fuck is wrong with you! He is a monster Rebecca!”

“Hahahaha she knows her place Michelle is it, as will you soon” Robomaster said as he shuddered and came in the mouth of Rebecca who swallowed it down eagerly. He patted her on the head, “Yes I will reward your obedience to me.”

Outside the display showed green and “ROBOTIZED” as the chamber opened and the table-like platform the chairs were on slid out. The restraints popped open and the robotized three women stood and walked off toward their new Master.

Amanda, Patricia and Lisa stopped before him, bowed and said;

“ROBOT #16/AMANDABOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #17/PATRICIABOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #18/LISABOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“Excellent! Welcome my new Robots! State your Primary function and protocols uh-h-h-h-h” Robomaster said as he came in Rebecca’s mouth again who was acting more and more controlled as she ingested his cum.

“I AM YOUR ROBOT. AS YOUR ROBOT WE EXIST ONLY TO SERVE THE ROBOMASTER. WE EXIST TO PLEASURE YOU MASTER. TO SERVE YOU. TO OBEY YOU. WE WILL OBEY ALL YOUR ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION MASTER…………………..

1. PROTOCOL ONE—OBEY THE MASTER WITHOUT QUESTION.

2. PROTOCOL TWO—PLEASURE THE MASTER.

3. PROTOCOL THREE—CONVERT OTHER FEMALES INTO NEW SLAVES AND ROBOTS.

4. PROTOCOL FOUR—PROTECT THE MASTER FROM ALL THREATS.

5. PROTOCOL FIVE—CAPTURE ALL SUITABLE FEMALES FOR THE MASTER.

6. PROTOCOL SIX—OBEY ALL ROBOTS OVER US WITHOUT QUESTION.

7. PROTOCOL SEVEN -

“Stop. That is sufficient, your programming seems quite complete. Now for a test, extend dildos and take your two remaining friends and put them in the Robotizer chairs”

“YES ROBOMASTER WE OBEY” then the three Robots had their massive dildos extend on their fronts with a “POP” as they moved to grab the remaining two captives, Jasmin and Michelle.

Michelle noticed Rebecca was becoming more and more controlled or robotic as she sucked the Robomaster’s cock, and her breasts were firming up and getting bigger, as well as the rest of her was firming up and getting more perfect. Her hair had a sheen and she noticed Rebecca’s eyes were now vacant like the Robotized women.

“Lisa? Amanda? Patricia? Stay away from us! And w-what is happening to Rebecca? What are you doing to her?” Michelle said.

“Uh-h-h-h-h” Robomaster said as he came in Rebecca’s mouth again, “She is being rewarded for her obedience. My cum is transforming her into my newest Sex Slave hahahaha. She will not even really require processing.”

“You are a monster!” Jasmin exclaimed.

“Am I? After all this is what she wanted? Soon you will feel QUITE differently about me my dear, proceed with them” Robomaster said as their robotized associates Robots Lisa/#18, Amanda/#16 and Patricia/#17 grabbed them and placed them in two of the Robotizer chairs. As power was activated the platform retracted and the chairs were pulled inside the Robotizing chamber and as the door was closing, Robomaster said, “When I see you again you will both be my new Robots hahahaha.”

“No, you crazy fucker! When I see you again, it will be in court”, she screamed as the door closed and her screaming was silenced/muffled by the heavy door.

The chamber filled with gas and both Jasmin and Michelle breathed it in and went silent. Their faces lost all expression as they felt the dildos ram into her vagina and anus.

One lowered into each of their mouths and they eagerly took them in.

Cups attached to their breasts and needles injected green liquid into them. Then hypos injected them with green liquid in their arms and the chamber filled with gas again. Cups on their breasts sucked and pumped as their breasts began to enlarge.

Michelle had little tiny breasts like mosquito bites but they would soon be very nice.

Helmets lowered over their heads covering their eyes as their brains were altered with magnetic energy by the helmet.

Both women were well on their way to becoming human robots. Their memories were intact but their free wills were gone—erased forever. Their minds were “enhanced” as she was reprogrammed to obey. Only to obey. Michelle as one with special knowledge would be used as a Legal Assistant as one of her Robot duties.

Inside the chamber, Jasmin’s and Michelle’s boobs were swelling to 38DD. But even as their breasts were swelling, their minds were shrinking, fading to nothing but blank, obedient bliss. For Michelle, her last free thought was of her sister Jeanne as her mind went blank.

The final steps in the process began as the dildos retracted from their mouths, anus and vaginas and new shiny black latex rubber outfits began forming onto their bodies, “sprayed on” by applicators as the helmet raised showing their blank faces with silver eyelids and lips. Their areoles were silver as well, evident inside the chamber as the cups retracted from their breasts revealing their new 38DD breasts and silver tattoos on their left breasts with a barcode and the words “PROPERTY OF THE ROBOMASTER”, and below “ROBOT #18” on Michelle and “ROBOT #19” on Jasmin.

They sat staring blankly ahead, shiny black latex arm length gloves formed onto their arms as did the thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, which added 6″ to their height.

Then shiny black latex low cut leotards formed on them over their dildo panties or “Sex Control” panties. On their leotards, the numbers were in white numbers.

Belts formed around them with several buttons on them to activate devices and powers.

Then a shiny black collar snapped around their necks and made power-up sounds as they closed. Then small earpieces formed in their left ears.

Their hair was down and beautiful.

In their boot tops were placed dildos, guns and other devices.

Outside, the display showed green and “ROBOTIZED”. The chamber opened and the platform slid out. The restraints popped open and Michelle/#18 and Jasmine/#19 walked to Robot Jessica/#5 and the waiting Robomaster.

She stopped before them, bowed and said:

“ROBOT #18/MICHELLEBOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #19/JASMINBOT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“Hahahaha Excellent! Welcome my new Robots! State your Primary function and protocols uh-h-h-h-h” Robomaster said as he came in Rebecca’s mouth again and Rebecca was now dressed in black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and a collar. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail held by a black band and she worked robotically her Master’s penis sucking it and pleasuring him.

“I AM YOUR ROBOT. AS YOUR ROBOT WE EXIST ONLY TO SERVE THE ROBOMASTER. WE EXIST TO PLEASURE YOU MASTER. TO SERVE YOU. TO OBEY YOU. WE WILL OBEY ALL YOUR ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION MASTER…………………..

1. PROTOCOL ONE—OBEY THE MASTER WITHOUT QUESTION.

2. PROTOCOL TWO—PLEASURE THE MASTER.

3. PROTOCOL THREE—CONVERT OTHER FEMALES INTO NEW SLAVES AND ROBOTS.

4. PROTOCOL FOUR—PROTECT THE MASTER FROM ALL THREATS.

5. PROTOCOL FIVE—CAPTURE ALL SUITABLE FEMALES FOR THE MASTER.

6. PROTOCOL SIX—OBEY ALL ROBOTS OVER US WITHOUT QUESTION.

7. PROTOCOL SEVEN—ROBOMASTER IS MY ONLU REASON TO EXIST.

8. PROTOCOL EIGHT—THIS UNIT MUST NOT BE CAPTURED. THIS UNIT WILL DESTROY HERSELF TO PREVENT LOSS AND CAPTURE.

9. PROTOCOL NINE -

“Stop. That is sufficient, your programming seems quite complete. Now for a test, extend dildos and fuck each other hahahaha”

“YES ROBOMASTER WE OBEY” then the two Robots had their massive dildos extend on their fronts with a “POP” as they moved to have a Robo orgy with their former associates and new Robot sisters. Robomaster laughed as he came in Rebecca’s mouth again and had her stop. He then sent her to clean up and prepare for him for later when he summoned her. She no longer required processing. Robomaster had done so with his cum and his mental powers.

* * *

Robots were cleaning up the “mess” from the Robot orgy.

Outside,

A long black limousine drove up with the license plate “MISTRESS”

Inside the limousine sat the latex rubber clad Mistress Stella Van Herrin. She wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard. She wore a bracelet on her right gloved arm and small matching gold earrings and her dark hair was up in a ponytail. She wore lightly tinted sunglass-like glasses and light red lipstick.

Next to her a blank faced hitchhiker she picked up, a blonde, now naked lowered herself and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. The blonde’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella came in her face and she lapped up all the nectar.

The hitch hiking, now naked blonde was to be her newest Sex Slave.

Stella made a phone call on the car phone, “My Robots…………..if I fail to return, execute General order Seven…….Ah-h-h-h-h……….. Understood. Good?”

As she came in the face of the blonde and she continued licking her Mistress.

Stella and six women got out of the limousine and went into the house. Two stayed in the driver and passenger seats.

The women with Stella were all strikingly beautiful, large chested for their size and clad in shiny black latex or PVC outfits from head to toe. The most striking thing about these women was their expressions—blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, they walked smoothly but mechanically. Their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Two were blondes, one a brunette, one Asian, one redhead, one African-American. All strikingly perfect and beautiful.

They wore shiny black latex outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, low cut front bustier thong bottom leotards pulled tightly giving them each camel toes. Under the leotards were dildo panties with two dildos—one in their anus and one in their vagina’s buzzing and fucking them constantly.

They went into the house and The Robomaster and his own Robot women were waiting for them.

To be Continued