The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, md, nc, aliens, Robots, Slaves, Mind Control)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A hidden power converts a man into Roboman The Robomaster.

Thanks to SG-105 for her inspiration and ideas.

They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster

Part Two

Vera was home waiting for her love Nadine. She and Nadine were always in touch with each other, but not today? The beautiful redhead Vera loved Nadine and had no idea that Nadine was fucking ex-boyfriend James—now The Robomaster.

Nadine and James had met at a club through a German woman named Stella Van Herrin. Oddly, while Vera waited there was a knock at the door. Vera opened it to three women. The women were all beautiful. Two of them were like strippers or models, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots and coats. They wore nothing else and they were at her beck and call, hovering around the third woman. She wore shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard and a coat. She wore lightly tinted glasses.

“You are Vera?” the woman said.

“Y-yes who are?……” Vera said as a mist was sprayed in her face.

“Stella, you may call me Stella or Mistress. Ask us in silly girl……” she said as Vera’s eyes went wide.

Vera bowed saying, “Please come in………..”

The three came in and one of the stripper like women locked the door.

Soon Vera was at Stella’s pussy lapping and licking away as Stella said, “Yes a good girl Vera. You belong to me now, as will your Nadine………..she is already fucking my Slave James did you know that? I set them up and he is unaware I pull his strings hahahaha. His and his little girlfriend Melanie’s as well. Melanie gave me Tiffany and he was to give me Nadine but he failed to obey for some reason. You will not fail me will you Vera?”

“Mmmmmpppfff” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Of course not. You will obey me completely. Males are so unreliable………..Unlike my female Slaves. Vera after I leave you will not remember this only that you liked me, you trusted me, and you want to work for me. You will not remember showing me your devotion Hahahaha. I will contact you soon to help enslave Nadine for me. When I summon you, you will obey”

“Mmmmmpppfff” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Vera licked deeply, her arms locked black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked Stella’s dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and Vera took in her nectar—lots of it.

Stella remembered how easy it was to enslave Melanie to her will;

Six months earlier

“Gee another boring day we……….” Melanie said as the woman approached flanked by two latex rubber clad women. Everyone in the shop seemed to stop and stare at them as she approached the counter and said, “Yes……..ah Melanie I would like a coffee please”

Melanie felt a strange sensation as the room seemed to fill with perfume—perfume of Sex and latex with something else………..

Time passed and Melanie and the others seemed to zone out. Until the woman said, “Excellent……….Melanie? I asked for a coffee”

“Y-yes of course………” as she made the coffee for the first time she felt arousal for a woman. Or women. The women with her were beautiful, like strippers or models, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots and coats. They wore nothing else and they were at her beck and call, hovering around her.

She looked at the other woman she wore shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard and a coat. She wore lightly tinted glasses.

“Here you are……Miss……Miss………” Melanie said,

“Stella, you may call me Stella Melanie……” again time seemed to stop as she stared into her eyes. Had she paid attention to her watch she would have noticed ten minutes had passed staring into her eyes.

Melanie seemed to snap out of it as she was kissing the gloved hand of the woman “Oh……..what am I? Lisa?”

Melanie called to her coworker Lisa who stood staring blankly ahead zoned out or something. Before she could try to figure out what was going on she looked into the woman’s eyes, “Stella I……..” and staying down kissing her gloved hand.

Stella stuck her finger in Melanie’s mouth and she sucked it staring at Stella. “Yes a good girl………..you will not remember this only that you liked me, you trusted me, and you want to work for me. You will not remember showing me your devotion Hahahaha. I will contact you soon to have you serve me my dear. When I summon you, you will obey”

“Yesss I will obey” Melanie said dreamily………and again she snapped out of it as she was getting up from kissing her gloved hand. She noticed she had a weird taste in her mouth………like sex…….

“Thank you Melanie for your excellent service. You are just the type I am looking for in my company. So receptive and so responsive……….” The woman/Stella said again as Melanie stood staring at her and her “assistants”, “You are just the type of girl I want as one of my er…..Assistants. I offer you a job right now”

“Oh-h thank you Stella but I can’t now my boyfriend he…….” Melanie said as Stella put her hand out and Melanie stopped and zoned out again.

“Loose ends………..pity I wanted you today. You will break up with him soon and live alone. I will summon you after you obey” the woman said this time assertively, “I am working on a new project you may be perfect for it…….”

“Yessss I will break up with him…..I will obey” Melanie said staring at the woman.

“Good girl after I am gone you will forget me until summoned. You WILL however dream of me every night and be ready for my commands. I will be watching you my dear and intervening now and then” Stella said.

Melanie blinked and had a 100 dollar bill for her coffee and a weird taste in her mouth. “Lisa what was that?”

“What was what Mel?”

“That woman she……….she…….”

“What woman?”

“Er I don’t know? Funny I got a hundred dollar tip from someone?” Melanie said as she still tried to figure out why her mouth tasted like she had sex. She was not a lesbian but she had the taste of a woman in her mouth as her mind quickly forgot as instructed.

That night as she fell asleep she dreamed of the mysterious woman;

Melanie was at work bent over kissing her gloved hand.

Stella stuck her finger in Melanie’s mouth and she sucked it staring at Stella.

She then lowered herself and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and Melanie took in her nectar.

Melanie awoke but then fell back asleep as she thought ‘what a dream?’

The first of many…………………

Vera awoke from a daydream and wondered why her vagina felt like she had been having sex.

In her limousine driving away, Stella called her Assistant Jessica;

Mistress Jessica rode in a long black limousine with four robotized women across from her as she sat smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand. At her shaved pussy pleasuring her was a black latex rubber clad Sex Slave. The Sex Slave was naked with a neatly shaved pussy with black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and a collar. Her red hair was pulled back into a pony tail held by a black band and she worked robotically at the sex of Mistress Jessica.

The four robotized women sat clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut minidresses and they had glowing green black plastic-like earrings in both ears. Their faces were blank of all expression and they had greenish eyeshadow and red lipstick. Dildos in their underwear pleasured them as they obeyed their Mistress.

Jessica started to give orders when the car phone rang, and so she answered it, “Yes? Ah yes Mistress Stella…………yes I will attend the meeting at noon. Of course Mistress Stella…………yes my understanding is all twelve of us will be there to discuss our next step in world conquest………yes of course Mistress Stella……….that Belgian woman? Yes I know of her……….Yes I understand Mistress…………and the male? Yes I will take care of them……Yes Mistress Stella see you soon, goodbye”………….”Fool. She actually thinks she is in charge of us. We will each have our own territories and I will rule over myself! The others feel the same way” Jessica said smiling at her Slave and Robots.

They headed for James’ house even as Nadine/Robot #1 was heading for Vera, Stella was heading to others she planned to enslave.

* * *

Vera waited for Nadine, excited to use a new dildo with her lover that Stella gave her, not that she remembered where it came from. She wanted to help Nadine “understand” and it would.

But Nadine arrived and Vera saw her, clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots adding 6″ to Nadine’s height. A low cut leotard, collar around her neck and Nadine’s breasts were now 38DD″. Nadine had a dildo mounted on her front and a small earpiece in her left ear. Nadine’s eyelids, lips and nipples were silverized. Her face was completely blank of all expression, her eyes wide open. Her short black hair was down and beautiful. In her boot tops were dildos, guns and other devices. On her leotard was the number #1 in white.

“Nadine??! W-what are you wearing?”

“VERA YOU WILL SUBMIT TO ME. YOU WILL PRESENT YOURSELF TO ME NOW. YOU MUST OBEY. YOU WILL SERVE THE ROBOMASTER AS I DO” the robotized Nadine said.

“W-who is the Robomaster Nadine??” Vera asked.

“THE ONE TRUE MASTER. THE MASTER OF ALL WOMEN. MY MASTER. HE WAS ONCE CALLED JAMES” Nadine said coldly.

Vera became angry, “Stella told me you were fucking James! He is the one who did this to you?!” Vera said, her strong emotions bringing her memory to the front and freeing her for the moment at least from Stella’s hypnotic suggestions/orders.

“STELLA? I MUST ALERT THE ROBOMASTER. MASTER ARE YOU LISTENING?................YES MASTER I WILL OBEY” Nadine moved to grab Vera, but the angry Vera ran to the bedroom and locked the door. But a locked door was not an obstacle for the robotized Nadine who easily broke open the door. Vera had managed to climb out the bedroom window however and was running for her car. Nadine peered out the window and called to Vera, her robotic voice changing to her normal voice, “Vera! Come back! Everything is fine! We can work through this I love you” Nadine said with a cold look on her robotized face.

Vera hesitated, which was the purpose and Nadine fired a ray which struck Vera in the eyes, Vera stopped moving and as the ray stopped, Nadine said, “RETURN TO ME NOW VERA” in her robotic voice and Vera returned as ordered.

Once inside Vera presented her vagina to Nadine from behind as Nadine walked her dildo into her “former” lover. After all Nadine belonged to Robomaster now.

Vera’s eyes went wide open as her clothing vanished and Nadine fucked her over and over robotically. Nadine coldly reported, “ROBOMASTER ROBOTIZING VERA NOW…………..SHE WILL BE ROBOTIZED WITHIN 5.67 MINUTES.”

In Nadine/Robot #1’s earpiece she heard the response, “Well done my perfect Robot Nadine. You please me VERY much. Remove any evidence of your time there and any valuables as you both will NOT be returning there” The Robomaster said.

“YES MY MASTER I WILL OBEY” as the robotized Nadine felt bliss as she knew her absolute Master was pleased with her.

Nadine was the perfect human Robot. It was like she was born to be robotized. Her beauty, her strength, her obedience. She would serve The Robomaster for hundreds, even thousands of years and never age, and never die.

She coldly withdrew her dildo and coldly wiped off the excess cum and foam as Vera changed before her.

* * *

Jessica arrived and went to the door to go in after James. But as she went and her Robots forced the door open, they were met by the robotized Melanie and Tiffany and Jessica stopped as a bright light filled her eyes………..a pretty green light.

The next thing Jessica knew she was naked strapped in a Robotizer chair. She looked around and saw her own Robots, the four robotized women, stood clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut minidresses and they now had small earpieces in their left ears and silver lips and eyelids. Their faces were blank of all expression. They had dildos in their underwear pleasured them as they obeyed their new Master.

Then she saw him—The Robomaster. She sat in a chair flanked by HER robots and two of his own, and his cock exposed as HER Sex Slave as pleasuring him, sucking his cock. She knelt clad in her black latex rubber, her neatly shaved pussy with black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and a collar. A silver tattoo on her left buttock, with a barcode and the words “PROPERTY OF THE ROBOMASTER”, and below “SEX SLAVE #___” and the number “1.” Her red hair was pulled back into a pony tail held by a black band and she worked robotically at the cock of The Robomaster.

“What the fuck is this! I demand you let me go! And my Sex Slave and Robots they…………” Jessica screamed.

“They are MINE now Jessica, as are you, say goodbye, when this opens you will look at me much differently” the Robomaster said as he activated the Robotizer and the table-like platform slid into the chamber, and the pressure door began closing.

“You will pay for this fucker! I will get………………” Jessica screamed as her screams were muffled to silence as the door closed and locked. The chamber filled with gas and Jessica like Nadine had done, held her breath. The Robomaster didn’t warn her not to—on purpose.

To be Continued