The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Cannot Be Happening, Can It?

Ashley was a successful young romance writer finding success incorporating eroticism and vampires into her novels. Her latest novel was now a movie. At the premier, the budding novelist meets a couple right out of her family’s past. Her life will never be the same.

MD, FD, MF, FF, MC, BE, IN

Ashley Jarden checked herself out in the hotel room’s full length mirror and liked what she saw. This was her first movie premier and after party and she needed to look perfect. After all, how many novelist five years out of college were published, had a screenplay, and now a movie based on her fictional work? Now, she was going to the premier complete with red carpet treatment. “Not bad for 27,” Ashley whispered as she fixed her hair one more time.

There was a knock at the door and the makeup artist sent by the movie studio was standing there anxious to finish her work for the day. Ashley sat down while the artist did her work and by the end, Ashley had to admit that the term “artist” was not overdone. Staring back from the mirror was a beautiful and sensual face she hardly recognized as her own.

“Wow, that is some transformation,” Ashley said admiring the new look.

“Well, that is what everyone says their first time under my brush. Some artists

paint on blank canvas, but I prefer living flesh. By the way, you look lovely.”

Ashley checked herself one more time and headed for the door. The designer dress was tight and form fitting. It was not comfortable, but that was a small sacrifice to be seen on the red carpet. Ashley reminded herself that she made daily trips to the gym and followed a strict fasting regime over the last 30 days to wiggle into the dress. When people saw her, she wanted them to think of one word: flawless. If Ashley knew who would end up admiring her that evening, she might have toned down the look.

Arriving on the red carpet, Ashley was not prepared for the multitude of camera flashes. Although she had watched the excitement on the networks before, this her first in person experience. When an announcer from a major network asked for an interview, she was glad to give it.

“Well, Ashley, I just have to ask the question on everyone’s mind, where do you get the inspiration for your novels, they are so detailed, sensual and some might argue graphic.” The young female reporter shoved a microphone towards Ashley.

“The inspiration just comes to me and please, these are not life experiences in any way. My life is pretty calm and boring when compared to my character’s lives.” Ashley waited for the next question which quickly came.

“How about what some argue are graphic and highly detailed sex scenes. Do you go too far?” The reporter almost blushed remembering some of what Ashley had written in her latest novel.

“I guess we will see tonight when those scenes hit the big screen. Afterall, the movie got an “R” rating, so it clearly fits into what the studios and fans want.” Ashely continued, “my novels are much like romance novels and beach books in the past. They transport the reader, and in most cases, the female reader, into a fantasy she might secretly harbor.”

“Well,” said the reporter, “one of your main characters turned out to be a very dominating vampire. So you are right, it is fantasy.”

Ashley laughed, “no one believes in vampires. Even in my novel, the heroine when confronted by one says to herself, ‘this cannot be happening’ as she loses control.” Pausing for a moment, Ashley thought of her next words, “again, it is just tapping into the loss of control fantasy many women have, possibly even you.”

Ashley knew that she hit a nerve when she saw the reporter, not much older than she was, blush a deep pink across her face. She thanked the young woman for her time and walked slowly up the steps into the theater. Inside in one of the wings off the main stage, a pair of eyes watched the interview with keen interest. Alex DuPont and his wife Claire, a mysterious billionaire who led a life as a recluse most of the time, smiled as they watched Ashley answer the questions. Clair was the first to speak. “Maybe our young author needs some first hand experience to sharpen her writing skills. Just think of how much better we could make her.” She then added, “and her ancestors would be so proud of what we do to her.”

“And maybe she should be observed by the reporter asking the interesting questions. We have not worked with a duo before.” Alex looked to his wife.

“What a delicious idea, “ she laughed. “But we have to deal with her and her younger sister first.”

“Yes, I think they will be....perfectly delicious.” He then added, “we can add the reporter at the end like icing on a cake.” As he said this Alex ran his pointed tongue over his red lips and reemphasized, “very delicious.”

Alex kissed his wife Claire inhaling her scent, took her arm and walked slowly off the stage and down to their seats in the front row. They stood there taking in the spectacle of the premier. They recognized producers, directors, actors and actresses, but they really focused on Ashley as she walked to her seat. Claire made the first approach.

“Ms Jarden, I am Claire DuPont and let me be the first to congratulate you on the success of your novel and screenplay. I do hope tonight’s premier is a success. Perhaps we can talk at the after party.”

At that point, Claire took Ashley’s hand in hers and squeezed it gently. Ashley’s eyes went a little wide as what felt like a small jolt of electricity shoot through her body. Claire saw her reaction and said simply, “static electricity, it is such a problem this time of year.” Ashley nodded and looked up into Claire’s face. Claire was attractive, but Ashley was immediately captured by something more — her eyes. She found them both captivating and haunting. She was about to say something, but could not find the words.

Alex smiled a knowing smile as he watched his wife interact with the young novelist. He absolutely loved the confused look painted on Ashley’s face. It was a look he had seen many times before over the years.

Ashley found her seat and noticed Claire and her husband were seated almost directly behind her in the next aisle. As the lights dimmed and the movie started, Ashley relaxed waiting to see how her novel and screenplay looked on the big screen. As she relaxed, she did not see Claire whisper into her husband’s ear, “I think the young writer will experience the emotions evoked by the movie far more then she imagined.”

When the first erotic scene started about 20 minutes into the show, it was obvious to Alex that Claire was playing with the novelist’s mind and body. Sitting behind Ashley, he could watch her fidgeting in her seat. For her part, Ashley was confused. It seemed that everything she wrote about what the heroine was feeling in the novel, she herself was experiencing as she watched the movie. When the male lead and a vampire in the movie kissed the leading actress, Ashley’s nipples hardened. When he took the heroine to bed for the first time, Ashley felt her pussy begin to lubricate. When the heroine opened her body to receive her vampire lover, Ashley felt her legs fall apart and almost swore she could feel a hardness penetrating her body. It took all she could do to not moan.

Alex leaned over to Clair whispering in her ear, “I see the young woman is already under your spell.”

Claire just nodded. She had cast spells for well over three hundred years as a witch. Ripped from her mother’s arms in Salem, Massachusetts, Claire was drawn to the dark arts at an early age and after literally making a pact with the devil, she made it her life’s work to seek revenge on those responsible for her mother’s demise. Now, three hundred years later, Ashley was the latest to feel her wrath. If Ashley invested in a simple Ancestry DNA kit, she would have know her family’s lineage went back through Salem in colonial times.

Claire squeezed her husband’s hand in excitement at finally meeting her latest prey. Alex never tired of Claire’s excitement as she stalked and then ensnared descendants responsible for her mother’s death. Alex originally met his beautiful wife in New Orleans during the 1850s. He was immediately infatuated with her beauty, grace, and sensuality. It was only a matter of time before he discovered her secret and she discovered his. It was a match made in heaven....well, maybe hell. They made the perfect couple: witch and vampire endowed with enormous powers they could let loose on the human race whenever desired.

The couple, although powerful, was also smart quickly realizing if they drew too much attention to themselves over the years, they could share the same fate as Claire’s relatives long ago in Salem. Although immortal and powerful, each had a fatal weakness and if discovered and exploited, their time on earth could be ended. Neither wanted that to happen.

Ashley continued to watch the movie becoming more and more aroused. It was as if she were in the movie and the pages she had written.

“She is ripe for the taking,” Claire whispered to her husband as the movie credits began to roll.

“I am so looking forward to the after party,” Alex whispered. “I am sure the two of you will get along wonderfully.”

Ashley took a moment to compose herself as the house lights started to come back on. “What is wrong with me,” she whispered under her breath. She had never been wetter in her life and was hoping her lace panty contained her excessive flow. She also was sorry she made the decision not to wear a bra under her off the shoulder dress. Right now, any movement raked the dress fabric directly over her increasingly sensitive nipples adding to her arousal. Her nipples felt like hard pebbles and she hoped no one would notice. However, two people did and they were sitting directly behind her.

As Ashley walked out of the theater to the afterparty next door, she could feel how wet she was with each step. When one of the lead actors came up to her and asked if she was ok, she just nodded her head.

“Good, because you are looking flushed.” He added, there is a lot of partying to do to celebrate our success.

Heading to the bar and accepting congratulations for almost everyone she passed, Ashley fought hard to ignore her throbbing clit and nipples. They seemed to throb with each pulse of blood adding to the excitement the young author already felt. For just a second, Ashley thought she caught the scent of her building arousal and was mortified. She immediately refreshed her perfume hoping it would mask any trace of her scent.

It did, except for Alex and Claire. Their senses were much to advanced to allow Ashley’s arousal to go unnoticed.

“Such a wonderful scent,” Alex whispered in Claire’s ear. It does get my blood flowing.

Claire for her part loved the effect her spell was having on Ashley. “Soon,” she whispered, “she will hardly be able to control herself.”

Alex could not contain his smile, “perhaps we should go over and congratulate the young lady again.” He almost laughed as Claire nodded her head in agreement.

“Ashley, what a wonderful screenplay and movie. You did a tremendous job bringing your novel and the occult to the big screen.” Claire again held out her hand in offering congratulations. Ashley again took it and experienced a second jolt of energy much like the first. This time, Claire offered no excuses seeing the confused look on the author’s face.

“I have often wondered what the world would be like if witches, warlocks, vampires and others in the occult wandered the planet.” Claire stared into Ashley’s eyes seeing the confusion. “I mean even now, we could be under observation if the power you portrayed on screen actually existed.”

Ashley nodded her head and still confused answered, “yes, but we know they don’t and it is all fantasy. However, thinking of such a World is a great escape from reality. That is what I hoped to achieve with my writings.”

“Well, you have succeeded,” Claire started adding, “the question remains, are you really ready for what you might find in such a world?”

Ashley regained some composure answering, “well, maybe that will the an idea for my next novel.”

“Yes, possibly so,” Clair responded with a sly smile. “Of course you might have to do some research to become fully engrossed in the subject.”

Ashley just shifted her weight and nodded again unsure of herself.

Alex watched the verbal game Claire was playing and it reminded him of a cat playing with a mouse.

“I am going for a drink, may I get you something?” Claire stared intently at Ashley’s face with a disarming smile. Alex, hearing the question, knew they were moving into the next phase of Ashley’s demise.

“I would love some red wine,” Ashley quickly responded.

“Perfect choice for a party celebrating a movie about the occult, a perfect choice.” Claire whispered her reply and then slowly walked away toward the bar.

Ashley could not keep her eyes off of her as she walked away and her gaze was broken only when Alex touched her arm. His touch brought a warmth to her body and she flushed a little bringing a smile to Alex’s face. He could detect her scent and immediately gauged Ashley’s arousal. Being an Alpha male, nothing turned him on more.

“Many people find Claire interesting,” he whispered to Ashley holding her arm. “She has a most wonderful affect on those she takes an interest in and my dear, I think she has taken an interest in you.”

Ashley again blushed, but did not move her arm from his. “Why would she take an interest in me?”

“Well, Claire is a patron of the arts and often takes young artists under her wing. Her family has done it for centuries.” Alex almost laughed after his centuries remark. She also studies genealogy and can trace her family back to colonial times.

Ashley smiled at that remark as she used genealogy in much of her research for her novels. “I too use genealogy and in fact have traced my family’s roots to colonial times too. Massachusetts and more specifically Salem is as far as I go back.”

“Salem, as in the witch trials?” Alex waited for an answer already knowing it.

“Yes, that Salem although I have never put much stake in witches, witchcraft and the such. I think historians have debunked those myths over the years.” Ashley looked around anticipating Claire’s return.

Alex simply smiled, “well, you never know, there could be witches in this very room right now, watching us, ready to cast spells.”

At that statement, Ashley smiled, “well we both know that cannot be happening, but I could incorporate it into a book or screenplay.”

As Alex engaged Ashley, she was distracted and did not see Claire open a small glass vile and delicately place two drops into Ashley’s red wine. The clear liquid immediately dispersed enhancing the bouquet of the drink.

A woman standing close to Claire saw what she did and approached her saying, “excuse me, what did you do to that wine?” Claire looked up and captured the woman’s gaze. The woman immediately seemed confused and unsure of herself.

“My dear,” Claire whispered, “ you must be mistaken, I have done nothing.” The woman immediately nodded whispering, “yes, you are right, I am sorry.”

Claire smiled, spoke a few words in a language the woman did not understand and then whispered, “you should not have drank so much, it is unbecoming of a lady and your behavior is rather tart like.”

Almost immediately, the woman began stumbling around and slurring her words. Claire had to laugh as the woman sat on the lap of an unsuspecting young man and began grinding her ass down on his thighs much to the delight of those standing around.

Turning her back on the scene unfolding, she walked over to Ashley and handed her the glass of red wine. As Ashley parted her young lips and took the first delightful sip, Claire and Alex smiled a knowing smile.

The wine felt like a warm liquid pleasure flowing through Ashley’s body. As fast as her heart pumped blood, her body absorbed the tincture in the wine. Claire watched Ashley shudder and her eyes take on a glazed look before she spoke.

“Ashley dear, you are under my spell, from this moment, you will do as I say and without hesitation.” Claire spoke in a soft command and to anyone observing, it seemed as she and Ashley were deep in a conversation.

Ashley smiled and nodded her head unaware that her agreement was not only strange but dangerous.

“I am a witch Ashley and I have cast a spell on you. It is impossible to resist, but then again, why would a beautiful young woman like yourself want to resist my spell?” Claire looked her in the eyes, “do you understand.”

“Yes, of course I would not resist. Why that would be silly.” Ashley spoke in a hushed tone.

Alex almost laughed out loud as Claire controlled the very words flowing from Ashley’s mouth. Inside, he knew the young woman was panicking unable to stop what was slowly unfolding in front of her.

“Consider this research for your next novel. It will be very realistic research and no one, but you will believe it happened.” Claire then added, “people might think you are crazy, even delusional when you write your story. You could even be institutionalized. Wouldn’t that be grand?” Claire then smiled, leaned in close to Ashley and kissed her cheek.

“We have so much to talk about, you and I, so much.” Claire then looked to Alex and nodded her head.

“Now come with us and as you do, your arousal will build and begin to consume you.” Claire smiled as her words sunk into Ashley’s head.

Ashley felt like her body was on fire. It was not a white hot blaze.....yet, but a smoldering pile of ashes stoked and beginning to heat into an all consuming flame. She felt it, but was powerless to control it. Each movement she made, each step she took, fueled the sensations growing in her. Each time her thighs brushed together or her breasts moved against the material of her dress, sparks of arousal shot through her body. She walked behind Claire unaware that her eyes were locked on the sway of the older woman’s hips.

Outside, a sedan pulled up to pick up the DuPont’s and Ashley quickly found herself between the two of them in the dark luxurious interior of the car. When Claire’s hand brushed lightly against the young authors thigh, and audible moan escaped her lips.

“Please don’t do this,” Ashley moaned.

Claire grinned and looking at her prey simply said, “I am sure that is exactly what my ancestors said all those years ago.”

Claire then pulled Ashley’s face close and forcefully kissed her on the lips. As if by magic, the young author’s mouth opened allowing Claire to penetrate with ease. Ashley wanted to scream, but only an erotic moan of desire flowed from her mouth.

Ashley’s mind almost exploded with the kiss. It was the sweetest and most addictive sensation she had ever felt. Although deep in her mind there was a scream, no one heard it.

Alex whispered as Claire deepened her kiss, “that’s it, don’t fight it as what you feel is impossible to resist.” He paused for effect and then whispered “give yourself to Claire.”

At that moment, Ashley’s mind swirled as Claire’s hand reached quickly under her dress and touched the author’s soaked pussy. “You are mine,” Claire announced. Ashley slipped into a stupor as the car exited the city.

The sound of a ticking clock stirred Ashley from a sound sleep. She woke up in unfamiliar surroundings and was immediately confused. She was in a large bedroom with plush furnishings. She was also naked. Seeing a robe hanging over the lower post of the bed, Ashley quickly put it on before walking around the room. All of the windows and doors were locked.

Almost as they sensed her wakening, there was the distinct sound of a key turning in the door. Ashley, surprisingly was not panicked, but should have been. She shook her head to clear it, but found it impossible to escape the fog enveloping her thoughts.

“Miss Claire will see you now, please follow me.” The woman, dressed in maid’s clothing, headed down the hall expecting Ashley to follow without question. To her dismay, Ashley found herself walking down the hall behind her unable to stop her feet from propelling her body forward.

Ashley stopped her journey down the hall in what looked like a dining room. Seated at the far end of a long table sat Claire. Immediately recognizing her from the previous evening, Ashley demanded to know why she was here and why she was being held.

“Held,” Claire laughed, “you may leave at anytime.” She let her words sink in and then smiled as the young author turned to leave.

Ashley tried to move to the door, but found it impossible. It was as if a weight were on her feet. A look of anguish washed over her face much to Claire amusement.

“As I told you last night, you are now under my spell. You write of witches and the unnatural and now you will experience all you put on the pages.” She added, “you might consider it research.”

“Now strip and kneel at my feet.” Claire glared at the young author and smiled as Ashley obediently dropped the robe from her shoulders and walking up to Claire knelt with her eyes down to the floor.

“Good girl,” Claire whispered with a grin and almost laughed as a bolt of erotic energy flew through the young woman.

“I see you enjoy the feeling,” the witch remarked. “You will find it very addictive and soon you will do anything to experience what I can give you.” She added, “fighting it is impossible, but feel free to try.”

“Why,” Ashely again asked.

“You will pay for the sins of your ancestors.” Claire glared as she spoke the words.

“My ancestors,” Ashley questioned confused.

“Yes, your lineage goes back through Salem, MA. You do remember the witch trials?” Claire waited for a response.

Ashley nodded.

“The coven in Salem were my relatives. The judges were your ancestors. I have been sworn to seek revenge and well, I do enjoy my job..”. Claire looked down on the kneeling author.

Whispering words in a strange language, Claire placed her hands on Ashley’s bare shoulder transferring a spell into her body. As Claire watched, Ashely fell from her knees and was soon naked on her hands and knees wagging her thighs like they were a tail. When Claire asked her a question, Ashely just looked at her confused and unable to understand. Opening her mouth to cry out, Ashely heard only one sound.

“Woof.”

Claire smiled with glee, stroked her head and whispered “such a good little pet.”

At the word ‘pet,’ another burst of erotic energy shot through Ashley making her whine as a dog would sound when excited.

Ashley mind was terrified. She had no idea how Claire was exercising control, but she could do nothing to stop it. She was now crawling around the floor like an animal, unable to talk or communicate and her mind was becoming cloudy with each passing minute. Not only that, she realized she was responding to Claire as a puppy would to a master.

“Sit,” Claire commanded.

Ashley sat back on her heels.

When Claire put a small dog biscuit in her hands and placed it in front of Ashley’s mouth, the author turned Pet did what was natural and took it as a treat. Ashley felt her mouth watering as she chewed the treat and felt a drop of drool fall off her chin. As she was doing this, she failed to notice her hips moving back and forth as if her tail was wagging.

“Such a good doggie,” Claire said in a mocking tone. Ashley just chewed away.

Claire quickly produced a collar and attaching it to the author’s neck, she soon had her new pet trailing behind her walking down the hall.

Ashley followed her owner as they entered a new room. She looked up recognizing Alex sitting on the other side of the room. He nodded to Claire quickly commenting, “I see she takes to being your pet. I can’t wait to see how she performs.”

Ashley wagged her hips as Claire handed her a second treat, but this one tasted a little different. As Ashley swallowed it, Clair smiled and looked to Alex.

“The treat contained a special formula I have been working on just for this girl. You will love the effects.”

Alex seemed interested. “Do tell me.”

“Well, in about 10 minutes, our poor innocent Ashley will go into heat as a bitch would in a kennel.”

“My dear,” Alex laughed, “you are so devious.”

“Well, if she thought she felt lust last night at the party and in the car, she is in for a treat as this will be twice as intense as anything she has ever experienced.” Claire added, “she will then be ready for Prince.”

Ashley could hardly comprehend what was being said as words were becoming hard to understand. As Alex looked down at her, he saw a confused look come over the author’s face as Claire’s spell and formula began to invade the woman’s body.

“I can see the look of confusion already,” Claire laughed.

Ashley felt a tingling in her breasts and a warmth flood through her centering finally deep between her thighs. Without realizing it, she began rubbing her thighs back and forth on the rug in an attempt to stimulate her now lubricating pussy. Suddenly a whine filled the room as the growing animal side of the young woman took over.

Ashley did not know what was happening. Her body was on fire but she could not move. She tried to call out, but heard only an animalistic whine. She could move her hips, but that only increased the tension building in her body. She barked loudly in an attempt to get Claire’s attention, but her mistress made no motion freeing her from her position. Ashley felt her body lubricate and could feel her thighs growing slick with her own juices.

Alex stood up, walked to a side door, opened it and holding a leash returned with a tall young man, that he called by Prince. As the man looked down at Ashley, there was immediate recognition. Pulling on the collar around his neck, Alex led him over to Claire.

“I see you recognize your cousin. I am sure inside her confused mind, she recognizes you too.” She continued, “your generation pays for the sins of your ancestors.”

With that, Claire spoke in an unknown language and as Prince called out “no, not again” a swirl of gray smoke enveloped his tall form. As Ashley watched in horror, the man called Prince, a distant cousin, transformed into a large Mastiff hound that immediately began pacing back and forth sniffing the air having detected a familiar scent.

“You see, our young author emits all the scents of a bitch in heat. To Prince, she is now just another female in heat and look he is already growing excited.”

As Claire spoke these words, Prince’s dog cock emerged and grew to huge proportions. The Mastiff whined joining the chorus started by Ashley minutes ago.

“I love drawing out the animal nature in people. Some would say it is my specialty.” Claire’s face was etched with a devious smile as she spoke in Alex’s direction.

Ashley still locked in place by Claire’s spell could only look at Prince. As she did, her mind clouded and her voice whined and barked as she felt a powerful drive fill her with need: lust. Her body was in heat, on fire and Prince was the fireman. He could save her from this feeling that consumed her.

Claire bent down and unleashed her newest pet, stroked her head and whispered, “it is time to go and play with your cousin.” As she did, Ashley began crawling slowly into the center of the room wiggling her hips. Within seconds, Prince was circling Claire’s latest addition and sniffing the air with his now sensitive sense of smell. Ashley was now marked by Prince—— marked as a bitch in heat.

Ashley remained on all fours as the Mastiff circled behind her. She could feel the cold nose sniffing close to her still lubricating pussy. When she felt Prince’s paws upon her back, Ashley barked in approval. As Claire and Alex watched, Prince mounted the young writer and quickly had his huge cock buried deep within the Ashley’s body. Instead of screaming in rage, Ashley’s newfound animal instincts kicked into high gear and she pushed back impaling her body on the dog cock.

“She really is a bitch in heat,” Alex noted. “Her animal side has taken over.”

Claire nodded, “revenge is so sweet. If their ancestors could only see the family lineage now.” She looked over as both Ashley and the Mastiff were vigorously fucking and from the yelps and howls, enjoying it.

Claire watched as the pace quickened and announced, “it looks like Prince cannot hold back.” As she said this the huge dog let’s put a large growl and exploded deep in Ashley’s body. As it did, the infamous knot formed in the dog’s penis effectively locking it in place deep within the author. Ashley was too stunned by the feeling to worry about the knot. She was satisfied and lay obediently under the alpha male who had just finished breeding her. It took minutes for the knot to subside and when it did, a few words from Claire soon had Prince back to his human form.

“I am sorry” was all Prince got to say before being leashed and led away by Alex.

Claire called Ashley by name and gestured to her side. Ashley crawled over and nuzzled her head against her mistress’ leg like a good dog. As she did, her thighs again moved back and forth across the floor like a tail wagging. This time, her movements left a trail of wetness caused by a combination of Ashley’s lubricating fluids and the Mastiff’s sperm. Seeing the glistening mess, Claire pushed Ashley’s nose down towards the wet marks. Sniffing slowly and then more aggressively, Ashley identified the scents and was soon licking with abandon until the floor was clean.

“Good girl, such a good girl,” Claire praised as she held out a treat in her hand. Ashley took the treat again whining in pleasure while deep in her mind, she screamed. However, it was impossible to break the witch’s spell.

When Alex walked back into the room, he looked at Ashley naked on the floor by Claire. “If only her ancestors could see her now.” Claire laughed at his words, “yes, the bloodline will end with this generation and my work will be done.”

“I wonder what she is thinking,” Alex remarked as he headed over to the table and poured a drink.

“Well, we can find out.” Claire smiled as she said the words and then spoke in a strange language touching Ashley’s bare shoulder.

The scream coming from the author’s lips told them everything they wanted to know.

“OMG, this cannot be happening to me. It has too stop.” Ashley screamed at both her tormentors.

“What, you don’t like being our pet? Prince was so good to you.” Claire taunted her. “I bet this will make a great story.”

“How are you doing this, this cannot be real,” Ashley cried out.

“The how is simple: witchcraft”. Claire then added and “you already know the why.”

“Your cousin, now our pet Prince, and you are the last of your bloodline except for one more and we both know who that is don’t we?” Claire stared directly at Ashley when she made the statement.

“You leave Annie alone,” Ashley screamed.

“Or what,” Claire laughed. “I am sorry, but your younger sister will be my last conquest and will shortly join you here.”

“Once here she will have a nice spell placed on her as will you. Heterosexual to homosexual is a nice twist. Throw in a little sister—sister incest and it has all the makings of a hit erotic novel.” Claire let her words sink in before continuing.

“Your love for one another and taste for other women will insure no offspring and your lineage stops.

Ashley glared at the witch, “you wouldn’t, you couldn’t.” To which Claire laughingly responded, “now that is really an interesting comment given your earlier encounter with Prince. Correct me if I am wrong, but you seemed to enjoy being fucked like a bitch in heat. I seem to remember you pushing back on that doggie cock and the howls I heard we’re not mine.”

The words from Claire stung making Ashley’s cheeks burn red in humiliation and embarrassment. “You made me do that,” she screamed, but Claire just taunted her.

“Your wetness from the encounter is all the evidence I need. I can see your thighs glistening from here.” Claire looked to Alex with a smile.

“I am afraid she is right my dear, you did enjoy the encounter and fucked, pardon the pun, like an animal.” Alex laughed at his own words.

Ashley collapsed on the floor in a sobbing heap.

As she did, Claire again cast her spell and Ashley was soon kneeling like an obedient pet next to her mistress.

And so it went over the next week. Each day, Ashley was brought before Claire and Alex would bring Prince in on his leash. Claire would again chant a spell, touch their shoulders and Prince would transform into a Mastiff while Ashley remained a human that was more like a bitch in heat. Unable to control their instincts, each encounter became more aggressive than the last ending with the Mastiff knotted deep within Ashley’s pussy.

By the second week, Claire grew bored with the pet routine and told Alex that she had a new surprise for Ashley. Immediately intrigued, Alex asked what it was, but Claire refused to tell. “You will just have to wait and see.”

That evening at dinner, Ashley was allowed to sit at the table. Now resigned to her fate, the author understood that she was no match for the evil witch.

“I have a surprise for you,” Claire announced part way through dinner. At those words, the side door opened and in walked Annie, Claire’s younger sister fresh from her college campus.